[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tomi Lahren Hate Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 9

File: tomi-lahren.jpg (65KB, 437x412px) Image search: [Google]
tomi-lahren.jpg
65KB, 437x412px
This bimbo is "pro-choice" and has the audacity to call herself a "constitutional conservative."

Discuss.
>>
She's a dumb bimbo bitch
>>
She eats BBC for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
>>
>>117076582
Taking a hardline against muh borshuns is why Republicans keep failing to get elected. Trump did not make abortion a major part of his platform, and it served him well. This moralist bullcrap doesn't benefit our cause.

Sage
>>
>>117076582
>discuss

Don't tell me what to do faggot
>>
>>117076582
just gimme a second while I bust a nut...
>>
File: 1479472686493.jpg (34KB, 418x279px) Image search: [Google]
1479472686493.jpg
34KB, 418x279px
>>117077023
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
Guess she isn't allowed to have an opinion then.
>>
File: Tomi-Abortion.jpg (117KB, 645x430px) Image search: [Google]
Tomi-Abortion.jpg
117KB, 645x430px
>>
>>117077267
fuck off reddit
>>
>>117076909

Yeah, because it's not like the biggest human rights violation of all human history matters.
>>
>>117076582
Pro choice here too and conservative.

You still don't get it that pro choice means pro population control?
>>
>>117077671

Population control? Lets start with you.
>>
>>117076582
>the blaze
>>
>>117077671
Means less whites.

Correct answer is to kill your niggers off.
>>
>>117076582
Instead of going apeshit and namecalling, better think what can /pol/ do to get her on the right path.
>>
>>117077671
Thank you based Bosnia
>>
>>117076582
>disagree on one issue
>WOW WHAT A DUMB SLUT ABLOOBLOOBLOOO

Come back when you grow up. I'm pro-life myself but I dont get my panties twisted up when I agree with someone on most issues but they dont see eye to eye with me on something else.
>>
>>117077778
You fail to see where and why they happen.
I shan't even start with the immorality of forcing someone to carry a rapechild, especially not a minor (it's even questionable not to make abortions MANDATORY for women under 20)

But let's look at the other facts. Unwanted children mainly happen to the lower classes, and, honestly, it's hard for them to raise a child proper when it's wanted, let alone unwanted.
Then, there is the category of people who happen to suffer a deformed child, that is, beings with severe genetical flaws.

We are living in a time where overpopulation will cause global civil war, because all menial workers will end up jobless one day.
Only the children which can be raised to be useful college grads or to acquire other useful traits, have a place in it.
>>
dude rights for fleshy blobs lmao
>>
>>117078459

>it's even questionable not to make abortions MANDATORY for women under 20

For thousands of years, girls as young as 14 were getting married and having kids. Are you a special kind of stupid?
>>
>>117077855
So you are saying there's more white than black abortions?
>>
>>117078459
Lol yeah right.
>>
>>117078847
Just another leftist fag.
>>
>>117078859
No. But only brown poopies should die.
>>
>>117076582
Wasn't aware that abortion was in the constitution
>>
>>117078407
The life issue is one where panties should be bunched if any. A person's position on it gives insight to their view of the value of human life and the integrity of inalienable human rights.
>>
>Muh rape baby...muh health problems.

Not an argument, those account for less than 1% of abortions.

Abortion is done in the name of convenience, plain and simple.

The only "choice" a woman should have is the consent to spread her legs or to abstain.
>>
>>117077580
>Human
>Rights
>>>/r/thedonald
>>
>>117077023
is that you big boss?
>>
>>117077855
>means less whites
No, means less poor people who would end up poor. The majority of abortion users are either too poor (minorities especially) or too young.

