[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's not forget about the treason

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 19

File: brennan.png (38KB, 311x298px) Image search: [Google]
brennan.png
38KB, 311x298px
With all the news about terrorism and all the Sean Hannity fake news, you might have overlooked this:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/former-cia-chief-brennan-says-russians-brazenly-interfered-in-u-s-election-1495551045
>>
> Let's call everything Trump does "treason" because our campaign platform was objectively bad but everyone was afraid of saying so
>>
>>126849938
Hillary's campaign actually met with Putin while campaigning, Trump never had that connection while on the campaign trail.
>>
>does the evidence you saw indicate collusion?
>no

TREASON
>>
>>126850134
... I should say a Putin aide
>>
>>126849938
Still no actual proof....
>>
>>126850134

source?
>>
>>126849938
you
Are
Fake
News
>>
>>126850134
>>126850301
>>126849938

Beyond all this intreage is the question: Why should i care?

Trump has met quite cordially with the Saudis and the Israelis and China and...has he made a trip to Russia?
What "deal" is going on there?

There are more interesting things involving corruption suposedly going on NOW than that stuff then.
>>
Fucking shit! You can see how misleading they are in the damn header! You do not even have to read the articles now to see it! Stop spreading this shitty propaganda! At least bring in some convincing arguments or propaganda. Fuck... at least on r/conspiracy some of the shills at least do that. You shills fucking suck.
>>
>>126850345

hahahahaha look at this retard
>>
>>126849938
The old muzzie only answered questions that allowed him to fuel rumors and cast aspersions. All other questions about PROOF were suddenly classified.
>There is no evidence. People will hang at the end of the day, and Brennan will be one of them

MAGA
>>
>be roger stone
>send one tweet to guccifer 2.0
>months of "campaign contact with russians" in media ensues
>>
>>126851417

> working with another country to produce propaganda about your own country

stupid commie piece of shit
>>
>>126850089

> Let's ignore logic, reasoning and the notion of innocent until proven guilty because we CAN'T let this guy get the nuclear codes

I don't like Trump or any of his policies, he's shit. But what's going on with the attempts to get rid of him are far worse and more dangerous than anything he has done so far.

I'm all for impeaching Trump when proof surfaces but not until then. Folks need to understand the slippery slope that America is falling down .
>>
>>126852184
Wow, that's some excellent proof you've got there.
>>
>>126849938
First of all OP is a faggot and here is the archive

http://archive.is/yaA51

Second of all
>Mr. Brennan said he didn’t know if these contacts by people tied to the campaign amounted to “collusion” with Russian officials.
>>
>>126852365
Holy fuck, a reasonable Leaf. Check Hell for ice, boys.
>>
>>126849938

no man I caught it, Brennan said it plain as day that Russian operatives are actively seeking to weaken the office of the president of the united states and anyone engaged in attacking that office may be unwittingly participating in a psychological operation designed by Russia to weaken our nation
>>
the problem with the russia shit is that its making it harder to get trump out for more legitamate reasons, like the fact he's not fulfilling his promises and is being a arab hugging jew cocksucking shitlord.

Trump honestly needs to go.
>>
>>126850089
Can this be a meme for the dems?
>>
File: kys and ur family.jpg (112KB, 780x647px) Image search: [Google]
kys and ur family.jpg
112KB, 780x647px
>>126852565

flynn just plead the fifth today you stupid communist cock sucking larper. kysasap.
>>
>>126849938
Lets Not Forget that Brennan is a fucking communist and a fuckibg muslim. And that's not even an adhom
>>
File: ur mothers a fat whore.jpg (88KB, 775x787px) Image search: [Google]
ur mothers a fat whore.jpg
88KB, 775x787px
>>126852681

w-w-w-wheres ur proof

look at this c*mmunist kr*mlin cocksucker
>>
>Russians "hack" during elections to reveal the slimy underhanded and unethical tactics performed by politicians who will blatantly lie to get elected
>Focus shifts to the Russians for delivering said information instead of focusing on what the information was and what it says for the larger picture in terms of our political climate

