[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHOW HIM SUPPORT: HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 36

File: DAlyZghXYAAIdF6.jpg large.jpg (38KB, 665x372px) Image search: [Google]
DAlyZghXYAAIdF6.jpg large.jpg
38KB, 665x372px
HANNITY IS BEING PRESSURED, DAYS AT FOX SEEM TO BE NUMBERED. SHOW HIM SUPPORT, HE IS THE ONLY ONE IN THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA OUT SPOKEN & INVESTIGATING THE TRUTH BEHIND SETH RICH. THE TRUTH WILL BRING DOWN THE DNC.

ALSO CAN A PAINTFAG SHOP HANNITY INTO PEPE/PANDA.

BROCK/SHAREBLUE/MEDIA MATERS, OUR ENEMY IS TRYING TO SILENCE HIM LIKE THEY TRY TO SILENCE US. FIGHT BACK AND SHOW SUPPORT THAT WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED.

https://twitter.com/seanhannity
>>
File: 528815.jpg (22KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
528815.jpg
22KB, 533x477px
Listening to his Radio Show good stuff.
>>
>>126909766
>HANNITY IS BEING PRESSURED
Can I get uhh.. LOL?
>>
File: 1494591183876.jpg (48KB, 536x653px)
1494591183876.jpg
48KB, 536x653px
grandpa tries to be relevant bringing up infowars style obscure conspiracy theories

sad!
>>
>>126909766
https://www.iheart.com/live/the-sean-hannity-show-247-6706/

http://www.talkstreamlive.com/program/sean_hannity/
>>
uKdKcZ7Q
--------------------------------------------------------------------
SHILL ALERT SHILL ALERT SHILL ALERT
>>
>>126909766
Good. Fuck him and his retarded show whoring from ratings. Nothing he has ever said was of substance or value, and the seth rich story is just the same. I hope Fox axes this piece of shit.
>>
>>126910361
you are pathetic, no wonder you guys cant win at anything.
>>
Lol I can't believe /pol/ fell for the reddit Seth Rich meme
>>
>>126910596

BOY ALL THESE SHILLS, YOU COME OUT IN FORCE AND SAY NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE MEANS WE ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK. CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN THE FETAL POSITION CRYING SOON. THAT GOES FOR >>126910743 AS WELL.

MUH SHILL TACTICS... SETH RICH WASNT MURDERED HES JUST ON VACATION GOYS... UHH ITS BED TIME RIGHT? LETS JUST GO TO BED... CLINTON NEVER RAPED ANYONE, 50+ PEOPLE DIDNT DIE AROUND THE CLINTONS IT WAS JUST HEART ATTACKS N SHEET
>>
>>126909766
kelly leaving bill gone if sean is out, fox will be in huge trouble. i dont think tucker can compensate for all of that and maybe he doesnt want to when all the big names leave.
>>
>>126910743
>>126910596
>>126910361

YOU SALTY YET FAGGOTS? GO SUCK BROCKS TINY DICK SOME MORE
>>
>>126911104
Sean might leave fox but he isnt done. There is also CR tv which is a new network starting up.
>>
>>126911237
i agree but fox is important to keep the balance. if the us is left with just nbc msnbc cnn abc etc im afraid the older generation who will not use the internet to inform themself are left alone and will watch these liberal scum instead..
>>
>>126909766
#MySanityIsWithHannity
>>
>>126909766
>>126910555
>>126911133
Checked
>>
i'm here to watch the shareblue bots malfunction
>>
>>126909766
Bump, I'm mobilizing friends in social media and letting people know.
>>
>>126911749
I agree, I think the tide is shifting from the cable based news to streaming and other outlets, the older generation though is left in the dust. Those people are set in their ways regardless, but the good news is the older is generally more conservative here. I keep my parents informed regarding the issues and give them quick run downs about it all, but Sean still has radio to connect with people as well. I am afraid he is probably going to be pushed out of Fox as it is going to turn into a liberal shithole or at least move left. We have to show support for him to let him know that people care and to continue to dig for the truth, this isnt partisan for me, its about the truth and taking down the sick fucks who have been selling out our country and the western world. This will unravel everything. The fact that he is most likely going to be taken off the air tells you there is a lot to this if they want to silence him that much. I have listened to the guy for 10+ years and never seen him like he was last night.

>>126912080
Glad to see you here, I saw you in the other threads, as soon as I started this thread fucking faggot shills reved up their shitty bots.
>>
Can I get a quick rundown on all this?
>>
>>126912341
Go to his Twitter in OP no spoon-fed here
>>
>>126912341
>seth liked pandas
>therefore podesta had him killed
it's an airtight case
>>
>>126909766
Media Matters is being dumb with these 1960's tactics. All it's going to do now is kick up a hornets nets. People are tired of drippy liberal garbage. The best they can hope for is less people watch tv.
>>
>>126911749
Agreed. My dad likes to listen to fox. His only online source is basically the yahoo homepage which he laments as leftist.
>he is slightly redpilled about race IQ too. He grew up with the hippies so he tries to say they are not so different but he prepared me for this place.
>told Me to read the Bell Curve.
>>
File: 1470103760919.png (56KB, 600x331px) Image search: [Google]
1470103760919.png
56KB, 600x331px
>>126909766
his radio show is breddy gud. He's been talking about Seth Rich through that for a few days. Seems like he has more control over his content in that.
>>
>>126909766
Wow, that was quick, guess he hit a nerve.
>>
>>126912341
Quickrundown.exe initiated

>Sean investigating Seth Rich
>Kimdotcom says he knows and has proof DNC leaks were Seth Rich and will testify and prove it
>Media Matters = David (((FUCKING FAGGOT))) Brock trying to silence Hannity and get him removed from radio and TV. Brock = ShareBlue, CTR, MEDIA MATTERS, JAMES ALEFANTIS
>Hannity said he has to stop talking in public about Seth Rich but will continue to dig for the truth and never stop digging.
>Asked for support and basically illuded to the fact he might not be at fox much longer.
>All go revved up for Sean when he dug into Seth Rich murder
>>
>>126909766
I'm sorry. He's a coward. He knew which side his bread was buttered on before he opened his mouth.
He should have just not even gone there.