What are we, the Soviet Union? Are we going to treat the family as nothing but some "arbitrary biological unit"?
As the saying goes, making a child doesn't make you a man, raising it does... Same I guess goes for the parental unit too, simply making a child means little, raising it proper means more.
This of course eliminates any debate to forbid abortion to rape victims, minors and those suffering a deformed child.
>>
well dumb leaf let me speak retard so you can understand. most conservatives dont want thier tax dollars paying for abortions. do what ever degenerate shit you want just dont involve me or my money. God will sort it al out.
>>
>>117076582
She's the most fake person on the "right". She doesnt sound or says anything intelligent. She repeated your basic bitch talking points and arguments and only got along on her looks and that sweaty neckbeard fedora tippers fell inlove with her.
>>
>>117076909
You are a fucking idiot if you didnt see the swing when trump brought up abortions in the debate. I thought the same thing, its because liberals wont talk about it. Most people are not ok with late term abortions for no reason.
>>
>>117078847
>girls as young as 14 were getting married

Take the rope or shoot yourself, Muhammad.
>>
>>117076582
What I like about her is that she gets the SJWs and BLM furious as hell.
>>
>>117076582
I'd rather pay for eight abortions than pay for the welfare that Shaniqua receives to handle her eight children.
>>
>>117076909
>"I will appoint only pro-life judges/SCOTUS justices"
>cuts funds to international Planned Parenthood orgs in his first week
>promised to cut funds to PP in the US if they won't accept an audit or continue performing abortions

Trump has been solid as fuck on the abortion issue. He's more conservative than Bush in that regard.
>>
>>117077395
Lurk more you fucking faggot.
>>
>>117079283
Soviets are the ones who populaized it and made it trendy to be legal.

Usa used to have no legal abortions, protecting LIFE and liberty.

A fetus is still on its way to have a life and had no choice in being aborted. It's just for selfish whores.
>>
>>117079097
I do agree with you on that point, but she's not a retarded SJW so most likely could be reasoned with and shown the error in her ways. OP is just an autist.
>>
>>117077671
That's what that globalists want, you Soviet bloc fuck. White people are having a fuckton of abortions too.
>>
>>117079078
Not in the constitution explicitly, but in the declaration of independence. The founding fathers lay out that life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness are inalienable rights; ones not needed to be written down in a constitution as they are inherent and self-evident. Murding a baby is depriving them of their inalienable right to life.
>>
>>117079106
Again, don't forget unhuman "babies"
Yes, they make a minor portion, but the most important one.

Yes, I agree, morons opening their legs for anyone should have that much commodity, but we can't allow those people to breed.

Don't you see? Those children will end up good for nothings for the most part.
>>
>>117079565

Stating a historic fact does not put me on par with Muhammed.

You're the one advocating killing helpless babies. That puts you on par with ISIS.

Which would in turn, make you closer to Muhammad.
>>
File: 1463099587319.png (286KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
1463099587319.png
286KB, 500x513px
>>117079182
That is the argument you niggers want to avoid, don't kid yourself. When do you consider it a human? Is it only after its born? Would you be able to kill your child if it was a c section before the birth date? Personally I dont even think a kid is human till its about 2 years old, and I am sure as fuck not ok with snuffing out any kid under 2 years old.

You niggers also forget that there is NOTHING in the constitution granting the right to kill your child. Roe vs Wade could easily be overturned without any activist judges on the court. No one who wrote the constitution thought it would be ok for women to abort fetuses, they wouldn't have even known the shit existed. Pretending its some sort of right women have to destroy a life is fucking retarded.
>>
>>117076582
i'm pro choice too
>>
I'd bind and rape that bitch. Brutally. She's hot though.
>>
>>117079364
It's like an establishment GOP Lauren Southern.
>>
>>117076582
>implying you or any other faggots here actually give two shits about abortion
>>
>>117076582
Understand one thing: the only women who are worth it DO NOT put themselves in the spotlight. The simple fact she's repeating talking points to a camera implies she's addicted to attention, for better or (mostly) worse.
>>
>>117076582
abortion should be a state rights issue

you can be in favour of the constitution and abortion, just not Roe v. Wade
>>
>>117076582
So where in constitution does it says that abortion is illegal?
>>
I'm not 'Pro Choice'
I'm not 'Pro life'.

I'm pro abortion. Anyone who decides they don't want to have a kid before its born shouldn't be forced to. I think bringing an unwanted child into the world is a far bigger crime than aborting one.

That said, I generally agree with most other conservative policies.
>>
>>117076582
DAILY REMINDER THAT WITHOUT ABORTION, THERE WOULD BE 50 MIILION EXTRA NIGGERS IN AMERICA.