Why hello there, strawman. You seem.yo have done a good job scapegoating the real issue here.
>>
>Brennan
Taqīyah
>>
>>126849938
I got ma phone call last summer from a woman with a Russian accent. Asked if I liked Vodka. I said I did and she said Hillary WAS GOING TO TAKE AWAY OUR vodka. I changed my vote to Trump.
>>
I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes
>>
>>126849938
...Except that even Feinstein and Clapper of all people said there was no Russian collusion and to stop harassing Trump. Go away shills.
>>
>>126849938
Trey Gowdy to Brennan:

"Do you have evidence?"
"No"

"Did the President at anytime ask you to stop investigating"
"No"

CNN headline: "BRENNAN CONFIRMS TRUMP / RUSSIAN CONSPIRACY"
>>
>>126854868

kill youself and your mother c*mmunist rat

"I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and US persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals. It raised questions in my mind about whether Russia was able to gain the cooperation of those individuals."
>>
>>126854453
This will all magically disappear after the 2018 mid terms, that the Dems have been predicted to lose very, very badly due to the senate map makeup this time.

Then they will bring out all the subversive groups again for 2020 election, expect to see "Non Binary Lives Matter" new group burning cars and rioting. They too will magically disappear the day after the 2020 election
>>
>former

Still no proof shareblue
>>
>>126849938
He also testified that he saw zero evidence of collusion. Funny how OP left that part out.
>>
>>126855452

hahahahahaha kys
>>
I shill every drumf thread but this is getting out of hand. Im really feeling bad for those guys who have to go out there and post this crap and believe that it shows anything. I mean Hillary's campaign was open ly meeting with the Russians. So what if drumpfs was too?
>>
>>126855800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDgjW5qa3Sc

Enjoy being BTFO
>>
>>126855864

carter page actually registered as a foreign agent. mannafort was working with r*ssians in ukraine, flynn refuses to give up his files.

maybe you shouldnt "shill" anymore and just kys. you arent good at it either way it appears
>>
>>126855800
Here is the full interview if you want to see more of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkJMgqVSKCc
>>
File: 267810011_0_640x640.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
267810011_0_640x640.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
>>126849938

every damn day we hear from shareblue about someone who has an opinion but never any facts

your not going to stop the seth rich story from coming to light you know.
>>
>>126856040
hahahahahahaha look at this pathetic rat shill. he stated

"I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and US persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals. It raised questions in my mind about whether Russia was able to gain the cooperation of those individuals."

he didnt say anything about ZERO evidence you stupid communist rat. typical shill babble. dont you have a blowjob in the kr*mlin to give?
>>
>>126855144

So in other words no evidence
>>
Honestly, I'm wondering why trump is being targeted by democrats considering he has done fuck all that would piss them off.

Sucking Jew dick
>check
Sucking Saudi dick
>check
Iran is the enemy
>check
Syria and Assad are terrorists
>check
Buying the Syrian false flag
>check
Russia is bad
>check
No wall
>check
No trade deals for American people
>check
Obamacare repeal replacing it with Obamacare 2.0
>check

What the fuck is he doing to piss democrats off so they come after him?
>>
>>126856139
There is no crime working with people in Ukraine. So what? Also if you were in his shoes, you would please the 5th like any sensible attorney would tell you to do. This is just grasping for staws at this point and it makes the entire DNC look pathetic. Drumpf threads were better and has more substance
>>
>>126852312
This.
>>
>I don't do evidence
>>
This is just getting funny. It's absolutely amazing what the President is accomplishing while every other politician sits there jacking off over muh Russia.
>>
File: communist pig.jpg (66KB, 887x677px) Image search: [Google]
communist pig.jpg
66KB, 887x677px
>>126856240

hahahahaha brennan tells gowdy to go fuck himself if anything "REAL NEWS NETWORK"