He thinks he'll "inspire" someone else to do what needs to be done.

You can't sue somebody for telling the truth. Or at least, not sue and win.
>>
>>126912318

always here friend, mostly i lurk and mine bitcoin.

big kim is going to be in front of a grand jury soon. the shareblue bots will lament and malfunction to the joy of all. glad tidings.
>>
>>126910743
You just lost this round, fuckwit, now everyone knows there's something to the story.
Democraps are continually stupid.
>>
>>126909766
if the murdoch sons want to turn fox from a slightly left centrist news org (which is a mile to the right from the rest) so be it...theyll compete with the home gardening network for viewers like the rest of the shitlib msm news.

i get 99% of my news from various internet sources anyway...the only shows i ever watch on fox are tucker and then hannity, and its not consistant...

All removing him (and eventually tucker) would do is cause more people to migrate to non controlled opposition news on the internet, making them stronger. This is a good thing my friends, dinosaur media needs to die...this just hastens it.
>>
File: tumblr_ongzmbbM461uhwm0ko2_500.gif (844KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ongzmbbM461uhwm0ko2_500.gif
844KB, 500x281px
MOBILIZE FOR SEAN
>>
File: er3f9uo[1].png (561KB, 665x718px) Image search: [Google]
er3f9uo[1].png
561KB, 665x718px
"Keep tuning in for The Truth"

-every political televangelist ever
>>
>>126912843
>He's a coward
It's like you have no knowledge of basic English words. He's putting his career on the line. If that's cowardly, then coward is a meaningless term.
>>
>>126912914
They really are, but liberals have always been self destructive. They don't even know what they are doing.
>>
>>126912687
>guess he hit a nerve.
That's an understatement. I haven't seen coordinated damage control like this since I can't remember when.
>>
>>126909766
FIRE HANNITY AND PULL A SETH RICH ON HIS ASS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>126912843
If you were not a shill, which you are, no one following this would be so quick to dismiss and jump off the train regarding the investigation. If your that quick to say fuck Sean, then you were never vested in this in the first place and you might as well start to scout out some nice pine, sand it to your liking, grab that shovel and start to dig, nail the 8' long 2x8 pine that you selected and make a rectangular box, place box in 6' hole dug, get inside the box and have another share blue buddy fill the hole with dirt. You are worthless, you take up resources that other people could use.
>>
>>126912980
>dinosaur media needs to die.
CNN, MSNBC, and a whole lot more are faring worse right now and when be much easier targets. All you gotta do is put someone under that impossible moral standard the marxists have made for themselves and do this exact advertising attack that media matters is trying to accomplish.
>>
>>126912980
CR tv I have a feeling will take off, a long with other streams and independent media. The cable news networks are aging like the news papers, they are dying off.
>>
>>126913246
tell your wifes boy friend achmed that your a cuck. Your a country full of losers, you dont win at anything. Waterloo, lost, wwII get invaded and loose, you cant do anything right. Let mudlsimes in, check, loose your own culture, check. Fucking looser.
>>
>>126913854

>tons of misspellings

Is this a new shill tactic?
>>
Completely off topic, but where the fuck is Ben Swann?
>>
>>126914011
>Is this a new shill tactic?

most likely, a frenchman's boyfriend wouldn't be an Achmed, it would've been a Mdongo from Congo

t. Sven Ph. D in cuckology
>>
>>126914137
Thanks, Sven. You're a good man.
>>
>>126913854
loosen your anus
you butthurt faggot
Hannity is an obnoxious nutcase
>>
>>126914137
Thanks Sven I dont know much about cuckology, I am glad we have a master here to explain it.
>>126913246
Would you agree this is standard cuck protocol looking at the content of this massive faggot post and the flag?

>>126914011
Yes I guess I misspelled a word and now I am employed by shillblue
>>
>>126913054
Maybe not a coward, but he's certainly stupid.
>>
>>126914356
Look, your salty and I understand. I know to you winning isnt something that you understand, trying to understand the truth is something you think is gay and not worth your time, watching your wife get fucked by a darkie is. So I understand why you don't get why we are looking for the truth and supporting a person who is investigating it as well. I honestly dont think you have the capacity to understand, thats ok, we are not all born equal. I honestly have no feels for you, its a dog eat dog world.
>>
>>126914422
>Would you agree this is standard cuck protocol looking at the content of this massive faggot post and the flag?

In my educated opinion it sounds as if that frenchman is just coming to terms with being a cuck, he may have found his wife having sex with a black man just a few days ago and is filled with confusing feelings and tries to lash out at everyone.

I really ought to send him a year's subscription to blacked.com out of pity
>>
>>126914609
Yeah, standing up to ZOG is pretty stupid desu, but humans do what they do.
>>
>>126914777
Well said, well said. I would go ahead and send him that subscription so that he can understand his new role in life.

What is it with baguettes? Its like being a cuck is in their genes.
>>
File: 1495624349837.jpg (114KB, 723x625px) Image search: [Google]
1495624349837.jpg
114KB, 723x625px
>>
>>126909766
I think he's already fired. Have you listed to his radio show these couple of days? Everything sounds prerecorded.
>>
>>126915123
HAHAHAHAHHA
>>
File: implications.jpg (213KB, 1295x971px) Image search: [Google]
implications.jpg
213KB, 1295x971px
Hope Hannity makes a tweet like this

