[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slovenia/Croatia Brotherhood and Cooperation thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 37

File: SloveniaCroatia.jpg (101KB, 676x609px) Image search: [Google]
SloveniaCroatia.jpg
101KB, 676x609px
It's time for us to put our differences aside (((They))) and especially our media is trying to pit us against each other, we should move towards further cooperation and seek join the Visegrad block together.

We aren't the same nation or the same country, we don't have the same language, however we unquestionably share a common herritage and a lot of history, our nations should be working together not fighting amongst ourselves.

Austrians hate us, Italiashits hate us, and they are cucked, Hungary is based but they still don't share as common a history, and you have who Serbians and Kebab to the south of you who were cutting your throats a few decades ago?

We need to stop playing into the paws and look towards cooperation and friendship.

We can either work together as neighbours and friends and stand against the hordes of "peoples" who want to destroy our countries, or we can perrish alone.

>No talking about Border disputes in this thread, we can figure that out once animosity is at a minimum

See also V4 General

>>127163078
>>127163078
>>127163078
>>
>>127191326
It'd be easier if you abandoned you heresy and rejoined the original and only valid church of Christ.
>>
>>127191528
The fuck are you talking about.

Both Croatians and Slovenians are Catholic
>>
*openly collaborates*

>>>/int/
>>
>>127191721
fuck off retard this is politics related
>>
>>127191721
It's /pol/ and politics related though faggot.

We need to stand together with croats to stop the hordes of muslims trying to come into our country
>>
>>127191818
Why do you care Brazil?

You aren't diaspora, are you?
>>
>>127191949
i am desu
>>
>>127192083
Slovene or Croatian?

Either way come home. What the fuck are you doing in Brazil?
>>
>>127192187
Well actually I was born here. My father hails from Croatia.

I'm mostly shitposting around here.
>>
>>127192350
It's a shithole though, if you speak the language why not move home to Croatia?

Like I spoke to a Canadian Croatian, spoke Croatian well, etc living in a Croatian community in Canada.

Like I get why some one from Canada or the US would stay there because of higher living standards and better pay, but Brazil is a legitimate shithole, I just don't understand.

>This is assuming you aren't half mestizo, then stay where you are
>>
>>127192545
100% white. My mother is from northern Italy.
I also live in one of the few white rich cities to the south
I'm trying to learn the language tho and I have my Italian citizenship to run if shit goes down
>>
>>127192748

>100% white
>Brazil

In your dreams, monkeyman.
>>
>>127192946
I looked it up apparently the average White Brazillian is 85.6% European which is essentially half of the country in terms of genetics, make of that what you will.
>>
Well, have a bump. Interested to see what discussions could come from this thread
>>
koj ve je va dretva? si ponorel? janezi proč
>>
>>127192748
Your flag is your burden. I know how it is

FeelsBadMan.jpg
>>
Do still girls on croatian beaches are nude?

I've been there 10 years ago and it was sweet, boobs everywhere, and somewhere even pussies.

Bonus mode: nude girls taking showers outside
>>
>>127195121
Yes, I've seen many croatian beaches, quite a few of them have nudist bitches on them.
>>
>>127191326

didn't even know they were feeding us media against you, I never had anything against Slovenia
>>
>>127191326
Slovenia and Croatia are the only good Balkan countries. I've visited every goddamn country on the Balkan except for Macedonia and they are simply the best.

But why?
>>
File: 1494124591765.png (334KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1494124591765.png
334KB, 1600x1600px
>>127191528
THIS x1000
>>
Slovenia and Croatia in the Višegrad group when?
>>
>>127195473
>>127195121
>nudist beaches

Wait, hold on.
Are Croats Germanic aswell? How did they end up with nudist beaches - too many German tourists?
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 102x94px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 102x94px
>>127195806
Not getting tainted our genes by the Turks?

And a different culture. North Croatia is very much akin to Slovenia, Dalmatia a bit less soo.

I think this map is pretty explanatory, it pretty much has to do with how repressed the country was by the Turks.

Like Croatia is kind of catching up, going even further south they have even more catching up to do.

These are literacy rates in Yugoslavia after WWI
>>
>>127196005
we had German slangs before but they're mostly vanished by now
>>
File: tumblr_nmprlmOTKo1rasnq9o1_500.jpg (135KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmprlmOTKo1rasnq9o1_500.jpg
135KB, 500x460px
>>127196153
Better pic
>>
We must together cooperate against refugee quota and how to get rid of communists from universities and media. There must be a shared experiance.
>>
>>127196005
it's more like it's totally normal for women to be nude on croatian beach
>>
>>127196153
That was after unification with Serbia. Today it is a bit different. But yes, a lot of the north have common with Slovenia.
>>
Matjaž Kek for Croatian national team selector.
>>
File: ZDA.png (472KB, 1204x1601px) Image search: [Google]
ZDA.png
472KB, 1204x1601px
>>127195806
>>127196153
>>127196268

These are PISA scores from 2015, although it's been over 100 years since Austia-Hungary ended there is still a noticable difference between Croatia and Slovenia, and I don't necessarily think it's because our genetic stock is that superior, I think it has to do with the fact that our lands had better access to education and it just carries over to today.

FYI I think if you were to take a look at the Zagreb area, Slavonija (Northern Croatia) and ignore Dalmatia PISA scores between us would probably be pretty similar.

I do have a theory Dalmatians have a bit more Turkish admixture and hence a bit lower Intelligence, whereas Northern Croatia is pretty light skined in comparison
>>
>>127196849
Yes of course, it is. I'm not denying this have gotten better, and I wish you the best of luck, but in terms of education we seem to still be doing a lot better

see >>127196970

But I do honestly think if you were to compare Zagreb and Ljubljana the differences would be almost 0. I think the problem is the Dalmatian area of Croatia.
>>
>>127191326
>austrians hate us

kek, literally one of your only allies.
>>
>>127196268
Iliteracy corespondts with serb inhabited
area in Croatia,since there were a lot of Serbs before 1995.
>>
File: fence.jpg (197KB, 625x989px) Image search: [Google]
fence.jpg
197KB, 625x989px
When?
>>
bump for more info about both countries
>>
>>127196970
Based slovenian master race

There is difference betwenn the dalmatian hinterland (Dalmatinska Zagora) and the Islands and coast. The later was a lot more under Venetian influence. The former was more under the Ottomans. Consider also during A-U Dalmatia was building its own unit.

Also, consider the
>>
>>127196957
Yeah I laughed when I saw in the news

Praise kek
>>
>>127197768
What are you interested in? Also, we wish in the Visegrad group.
>>
>>127197776
Croats get pissed off when I say this, but I honestly think genetically speaking (and culturally) northern Croatia has more in common with Slovenia than Dalmatia.

Like shit happens that's how history happened and borders were drawn, but that's my opinion.

I'm not saying muh clay btw, because neither Croatia has claim to Slovene clay or us to Northern Croatia, just an observation.

My half brother is Slovene-Croatian, white as fuck, looks ubermensch even, if his mother was Dalmatian he'd be somewhat brown.
>>
>>127197765
>not walling off pooland, czechia and slovakia

slavshit pls
>>
>>127197765
Don't build anti-gypsy wall, they'll steal it overnight.
Put them in work camps, work is natural deterrent to them.
>>
File: 1495806983152.jpg (195KB, 625x989px) Image search: [Google]
1495806983152.jpg
195KB, 625x989px
>>127198241
No sorry, what we need to do is wall out Germany and Italy, maybe Austria, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Here you go
>>
>>127198192
slovenia is trying to steal croatian waters though
desu
>>
This seems like a Slovenian trick to cheat us from our money.
>>
>>127191326
You can cover the Alps and north Adriatic sea (damm Venice and Italians) with your fleet and army, we can cover mid Adriatic
sea and when Montenegro enters NATO they will cover south part (we are supplying them with military equipment anyway).

Fine by me.
>>
File: 1495806983152.jpg (196KB, 625x989px) Image search: [Google]
1495806983152.jpg
196KB, 625x989px
>>127198871
Pic related should be the goal imho,

With or without Austria, but the general idea, can wall out Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia possibly
>>
>>127198192
>Dalmatians are brown

Well, not that it is bothering me. I personally did not noticed any difference but maybe it is just me.

It has also to do Dalmatia is a sunny region. The islands have more sunny days than some many continental countries.

I would also not say that Dalmatia is necesarly backward. In the 16th century it was in fact economically and culturally rich. You could find a lot of buildings from the renaisance and baroque period.

Croatian literature also stared in Dalmatia. There was a lot writers from that period. Contrary to northern Croatia where the first printed book is from the 17th century.

The things that fucked up Dalmatia were the Turks. So the focus was moved to the North.