you mean a russian shell company network? youre a worthless sack of piss
>>
I watched and its all shit we already know. All he said was that there was contact but he also explained that contact happens all the time and is not necessarily indicative of collusion. He never stated that there was evidence of collusion.
>>
>>126856643

with r*ssians? of course there is. r*ssians are pathetic rats. hurt your feelings? kill yourself.
>>
>>126849938
The Trump campaign was in contact with just about every major world power and even mexico. I don't see any calls of treason over that
>>
File: 1494959282342.jpg (106KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
1494959282342.jpg
106KB, 1024x731px
>>126852365
>>
>>126856623
>No trade deals for American people
You shills need to do your research. Part of the weapons deal with the Saudis included a $40,000,000,000 US infrastructure investment. As in, giving the government 40bn to spend on infrastructure.
>>
>>126856803
What core promise has he accomplished, or even done something significant towards doing it?

The "muh russia!" narrative is bullshit, doesn't mean he hasn't turned into a shabbo goy globalist who agreed to not having any money for the wall.
>>
>>126857033
>As in, giving the government 40bn to spend on infrastructure.
>the price of the wall
OK, i'm listening.
>>
>>126856921
You have offered zero proof there were any Russians involved though. Why are you typing like that? Are you having a meltdown?
>>
>>126857033

i might be the only actual US non proxy poster ITT. its filled with semen slurping r*ssians
>>
>>126857165
He's a (you) hunting troll. Didn't the * clue you in?
>>
>>126856502
Manafort's operations in Ukraine were known during the election. Strange how he still hasn't been arrested yet. Oh wait, it's because it's not a fucking crime.
>>
File: 1e63.jpg (60KB, 591x768px) Image search: [Google]
1e63.jpg
60KB, 591x768px
>>126857165

zero evidence? hahahahahahaha get back under putins desk in the kr*mlin you have a cock to suck
>>
>>126849938
Odd that he didn't include that in the joint intelligence report on Russia "hacking" the election.
>>
>>126857033

>Funding terrorism and the wahhabi capital of the world for somes bridges and highways

Great trade fucktard
>>
>>126856837
Tell where in the video did Brennan say he saw evidence of collusion. I'll wait.
>>
>>126857466
>being an idealist
I remember being 10 too
>>
File: b b b but.jpg (23KB, 583x74px) Image search: [Google]
b b b but.jpg
23KB, 583x74px
>>126857293

he wasnt arrested because he got chased out before he pulled the flynn move and lie about any interactions

lolsss kys
>>
>>126857466
OK, the Saudi deal is bullshit, apparent wall money not withstanding, but how is selling shit to someone funding someone?
>>
>>126856240
savage
can't wait for gowdy to make comey look like a little girl
>>
>>126849938
This article lays the groundwork for why unmasking the Trump campaign was not illegal despite having 0 evidence of collusion. This is defense OP, which means it's very bad for your side.
>>
>>126857707
Tell me, what should Manafort be charged with?
>>
File: YOU LOSE AGAIN SHILL.jpg (74KB, 983x805px) Image search: [Google]
YOU LOSE AGAIN SHILL.jpg
74KB, 983x805px
>>126857625

you lose again kr*mlin cocksucker
>>
File: Eat Shit.jpg (65KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Eat Shit.jpg
65KB, 720x540px
>>126852321
>Propaganda
That Hillary was a piece of shit that worked on uranium deals for them? Forget about that? OH NO THE RUSSIA TODAY YOUTUBE VIEWS INFLUENCED THE ELECTION!!!
>>
>>126857913
Muh Russia
>>
>>126856623
>targeted by DNC

Because they literally are now a state level party only. There isn't one political strategist anywhere that sees them being able to win a federal election for at least the next 3 election cycles as GOP firmly holds the working class voter now.

Second, the 2018 mid terms are looking really bad for them as the senate map favors the GOP heavily.