(this is the lawyer behind the DNC fraud lawsuit)
>>
>>126915289
COOL STORY GRANDPA
>>
File: 1495465052879.png (1MB, 1169x798px) Image search: [Google]
1495465052879.png
1MB, 1169x798px
>>126914845
standing up like that? KEK
>>
>>126915395
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>>
>>126915395
Do you even know who he >>126914845
is referencing you fucking moron? Jesus the thread is really just pulling out all the shills, glad to contain you faggots here. God damn your all so stupid. Yea he was talking about Trump..... thats it, good shill.
>>
>>126909766
USE THE MEDIA MATTERS ADVERTISER LIST FOR HANNITY'S SHOW AGAINST THEM. EMAIL, TWEET, FB HANNITY ADVERTISERS AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT. CALL THEM EVEN. CALL FOX NEWS. DELUGE THEM WITH SUPPORT FOR WHAT HANNITY IS DOING. THIS IS WAR GO GO GO
>>
File: Noughpol.jpg (60KB, 1024x845px) Image search: [Google]
Noughpol.jpg
60KB, 1024x845px
>>126910555
You... don't know how IDs work, do you?
>>
>>126909766
Is that a Poland ball?
>>
>>126915659
Well there young lad, when I dont want to give a (((YOU))) then that is what you do. You are banned for 2 years from posting until you have lurked long enough.
>>
>>126912661
>the yahoo homepage which he laments as leftist.
It didn't use to be. Funny that. The comments are now dominated by liberal bots--literally. No joke. It was an operation and they carried it out.
>>
It's over guys.
Fat.com killed any hope of an investigation.
Just because nobody's gonna let him in the United States to testify.
Also Fox is going under the radar as a news network.
Why did it have to be that fucker, I don't know.
But literally any other human on Earth would have been better.
>>
>>126915796
>come here from the donald
>tell other people to lurk more
O U T
>>
>>126916409
where do you get I came from reddit or you just spewing shit faggot?
>>
>>126910596
Seems like everyone has forgotten he is an Israel loving neocon. Seth Rich story is old news
>>
>>126917602
omg good point, lets just all go to bed and forget this all ever happened. you are soooooooo right. Man, I guess seth rich really worked for the somlie pirates. I can sleep good tonight now. Thanks faggot for showing me the light.
>>
Fuck FOX news and the MSM. They have destroyed the credibility of the Seth Rich investigation because you newfags believed he was on your side.

No one takes this seriously anymore because Newt and Hannity literally made up information and spread it as fact. They're discrediting the investigation.

STOP. TRUSTING. THE. MEDIA.
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH TRUMP SUPPORTERS.
>>
This is the same thing that happened to James O'Keefe. Hannity was the only one who talked about his videos of Clinton thugs infiltrating Trump rallies and beating people up.

They're pressuring him because the story is true. These executives are scared shitless because of the firestorm that would erupt.
>>
File: 1454270909133.jpg (2MB, 3000x1718px) Image search: [Google]
1454270909133.jpg
2MB, 3000x1718px
The thing I find the most scary is that all of the shills in these threads are trying to cover up THE TRUTH (if there is any) about a fucking murder of a man. They willingly take money in exchange for disinfo shilling. They don't give a flying fuck that a man was possibly murdered for trying to protect the integrity of our country by psychopaths vying for power. There is a special place in hell for a sell-out of that caliber. How fucking twisted are your souls.
>>
>>126910743
i bet you cant believe Trump won either.
>>
Seth Rich ha.

More like Seth BITCH. Cuz that's how he died.
>>
>>126916756
It's all in the way you post, nigger
>>
>>126909766
I never cared anout the seth story, always ignored it. Now hannity trying to lose his job over it, wew lad
>>
>>126918062
>They willingly take money in exchange for disinfo shilling.
Can confirm. The pay is good
>>
>>126913054
Well, if he's put his career on the line, he should have gone all the way and gotten it done. It's not like he's poor and can't afford it. Do you think he'd lose HIS AUDIENCE if he'd gone through with it?

The reason our government keeps screwing us and getting worse and worse (and will get worse in magnitudes we can't even imagine yet) is that people like (You) will hang in there with them no matter how bad they screw you over.

"We have to have a republican House and Senate" so you MUST vote for republicans. No matter what lying, backstabbing pieces of shit you already KNOW they are (10 times over).
And then they screw us some more (Ryancare, no frikking wall, blah blah).

Please, sir, may I have another? Fuck. that.

Sorry for the rant, but at what point do we DO No More Bullshit?

Are you delusional that the he DIDN'T just sell us out to the left? He CAVED.
>>
>>126918314
t. new
>>
>>126918590
I understand the commies concept of "useful idiots", and I use it to my full advantage. You'd be wise to do the same.
>>
>>126909766
his name was seth rich
>>
>>126918590
>he's put his career on the line
He's not putting it on the line.

Sean Hannity MADE UP information about Seth Rich that was FALSE. He's a shill. He's from FOX news (establishment MSM) for fucks sake.

Learn to question things and stop your blind confirmation bias and partisanry.
>>
>>126913427 (You yourself)

Nice tactic, Anon. I'm too familiar with it. (Treeper?)

You're the one who is damned worthless. Winners never quit and quitters never win.
Ever time anyone on the right drops the ball or pusses out, the communists get that much bolder.

If these sick, crazy bastards manage to wrest control of this country, look in the mirror because the rest of us in this fight are going to be blaming you.
>>
>>126918952
Meant to reply to the guy you were replying to
>>
>>126918952
Nice try, shill. Fuck right the hell off.
>>
Hackity completely fell for Kim Dotcom's publicity stunt and now he's playing the victim.
>>
>>126919188
Oh crap. Sorry. I need to take a break. Wound TOO tight.
>>
File: 1490908007777.jpg (84KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490908007777.jpg
84KB, 960x720px
>>126918952
Then by your logic we should dismiss everything the other dozen media sources are saying about how it's all a hoax and conspiracy theory.
Hannity is a self promoting faggot but he was going on evidence that was presented to him. There is more evidence that there is something to the Seth Rich meme than against it but MSM outlets can't stop derailing it. Just look at how many fucking shills populate these threads for hours posting about how they don't care about it and it's a dumb conspiracy theory. It's like clockwork.
>>
digits for Hannity being hunted down
>>
>silenced by people who are paid to be outraged
Seth Rich died trying to protect this countries democratic process and millions of people were fucked over while many millions more over the years also could have been. The MSM and paid protestors are destroying this country while Hannity and KDC circlejerk about evidence and know more than anyone.