Recently I was in Ljubljana for first time. There is a part called Šiška. Some Soros NGOs were having meetings there.
>>
>>127198865
Nope, look the V4 thread. Croatian and Slovenian alliance is essential to counter the refugee quotas and other EU bullshitery.
>>
>>127198663
Damn, was just about to draw the exact same line.
Northern Italy is still fine though.
>>
>>127198865
>>127199242
Yes.

I don't really understand this animosity between us, I mean I don't consider myself Croatian I never have never will, but I do consider Croatians to be brothers, much more than anyone else.

I guess Croatians and most Slovenians don't feel the same way? I don't feel the same about any other nation.

This propaganda between our nations is so retarded, we are your true brothers, not fucking Serbs.
>>
>>127199052
Slovenia should annex austrian Koruška and Trst.
>>
>>127191326
>Hungary is based but they still don't share as common a history

You were literally part of our country for almost a 1000, are you on crack or crystal meth?
>>
>>127199364
They are bluepilled as fuck, that's the problem.

Economically stable, but they are the bluepilled part of italy. If there was some kind of Cultural shift, and Northern and Southern Italy split, Northern Italy cleansed it's streets a bit, I wouldn't mind, but how they are currently.

TERRIBLE idea.
>>
>>127198865
It's funny how your politicians make us look like Jews and ours make you loke like them.
It's our politicians who divide us.
>>
>>127199526
Thanks senpai, we can figure that out once their countries become shit and unstable, we can start reconquista from behind our comfy walls.

We will help clear out Bosnia for you to resettle just let us build some condos in Sarajevo once it's cleansed
>>
>>127199544
The croats were, not the slovenes. They were part of austria for more than 1500 years
>>
>>127197899
>What are you interested in?
What are some interestic political trends, which party is the best? - we usually hear something about Croatia when there is some meeting in which your president participates, aside from that the only topic that was widely covered here was that referendum about marriage, years ago. OK, there is some info related to Croatia as a tourist destination each year, but nothing political, which is ridiculous, since learning Slavic languages should be obligatory for people aspiring to become international journalists.
>>
>>127199544
Yes but we were more under Austrians and had little to nothing to do with you.
>>
>>127199544
Are you Slavic, no?

Look I put you inside the wall didn't I
>>127199052

Stop being butthurt, Slovenian and Croatian cooperated is literally predicated on joining V4 at some point.

If you think Croatia and Hungary have more in common than Slovenia and Croatia, you're just wrong.
>>
good, more faggots to genocide
>>
>>127199780
He is referring to Austria Hungary, and a small part of Slovenia, Prekmurje was administered by Hungary.
>>
>>127199862
>interestic
interesting, sry
>>
This triggers the jew.
>>
>>127199780
>Croatia part of Hungary
Not true. We werre in personal union with Hungary not part of it (exceptions some regions like Baranja and Međimruje)
>>
>>127200439
I think you guys might be talking about different periods.

During Austro-Hungary you were administered by Budapest, were you not?

While you are talking about your union even before that
>>
>>127191326
kajkavians are slovene and not crotian

there, i said it
>>
>>127191326
UDB has a even tighter grip on Slovenia than it has here, and they run almost everything. Nothing is going to change in our lifetimes, there's not going to be a civilized regime change in this country. We had an opportunity in the 90s but army was too dumb and compromised to consolidate power and overthrow Tuđman.
>>
File: 3ba.jpg (22KB, 600x653px) Image search: [Google]
3ba.jpg
22KB, 600x653px
>>127194757
There's normal white people in south america who aren't being attacked or killed or kidnapped for drug money!!??
>>
>>127199052
russians are the good guys you noob
>>
>>127199481
Even the coastal and island Croats have more in common with Serbs than Slovenes. You're basically Germans who speak a Slavic language.

Not that I have a beef with you or anything, it's just that we're not at all similar.

Culturally, most of Croatia is closest to Serbia, although when it comes to similar histories, the Slovaks should be an even better match.
>>
>>127191326
>and seek join the Visegrad block together

Slovenia was already invited back in 2000 but Janša declined because he wanted us to go to EU. Visegrad only calls once and we missed it. Croatia did the same but EU said if they do that they won't be able to join the EU, so they didn't.
>>
>>127199862
> interestic political trends
The population of Croatia is mostly red pilled. They are nationalist and ultra catholic. But the political elite is made up from former communists which were installed by George Soros and America in the early 2000s.

We were offered many times to join the Visegrad group but the communists refused.

The anti-gay referendum was organised by a catholic civil organisation which managed to organised and pass it. But the cucked left-wing PM decided to allow civil union as a reaction to the referendum

>parties in Croatia
The two biggest are HDZ and SDP.

>HDZ
They are the cuckservative party. The leader is a son of former communists. Although that was not always the case.

It was originally found in the 1990s and was strongly nationalist. It was the party that led the war against Serbs and Muslim. It was emphasising that Croatia has more in common with central european Slavs than with Balkanites due to catholic culture.

Than in 2000 after the president died George Soros and Americans installed the cuckservatives.

>SDP
Former commies-turned-to-socialdemocrats
In the 90s there were the third largest party but after 2000. thanks to foreigner they become the largest opposition

In generally we are fucked. We are ruled by a former communists and liberal oligarchy. Most politicians are agnostics while the population is majority catholic.

Please Poland annex us.

>orinetiation within EU
The red pilled and based people prefer the Visegrad group. But the politicians will not listen and instea follow orders from Germany and the EU. Germany and the EU is pushing for the western balkan initiatives which nobody wants, but the ruling elite are pushing for it
>>
>>127200854
I have somewhat optimisim.

80% of people are dissatisfied with their government here, 3rd most than anywhere else in Europe. All that needs to happen is somebody capitalize on that.

>>127200743
I mean as much as I'd like more clay, it's just semantics at this point.

Genetically speaking you are probably right, if the border was drawn so that Kajkavian Croats would be administered by Austrians back in the day, yes I imagine they'd be identifying as Slovenian right now.

Also Kajkavian being very similiar to Slovenian that's true, but it's kind of like crying over spilt milk, it doesn't really matter, Kajkavians and other Croatians developed a joint identity in the last 200 years, you can't really change that imho.

But if we are taking a look at purely genetics and lingustics then, maybe?

Either way it's a pointless argument to be had because things are as they are
>>
>>127199945
Ah wrong flag, I thought you were a croat.
>>
>>127200439
Even your capital was established by one of our king lad.

You had some privileges compared to r*manians or sl*vaks, but you were part of Hungary.
>>
>>127201544
im not talking about any we wuz tier gib clay shit
i just want to be recognized as slovene and not croatian because croatians are obviously chakavians
people are super ignorant and hostile about it
>>
>>127191326
Damn that's heavy shit. I wish the US and russia would do the same. Good luck.
>>
>>127201437
I dunno mate, if I go to a Kajkavian region of Croatia it's almost impossible to tell that I've even left the country, even as far as Slavonia it's not too different.

There's a big difference in Dalmatia obviously.

I don't think you are right, I think that's Yugoslav propaganda, Serbia was seperate from Croats for hundreds of years + we are still geographically closer.

+ From my very humble understanding of linguistics, at some point Slovenian and Croatian were more similar, but after a lot of Serbs resettled there, some of them assimilating your language drifted from ours.
>>
>>127201544
>80% of people are dissatisfied with their government here
Don't know about Slovenia, but there's no organized opposition here. You have the communist party which branched itself into a pseudo right and social democrats in the 90s. Essentially it's the same shit. There's controlled opposition in the form of smaller right wing parties who together amount to 1% of electorate and some useful idiots here and there.
>>
>>127201828
You're Kajkavian, right?

Well all I can say is tough luck mate, jack shit is going to happen, the best you can hope is to further promote a Kajkavian identity and Croatian second.

I mean I kind of agree, my half brother is half Kajkavian, like you literally could not tell he isn't a 100% Slovenian.
>>
>>127201437
completely wrong
REAL croatia is similar to ukraine and slovakia because real croatia are chakavian speakers

serb related are slavicized vlachs that unfortunately make up most of this country
>>
>>127191326
How do we solve the Serb diaspora question?

They're deeply ingrained into our public sector imo, but I don't know how to clean that shit up without alienating čefurji in the process
>>
File: Kaštel in Savdrija.png (63KB, 1131x206px) Image search: [Google]
Kaštel in Savdrija.png
63KB, 1131x206px
Daily reminder that our nations are literally fighting because of these two towns + sea access
>>
File: Serbia1.png (7KB, 128x145px) Image search: [Google]
Serbia1.png
7KB, 128x145px
>Catholic Serbs and Alpine Serbs back together
You forgot your long lost beloved brother desu :^)
>>
Give us back Fiume, you filthy slavs!