Third, Trump is still pushing for term limits. That means with a swoop of a pen almost all of their top DNC political stars will be exterminated. Most of them are well past their due date and there really isn't much new blood in the DNC to replace them.

Fourth, Trump is doing election reform (signed the other day). This means they won't even be able to cheat their way back in again.

They are almost totally destroyed and they know it, that's why the panic is at such a high level.
>>
>>126857732

Yes goyim, we need hundreds of billions of weapons to saudis to fight off evil Iran, Russia, and Assad! They will never fund Islamic extremism even though they are the birthplace of extremist ideologies.
>>
File: traitor.jpg (133KB, 932x706px) Image search: [Google]
traitor.jpg
133KB, 932x706px
>>126857913

charged i didnt say anything about being "charged" you retard. he is now a foreign agent and traitor and should be booted in the ass to m*scow to live with snowden
>>
>>126857979
THIS IS DEFENSE!!! HE'S LAYING A LEGAL CASE TO NOT BE ARRESTED!

Some of you mother fuckers are just slow.
>>
>>126849938

Fake news. He was asked if he could prove or provide evidence of collusion and he said no
>>
>>126857979
That doesn't answer my question. Where did he say he saw evidence? He didn't. In fact he refused to use the word 'evidence' in testimony. That's how baseless your claim is.
>>
>john brennon

Zero credibility
>>
>>126849938

I'm sure they were in contact with the Clinton campaign too.

And the bush campaigns.
>>
There is no evidence Trump colluded with Russians and colluding with Russians is not even a crime. Hillary colluded with Ukraine and Saudi Arabia. Also, the definition of treason in the U.S. is very specific. You have to provide aid to a country we are at war with. The only group that could potentially fall under that category right now is ISIS and even that is debatable. We are not at war with Russia.
>>
I JUST TALKED TO A RUSSIAN IN A GAME OF DOTA IMPEACH ME OMG
>>
>>126858007

hahahaha look at this shill

> d d d d did you forget about that???????111!

hahahaha r*ssians are so cringy. youre getting your heads blown off in ukraine, you should worry about that
>>
>>126858307

yeah, but did he say anything more than cyka blyat?
>>
>>126857045
NATO allies increase spending
Commission to investigate vote fraud
China now buying our coal (all trade really)
ICE making libs cry
SCOTUS
etc etc
>>
>>126858221

he just got appointed you cock sucking r*ssian pig. like i said, get back under that desk and keep slurping that cock. faggot. im not here to "answer" anything for you. covering up government corruption and crimes works well in r*ssia because of the retardation of the average r*ssian but not in the States. hahahahaha maybe next time tho, rat
>>
>>126856921
>r*ussians
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>126849938
no shit sherlock, russia had evidence of hillarys crimes.
theres nothing wrong in this.
>>
>>126858625

I hope you get paid to say some of this stupid shit
>>
>>126858395
SCOTUS by itself is worth it. Imagine if we had a liberal court, our country would be lost. Because Trump was elected we will have decades before that can even possibly happen, if ever. Getting Gorsuch onto the supreme court will change the direction of history.
>>
>>126858307

GLORPF DRANK RUSSIAN VODKA ONCE LITURALLY SHAKING
>>
>>126858391
they told me to give them mana and I pretended I didn't know how to
>>
>>126858395

did you really just respond to a literal shitskin nobody? dont waste your time. let him sit in his banana republic and larp
>>
>>126858625
You're still deflecting the question that was posed to you. Brennan specifically said he doesn't deal in evidence, yet you are twisting his words to say just that. I find it interesting that you feel the need to result to personal insults when you can't refute the facts being presented to you. I wonder why that is?
>>
>>126849938
>thread gets derailed by a larp'ing Trump supporter
Nice
>>
>>126853082
Faggot ===> you
>>
>>126858395
None of those were core promises (in fact, none of those where promises at all).