Either put out some evidence or shut the fuck up for now and stop making this a pizzagate spectical so people can work on uncovering stuff.
>>
>>126917978
Source on the info they made up. SOURCE
>>
>>126918062
Possibly murdered? That is the one fact we know is true, he was murdered. He didnt die of old age.
>>
>>126918314
you said nigger... you must be an oldfag...
>>
>>126918952
WHERE IS YOUR SOURCE, START TO MAKE YOUR CASE BY POINTING OUT WHAT HE MADE UP. LIST THEM OFF AND LETS GO. I WILL FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FAGGOT. LETS DO THIS, KEYBOARD SHOW DOWN, YOU VS ME. WHAT DID HE MAKE UP?
>>
>>126921176
https://youtube.com/watch?v=l5AM-UUeCXI
This video goes through case by case showing the media's lies about Seth Rich. FOX is pushing false information so that people like this guy I linked can debunk it and make people think the ENTIRE conspiracy is false.
>>
>>126919074
What are you even talking about, you went full retard didnt you? I started the fucking thread, I am calling out the shills and the media bias, I am the calling for support into the Seth Rich case. You are a person who hops on a bandwagon, no true Trump supporter is a bandwagon supporter, you either are 100% in or your not. You are so quick to jump ship you are obviously a piece of shit who lets a little shill get to you. The SHILLS are out in force, does that not tell you anything, look how many are in this thread alone. All the stupid black how can you compete threads popping up today sliding discussion threads. If we were not on anything, they wouldn't shill. Use common sense.
>>
>>126920883
>possibly murdered for trying to protect the integrity of our country
Learn2read
>>
>>126919327
Prove it was a stunt by Kim and that he doesnt have the evidence he says he has.
>>
>>126921552
>muh russia

2 cents have been deposited into your account
>>
>>126921552
>no sources at all in their description
>starts with "i'm le resistance"

lol

this one is better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtSM_xhNu0M
>>
>>126921552
Nope, you post what you know, I am not watching a video. POST WHAT YOU KNOW. I will go through your shit points one by one. I stand ready.
>>
>>126912980
Literally Fox SHOULD be proud right now; as per Harvard's recent study they are the only truly "fair and balanced" network out there. Score actually near 50/50 for positive coverage of Trump. Unlike all the rest. Yet apparently this galls libshits too fucking much...
>>
>>126913043
>>126913043
>blurgle hurgle schurgle HRONLALD HRUMMPPHHHHH RRRUUUSHSSHSHSHAAAAAAAAAA

--every retarded shill ever
>>
File: lol.png (84KB, 940x566px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
84KB, 940x566px
>>126921552
lol those tags

they are so assmad
>>
>>126912529
i leld
>>
File: sethrich-660x400.jpg (40KB, 660x400px)
sethrich-660x400.jpg
40KB, 660x400px
SETH RICH MURDER: !Rundown! May 24 DEVELOPMENTS:
>Detective Rod Wheeler releases statement concerning the Death of DNC staffer Seth Rich

>SEIU Doctor Lisa Koutoupes Who Oversaw Seth's Last moments was at a fundraiser with the Podesta bros.!!

>Medstar trauma surgeon Jack Ateljevich (AKA Jack Sava) was at the BOHEMIAN GROVE in 2008!

>Guess who else went that year? !!!!!Robert Anthony Podesta!!!!! (Tony Podesta)

>Heather Podesta the Wife of Tony Podesta is on the Washington DC Police Foundation Board. This is a massive conflict on interest in the Seth Rich Murder investigation, the lack of investigation into PizzaGate and the investigation of Shawn Lucas.

>Seth Rich's Murderers Use his Account to Spam Psychological Warfare

http://RIGGEDIT.COM/SETH-RICH
>>
https://www.jerrypournelle.com/chaosmanor/recovery-opinionanalysis-on-comey-and-draining-the-swamp-a-note-on-education/
https://www.jerrypournelle.com/chaosmanor/recovery-opinionanalysis-on-comey-and-draining-the-swamp-a-note-on-education/
>>
File: deus_kek.png (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
deus_kek.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
If this is ever going to get off the ground, somebody would need to get access to one of his accounts and get some info that could force an investigation. All we have right now is circumstantial evidence; anything that can stand alone, no matter how seemingly insignificant, might be the break we need.
>>
>>126921995
That's why you take it with a grain of salt. That's why you take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt and question whatever you hear. Do you actually listen to people and expect the full truth?

By the way, the Russia collusion is real.
Look at it this way: Trump is going through with the foreign policy of Hillary Clinton, not the foreign policy of Russia.
If Trump was a loyal puppet, why would they waste time and resources with the "muh Russia" narrative? It makes far more sense that Trump used to be legitimate before he betrayed us, and Russia helped him take on the horrific US government. Now they're using it to control and break him and they will impeach him for it if he ever steps out of line. Trump is now their loyal puppet.
>>
The whole Russia interference scheme crashes and burns. While the mouthpiece media, Hollywood and the insane fringe continue to scream about Russia and Comey being fired, the politicians who will soon be in the crosshairs of a legitimate (and ticked) FBI and DOJ are starting to fall strangely silent. Comey realizes all the leverage is with Trump and that he will be lucky if he is not added to the Clinton Death List because of his knowledge (better not take any baths near an electrical outlet or get on any airplanes).
Comey tells Congress he will not testify and writes a public letter to the FBI accepting his firing and telling them he does not want to discuss why or how he was terminated. Senator Grassley and Senator Feinstein (she must be covering her butt in fear …) issue public statements confirming that Comey told them that the “Russia Investigation” does not involve President Trump personally.
AG Sessions and his Deputy AG use the Comey trove of information to determine who has been part of the Comey Syndicate at the FBI. They will be appointing an “interim” Director of the FBI shortly who has not been compromised by Comey, Clinton or Obama. That “interim” Director does not have to be approved by Congress or anyone, and can immediately begin cleaning house at the FBI of all Comey/Clinton/Obama minions, initiating investigations of the Clintons, Clinton Fund, violations of intelligence confidentiality laws by Susan Rice and Obama, human trafficking in DC, political corruption… draining the Swamp. Using the Comey files they can be fairly certain they are not getting another Comey as an “interim”, and they do not have to wait for the circus of appointing a new permanent “Director” through Congressional approval.
>>
>>126922931
AGAIN, LIKE THE OTHER SHILL, PROVIDE YOUR FACTS TO BACK THIS UP, AND NO VIDEO, YOUR FACTS THAT YOU HAVE FAGGOT. ILL BE WAITING. YOU GOING TO FALL SILENT LIKE THE OTHER FAGGOT I CALLED OUT?