PRO-LIFE = PRO-WHITE GENOCIDE.
>>
>>117079720
>cuts funds to international Planned Parenthood orgs in his first week
this isn't because he's against abortions he's just against frivolous spending, as i recall hed leave it to the states
>promised to cut funds to PP in the US if they won't accept an audit or continue performing abortions
i thought it was for some other reason, like him not wanting to spend federal money on abortions
>>
>>117076582
Isn't she a coalburner?
>>
>this woman did something stupid
No shit you fucking idiot, she's a woman. When will you newfags learn that women are an evil meant to be contained? Any further discussion is D&C garbage. Nu/pol/ is trash.
>>
>>117080158
They should close their legs. Abortion isnt a conservative choice. It's born out of marxism and selfishness.
>>
>>117080158
>killing a kid is better than a kid possibly growing up poor/abused
>>
>>117080218
without abortion negresses wouldn't be as promiscuous and the black family unit might not be eroded to the point that it is
>>
>>117080382
i wouldn't want to live with parents who never wanted me in the first place that's fucking awful to live through
>>
>>117080218
Cops and blacks shoot blacks and high levels. The logical choice would to be to send blacks to deathcamps.
>>
>>117077381
You can be pro choice policy wide and still personally against abortion. People are gonna find a way if they have the will...
>>
>>117076582
Something you morons fail to realize is that if abortions are done away with the niggers won't be getting them anymore.
>>
>>117079811
The Soviets viewed all people equal. I am saying that we should terminate as many poor people form having children because they probably have no quality genes to pass on.
By 2100 we must live Tesla's dream: sterilise the lower classes for good.

>>117079869
But what white people?
The useless. It's mostly the poor and the uneducated having too many children.

"The Globalists" don't exist as a group, their interests might seem to overlap at times, but believe me, all rich and relevant people are too egoistic to just like that share interests for long. It's all business.
>>
>>117080233
Of course, it's to save money but Trump recognized his supporters mostly are pro-life and hate abortion. It's as much, if not, more of a moral issue than financial. For me it is both. I hate abortion, therefore I don't want tax dollars going to a organization that makes 85%+ of its income off abortion.
>>
>>117076582
>muhh pro-life bullshit
literally a non issue
>>
>>117076582
lol she is the perfect version of what you losers at /pol/ aspire to be: "23 year old, blonde, with a good body and 500k net worth"

You're just jealous op.
>>
>>117079811
Goddamn, trying to fit logic in your brain is like trying to jam a bowling ball through a garden hose. Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>117080158
This. I just say make the decision within 8-10 weeks or live with it. A mass of stem cells is no human and you may not impose life beginning at conception on someone else because that is opinion and it's reglious. In real life things happen that justify early abortion and we have to make a sensible compromise that's moral and upholds liberty.
>>
>>117080504
The lower class can produce higher classes. And they are willing to work unlike most smart people or machines.

Hitler was for working class and white equality.
>>
>>117079933
Yeah, in history every European microstate used to wage war over silly things too, should we drop to that level again?

It is the trait of inferior societies that the main element of a family is the mature sense of, let's say, love.
When 14yo used to get married, it was to older men, without any consent.

People under 20-something are not mature enough to get married let alone have children.
>>
>>117080218
>>117080482
the black population has been pretty stagnate as of late, what would really cut the black population would be to cut all federal aid and charity in Africa and see how they survive
>>
>>117078459
>it's immoral not to let someone kill a child
>>
>>117080724
You don't have logic. Abortion isn't logicall. Keeping your vag in your pants is.
>>
>>117079078
It is in there that it's up to the states as a right reserved to them. Currently, anti-constitutionalists think the feds override that
>>
>>117076582
I still wanna fuck her.
>>
>>117076582
Abortion is the only thing keeping the nigger and retard populations down. Kill yourself you christcuck moralfag.
>>
>>117079959
>Muh human rights
>Muh constitution
>Muh Roe v Wade
>Muh precious little nigger babies
I don't care how you personally interpret a 250 year old document written as a compromise for circumstances that no longer exist by men who are long dead. I don't care whether you think women have a 'right' to flush their kids down the drain or not. I don't care whether you think humans have a 'right' to exist because the UN says so. The simple fact of the matter is that the overwhelming majority of abortions in the United States are non-white minorities, and for that reason alone the ends justify the means. If you're not actively working to support the American people in our existential struggle for our country, then you are working against us and your opinion is of no value to me.
>>
>>117080460
Not every baby may think like you. And parents can change their minds after the baby is born. Circumstances change in people's lives all the time.