FIUME, ISTRIA E LA DALMAZIA, NE' SLOVENIA NE' CROAZIA.
>>
File: 0,,14660493,00.jpg (22KB, 395x263px) Image search: [Google]
0,,14660493,00.jpg
22KB, 395x263px
>>127201150
Weird, right?
this map is from 2000, the niggery has spread a bit further to the south but the 3 southern states are still overwhelmingly majority white
>>
>>127202325
such examples are very numberful in croatian case
croats have the need to constantly make up history how they actually lived everywhere when they just stole most of their land from their neighbours (not saying that serbs are any better, they probably hung tout together too much)
>>
>>127202390
>that butthurt
>>
>>127202390
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_pV_XKO4r0
>>
fags thread form a fag cocksucking sloven.
I am ashamed of you OP you fucking faggot cock sucker.

Please open more your ass until the croats steal your seaside and sperm in your mother s pussy.

Fuck off, croats are maggots inbreed ottomans .
>>
>>127202302
Serb diaspora?

Fine we can figure that out at some point, can we please focus on the Bosnians first? I have some hope that Serbians are somewhat assimilatable if we cut the stream of more of them.
>>
>>127202548
How likely would it be for you to simply leave Brazil? Those 3-4 southern states?
>>
Thread hijacked by retards. Going to hide.
>>
Not suprise this thread been created by sloven. You are probably Some Metelkova cocksucker nigge rlover. Eating nigger shit lying on metelkovas floor. You been finished with piss or something you fucking cuck. Sloven and croats are enemies.

Cocksucker
>>
>>127202730
this, serbs are not that bad
bosnians are uneducated drug dealing criminals that hate our culture
>>
>>127202667
>t. Čefur
>>
>>127202859
How do you mean? I have more than enough money to leave here and do a few months without employment
I'm finishing my graduation first and it depends on who is elected President next year for me to leave
>>
>>127202390
Fuck off, Riheka was Habsburg clay, it is more rightful to belong to Croatia than Shitaly
>>
>>127201541
>Germany and the EU is pushing for the western balkan initiatives which nobody wants, but the ruling elite are pushing for it
which ones?
>>
>>127203050
KEK
E
K
>>
>>127195084
I didnt come to this thread to feel this
>>
>>127199481

Fuck off with your retarded shit.

Your a smell country with no history, and your trying to Jew your when into our history like the Jews you are.
>>
>>127202978

Your mother is a good sperm collector you cuck. Fucking shameful Metelkova pussyboy.
>>
>>127202580

>Calls someone butthurt

>His land has been gangraped multiple times and it's most likely jewish

Try again filthy polen; Your people was better seen shot on the wall by the Wehrmacht
>>
>>127203047
I mean as a country and make your own state.

Like The Joint White Ethnostate of Southern Brazil or some shit.

Purely theoretically speaking.

I'm asking if there is any possibility of you guys leaving Brazil and forming your own state and walling the nogs out
>>
>>127202730
you don't get it. bosnians are loser shitskins, serbs run the show. Look at secretaries at all major ministries, their surnames are all serbian, if not, they're married to serbians, these people are our jews and they're running the show because we never cleaned up after independence, belgrade's been settling their bureacrats and JNA chiefs in Slovenia for 3 to 4 decades because the Party was always revolting (Stane Kavčič e.g.), and they slowly subversed themselves in our society and most of our political class are either their sons and daughters, or business partners.

Serbs are a massive problem, and the main reason we can't have an alliance with Croats are their little mindgames. They control our media (check surnames of journalists at RTV, you'll see what I mean), they control our banks (all of the biggest bankers are Serbs and former UDBA members), they control the police. The only department they can't control is the army because it's filled with patriots, which is why no leftist government pays attention to it, nor puts money into it, and why the media keeps feeding us anti-NATO propaganda.

Serbs are the cancer in our society and we need to think long and hard about how to solve this question.
>>
>>127191326
You're all faggots sucking german cocks while west Europeans rob your countries and fuck your women. Your ancestors are ashamed of you. KYS
>>
>>127203185
>norway - the most retarded country ever to exist saying anything about anyone
>>127203209
trst is next bitch
>>
>>127203256
Oh I see
There's a separatist movement that has a big amount of support but I doubt it would go anywhere
No chance of a referendum or anyhting, only if people revolt
>>
>>127200631
During austro-hungary northern Croatia had its own autonomy with parliament and government.

There was even a croatian-hungarian compromise similar to the austro-hungarian from 1868
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian%E2%80%93Hungarian_Settlement
>>
>>127203208
>>127203185
>>127202954
>>127202667
>>127202865
Yes it seems Čefurfaggots are out in full force today.
>>
>>127201664
They were a separate kingdom in personal union with Hungary. It was a seperate title technically but same king, same crown. And their nobles had their own identity but many of them considered themselves Hungarian as well.
>>
>>127203050

Are you serious? FIUME WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BEEN ITALIAN, OUR NATION FOUGHT UNTIL THE END TO MAKE IT CLEAR.

Oh the irony, I'm speaking with a half ugric subhuman whos land was just taken by a socialist state after centuries of indipendance ahahahahah

Ignorant faggot, we will take Fiume back in no time, trust me
>>
>>127201541
>The population of Croatia is mostly red pilled. They are nationalist and ultra catholic.

The men are sometimes redpilled, the women almost never are. And they're "nationalist" in the sense that they either hate Serbs or go on about "muh clay", no real ethnonationalism or scientific background to it all.

Since when is catholicism redpilled? I see most of these "ultra-catholics" engaging in degenerate behavior on a regular basis. Even the Catholic youth meetings are drunken orgies.

>>127202067
Serbia was separate from Croatia, but fucktons of Serbs settled here when escaping the Turks, and we fought the Turks with them.

Not a very big part of Croatia spoke similar to you. Chakavian is the most original of Croatian dialects, although it adopted a lot of Italian words.

>>127202278
>the vlach meme
That's a tired excuse. How come the tiny community of Vlachs in the mountains close to Istria retained their language and culture to this day, but those in the even more remote regions of Croatia who were more numerous, controlled more territory, and lived in even more remote lands somehow decided to become Serbs?
>>
File: 1494367580512.png (124KB, 897x568px) Image search: [Google]
1494367580512.png
124KB, 897x568px
>>127199481
>This propaganda between our nations is so retarded, we are your true brothers, not fucking Serbs.
>>
>>127203482
ahahahah
kys, fiume area was east romance before the slavic settlement so even if croatia didnt have it it wouldnt belong to you, but to romania
>>
>>127203347

You wish, kruh cockroach
>>
>>127203577
>Serbia was separate from Croatia, but fucktons of Serbs settled here when escaping the Turks, and we fought the Turks with them.
>Not a very big part of Croatia spoke similar to you. Chakavian is the most original of Croatian dialects, although it adopted a lot of Italian words.
Hmm

I guess I was referring to Kajkavian more then.
>>
>>127201664
Well, yes. Zagreb was established by Koloman. But back than it was irrelevant.

It does not change the fact that Croatia was back than a separate Kingdom who happened to have the same monarch like Hungary.

Than came the Turks and occupied our coast so we moved the center to the North and closer to Hungary. The priveleges were already there, not given by Hungary.
>>
>>127202390
Fiume is Hungarian, fuck off.
>>
>>127201541
it's very detailed, thanks, hvala!
>>
>>127203577
back to romania vlach fag
your kind is hated among civilized community for a reason
>>
as far as i know, most slovenians are like "no no, we are not in the balkans, we are central europe!" and they are the most germanicized non-german people
>>
>>127191528

because Christ isnt still Jewish myths and lies.

www.jesusneverexisted.com
>>
>>127203482
>>127203644
>>127203697
>>127203285
>>127203209
>>127203185
>>127203050

Stop derailing the thread faggots.

This is primarily Slovene/Croatia + diaspora thread, and possibly V4, other opinions are invalid
>>
>>127203696

Are you seriously talking about ethnic appartence rather than cultural?

In this case you shouldn't even have a land and ho back being a jugoslavian little bitch... Or better Germany's little bitch ;)
>>
>>127203432
These are paid former UDBA murgle shills, most likely FDV-associated.
FDV's where the future political class is studying, so all the staff got connections to kučan, ZZB and serbs, they keep going on about far-right, but what they really mean is, actual slovenes who care about their nation. their students are basically young UDBA agents, they used to send them to churches to monitor what priests are saying (that was after we were already in EU), now they have them monitor far right boards, it's more than likely that if you're here outside of proxy, you and your family are a target. Once they'll get you into court on some random charges, you're fucked, also don't even think of getting a good job here, because if you aren't from law, economy or FDV/filo, and well-connected to SD, you ain't getting any.
>>
>>127203708
entire continental area used to be slovene kajkavian
shtokavian vlachs are the ultimate cancer and deserve a genocide
>>
>>127203742

Go back yo Asia you filthy invader

IL PIAVE MORMORO' NON PASSA LO STRANIERO

Fiume it's Italian, stop being such a Jelous cuck
>>
>>127203912
post literally makes no sense
kys gypsy
>>
>>127203937
>>
>>127203465
> many of them considered themselves Hungarian as well.
True. There were many intermixing. A lot of croatian nobles become hungarian but there was also examples from contrary as well (notably the family of Erdödy was croatised).
>>
>>127204045
Basically in the Middle-Ages we can't speak of national identity as we know it today. Also the most influential nobles were usually multilingual and we had Latin as a common language.