I STAND READY
>>
>>126909766
Hannity isn't even a journalist how is he part of the main stream media? He didn't even graduate highschool.
>>
>>126909766
Hannity has balls of steel, he has since early in the election being the only msm reporter who would actually talk about the shit nobody would even go near because they feared being suicided for it.
>>
>>126922869
Has anyone tried to brute force the account or is that still a thing?
>>
Guys I was reading a post on here yesterday where an anon was digging into some group of women who are paid by Media Matters who go around harassing sponsors in order to shut down Conservative media.
Any ideas what their name is? I think it was something like 'S_____ Girls"' or something like that. On the tip of my tongue..
>>
>>126922744
This was badass. I agree with all of it just via intuition.
>>
>>126922931
I should add: Russia collusion LEGITIMIZES Trump. It shows that he isn't on the side of the USA. You should be proud of that instead of denying it.
>>
>>126923123
I can go more indepth in a couple hours once I'm finished getting ready for the day.

From the top of my head, Newt Gingrich said that Seth Rich sent thousands of emails to wikileaks. Newt's source was another FOX employee. That FOX employee's source was an "anonymous source". Newt tried to pass it off as fact. This is explained in depth with sources in the video.
>>
>>126923237
I believe it was changed by someone already. Some anon posted a pic of the phone number you need for the pin being changed.
>>
>>126909766
You idiots really fall for this phony shill? As soon as Limbaugh dies Hannity will make $100M a year on the radio. He could give a fuck about the $10-15M he makes at Fox. He's already worth $200M+
>>
>>126923411
>>126923759
>>126922931
>>126921552
>>126919188
>>126917978
0.2 shekels have been deposited into (you)r account
>>
>>126924149
Not an argument
>>
>>126910223
gib me the stats hannity
>301,000: Manufacturing Jobs Lost Since Obama Took Office. (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, Accessed 12/2/16)

>280,000: Projected Job Loss Due To The Interior Department’s New Stream Protection Rule. (“Economic Analysis Of Proposed Stream Protection Rule,” Ramboll Environ, 10/15)

>82,288: Number Of Criminals Illegal Immigrants Released By The Obama Administration From 2013 To 2015. (Maria Sacchetti, “Criminal Immigrants Reoffend At High Rates Than ICE Has Suggested,” The Boston Globe, 6/4/16)

>$8,390: The Increase In The Average Cost Of Tuition, Fees, And Room And Board At A Four Year Public College Since Obama Took Office. (“Trends In College Pricing 2016,” The College Board, 10/26/16)

>5,000: Reduction In The Number Of Illegal Immigrants Deported This Year Under Obama. (Rafael Bernal, “Deportations Under Obama Could Hit 10-Year Low,” The Hill, 8/31/16)

>$4,370: The Increase In The Average Cost Of Tuition, Fees, And Room And Board At A Four Year Public College Since Obama Took Office. (“Trends In College Pricing 2016,” The College Board, 10/26/16)

>2,998: The Number Of New Federal Government Regulations Finalized Since Obama Took Office. (“Regulation Rodeo,” American Action Forum, Accessed 12/27/16)

970: The Number Of Counties That Could See No Competition In Healthcare Insurers In 2017 Due To ObamaCare. (Cynthia Cox And Ashley Semanskee, Preliminary Date on Insurer Exits And Entrants In 2017 Affordable Care Act Marketplaces, Kaiser Family Foundation, 8/28/16)
>>
>>126909766
The USA is on a very steep slippery slope to totalitarian rule, the corporate media's behaviour is blatant insurgency for their globalist marxist ideology. The attempted silencing of dissent is over the top.
>>
>>126922931
Gregg Jarrett: What is Robert Mueller investigating (since collusion is not a crime)?
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/05/23/gregg-jarrett-what-is-robert-mueller-investigating-since-collusion-is-not-crime.html
>>
RICO ACT THESE BASTARDS.
>>
>>126924494
These shills adapt quickly. Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>126924942
>>126924942
I'm telling you not to trust the MSM or cuckservatives and you're calling me a shill?

Shills NEVER work to influence, only to mislead and distract. That's what FOX news is. They were shilling for Hillary a few months ago, you think they're suddenly going to be exposing government crimes? Sean Hannity is discrediting the Seth Rich investigation. Now normal people are starting to hear about it, and where do they hear about it from? Liberal MSM stations debunking Sean Hannity's lies. Now Seth won't find justice because the actual investigation was hijacked by the US government and MSM.
>>
Bump for Sean
>>
>>126913043
So far all the stories I see on Kikebook are
>Hannity says he'll stop pushing DNC murder conspiracy theory, immediately back tacks.

normies are getting prepped to never believe a single word about this case. We have to start a grass roots movement on this. Tell everyone you know IRL the implications of this case.
The left isn't mentioning kimdotcoms part in this, that's the part we need to be loudest on.

Keep up the great work anons.
>>
>>126925462
You didn't answer my question.
>>
Hannity ain't gonna quit. This pushback from people in the DNC proves they're hiding something. Truth never fears the light of day nor questions.
>>
>>126925702
What people believe doesn't fucking matter. We're not going for court of public opinion here. We're trying to find proof. I don't give a fuck if not a single normalfag believes us. If we can find proof that Seth Rich was the DNC leaker, then that's all we need.
>>
>>126925899
What the fuck is proof going to do? There is proof that Hillary Clinton committed perjury multiple times. There is proof that she committed the worst crime against humanity of the 21st century with her war against Libya.

Do you think there's going to be justice if we get proof Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC? Would the US government arrest itself?
>>
>>126926266
>t. shill who claims Seth Rich is fake news and that muh russia is real
>>
>>126926266
Demoralization is a real thing anon. Don't succumb to it.
>>
>>126921681 (You too)

Then you're all over the place, Anon. How can you call out the shills and support something that benefits them at the same time? (Caving to their demands BENEFITS them) Support Seth Rich's case as in trying to reveal his killers? How does patting Hannity on the head and saying "That's okay. We love you anyway." do that? Seriously.

So you stick with someone who obviously lies right to your face for months and does the exact opposite over and over? Good luck with that. Don't talk to me about "common sense". You don't have any. Are you a masochist?

Yeah. They're out in force and they're ENERGIZED because ANOTHER person has rolled over on his back and let them piss on him. He could have shut them down and shut them up. But oh What if?
Insecurity is the enemy.