Will you kill yourself and your family if you lose your high earning job?
Would you delete your social media account because someone said something mean/untrue about you?
>>
>>117080817
That's going to happen anyways, plus viruses. If thy cut welfare in usa down, even more so.

Another thing if birth control gets banned.

Black women on welfare is a lot in usa. Producing many nevro babies nobody wants.
>>
>>117076582
remind me where it talks about abortion in the constitution
>>
>>117077580
Niglet rights don't matter you fucking cuck.
>>
>>117080642
How's your population growth? Need some migrants?
>>
>>117080785
I do not deny it. Yes, lower class children can become greater, but only if their parents have enough of resources, be their material, emotional or what ever, to invest into them.
An unwanted child is usually born to unwed parents, parent with too many kids or so, so that would hardly happen.

If a parent wants an abortion then it's most likely a sign that they are already not able to raise that child.

The lower classes will be of little to no use in 50 years.

I can say I try to love everyone, but reality makes it hard, no?

Besides, since you mention that good for nothing Hitler, do you at least agree that genetical flaws must be aborted?
>>
>>117081039
You are not american then. But a nazi wannabe. Even then you can see the logical contradiction in your mindset. You say you are for whites, yet you let white children get aborted.

Correct answer is for you to man up and kill niggers yourself you cuck.
>>
>>117076582
Where in the constitution does it deal with the issue of abortion?

Pro-tip: Nowhere.
>>
>>117081354
You are insane.
>>
Why do you guys hate the fact that most abortions are to minorities? Less niggers is better.
>>
I think abortion is pretty horrific. It really does anger me to see these sluts use it as birth control. Abortion has enabled unprecedented sexual degeneracy and it's awful.

That said, it probably does clean up the gene pool a bit, by preventing people who would be bad parents (like niggers or white trash) from having children. So maybe it has its benefits.

I just wish women would actually be ashamed of it instead of revelling in it.
>>
realistically at this point you can't outlaw abortion, you can only outlaw safe abortion
>>
>>117081254
Silly goose.
In a few years Europe won't need third world barbarians, due to robots.
To prevent mass unemployment birth rates must be regulated as best as they can without becoming China in terms of birth control.
Less children means that teachers can focus better on each one, provide more help, and prepare them for work in the new age.
>>
>>117076582

funny, i'm the same. pro choice, voted trump. what's the problem?
>>
I see it this way:
Pro-choice - SLUTS
Pro-Life - NON-SLUTS
>>
Abortions are fucked but it's a shitty hill to politically die on.

Like "conservatives" going after weed, gays, etc. That is a states rights issue.
>>
>>117081075
>Will you kill yourself and your family if you lose your high earning job?
no i wouldn't but i certainly wouldn't think of having kids if i were to be in such a situation, also financial issues != parent's not wanting me. you can be broke and want kids money is irrelevant when it comes to this.
>Would you delete your social media account because someone said something mean/untrue about you?
this isn't the same thing as my parents not wanting me to exist dont try to equate them you idiot, i get the point you're trying to make but its not comparable stop trying to compare them.
>>
>>117081373
>I support the slow genocide of the American people and you oppose it, but you're not American
>I'm going to say you're full of logical contradictions but not point them out because they don't actually exist
>Just go out and kill niggers like Dylan Roof because he was a real hero for the cause, there is no other way and if you don't you're a Nazi
>Abortions are anti-white even though they increase the fraction of whites in America
>>
>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
>Life is an inalienable right
>Unless you're living inside a womb that was designed to host you and keep you safe until you are old enough to live outside of it
>>
>>117080852
>"immoral"
How cute

>>117080922
Aborting a rape child, aborting a defective child, etc... Isn't logical?
>>
>>117076582
I'm pro-choice as long as it continues to disproportionately affect minorities. She's not a constitutional conservative, she's /ourgal/ but she can't just come out and say that. We need leadership from the top down. We need Bannon or someone to make a statement like "what's wrong with whites wanting their own country?" and then Trump to keep him on staff.
>>
>>117082093
Nah you are too lazy to kill niggers. Like your american ancestors.
>>
>>117082093
>slow genocide of the American people
Tinfoilpill right there.

