[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loved President trump's speech in Saudi, but I have some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 18

File: trump-saudi-arabia3-gallery.jpg (109KB, 1150x629px) Image search: [Google]
trump-saudi-arabia3-gallery.jpg
109KB, 1150x629px
I have to wonder.
1. Syrian conflict: This doesn't seem to be the work of assad. he seems to be trying to keep his country stable, despite the onslaught of rebels.
2. Isis: This seems to me that it has been allowed or encouraged to thrive by USA, Israel and friends.
3. Iran: It doesn't seem to me that they are the ones stirring shit up.
4. Financing of Isis: this seems to be the work of forces friendly to the US. Ie turkey and Israel, rather than Iran.
5. Gas attack: That attack doesn't look like the work of Assad's forces. That looks more like the work of Mossad and Cheney's Cabal.
6. Hezbollah: branded terrorists maybe, but weren't they elected representatives... what about democracy and elections?

If I am wrong, I would like to be corrected, If I am right, then I have to wonder why the God-Emperor is now on board with this disinformation project.

options:
1. He believes it
2. He doesn't believe it, but is using it to advance his agenda.

I hope it's the latter.
>>
>>126458009

He stopped listening to Bannon and started listening to Kushner.
>>
>>126458305
What's Kushner's point of view?
>>
1.the "rebels" in syria are terrorists from Pakistan.
2. True
3. They aren't
4. True
5. IT was an airstrike on a rebel compound guided by US and Russian forces.
6. True.

2. Behold the is the pale horse. Trump is an Albino and the Antichrist.
He will unite the "three Abrahamic religions" and rule over the world with an iron fist.

All the people near him that denounce him just dying? Don't think that's just a little bit insane?

Don't you think this whole thing is just insane?
If he's on our side why isn't he just openly fighting?

Because he isn't, he is the antichrist and we have all been tricked.
>>
>>126458398

Spread your ass cheeks, BIBI's coming in dry
>>
>>126458561
>antichrist
isn't this a little alarmist?
>>
File: 1495269373257.png (449KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
1495269373257.png
449KB, 612x792px
>>126458694

him and who's army?
>>
>>126458823
>alarmist

What the fuck do you care if something is "alarmist"?

Don't you want the truth?
Well I gave it to you, ask and you shall receive more, just don't complain about the format.
>>
File: Intredasting.jpg (9KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
Intredasting.jpg
9KB, 247x204px
>>126458965
go on...
>>
>>126458009
Did he forget? Did he forgive?
>>
>options:
>1. He believes it
>2. He doesn't believe it, but is using it to advance his agenda.

I had assumed that HIS agenda= OUR agenda

so, you're saying that there's:
2. a) advancing his agenda
2. b) advancing our agenda
>>
>>126458009
1) Assad's culpability doesn't expressly matters. When the conflict is over, who will control Syria? It needs to be someone who will seek peace, not someone who is going to fall back under the usual sectarian lines that cause endless warfare in the ME.

2) ISIS was born out of Clinton's retarded State Department funding AQI. This was a mistake and one we are now trying to correct.

3) Iran funds Hezbollah, Hamas, and other Shia militias, who cause problems in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, and elsewhere. Just because jihadis are fighting jihadis doesn't make any group less extreme. ISIS has internal struggles all the time.

4) ISIS is not financed by sanctioned state actors. Private investors and (perhaps) unrestrained intelligence agencies are the ones giving them money. It also doesn't help that inefficient support schemes to Syrian rebel groups more often than not have ended up benefiting ISIS, when those rebels are killed or end up defecting.

5) The gas attack was a political weapon. It doesn't matter who did it, the attack was perpetrated to obtain political currency, which means that whichever group controls the narrative about it controls the outcome. Right now Trump's narrative is that there should be peace in the Middle East. A reasonable attempt to salvage the situation.

6) Hezbollah is used as a proxy arm of Iran to affect change in Syria and Yemen. You can argue that they are defending the "legitimate" governments of Assad and the Houthis, but that still does not change the fact that they are shia extremists.