I don't know if you're misguided or stubborn/ can't admit you're wrong or what but rolling over for a bully ONLY gets you more bullying. Maybe you're confused, IDK. I'm not.

Hannity let his alligator mouth overload his canary ass.
And Trump. I don't even know what to say about him anymore. **That has no reflection on how deadly dangerous the left is for our country.**

If you can't do something to actually stop them, then just sit it out. This little episode only fueled their fire by creating an opportunity for them to feel powerful. THAT'S why the shills are getting worse.
Shut them up. Keep them so busy trying to save their butts that they CAN'T make any headway.
Hello, dummy. That's what they're doing to us and as of now, they're succeeding.
WAKE up.
>>
File: CGDS0409.jpg (409KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
CGDS0409.jpg
409KB, 752x1063px
The dropbox password is in bcrypt. We know he liked using words like "freedom" and "justice" followed by 4s, so heres a site
https://bcrypt-generator.com/
and heres the hash
$2a$08$cFUrNyLkhncqPOdLQwVi1ObrPk/V4HDXoWb7UUDbsMwM/fbA1/oDu
Maybe someone make a script or something.
>>
>>126926401
>t. shill who claims Seth Rich is fake news and that muh russia is real
Nice strawman. I've spent the whole thread saying that Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC and the mainstream media (FOX cooperating with CNN/MSNBC/etc) is trying to discredit it.

There is nothing wrong with colluding with Russia. If Trump was a Russian puppet, he wouldn't be fulfilling Hillary Clinton's foreign policy promises, he would be helping Russia. Instead he's doing what the establishment wants. That should be a clear indicator he is a puppet of the US government, not the Russian government. But if he's a puppet of the US, why would they waste time and money trying to push this drivel saying that he's a Russian puppet? The only logical explanation I can think of is that Trump WAS a Russian puppet (which is a good thing, Russia is far more moral than the deep state) but he was threatened/brainwashed/blackmailed into becoming a US puppet and if he steps out of line and stops obeying the deep state, they can impeach him for "muh Russia".
>>
>>126925702
Agree. 100%
>>
File: Assangesources.png (85KB, 821x479px) Image search: [Google]
Assangesources.png
85KB, 821x479px
>>126909766
shared liked retweeted added followed
JUSTICE FOR SETH
>>
>>126909766
METH RICH
>>
>>126909766
Fuck hannity. He's the biggest piece of shit on that farse of a news channel. O'Reilly was the last good one
>>
>>126909766
>>126925229

WE got his skype and wordpress! GET IN

https://pandapolitics.wordpress.com/
>>
>being ITT

>not reading pic related

Do you hate freedom and truth?
>>
>>126928765
Hes got a point. As some apparently more educated anons already pointed out, investigating Sean Hannity and Kim is not needed anymore.

Everything sbout them revealed next week. pic related

We should focus on the suspects and murder.
>>
>>126909766
Kill all shills!
>>
http://www.baumanfoundation.org/about-us/board
bauman and David Brock sharia matters are bros

wow

Shills better invest in rope now.
>>
>>126928580
What do that?
>>
>>126930079
Case closed! Hang them all! Revolt!
>>
>>126930785
That comes later, there is still time until Kim drops it. Until then we leave Seth Rich and wikileaks connection alone. We focus on murder itself and who ordered it.
>>
>>126910743
I can't believe the money being spent on half ass shills.
>>
Has anyone heard anything from the family?
We need them on board to help push for an official investigation.
>>
>>126925899
I know the proof and the evidence is number 1 priority, HOWEVER, the case needs some public support. People need to know the truth. Talk about it or not, but im going to educate my small sphere of influence

Justice for Seth Rich = Just for America
>>
>>126932197
They're being held hostage by rep, Brad Bauman's, and/or are involved in shutting the case up.
They investigation needs to continue without them under the radar.
>>
>>126932702
He's right. The PR on this needs to take precedent to combat the Media Matters millions... We have to be creative, concise, and organized.
Not hacker anon propaganda. Sean Hannity is important, but there needs to be a stronger campaign that doesn't depend so much on his legal team and sponsors.
>>
>>126932197
wnd.com/2017/05/thats-patently-false-seth-rich-family-spokesman-denies-dnc-is-paying-him/
there are multiple PR firms at work here,
but what they should do as the family,
is push the PD to release surv. footage, more details to the public
>>
>>126933589
This.

Sean Hannity and Kim matter will be resolved next week. I have seen deleted twitter pic.
>>
>>126929174
>We should focus on the suspects and murder.

why not focus on if seth was the leaker or not? That way their whole russia collusion story explodes into nothingness.
>>
>>126933618
They won't. They refuse. There needs to be a separate push to show distrust for Bauman rep. Discrediting him is everything.
>>
>>126934075
Because that's already in the hands of Kim dot com. The murder investigation is in public reach. Leaks are a web of shadows.
>>
>>126934418
>Because that's already in the hands of Kim dot com. The murder investigation is in public reach.

why not both.jpg
>>
>>126934174
i can't even find where the PD acknowledges there is video desu
all I find is burkman claiming there's a video with two sets of legs
>>
>>126934174
Now you probably hit the nail on its head. If we can show that Bauman is mishandling the case, we essentially disarm their muh feefees narrative last barrier. Maybe even stop the pressure from DNC on Rich family.

>>126934075
The wikileaks connection will be likely proven or debunked next week when Kim arrives to USA.