Even amonst the commoners ethnic identity was often secondary (even moreso after the Reformation), for example in Buda before the Ottoman conquest the burghers and guilds organized into rival German and Hungarian parties, but due to intermarrying those parties were not really ethnic anymore. Then they cooperated against new German settlers arriving from Nürnberg.
>>
>>127204040
Kek SOVA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovenian_Intelligence_and_Security_Agency
>>
You fuckers all need to be integrated back into the Austrian Empire.
Prove me wrong. Protip: you cunts.
>>
>>127204897
Europe would be better off if every single German jumped off a cliff

>Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't
>>
>>127203903
True. The problem here are bluepilled Croats.

Basically we must meme croatian/slovenian alliance to reality.
>>
>>127203859
For me the real Balkan starts with turkish music, aka Bosnia and under. I don't think Croatia has turkish music but IDK.
>>
>>127204680
Well, certainly national indentity may not exist, But people and nobles were aware of beloging to come tribes. Also there were institutions which were separated by countries.
>>
File: enough.jpg (76KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
76KB, 600x583px
>>127205224
>>
>>127204897
Hans, maybe you should integrate to your new islamic indentity.
>>
>>127205614
some not come
>>
>>127203577
>And they're "nationalist" in the sense that they either hate Serbs or go on about "muh clay", no real ethnonationalism or scientific background to it all.

Well, yes you idiot. That is the deifnition of red pilled. Also, people like you describes are more likely to be against nigger settlement in Croatia.

> Since when is catholicism redpilled?
Since they do not allowed faggots to marry and other degenerated behaviour. Although that might change with the current Pope.
>>
>>127203859
I don't care if they qualify as Balkans or not.

I've always considered Croatia to be okay, and everything south of Croatia to be shit.

>>127205420
Ohh yes, I'll make bi-weekly threads or smth
>>
>>127205679

I'm German and he's not wrong, you know.
>>
>>127205679
Yes, you know I'm technically, right.

I'd probably keep Based Bavaria around though
>>
>>127205979
>Well, yes you idiot. That is the deifnition of red pilled.
so, being redpilled in croatia means hating us? wew lad...
>>
>>127206453
Ne, ali realno likovi što forsiraju bratstvo i jedinstvo su također i refugees welcome kreteni. Ili ti smatraš drugačije?
>>
>>127207338
ne smatram, slazem se sa tobom. los sam onda zakljucak izveo iz tvoje izjave, te povlacim ono sto sam rekao iznad.
>>
File: BEACH NIGGER.jpg (102KB, 570x526px) Image search: [Google]
BEACH NIGGER.jpg
102KB, 570x526px
>>127197899
And we want you to join it too, so what the hell are you lads waiting for.
>>127191528
>>127195939
t. Ivan and Sasha
Orthodox """Church""" is nothing more than a tool of Russian imperialism, and that's what it always was.
>>
>>127207338
bratstvo i jedinstvo je kurceva mantra. sto opet ne znaci da ima potrebe da se mrzimo. samo treba malo za promjenu da prestanemo da seremo. izjava "hrvatska zemlja je do drine" je jednako retardirana kao "svi juzni sloveni su srbi".
ja nemam problema nikakvih s hrvatima, samo je tuzno sto smo osudjeni na propast sto ce nam uvijek neko sa strane govoriti da jedni druge pucamo, umjesto da gledamo svoja posla. ne treba nam zajednicka drzava uopste, samo vise da se pustimo jevrejskih gmazova koji nas huskaju.
>>
File: Intermarium EU Eurasia.jpg (65KB, 719x492px) Image search: [Google]
Intermarium EU Eurasia.jpg
65KB, 719x492px
>>127198663
Dunno if you heard about the concept of Intermarium, but you pretty much drew it here.
I guess geopolitics aren't easy to change.
>>
>>127209267
Well I'm not entirely sure about the balts, but basically V4 + Slovenia Croatia + (POSSIBLY) Austria.
>>
>>127209267
>>127209434

I looked it up, yeah it's similar when it comes to borders, but we don't want a fucking singular nation, just an economic partnership + cooperation when it comes to keeping each other's borders secure.
>>
>>127209434
Lithuania is fine. Estonia and Latvia means Russians in big numbers.
>>
>>127209434
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermarium
Obviously some things need to be adapted to the current situation in Europe, but the core idea is roughly the same.
>>127209740
I agree, federations are not the way to go as proved by EU.
On the other hand, a confederation or some other type of a looser, less strict union could be nice.
>>127209886
Estonia and Latvia are tiny though.
>>
>>127209740
Make it a Federation with national parlaments and each national parlament delegating the same number of delegates to the Federal Council. Get a based king and a proper royal family to have some unifying foce and make it a constitutional federal monarchy. Use English as a universal secondary/tertiary language (Latin would be cooler but nobody speaks it) with the national/minirity languages.
>>
>>127209886
You need to stretch the border hundreds of miles just to get them in, where you can just simply wall them off. You already need a wall for the Russian Enclave, it's a lot simpler to just extend the wall a bit a not have this strategically exploitable corridor (Not to mention "Ethnic" Swedes will start boating across to the balts at some point, Poland will take care of their northern border I'm sure, will the balts?)
>>
>>127210339
The concept of the EU is cool in theory, in practice it is too strict for an economical union, too half-assed for a federation and doesn't have any unifying force other than muh European ideas. Austria-Hungary had way more potential because despite ethnic tensions it was culturally more homogenous.
>>
>>127210339
>>127210598
pls no ;_;
Croat voters are functionally retards. Strong federation or at least annex Croatia.
>>
>>127210598
>That sounds familiar.

How about no. I know you are LARPing, all we need is to help each other secure our borders and interconnect economically.
>>
>>127205979
>Well, yes you idiot. That is the deifnition of red pilled. Also, people like you describes are more likely to be against nigger settlement in Croatia.

In my experience, most of these people don't care about politics beyond muh Serbz, and they only get that sentiment from their parents who fought in the war. They are far too busy being degenerates to care about any current issues.

The true red pill is tradition and family-centered lifestyle, just blindly worshipping the state of Croatia is bluepilled as fuck. It's about the people, our genes and culture, etc.

>Since they do not allowed faggots to marry and other degenerated behaviour. Although that might change with the current Pope.

And despite all that we're still pretty pro-faggot as a state. These people you call redpilled are declaratively against such shit, but are too engorged in their selfish hedonism and nepotistic party allegiances to actually do anything about it.
>>
>>127211235
>In my experience, most of these people don't care about politics beyond muh Serbz, and they only get that sentiment from their parents who fought in the war. They are far too busy being degenerates to care about any current issues.
I think focusing on the hating and fighting each other

>Don't quite know about Serbian/Croatian conflicts, but definitely Slovenian and Croatian disputes

Is the most retarded and pointless thing, not much is to be gained/lost, where as if we don't get our countries in order both of us lose everything (Immigrant crisis, Fertility rates, Muslims, etc)
>>
>>127191879
reopen goli otok. compensate the restaurant and owner for the loss and throw the shitskins in there. its not like they can swim away...
>>
>>127211672
>compensate the restaurant and owner for the loss and throw the shitskins in there
???
Are you implying there's anything on Goli otok?
>>
New /v4g/ thread
>>127210489
>>
>>127211164
If shit hits the fan we are better off sticking together and becoming geopolitically relevant together instead of ending up as pawns between the Russians and the West again.
>>
>>127211150
>https://kapitalac.wordpress.com/2013/12/03/struktura-biraca-u-hrvatskoj/

A pretty good explanation as to why Croatia votes like it does.
>>
File: european clay.png (377KB, 1834x1652px) Image search: [Google]
european clay.png
377KB, 1834x1652px
>>127191326
>>
>>127191576
>Both Croatians and Slovenians are Catholic
exactly

PEDO
E
D
O
religion
>>
>>127191326
What fucking border dispute is there to discuss? I admit, I wouldn't want to strengthen Slovenia on our cost, but concessions can be made to exchange that international sea line. Why are our foreign ministers and ambassadors such imbeciles? Our media doesn't feed us anything against Slovenia, and the people are not against Slovenes. The only news reports we get are people carrying IDs so they can tend to their fields and mad farmers provoking Slovene public workers with their trucks.