He promises to leave nato, the commission wasn't even a thing until after the election, the issue was never about a buyer, ice has always made libs cry, which leaves as the sole promise (not core promises, his plank if you will) his scotus appointment which is no scalia.
>>
File: 1494896899.jpg (121KB, 922x692px) Image search: [Google]
1494896899.jpg
121KB, 922x692px
>>126858713

> calling it exactly how it is in the USA
> stupid shit

yawn, 1 person destroyed a dozen literal proxy shills in the matter of minutes. hahahahahaha feelsFreeman.

time to eat the rest of my grilled catfish....later r*ssian cocksuckers!
>>
>>126858780
I have to repeat that list pretty often in a land of white people. Pays to keep it fresh.
>>
>>126857307
>le putin penis joke
>>
File: vince_mcmaga.jpg (152KB, 524x930px) Image search: [Google]
vince_mcmaga.jpg
152KB, 524x930px
>>126849938
>80% of russia's first kommisars were jews
>the rest were married to jews
>>
>>126858736
Agreed, replacing the next one will be fun too.
>>
File: aaakgbwarning.jpg (62KB, 380x537px) Image search: [Google]
aaakgbwarning.jpg
62KB, 380x537px
>>126859073
You've been BTFO repeatedly, yet put your head in the sand while planting the flag of victory. It's so strange to see someone behaving this way.
>>
>>126852365

shut the fuck up leaf

>he's shit

substantiate that.

>slippery slope

no, that's if hillary won

just shut the fuck up, you are probably from vancouver and legally retarded.
>>
When the shit hits the fan specific people will be charged with something everyone has known to be going on since the Patriot Act, violating the 4th amendment rights of US citizens. THIS IS THE STORY. Investigators have already found ILLEGAL unmasking of US citizens.

Sorry, but Seth Rich is not the story. Mob style hits happen in the US more than most people realize. The DNC didn't hire a CIA assassin. It was some shitfuck from SEIU that probably paid some junkies and they fucked it up. Hiring junkies would keep it authentic and they're expendable if the heat comes down.
>>
>>126856502
I TRIED SO HAAARDDD QMD GOT NOWHERRRE, BUT IM THE ENDDD
>>
>>126855800
>I know that Russians talked to members of the campaign.
>I saw no evidence that they influenced the campaign.
>I saw no evidence that the colluded with the campaign
>"IMPEACH IMPEACH!!!"
>kys
You first.
>>
>>126852657
>http://archive.is/yaA51
doing God's work anon
>>
>>126849938
>>>126856837
>Tell where in the video did Brennan say he saw evidence of collusion. I'll wait.
You dont get it. This is them trying to get ahead of the Obama admin mass surveillance (wire tapping for all you lib faggots to lose your minds)
>>
>>126849938
This is literally old news rehashed.
He also said there is no proof
>>
>>126859237
I actually learned your info graphic in college. The teacher was a Vietnam vet and the class was some type of current affairs class. Didn't know it then but the teacher must've been based.
>>
>>126856502

(((Horwitz)))

All makes sense.
>>
>>126857913

Rustling faggot sjw jimmies in the first degree. They are desperate to get in a hot war with russia... because russia.
>>
Trump pardons himself. Media loses their shit. Kek!
>>
>>126857732
Hes a literal nigger who has no idea how the united states has operated since the dawn of its creation. We make guns, and we sell them, and we probably will forever.
>>
>>126855159
>flushing out half of the elite's controlled opposition
let's hope things don't get out of hand
>>
>>126849938
I don't believe it. And further more I don't care. If Trump gets the economy to improve and sort out even a faction of the shit that's wrong with this country I wouldn't care if he watched Melania fuck Putin while on a piss soaked bed in a Russian hotel room all the while having Ivanka giving him a rimjob while he's eating two scoops of ice cream.
>>
>>126853421

the problem with these headlines is that we have no idea to what extent nor the auspices surrounding this meeting took place. if it even did occur. imagine giving a speech in moscow, afterwards two spooks approach you, ask you a few questions, now you've "met" with russian intel.