>>126934551
>why not both.jpg
this is not about memeing anymore we need to move efficiently, not waste time
>>
>>126934669
>this is not about memeing anymore

out
>>
>>126925462
How the fuck did he discredit it, he said he will continue to find the truth on it and will never stop, he said more is coming and when it does he will be there. He risked everything to even bring it up you fucking shill. You make 100% no sense but the only motive you have is to discredit the only person who has the balls to bring it up in the media. Your days are numbered..
>>
>>126933769
Points need to be concern for Bauman connection to Media Matters. Media matters needs to take the most scrutiny. Association with Media Matters is only as good as it's actions, thus pointing to control of narrative, Podesta on Washington Post, WaPo CIA contract, and representation of Bauman of Rich senpai.
Are they being held hostage? Have they been threatened?
What can we rely on?
>>
>>126926266
what is proof going to do? .... anon, really... anon, get a grip, ask your self what is PROOF going to PROVE.
>>
>>126934552
It's in a report that states officers were wearing body cams. Plus cameras in area, I think? I'll try to find the link again....
>>
>>126935128
gothcha
>>
File: 1495511210142.png (133KB, 983x1142px) Image search: [Google]
1495511210142.png
133KB, 983x1142px
>>126935128
police report lists bodycams, yes
but surv. footage of actual crime?
>>
>>126915647
>USE THE MEDIA MATTERS ADVERTISER LIST FOR HANNITY'S SHOW AGAINST THEM. EMAIL, TWEET, FB HANNITY ADVERTISERS AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT. CALL THEM EVEN. CALL FOX NEWS. DELUGE THEM WITH SUPPORT FOR WHAT HANNITY IS DOING. THIS IS WAR GO GO GO

THIS X10000000000000000
>>
>>126935595
Here here!
Let them know we believr the Bauman firm is arresting the story against family wishes and they are being manipulated.
>>
>>126934075
This place needs its mojo back. We used to be able to meme evidence into reality, we can't allow pedo defending shills to effect our magic.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 200x192px
>>126927207
how am I all over the place? Do you not realize how big this is? The fact that he would even look into this at the level he is, bringing it up on his show, on fox, then saying that at THIS TIME he cannot discuss it, how does it discredit him? How does it help the shills? How did he lie to our face? He presented the facts that we know
>Seth Rich worked for the DNC
>Seth Rich was disenfranchised with the DNC
>Seth Rich was murdered (called a robbery with nothing stolen)

They are always energized, not because someone rolled over, because they are FREAKING THE FUCK OUT like they always do when pizzasauce is about to hit the fan. They did the same thing during the election, shilled hard as fuck and not because they were winning its because they are scared. I dont give a fuck what you think, you can jump off the bandwagon and your a weak nigger for doing it, go shill your faggot thoughts somewhere else. When the truth comes out you have to look in the mirror and for a FACT know that your a weak cunt and you were wrong, you might not admit it, but deep down you know thats the truth, but so goes it for cucks like you.

Hannity didnt roll over, they are getting all their ducks in a row, this is much bigger than just Seth Rich, this is the outter layer of the onion that will unravel the DNC, the Obama presidency and all the lies and collusion between the DNC, Clintons, Obama and the media. You have 1 fucking shot to take them down and Hannity alone cannot do that. There is a time and place and that is what he said on the show and on radio if you even listened, which by what you are saying you didnt.

>If you can't do something to actually stop them, then just sit it out

You already sat out by giving up, being all salty that Hannity didnt give you your tendies right when you wanted them, you impatient fuck.

>That's what they're doing to us and as of now, they're succeeding.

They succeeded in subverting your weak mind if you are to give up this easy.
>>
>>126935300
That's been FOIA'd. As was the autopsy
>>
>>126935982
This. We need a Bauman meme that shows he's controlling the Rich's. A media matters meme controlling the narrative, and shooting down Hannity and Kim.
>>
File: 7e31b9f.png (3MB, 2000x1332px) Image search: [Google]
7e31b9f.png
3MB, 2000x1332px
>>126936356
>>
>>126936136
>>126935265

yeah, like they would accept this FOIA...

>>126936118
Kim will be traveling to the USA next week. I saw his tweet.

Remember MEGAanon, we can't expect to get insta reward, thats naive, its gonna take time and work.
>>
>>126936136
speaking of
https://twitter.com/JudicialWatch/status/867093272614899712
>>
>>126936602
Exactly
>>
>>126936356
THIS ***********************************

Bauman meme
Bauman meme
Bauman meme
Bauman meme

We need to discredit this faggot
>>
>>126909766
I don't fucking get this. The right wing took over the government. Why are they just stepping aside and watching the rug be pulled out from underneath the people who put them there? When does this recent election start having consequences for the left?
>>
>>126936846
>>126936247

lets go guys
>>
>>126936602
Where is the info showing kim is coming to the US? Did he directly say this?
>>
File: 1495572715162.jpg (66KB, 640x595px) Image search: [Google]
1495572715162.jpg
66KB, 640x595px
>Seth's family pulls a 180 and instead of wanting the investigation to end, now wants to see the police reports.
>Heather Podesta works at the DC police department
>Fake report is given
>Fake report is waved around to silence Hannity and people who want truth
Is this their next move?
>>
File: 2017-05-24 11.21.49.png (175KB, 1425x864px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-24 11.21.49.png
175KB, 1425x864px
Reminder: DO NOT BRING PEDOPHILES INTO THIS INVESTIGATION.

We need to keep all mention out of it as it has nothing to do with it.
>>
File: animechef2.jpg (97KB, 736x613px) Image search: [Google]
animechef2.jpg
97KB, 736x613px
>>126936602
I'll just find recipies for easy and tasty foods for you to take a break. Rest, do not sleep. Fuel up and take a moment to gather your thoughts. After all, we can't fight the Establishment on an empty stomach, no?
>>
>>126912843
Very insightful, anon. Though I wouldn't say coward, I'd simply say arrogant and stupid.

For him not to quit the very day O'Reilly was fired demonstrates a supreme level of arrogance. It's as if he naively imagined (((they))) would stop there and he might ultimately come out on top.

Well he was wrong. He'll be fired next. Especially now that Fox News ratings are in the shitter.
>>
>>126937139
https://imgur.com/a/kB38A
Its also here:
>>126929174
pic unrelated
>>
File: 1495647317892.png (60KB, 961x578px)
1495647317892.png
60KB, 961x578px
nigga
>>
File: 1495647288601.png (89KB, 726x719px)
1495647288601.png
89KB, 726x719px
Benjamin Fishbein of Shareblue??
>>
HANNITY IS ON THE RADIO NOW!

http://www.talkstreamlive.com/program/sean_hannity/

https://www.iheart.com/live/the-sean-hannity-show-247-6706/
>>
>>126937979
My nigga, my nigga
>>
>>126937979
->joe capone->Podesta(catholic)
----------------------------------------------------------------
CHRIS DONATELLI OPENED LOU'S CITY BAR.

http://archive.is/59uY9

CHRIS DONATELLI AND JOHN PODESTA ATTENDED THE SAME CHARITY:

https://www.catholiccharitiesdc.org/document.doc?id=7

THEY ALSO BOTH DONATED TO CHILDREN'S NATIONAL:

http://archive.is/ziumn

----------------------------------------------------------------
where is the connection to Catholic Podesta?