Dalmatians don't have a higher Turkish admixt...oh, I forgot this is /pol/. There is no historical and socio-economic reasoning out of this, is there? I am completely determined by my erythrocytes

My first post on /pol/. These threads are non existent on /int/
>>
>>127212286
>Yugoslavia
you must be new
>>
>>127191326
>and you have who Serbians and Kebab to the south of you who were cutting your throats a few decades ago?
found illiterate diaspora kurvat
>>
File: 1495731893280.jpg (50KB, 480x466px) Image search: [Google]
1495731893280.jpg
50KB, 480x466px
>>127191326
>>127196153
>>127196268
>>127197765

You could've at least used a more dignified pic, but okay, I'm game.

Also pic related. Joining V4 would be good.
>>
>>127212447
>Dalmatians don't have a higher Turkish admixt...oh, I forgot this is /pol/. There is no historical and socio-economic reasoning out of this, is there? I am completely determined by my erythrocytes
you get used to that stale turkish rapebaby meme by the time
>>
>>127212491
Because I didn't add a comma?

Fuck off mate, why would I be diaspora because I prefer croats over Serbians?

Fuck off mate, I was born right after Yugoslavia disolved I had the absolute terrible misfortune of not experiencing yugoserbian propaganda.
>>
File: RSvsALL.jpg (262KB, 866x568px) Image search: [Google]
RSvsALL.jpg
262KB, 866x568px
>>127203644
>>
>>127203577
croats are literally hohols
prove me wrong

pro tip: you can't
>>
>>127191576
>Both Croatians and Slovenians are Catholic
I'm not
>>
>>127212447
Well, Dalmatians did have nigger slaves until the end of the 17th century, and I don't see any niggers around there today, so Turkish genes should be the least of your concerns in that field.
>>
>>127212850
and, despite all yugoserbian propaganda, slovenia and croatia are the states that gained the most from yugoslavia.
>>
>>127200439
yeah that's why it was called Ostero-Croatian empire
cause you WUZZ kangz and shieth

croatian mythomania
kek
>>
>>127213433
>>127213736
just... stop it. do you have to take a dump in every fucking thread? what have croats done to you?
>>
>>127213698

--->>> >>127196268
Because we happened to be ones to put into the union the most.

Holy fucking hell, what kind of revisionist history is this, Slovenia always contributed the most per capita
>>
>>127213918
fuck of to croatia
fucking kurvat diaspora scum
>>
For all foreigners reading this cuck thread, Imagine 2 enemy sucking each others cock after years of fight. Imagine USA sucking Britain cock and asking for unification. Real nationalist would never do that. Those cucks , those arabs cumbuckets wanting Croats and slovens to unites are gay ass bitches like those. Don t be fooled a real nationalist would never do suck cuckery.

So yea this nigger (probably a turk cumbucket sperm from is mom communist bitch) just want to "unite" like those euro-cuck

What a shameful commie thread.

eat nigger sperm you mulato..
>>
>>127213433
Bosnian Serbs are subhumans who have:
Never had an relevant Medieval state
Had to be rescued from the Magyars in 900's by mainland Serbs which caused the collapse of the first united Serbian state
Unironically got conquered by Satanist Croats in the late 1300's
Where more illiterate then Vlach inhabited Serbia
Helped the Turks in the first Serbian uprising
Forced mainland Serbia into a war that made it lose 25% of it's population
Forced mainland Serbia into another useless war,and unironically lost to now Muslim Croats(Satanism was to mainstream anyway)
Somehow poorer than Muslim Croats

Tell me,you filth,how do you pull it off?How the actual fuck do you manage to be so useless and incompetent?Rly rustles my jimmies
>>
>>127191326
Can I import one of your women?
>>
>>127211798
nigga there's a fish restaurant and a museum there.

the guy that leases the place is from rab.

do you live under a rock?
>>
And all of my supposed "countrymen", shitting where they're eating (Dalmatia - a minimum of 17% of GDP of this banana state), calling us Vlachs and distancing us from the northerners. Yes, there is a divide between us. Do you know why our ancestors chose a unifying Štokavian? Because of the evil Serbian propaganda, is it not? Or because they realized the necessity to connect what was disconnected for four straight fucking centuries. The social and cultural divide we inherited once Austria collected what remained of our lands made it very hard to boost our national cohesion without Shtokavian (could have been an XY dialect/language as far as they were concerned), and choosing Shtokavian was brilliant tactics, since our ancestors realized it would intensify not just our cohesion, but the assimilation of Serbs. This is what they realized. It was never about love and unity, but preservation of Croatdom. And we made that language rich. I am proud of our variant of the Serbo-Croatian, because it has a richer vocabulary than the Serbian counterpart. I am also proud of our cultural achievements, be it "Croats" or assimilated minorities, because our cultural output matches the entire former Yugoslavia

I am as much Croat as you are. A lot of our ethnogenesis firmly rests on assimilation of native and arriving elements. Such is the case in all Balkan countries, to varying degrees. Yes, we assimilated Serbs, Bulgarians, even Albanians and Slovaks. This is praise worthy, not something to shun. Even Germans came here and assimilated. Yes, I look like a Morlach. The Venetians wrote down my ancestors as Catholic Morlachs, but as far as records allow determination, my ancestors fought in Croatian regiments, considered themselves Croats and my father fought for this country, no matter how shitty we have it/made it
Keep counting the blood cells, but a lot more of our blood cells dried on the pavement, fields and karst for the people you now segregate and claim to be
>>
>>127212491
>>and you have who Serbians and Kebab to the south of you who were cutting your throats a few decades ago?
read again the sentence you fucking kurvat mongrel
it doesn't makes sence whatsoever
>>
>>127214448
replace Bosnian Serbs with Bosnian Croats and there you have it
cause it's the croats are more prone to wuzing and butlicking the invader
>>
>>127214322
For all foreigners this is a Bosnian or a Serb pretending to be Slovenian.

Slovenia and Croatia have our border disputes, but we were also often allies during the Yugo days against the serbs.

+ this has nothing to do with unification.

>Real nationalist would never do that

A real nationalist wants what is best for their country, and I want my country to prosper free from niggers and towelheads, and the best way to achieve that is to cooperate with the Visegrad group and Croatia.

Fuck off back to Bosnia, Albania or where ever you came from
>>
File: 1485011748663.jpg (18KB, 255x251px) Image search: [Google]
1485011748663.jpg
18KB, 255x251px
>>127203974

>Asian invader

You fucking gypsy
>>
>>127214322
How about you stop breeding hatred for the sake of hatred.
Old hatred have to die eventually and you're purposefully standing in the was out of pure spite, RIGHT NOW when things have gone critical and the seat of 4th Reich is just waiting to put some muslim refugees on our soil to "enrich" us.

Get your shit together.
>>
File: Government of the SFRY.jpg (1MB, 2548x1487px) Image search: [Google]
Government of the SFRY.jpg
1MB, 2548x1487px
>>127212850
>Yugoserbian
KEK
>>
>>127196268
>and you have who Serbians and Kebab to the south of you who were cutting your throats a few decades ago?
speaking about literacy
>>
>>127191326
Stop claiming savudrija and gibanica and we are cool

Personally ive always some hatred toward me when i was in slovenia. And half of slovenia voted against our enetering in eu...

Im ok with slovene croat friendship bit u guys always bahave like assholes toward us and we didnt do shit to u
>>
>>127213515
If you were christened you are. The Church lists you as a follower even if you haven't been to one since the christening. The reason for this is that the more followers that they have the more money they receive.
>>
>>127214642
Bosnian Croats (I mean the non-muslims ones) are also subhuman basketball apes,the only ones who could not even listen to mainland Croatia and started infighting with the Bosnians.

But you fucks make being a subuhman an art.It is unbelievable how you have managed to sit on your ass and do absolutely nothing.Oh but no,i am wrong.If you did nothing,it would have been great.You have single handedly made us lose more shit than any other state(Asside from the Ottomans).And all of you LARP as mainland Serbs(Rasians/Ducleans).What a load of bullshit.Nothing of value has ever came out of you shithole.

Oh,and i forget to mention that you apes also sold the weapons we gave you to the Bosnians Croats to kill Muslims.A brilliant move there.
>>
>>127196970
not actually, most retards are from Dalmatinska zagora and Slavonija, the coastline is preety normal
>>
File: 1448381733854.jpg (595KB, 695x900px) Image search: [Google]
1448381733854.jpg
595KB, 695x900px
>>127215278
>bit u guys always bahave like assholes toward us

it's the other way around my sea stealing friend
>>
>>127214769
What is the source for Tuđman and Hebrang being Jews?
>>
>>127209026
Slažem se sve što si rekao. I realno osobno bih htio da Srbija bude suverena zemlja (čak da uzme Srpsku i CG jer je realno zaslužila).
Samo ova tema je za Hrvatska i Slovenija, ušle su u EU i treba gledati da kako da se spase. Ovo je više tema za ovo.