and everyone screams it from the roof top. but no one can provide any context.
>>
>>126855144

same thing as my last post, some russian spooks speak to one of the hundreds of people involved in the Trump campaign at some point and that supposedly equates to subversion. and admittedly there is no evidence of it, nor is the context provided under which these events supposedly occurred. This sounds like the rats at the CIA wheeled out some Obama loyalist to play damage control and to keep the muh russia story in the headlines even though he offered nothing of value.
>>
>>126849938
Wtf is collusion? The dictionary definition is "to cooperate secretly for a deceitful purpose", but the shill media never specifies what the deceitful purpose was.

Is it hacking DNC emails? Don't need Trump for that. That was probably done by an insider like Seth Rich, anyway. Promoting """fake news"""? Don't need Trump for that. Same goes for astroturfing. Soros can write a cheque and get all the shills shilling for whatever he specifies. No need to involve anyone from either side.

I wouldn't be surprised if Putin pulled some pranks during the US election, since the US meddled in his election (and Iran's, and Ukraine's, etc.) There's no evidence that he did, of course, but even if it were true, it doesn't implicate Trump. "Collusion" is a vague word the shills use to try to tie Trump to Putin. It's an unprovable accusation, endlessly repeated. In short, a smear.
>>
>>126859285
Mad
>>
Headline “Russians Were In Contact With Trump Campaign”.

Article (Sub-Headline) “Trump Campaign Associates…”
>>
>>126849938
fake news
>>
>>126855144
"I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and US persons involved in the Clinton campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals. It raised questions in my mind about whether Russia was able to gain the cooperation of those individuals."

See? You change Trump to Clinton and nothing changes. If a Russian official known to be an FSB recruiter meets either a Trump or Clinton official at a benefit dinner and talks about the lobster bisque, it would be a cause for concern, too.
>>
>>126852365
> Let's ignore logic, reasoning and the notion of innocent until proven guilty

I wish Trump would convert to Islam so he could finally be cleared of all wrongdoing
>>
>>126869735
That would, in fact, be weird. Campaign staff just don't have any business discussing things with foreign officials of adversarial countries. It really doesn't happen much.

Furthermore, the fact that the CIA generated this intel means that these are meetings that are *not* the ones we already know about - they are meeting that occurred overseas, and public reporting indicates that we're talking about more than a handful of such encounters.

(And besides swapping Trump with Clinton, replace "Russia" with "Iran" for a better fit to the alternate narrative - not just an adversary, but an adversary that the other side already considers you ridiculously too accommodating towards)
>>
Anyone who's read anything from wikileaks knows the CIA is full of shit.

Why don't they leave Trump alone and go back to using their AC-130s to blow up dangerous journalists with rocket propelled nikon cameras?
>>
File: 2b7.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
2b7.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>126849938
but we cant show proof goy because its secret...
>>
File: 1495592358977.webm (1B, 486x500px)
1495592358977.webm
1B, 486x500px
>>126849938
This dude bows down to mecca. Nobody cares because he's in the Muslim brotherhood.
>>
>>126853082
Still no proof :) One of Hillary's aides pulled the same stunt and after everything she did came out, nothing happened to her, the scandal mostly blew over, and she was elected president.

Oh wait, maybe that last part didn't happen, lol.
>>
>>126849938
HAD
>HAD
HAD
>HAD
HAD
>HAD
>>
Did the Russians mind control everyone to vote a certain way?
>>
>>126849938
Watch that spook talk today, he ain't said shut that yuri told us the Russians were doing 50 years ago
>>
>>126849938
Bollocks, I'm a Russian and I have no any contact with Donald Trump. I hadn't ever been talking to Vladimir Putin either.
>>
>>126873118
I didn't.
>>
>>126849938
Wtf? I hate Russians now. They are cunts and sabotaged my dog. Bastards.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.