--

Trump is an intelligent man. He will do what it takes to solve the problem that is the Middle East. Even if the solution is hard.
>>
>>126459330

1. it looks like after the confilct, they want syria to = lybia 2.0
>>
>>126458561
>>126458823
>>126458965

I remember when Obama was the antichrist. I guess there's a new antichrist every 8 years now.
>>
>>126458009
I think you're mixing up hezbollah and hamas.
>>
>>126459721
> mixing up hezbollah and hamas.
from wikipedia:
Role in government[edit]
Hezbollah is a minority partner in the Siniora Cabinet, holding two (and endorsing a third) cabinet positions[4][5] in the Lebanese government of July 2005.

possibly, but it appears as though they have held elected positions at certain times, making my statement valid.
>>
File: Fire pepe.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
Fire pepe.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>126459503
who's your pick for anti-christ?
>>
>>126459461
Despite all the tough talk, I'm still not convinced that plans to oust Assad are set in stone. Recognizing Rojava and expelling Hezbollah would go a long way toward cementing his position in Damascus, at least in the eyes of the US.

For now Assad remains in power. What he does with it will determine whether he will have a role in Syria's post-ISIS future.

>>126460337
there have been so many throughout history that i've lost count
>>
File: C9aoxF7UwAAHSKj.jpg (40KB, 502x396px) Image search: [Google]
C9aoxF7UwAAHSKj.jpg
40KB, 502x396px
>>126460731
>plans to oust Assad

what is worrisome here is that assad is protecting the christian minorities, among others, in syria. a post-assad syria could very well go to shit, like lybia, and this may be the outcome desired by the deep state, and their freinds, who could then take all the oil in the golan and build their pipelines through the lawlessness, as they did in iraq.
>>
>>126461218
Yes, Assad has more or less successfully defended the Christians, Alawites, and Druze. That is one of the main reasons he stays in power, because he fears that were he to step down that they would be massacred.

If he feels that way, then he has to be very careful about his next steps. Either he does something to ensure he has a way to remain in power to protect those minorities , or he establishes something that will persist after he has been deposed.

the oil is a secondary goal. We are less concerned about obtaining material oil and more concerned about the value of the USD, which is pegged to OPEC.
>>
File: 1495324987345.png (584KB, 836x678px) Image search: [Google]
1495324987345.png
584KB, 836x678px
>>126461599
>We are less concerned about obtaining material oil and more concerned about the value of the USD, which is pegged to OPEC.

could this 110 billion dollar deal be a way to transfer weapons in lieu of cash, to help keep the petro-dollar afloat?
>>
File: 1495155294954.jpg (296KB, 632x723px) Image search: [Google]
1495155294954.jpg
296KB, 632x723px
>>126461599

also checked
>>
>>126462024
Pretty much. 110 billion USD is more than the amount of money we spend on imported Saudi oil. We sell them weapons, they reduce their foreign USD reserve, and OPEC's hold over us gets a bit weaker.
>>
>>126459330
>ISIS was borne of the Clintons

Maybe so, but they were only able to rise to power because of the destabilization of Iraq. People forget that Hussein had one of the most formidable militaries in the region. Were Saddam still in power, ISIS would have been crushed easily without foreign support. Since the USA had to invade first and ask questions later, the resulting power vacuum in Iraq in addition to civil war in Syria allowed ISIS to spread its roots deep throughout the region. Blaming Clinton is shortsighted and misleading.
>>
File: IMG_2910.jpg (141KB, 633x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2910.jpg
141KB, 633x585px
Trump has turned into a fucking Cuck

Pic attached is the only solution to dealing with Islam
>>
File: AP070530019861.jpg (506KB, 2000x1347px) Image search: [Google]
AP070530019861.jpg
506KB, 2000x1347px
>>126462757
>OPEC's hold over us gets a bit weaker.
I'd be curious to know if this is the work of T. Rex, and an advantage of having someone who knows the oil industry so well?
not a fan of big oil, and oil execs, but if this works to our advantage... then?
>>
File: 1440975753239.jpg (82KB, 666x400px) Image search: [Google]
1440975753239.jpg
82KB, 666x400px
>>126463020