Nego vidim, i Vučić je već dogovorio sa Rumunjima i Bugarima svoju skupinu ukoliko Srbija uđe u EU (Craiova grupa u wikipediji)
>>
File: 1492261269450m.jpg (69KB, 992x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492261269450m.jpg
69KB, 992x1024px
>>127213565
we have one as the mayor of piran

this is a fucking sjw cucked country
>>
>>127198192
>Dalmatians are brown
they are slightly tanned but only on summer, and its not even noticable
99% of dalmatians are preety much the same like northern italians tho
Although we differ from Gorska Hrvatska a lot (mainly cause there were a lot of serbs there)
>>
File: libtards.jpg (75KB, 345x400px) Image search: [Google]
libtards.jpg
75KB, 345x400px
>>
>>127215740
HAHAHA. Get serious, 1 Blackie isn't gonna be the death of us, nobody from the rest of the world even knows we exist, to begin with... even with Trumps wife.
>>
File: DEJAN LUCIC - KRALJESTVO HAZARA.jpg (353KB, 731x506px) Image search: [Google]
DEJAN LUCIC - KRALJESTVO HAZARA.jpg
353KB, 731x506px
>>127215590
Dejan Lucic
predicted islamisation of gemrany back in 2000
exposed albanian terrorist in 1988 as CIA proxy
proved most of the coomies were either, croats, slovenes or kikes
Tudjman is a khazarian KIKE
he literally looks the same as George Soros
TudjMAN
FriedMAN
WaltzMAN
NodelMAN
PakMAN
waserMAN
all kike surnames
TudjMAN was also a communists
he negotiated with Kissinger during 90s war to break up Yugoslavia
>>
>>127215347
Some of the best people I met were Herzegovians. Most of Herzegovina has Croatian passports, are on the dole or the bureau here, but these are Croats. The most fervent ones. Very homely. I live in a vilage in Dalmatian Zagora and travel to the coast a lot. Most Herzegovians I met would give blood under their neck for the people they care about
Isn't this a part of the "redpill" /pol/ propagates? Unity among people and self-preservation?
I was in a group of five during college. A Bosnian Muslim, two Herzegovians, a Slavonian and myself. The two Herzegovians were party makers who'd always kept us steering towards unity when we'd go into political topics. "We're all Croats after all, that's what's important"
My father also fought alongside Herzegovians all around Croatia and Bosnia. They volunteered as far as Kordun
>>
>>127215984
Did he actually trace their ancestry or did he make the assumption based on their surnames alone?
>>
>>127214185
tito moved a good part of industry, logistics and administration to croatia and slovenia. but i didn't mean that. for instance, croatia and slovenia would cease to exist some time after WWI if it hadn't been for yugoslavia.
>>
>>127213321
butthurt
>>
>>127215961
does not deny the validity of the statement.

in lj everyone is super sjw.
>>
>>127211235
>In my experience, most of these people don't care about politics beyond muh Serbz, and they only get that sentiment from their parents who fought in the war. They are far too busy being degenerates to care about any current issues.

The true red pill is tradition and family-centered lifestyle, just blindly worshipping the state of Croatia is bluepilled as fuck. It's about the people, our genes and culture, etc.

From my experiance the croatian left has a pavlovian complex. You see Milanović refused to join the Visegrad group in 2013. because it is a right-wing policy, although joining it would benefited Croatia a lot.

Also, I never saw any leftie from Croatia who said he is against refugees let alone joining the Višegrad group. The muh serbs crowd show more potential against refugees. Until I see one I am wiling to reconsider.

This also mean the muh serbz crowd are actually more red pilled than you want to admit.
>>
>>127215524
Fuk off janez
Thats why my family dont go skiing in slovenia anymore
>>
File: 1486049493094[1].jpg (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1486049493094[1].jpg
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>127213433
>>127214448
Dear Serbia

Why are you so shit?

What culture were you actually trying to protect from the Ottomans or Austrians?

Like, why did you forsake all the trade and technological advances that came from the aforementioned?

Why do you claim you were heroic in WW2 when the fact is, most of your ancestors were Četnik cucks and Belgrade was the first major city to declare itself as Judenfrei?

Why did you break up universally respected and socially advanced Jugoslavia?

Why do you portray yourself as perpetual victims despite not being invaded by your neighbours for over 100 years?

Why did Nicola Tesla, the only Serb to have ever made any tangible contribution to humanity, renounce his citizenship and get the fuck out of there at the earliest opportunity?

Why couldn't you take Bosnia despite having the entire arsenal of the JNA behind you?

Why couldn't you take Sarajevo despite you having overwhelming military and tactical advantages and them only having home-made weaponry to defend themselves for three fucking years?

Why, despite grabbing all Jugoslav wealth, is Serbia a dysfunctional shithole which is unlikely to ever enter the EU?

Why did you kill Zoran Đinđić despite him being your only hope?

Why, despite having legitimate world stage players, is your football team ranked behind the likes of Israel, Senegal and Scotland?

Why can't your football fans go literally one fucking match without making a complete and utter mockery of themselves?

To your credit, you can claim a few decent musicians like Balašević and EKV... but they loathed Serb nationalism and were deeply ashamed of the way Serbs acted in the period leading to the break up.

Serbia, you are really really shit in every regard. I wouldn't mind so much as most countries are quite shit to some degree. But you're so fucking proud of yourselves. More so than probably any other nation/state in the whole world.

I don't get it.

Why are you so shit?

Yours sincerely,

Fuck off.
>>
>>127215815
Serbs are not the direct cause for us being "brown". Otherwise the same logic could be applied to Bulgarians, Greeks, Albanians and such. Or is the direct cause for these numbered nations "Turks"? So Turks and Serbs would be the main exporters of "brownness" according to people here? A different strata of people inhabited this area. People that came before Croats. This factor, along with our diet, climate make us more prone for tanning. The answer "It's because we had more Serbs" is fucking retarded. What makes Serbs darker then? Bulgarians?
This is literally Ivo Pilar tier argumentation

Slavonia had more Serbs than Dalmatia, and they're not as dark as we are. What now?
>>
>>127215590
Hebrang (I guess you mean the older one) was of jewish faith, go fucking read a literature.

Tuđman being jewish is a unconfirmed rumor.
>>
>>127215961
>1 Blackie isn't gonna be the death of us

I take it you don't live in LJ, MB, KP

Jaz sem iz MB in ti iz prve roke povem, da majo črnci svojo četrt na Teznu (okoli 100). Malo še pa bojo meli bitke z cigani glede pomoči
>>
>>127195806
Come to the best country on the balkan kraut
No one can compare
There is a reason why every balkan country is salty of our existence
>>
>>127216070
Well i wouldn't know about Croatia and Herzegovina relations,but i have viewed their acts in the Bosnians wars to be unnecessary in Croatia,when it was doing fine diplomatically.It went out well,because they where winning of course.The only Croats i see bitch about them are Purgeri,but their opinion is invalid.
>>
File: 1439338662382.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1439338662382.gif
365KB, 500x275px
>>127216616
sucks being poor
>>
>>127216269
How about you start introducing some red pills to them?
>>
>>127216620
never knew you could watch CNN in the favelas
>>
>>127214763
Well put
>>
ITT
Beach serbs and mountain serbs going
WE WUZZZ CENTRAL EUROPEEEANN AND SSHIIIIIIET
>>
>>127216804
There are a lot of Herzegovians in Zagreb. Capitals tend to be the utmost shit (excluding content, economic factors naturally, and availability of entertainment, job opportunities and such) in this hilly region. There are also a lot of Herzegovians and Bosnians in Split
>>
>>127196268
pictures like this make me wonder wtf is wrong with Bosnia.
>>
>>127217066
That is good so because without them. Croatia would be a degenerated left-wing shithole.
>>
>>127215278
Hrvat je tat
>>
>>127216726
Še v LJ ni 100 črnuhov. Kaj jim nudite tam da se tako množijo?
>>
>>127216726
A se samo meni zdi al je nekam dosti Indijcev v MB ?
>>
>>127216831
dude, they're also dumb and delusional. you think i'm not trying?

i'm doing kek's work here but it's not working out very well.
>>
back to slotech you dumb fucking newfags
RETARDS

wmuahahaha
>>
>>127216726
Ko se drek začne v Franciji in Veliki Britaniji jih bomo poslali na Goli Otok, ok?
>>
>>127217177
>wtf is wrong with Bosnia.

Islam.
>>
LJUDJE !

korumpeta koroše
>>
File: Aryan's Grasp.jpg (666KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Aryan's Grasp.jpg
666KB, 1200x800px
tfw slovenia, and croatia will be the last countries in europe to stand against the muslim hordes. The only reason multiculturalism hasn't overcome your countries is how small they are.
>>
File: 1495570766628m.jpg (52KB, 805x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495570766628m.jpg
52KB, 805x1024px
>>127217283
can confirm
>blacked
vedno vec samskih mamic s crnuharskimi otroci v lj
>>
>>127216302
A better way to put it is that while they're not redpilled themselves, they might find themselves fighting on the right side when the time comes. But being redpilled is about understanding the situation (and maybe even more importantly, actually wanting to understand it), not just fighting on the right side.