Baumans foundation is fundend by David Brock. I think that David and Podesta have some strong ties. I think its that pizzagate think. Also I think David Brock has a boyfriend? I don't remember who he was though...
>>
>>126938786
James Alefantis, Comet Ping Pong... these sick fucks are going down
>>
>>126938786
Thanks for posting this for me!
>>
>>126939058
I think that Alefantis was Brock's boyfriend? I am not sure.

Just be careful not to steer it into pizzagate again. We must be careful with it. Focus on exposing Bauman.
>>
>>126939263
No I agree, dont steer it there at this point focus stays here on Bauman and Rich
>>
>>126939263
Goddamn those kikes really made you guys gun shy. You follow the leads wherever they take you.
>>
>>126909766
They're losing the power to even threaten people with ending careers. Anyone with any major following can just move their shit onto the Internet, they don't even need to kiss the ass of these kike media conglomerates.
>>
>>126939527
Im not saying dont look into it, just dont turn it all about pizzasauce
>>
>>126938921
>>126938921
>>126938921
>>126938921
>>
>>126939527
thats not fear, its just not good to focus on that too much. That case is HUGE and normies accepted it as a mere theory some time ago.

At least we should not publish pizza parts of this case.
>>
File: 1493132410149.png (101KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493132410149.png
101KB, 300x300px
>>126910596
You make me disgusted to be from your country. Go back to /r/unitedkingdom
>>
>>126939471
Bauman, Brock Media Matters conflict if interest arresting Rich family to put pressure on Hannity.
>>
>>126936118
Oh hell yes. Imho, the Russia bullshit is BECAUSE of stuff like this (and more). They're making the whole thing up and hammering it **to try and cover their ass**. It jeopardizes Trump's presidency by NOT shutting it down because the republicans sure as hell can't be trusted. (They would love to install Pence).

That's why I'm so pissed off. Hannity has been hyping this KDC stuff for nearly 2 weeks and then, he caves at the last minute. It was unnecessary. An unforced error.
That discredits him and everything around it (at least in the left's mind/ media)
I could be wrong, but it looks to me like the shills ticked up a lot- first because the recent stuff that's been coming out about them (trying to cover up) and then, the Yippee, we did it! because Hannity folded.
They cannot be allowed to gain an inch. (That's what I can't seem to get across to you)

You're a rude, obnoxious little shit, Anon. I haven't been disrespectful to you. You sound like a democrat with all this ad hominem crap.

I'm not going to waste my breath on you anymore.
I haven't given up on anything. I'm just moving on. Trump wasn't what he proclaimed he was and I'm over it. Next time (if we survive that long), I will heed the "republican" tag just like I do the democrats.

(ps We watched online. Unfortunately, while we were eating dinner. But we'd missed the statement that he wasn't going to talk about Seth Rich, I guess, because it was about 15 minutes in.
It just added insult to injury because we sat through all the stupid commercials and people we had no interest in hearing.)

Have a nice day.
>>
>>126922744
Underrated, Bamp
>>
>>126909766
bump
>>
>>126937571
I'm afraid of it (that he'll be fired anyway), even though we don't watch tv. They're all going down the tubes, just like newspapers.

Isn't it about time we got the OANN show on the road?
>>
>>126937073
They've been doing this since 2010, at least. Uniparty. They all benefit (rubs fingers together).

Except for Trump, we voted third party and left blank the slots without one. Never again.
>>
>>126909766
So where the fuck is the 'Media Matters' stuff about attacking Hannity's advertisers? One thing we can and should do is to find a list or link to those advertisers and show as much support as we can for Hannity by emailing to counter the Media Matters fucking twatbags and their fascist bullshit.
>>
>>126909766
After last night I'm done with him. Get fucked Hannity, give us 2hrs of Tucker instead.
>>
Someone better photoshop that football into a redpill.
>>
>he's starting to lose advertisers
I give him 3 weeks.
>>
>>126943122
https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2017/05/23/these-are-sean-hannitys-advertisers/216607

Here you go, m8. Go crazy. I would love these companies to see the kind of ass-hats that watch Hannity.
>>
>>126945579
Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

http://archive.is/lx5kh <- mediamatters.org article
>>
File: 1495612510103s.jpg (3KB, 125x104px) Image search: [Google]
1495612510103s.jpg
3KB, 125x104px
>>126943122
>>126937979

CHRIS DONATELLI OPENED LOU'S CITY BAR.

http://archive.is/59uY9

CHRIS DONATELLI AND JOHN PODESTA ATTENDED THE SAME CHARITY:

https://www.catholiccharitiesdc.org/document.doc?id=7

THEY ALSO BOTH DONATED TO CHILDREN'S NATIONAL:

http://archive.is/ziumn

Bauman and Brock are friends.
https://archive.fo/np7nI
Brock and Podesta are friends too.
What about catholicism?
Also I think Brock has bf or had.
>>
>>126909766
Fox
>lose Megan Kelly
>Lose O'Riley
Can the really survive losing Hanity?
>>
>>126946626
>lose Bob Beckel
>lose Greta Van Susteren
>lose Gretchen Carlson
>lose Alan Colmes
>rumors they may lose Kimberly Guilfoyle
>>
File: 46686965_p0_master1200.jpg (435KB, 873x1200px) Image search: [Google]
46686965_p0_master1200.jpg
435KB, 873x1200px
Fresh OC soon
>>
File: bedpepe.gif (164KB, 494x332px) Image search: [Google]
bedpepe.gif
164KB, 494x332px
>>126918062
What price must one be paid to live with this I wonder. The censorship of truth, the cover up of a man's death, the countless children abused, the familys ruined, the fall of a civilisation.
>>
>>126909766
Maybe this shitty "investigation" into Seth Rich will take down this asshole
>>
>>126951468
this is gonna take down more than one asshole, be sure of that
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.