not convinced... it didn't seem like he was bending the knee in that speech. it seemed like he was sincerely trying to drive home the point to the assembled islamic heads of state that they needed to step up their efforts to curb islamic extremism.
>>
>>126462927
You are correct, in fact the nucleus of Iraq's surviving veteran Baathist nationalists have helped bolster ISIS. I won't deny that previous administrations have done little but worsen the continued clusterfuck that is the Middle East. Clinton's funding and provision of materiel certainly did not help, and if they were competent they would have realized this. You are right though that she is not solely to blame.
>>
>>126463204
Rex is an excellent choice. So much of US foreign policy is dictated by the global economy, specifically the economy of oi. You need someone who understands that, and how to start reversing the negative consequences that have led us to the current state of the world.
>>
How can he make that speech while Saudi Arabia and Qatar fund terrorism?
>>
File: IraqExitPlan.png (260KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
IraqExitPlan.png
260KB, 600x465px
>>126462927
>power vacuum in Iraq in addition to civil war in Syria

these don't appear side effects. they appear to be actul objectives of the deep state, both bush and clinton houses contributed to this, gleefully and in equal measure. the destabilization of lybia was the objective of ousting qadafi, and the arab spring was an attempt to destabilize the whole region, including putting the muslim brotherhood into power in egypt which general sisi was able to overcome eventually. but when gwb declared mission accomplished after destroying any stability iraq had, he was correct. the mission was not to remove hussein and replace him with a stable democratic government, but to create havoc in the region that could be exploited by private armies and other deep state agents (like blackwater and kbr) in the middle east region
>>
>>126464121
>How can he make that speech while Saudi Arabia and Qatar fund terrorism?
Did you listen to it? The point of that speech was exactly that:
point the islamic world on notice that they had better start to pull their weight to stop islamic extremism.
>>
File: KEK 77.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
KEK 77.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>126463977
>77 czecked

Also, I am curious to know if he can he get over his own personal interest in the oil business to do his job fairly, in an unbiased manner?
>>
>>126463627
I am not so quick to ascribe the outcomes to incompetence, rather than actual intention. Clinton administration may have achieved exactly what they set out to for their masters: A clusterfuck that they could exploit to funnel money into their private bank accounts.
>>
>>126464803
Well, Rex is a billionaire with no particular political ambitions, and he has cut all ties with Exxon. Seems like he just wants to do a good job and then retire permanently.
>>
File: golan-heights.jpg (58KB, 637x473px) Image search: [Google]
golan-heights.jpg
58KB, 637x473px
>>126459187
I think he remembers and he is trying to establish stability in the region.
>>
>>126465319

You're probably right. Or a little bit of Column A and a bit of Column B. Perhaps they thought they could solve every problem in the ME and get rich doing so. And hey, if they failed to fix it, at least they would have power and money. Hopefully they are never allowed back into a position where they can effectively influence foreign policy.
>>
>>126465731
maybe, but it seems more like pure greed

>>126458305
>>126458561
>>126459187

on another note: there is a disturbing lack of shilling going on in this thread? where are the shills? are they in a strategy meeting to discuss their response to the speech? strange to say the least...
>>
>>126466391
It's fairly difficult to spin a speech about peace as a negative
>>
>>126464483
Only bits and pieces. I don't know how much of an effect it will really have. The Gulf states are in it for the long haul and they'll continue their business as usual. And all of this money we just have the Saudis will go towards blowing the shit out of Yemen.

Overall it's just business as usual for the United States and our Gulf allies and Israel. Nothing will really change.
>>
>>126469291
Maybe, maybe not.

Saudi Arabia's internal politics are in turmoil. The old Saudi boomers are dying and the younger generations are feeling disenfranchised as their welfare state contracts. Ethnic Saudis are a minority in their own country thanks to the slave underclass imported by boomers. Their oil-based economy is foundering and they will need to look to new financial avenues to survive in the coming decades.

This speech was reaching out to the reformers in Saudi Arabia, to the politically-savvy who want to survive the turmoil and work with the USA. I think things CAN change in the Middle East. We just have to support the right people, and realize that "interventionism" doesn't just involve throwing money at the problem.
>>
File: False Flag operation.jpg (27KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
False Flag operation.jpg
27KB, 300x350px
>>126469291
my concern is trying to separate false flag attacks by the deep state from actual attacks, or attacks that are allowed to happen to further some agenda, such as bringing a totalitarian global police state, for example.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.