>From my experiance the croatian left has a pavlovian complex. You see Milanović refused to join the Visegrad group in 2013. because it is a right-wing policy, although joining it would benefited Croatia a lot.

You're correct, although the exception to this are old commies who are actually just conservatives brainwashed into worshipping communist symbols and buzzwords.
>>
>>127216626
>What makes Serbs darker then?
Vlachs.We have numerous vlach settlements on the territory of Serbia,and there is a reason why these motherfuckers disparaged over night,and over the same night Serbs went from being a minority in the Balkans to being the 3rd most populated country on the Balkans.

The reason Sumadija was called Sumadija was because it was made desolate by the Ottomans and because the settlements eroded the forests started covering more and more of it.And then suddenly it got repopulated after 1815?Who the fuck repopulated?It was not the Hapsburg Serbs,their numbers have not shifted drastically down after 1815.We all know why we still have a region called Stari Vlah
>>
>>127217699

nehaj zavajati majmuncina

prid na šiško da te zbutam pa zafukam v koš
>>
>>127217448
Then it's perhaps time to go out and into the real battlefield.... on the street, to raise public awareness.
Not everybody's gonna use /pol/.
>>
>>127217283
>Kaj jim nudite tam da se tako množijo

par let nazaj so jih iz LJ preseljevali sem, ker so bli centri v Lj prepolni
>>127217403
nevem? možno da so turisti
>>
Pan-Slav nation. We have our differences but right now we all must unite against the dreaded shitskin from the south and nu-cuck from the west.
>>
>>127217878
>na sisko
>majmuncino
diaspora detected

pocak me tam pa ce me cez 45 min ne bo se sam udar
>>
>>127216812
Im sad bout it too. My dad is nationalostic as fuk and hate u guys more then serbs and he fought serbs. I personaly dont hate you thou i dont like u that much.

Last time when i was in maribor police deteined me for half a day cuz i had grinder in my pocket.

In belgrade cops cought me smoking they just took my weed and let me go.
>>
why is everyone in balkans retarded and kill each other? oh some psychopath killed someone related to me now I have no moral qualms and its okay for me to kill them hurrr! Did early autism in humans originate from the balkans?
>>
>>127217233
Who gives a fuck if we're one colour or the other on the political spectrum. It cannot be applied here since it's not crystallized as it is in established "democracies" with parties offering more defined programs (which is slowly disappearing due to globalism, meaning they have to face and tackle issues thinking globally. People are much more invested and "informed" into the ISIS situation or the endangering of the Mekong catfish than being fucking arsed enough to check their city's website for the budget. That's how far sighted we are. We'd rather cry "everyone's ripping us off" or "the Jews are out to get us" than having the modicum of informed opinions in the very villages/cities/regions we live in. Most people don't even know what the fuck's happening in their street, but are more informed on the aforementioned)

It's good to have a mish-mash of everything, politics-wise. A supposed "left" that's Croatian-centric, or a right wing party that has a liberal look towards economics. This is what we need. Clear programs and opinions, but no hardlines
>>
>>127217635
But Serbia was destroyed by islam and still get better literacy results than Bosnia which wasn't even fighting.
>>
File: 1470033275316.jpg (682KB, 812x727px) Image search: [Google]
1470033275316.jpg
682KB, 812x727px
> CTRL + F "Serb"
> 1 of 81
> All Croat flags
>>
>>127218197
yes
>>
>>127218252
The literate part of Serbia was under Austria.It also helps that Serbs tried to start their Renaissance in that part of the country,becuase they survived about 80 years longer then Southern Serbs as a vassal of Hungary.
>>
File: Satoshi Nakamoto.jpg (152KB, 600x867px) Image search: [Google]
Satoshi Nakamoto.jpg
152KB, 600x867px
>>127218014
What about Kazan and Chechnia et al
You gotta give that up fellow "slav"
You ready?
>>
>>127218252
Yes because fighting Islam is better than spreading your ass cheeks for Islam.

It's not merely that Turks had inferior genes and more heavily bread with Bosnians, it's also that Islam is heavily anti-intellectual and shuns education and progress.

That's reason enough why Islam is cancer to progress.
>>
>>127218206
The issue concerning your country is it's size. If the same immigration policy Angela Merkel implemented in Germany happen to Croatia, almost the entirety of your people will be BLACKED in less than a decade.
>>
>>127215347
>subhuman basketball apes
Wow Serb who doesn't buy muh height meme
>>
>>127217697
That's true. These pathetic monkeys thankfully don't even know Slovenia exists.
>>
>>127218206
>It's good to have a mish-mash of everything, politics-wise. A supposed "left" that's Croatian-centric, or a right wing party that has a liberal look towards economics. This is what we need. Clear programs and opinions, but no hardlines

This would be a step in the right direction, but the mainstream political parties will always be socialist/keynesian in their economic policies, at least until the next massive economic crisis.

The article I linked here >>127212114
is a pretty good analysis of this problem (even though the numbers are from a few years back, but you can check out the numbers on državni zavod za statistiku today and they're still the same).
>>
>>127218660
I buy the muh height meme,but Herzegovacs are the tallest of all South Slav people,because they got the most Dinaric genes.They are literally 70% I2a,while Croats and Serbs are 34%.I have actually almost never played basketball because it was to delicate(I mean you can't even touch his hands,it's a faul) so i actually have no idea if Hercegovina has any good Basketball players,i just made a guess.
>>
>>127218565
There are 85 pensioners on 100 working people. One pensioner on 1,15 workers. Where are we going? Most of them are not even retired workforce, but post-war benefits receivers (practically meaning grey economy in this dark hole). The average Croatian citizen has officially reached the age of 42.
We're just waiting for one of those retards in the Sabor to finally say it out loud: "We need to import people to survive" (since improving our way of life is much more costly in this world, isn't it?)
I believe you can conclude the outcome to this situation even if you were a vegetable
>>
File: habsburg_nose.jpg (82KB, 736x1147px) Image search: [Google]
habsburg_nose.jpg
82KB, 736x1147px
>>127218197
>Did early autism in humans originate from the balkans?

pic related
>>
>>127202390
Triest belongs to Slovenia! You filthy halfslav.
>>
>>127219112
Are we not already about to import a bunch of Ukrainian workers?
>>
>>127219112
Force your women to have children or throw them in prison?
>>
>>127218172
>grinder in my pocket
your own fault for being a weedsmoking faggot though
>>
>>127219112
There we go you cuck.

Niggers and muslims are coming only to suck welfare. If the EU do not pull our working force everything would be fine.
>>
>>127202390
Dafuq does your claim on Rijeka come from? It was literally never Italian until D'Annunzio took it over.
>>
>>127203185
Fuck off, Slovenia has long and rich hitory, they are legacy of Carantania.
>>
>>127191326
nah, we should fuck with their tourism, it's 20% of their GDP
>>
>>127218206
Fuck off cuck. I wish to croatia remain a white country. I do not want third world low IQ niggers in my country.

If you are so desperate for a bbc than move to Africa.
>>
>>127219487
Debeljak already wanted to import a number of Romanian workers for his shipyard, but the local outcry was absolutely fucking fabulous. The cultural intervention was tremendous. The newspapers spoke of the "globalist agenda of exploiting people", and the people in cafes spoke of the "anti-Croatian agenda, replacing us with Bulgarians and Romanians". The grandmas and shady people selling tomatoes and smuggled tobacco also agreed that we should employ and empower Croatian people. "They'll steal our jobs! Why import Romanians when Croatians can do the same job, even better!"

The government denied his expedited applications and the Romanian workforce was steered away. Was the project finished? Of course not. It failed. Why? Because Debeljak could not find workers, ironically
>>
>>127219937
You dont "pull" working force, they leave -same as niggers leave desert for EU
>>
File: niggerunderthemask.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
niggerunderthemask.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>127219112
Well your people better start breeding or you're fucked
>>
>>127219937
They're not coming here, because there is no welfare to suck here. The social program here is in shambles

>>127220163
>I want whiiiteeeeeee
I want more Croats. Importing of people is an inevitability. The GDP grows very modestly, anually. This quarter, it rose 3,4% (if we're to trust the DZS, which also claims the average paycheck is 5700 HRK net "Ako jedni jedu meso, drugi samo kupus, u prosjeku se jedu sarme"). It's best we replenish ourselves in our vicinity, than Middle Easterners or Africans
>>
>>
>>127220631
There are enough of inbred fucktards, but they are useless and nobody wants to work.
>>
>>127220631
What is with you cucks and worldwide "blackening" fixations? We're Eastern Europeans, not Belgium. Croatia will seek its workforce in Bosnia, Serbia, Ukraine, Macedonia, Albania and such. As it's cheaper to import people, it is cheaper to import people in your vicinity
>>
>>127220989
Of course faggot, but do you want Croatia to be Croatian or a mix of Albania, Romania whatever.
>>
>>127220754
Jebo jm mater politiki.
>>
>>127220179
Why wouldn't Croats work for him? I know we have some lazy fucks, but that many? Or were the unions also part of this effort to creep multiculturalism into our working class and steered Croatian workers away from the project?
>>
>>127215306
He could be from the east and had been baptised into the Lutheran church. However, he is most likely a čefur and thus not a Slovenian.
>>
File: EPU (3).jpg (155KB, 605x768px) Image search: [Google]
EPU (3).jpg
155KB, 605x768px
Dear Slavs, While other discords won't allow you, we do! Join the biggest White-only discord: D2Mq3te
>>
>>127221448
prekmurec nej čefur
>>
>>127221306
Nobody knows how to work, schools teach only general theory shit, no production of workers.
We get what, 10-100k new "economists" every year.
>>
>>127220717
>I want more Croats. Importing of people is an inevitability. The GDP grows very modestly, anually. This quarter, it rose 3,4% (if we're to trust the DZS, which also claims the average paycheck is 5700 HRK net "Ako jedni jedu meso, drugi samo kupus, u prosjeku se jedu sarme"). It's best we replenish ourselves in our vicinity, than Middle Easterners or Africans

If you want more Croats in the long run, the thing to hope for isn't bringing in immigrants from culturally compatible countries, but making the average Croat in Croatia better.

70% of our country live off the 30% which actually pay taxes. We need to cut welfare programs and state jobs in order to force the 70% to either emigrate or see the error in their uhljeb ways.
>>
>>127217878
Prosim, odidi iz Slovenije, prekleti čefur.

>>127221598
Se iskreno opravičujem, vendar me moraš razumeti - na 4chanu je dosti bosancev, srbov in albancev pod slovenskimi zastavami.
>>
>>127221562
Ohh yeah Romaniafaggot reminded me

>>127202278
If you are still online mate

2g6uH4

No bluepilled faggots allowed
>>
>>127221598
would you accept a redpilled family of five from ljubljana seeking refuge from sjw cucks as your neighbours?
>>
>>127221653
What were the wages supposed to be like?
>>
>>127221804
I miss days you learned regular language in schools
>>
>>127221804
Prid na moj /pol/ discord server

>>127221865
>2g6uH4
>>
>>127191326
Never hated you Slovenibros, no matter what media shills about you on our media. Love your country, love your mountains, love your nature, love your people, I always get treated well there. Slovenia is the only country I don't mind having no border with. Peace <3
>>
>>127221116
Best we die out, but die out completely Croatian, yes? A Bosnian working and living here cannot be considered Croatian? A, let's say, second generation Albanian who knows the language and grinds his fingers to the bones for 600 euros working 10 hour shifts can't be considered a Croatian?

Of course you can't see past the western model of "assimilation", because they're pioneering this shitshow. Massive ghetto communities, educational and political exclusivity...
Croats are not the Dutch. We're tougher on foreign elements. So 500 Romanians here and in the Netherlands have different outcomes of assimilation. Even though I see no way past importing of workforce, I am far from a migrant loving fuck. If he's here, better earn that money, or if you're working with me, better speak my language, pay taxes like I do, and if you don't like my country, fuck off

>>127221306
He wanted a reliable and cheaper workforce, while the average Škver worker steals nails from the shipyard, works there for proud 20 years and has witness the making of two boats. I worked construction, so I know what I'm talking about. Getting shit done for the minimum price is the way the world spins. Our shipyards are used to the governmental titty and "cooperation" contracts, the "I'll open a j.d.o.o. company, be a boss-man, have five employed people, sign big money contracts with anally specified points and wait for X to pay me, which will happen when Y pays X, but Y owes to God and the people so yes...I'll just let my workers blow some steam and rebel"
>>
>>127220717
Here is the reason why I hate the EU and you assholes (I really hope some sandnigger enriches you)

>join the EU
>EU absorbs half of your population
>EU now demand illiterate shitskins as a compensation

Fuck you asshole, jebem ti mater i da bog krepao.
>>
>>127204897
like austria isn't 80% brainwashed slovenians
>>
>>127222528
>Even though I see no way past importing of workforce, I am far from a migrant loving fuck
Breed more.

It's not that hard an equation.

Like even our fetility rate isn't as bad as yours. Ours actually went up by from an all time low, GET FUCKING
>>
>>127202730
>>127202969
I second these
>>
>>127222528
So there were seriously not enough unemployed Croats willing to work minimum wage? I just don't see how this could happen, not without the unions being in on it.

Either way, the government continuing to subsidize insolvent shipyards (which is basically every single one except maybe Uljanik) is the main cause of this whole mess.

But shit, even the laziest of faggots get to vote.
>>
>>127223023
I third these.
>>
>>127222332
I second this
>>
>>127221653
kek, exactly the same as here
>>
>>127223517
fourth.
>>
>>127222832
>breed more
So my potential wife has to work until 7th month of her pregnancy, get harassed back and forth because of the job related limitations of her pregnancy, go on a maternity leave and then get fired. All while I work for 600 euros monthly and she's pumping babies, living on the Raiffeisen/Erste mortgage, driving your credi...I mean 2010 Mercedes (Hey, at least you can put those keys on the cafe table), gargling money when September comes because you can't afford school books for your children? Or we'll just ask our parents to give us money, from their 150 euro pension or 400 euro job?

>"breed more"
Have you ever worked a fucking day in your life?

>>127222759
>muh EU absorbed our workforce
It goes way beyond EU, you cretinous excuse of a human being. We've been moving out intensively for a century now. People choose this move, because the country cannot provide. What you and these people need is fucking off that communist mentality "but wo 'bouu the gubment". You work here or you work elsewhere. No one asks you if you like it or are they showering you with enough love or respect
>>
>>127222332
>>127223539
Thanks Croat-bros.
>>
>>127223731
All it takes it to bump up fertility up to 2.1 that's about 2/3 children per family, I'm not asking people to have 10 children families
>>
>>127223108
Apparently not. Did I say I work at the HR there? The project failed. He couldn't find workers. Might be too low of a paycheck, severe lack of people qualified to do the job (although sandblasting ships is easier than wiping your own ass, so I doubt it). I highly doubt he sabotaged his own company during recruitment just to prove a point
>>
>>127221653
It's the same everywhere. Sooner or later the meme of higher education is bound to collapse and only the actually useful ones will remain.
>>
>>127223969
It's hard to afford more breeding when there's the anti-procreation policy called the progressive tax in place.
>>
>>127223969
>All it takes it to bump up fertility up to 2.1
And all it takes for me to be happy is a 100 more euros on my paycheck. Just one hundred euros more. I'm not asking for more, really. Just that. JUST THAT

These numbers really do sound better and more negligible written down, don't they?
>>
>>127223804
Yay Slav Bros. =)
>>
>>127224056
I didn't say he did it himself, but the unions, which I assume are pretty big (and corrupt) among a business as reliant on subsidies as our shipbuilding industry. Union harassment is pretty big even among bus drivers in my town, I can only assume it's even worse in shipbuilding.
>>
>>127221759
>We need to cut welfare programs
You're an idiot. Our welfare system is already one of if not the poorest in the EU. Even if you manage to get a welfare paycheck you can't live off of it. We basically have no welfare. It's the pensions. The ~80% of pensioners who went into premature retirement need to have their pensions taken away and kicked into the work market. Same with healthcare. Also local governments need to be disbanded. We can have 4 cities and under 100 towns and manage the whole country. Which will never happen since pensioners and local gov employees are the largest voting body. I'm also leaving soon, have fun being mad at non-existant welfare programs :)
>>
>>127224751
Pensions and universal healthcare are welfare programs, genius.
>>
>>127223969
i have three.
dont need much in terms of toys and eletronics.

come winter you're fucked every year untill they turn 7. then its every other year.

that dancing class? 385 eur. that second language course? 360 eur.

its not easy m80.
>>
>>127224860
Not in my dictionary. Welfare are unemployment benefits and benefits for the poor.
>>
>>127224751
The situation we're in, we'd need to drastically increase our welfare opportunities if we were to cut war benefits and early retirements, or let Russians, Bits and Germans build a bazillion more resorts on our coastline to employ people who have not worked a day past 30th birthday (and before that did some bar-tending or cooking)
Since I don't believe collecting recyclable material is considered job experience

Touching that system is like touching a beehive. Politically and especially economically
>>
>>127225165
I don't think you get to decide what phrases in the english language get to mean, dude.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/social-welfare-program
>>
Slovenes hate us which means no meaningful cooperation is possible. I'm all for v6, though.
>>
>>127225728
we hate everyone, just like you. so we have a lot in common.
>>
>>127225728
So am I. Speaking of which any active V4 on /pol/ atm?
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.