>>117082241
>pursuit of happiness
Raising a rapechild or having a non human child doesn't make anyone happy.

Also, LIFE begins when you reach sentience, that happens only after birth.
>>
>>117082252
Depends. If you abort a disabled child, then you should murder your war vets who are disabled. Still you are probably a fat balding man. You gotta go too.

Rape babies are ok if theyre white.

Nice try edgelord.
>>
>>117081376
see
>>117082241
The Declaration of Independence is not part of the constitution, but it's part of the primal fabric of the US government and the foundation of modern liberty. You could say that it's more important than the constitution -- as it is the spirit that the constitution was designed to follow. It's the leader and the constitution is the troops.
>>
>>117076582
Social conservatism is dead. Pro-choice, pro-gay marriage, pro-closed borders is the way to be. The best possible living conditions for your White citizens with all the liberties you can afford.
>>
>>117081145
>Black women on welfare is a lot in usa.
not more so than single mothers or illegal families, if a system encouraged self reliance welfare would be a thing of the past
>>
>>117082518
>Raising a rapechild or having a non human child doesn't make anyone happy.
Who told you that? Your feminine studies professor?
>LIFE begins when you reach sentience, that happens only after birth.
So what you're saying is that any non-sentient animal is DEAD?

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>117082520
There is a difference my friend
The veteran served in his life, and contributed.
A child born with severe disabilities will never be able to do so, ever.

We owe a debt to any crippled veteran and worker, but a thing born with half a brain or so? Have you any idea of the suffering? The country wastes money, the parents suffer, the parents can't afford to have another healthy child etc...

>rapechildren are okay if they are white
Would see you talk big if you had your wife raped and had to raise the rapechild, or if you had a minor aged daughter to get raped. Man, you could have an entire rapechild family, does the prospect of that shit make you feel good?
>>
File: 1230798234.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1230798234.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>117082327
>I can't address any of your arguments so I won't
>>>/r/thedonald

>>117082518
>Unironically believing Americans aren't slowly losing control of their country
>Bosnia
>>
Constitutional conservative is a cover for just poz my shit up just like civic nationalism is a cover for don't pay any attention to what the jews are up to
>>
>>117081590
all abortions are unsafe you idiot, its an absolute last resort in a series of last resorts because dumb ass sluts can't figure out how an IUD works
>>
>>117081774
>conservatives
these are christservatives
>>
>>117080328

I read this at least once per thread but never any source provided. Think it's a meme.
>>
>>117076582
pro-choice is the best choice. what kinds of people kill their babies? not conservative, white, Christians.
>>
>>117082657
>feminine studies
STEM here, we don't even have that stuff.
And alright, let's see.
You have a wife, she gets raped, would you wish to raise the child? Especially if it was Africa or so?
Or imagine this, imagine being a minor, a virgin, with a prospect in life and being raped by criminal, sure sounds good to suffer the pains of labour to give birth to a child which will ruin your life, eh?

Besides, I had no clue you love single mothers. I thought children need both a mother and a father?

>>117082657
Not dead, I mean LIFE as in legal human life. A child before birth and a potato human have that thing in common: their caretakers decide about their lives as they are non sentient.

Animals are "alive", but not in the same sense we are. What would you want, sending a father 25 to life for driving over a racoon?
>>
>>117082540
It holds zero legal weight. None. Go into a court and use the Declaration of Independence as your legal authority and you are going to get your ass handed to you. The Constitution is the supreme law of the land. Primitive forms of abortion have been around since at least Egyptian times, and the Founders didn't feel it necessary to put it into the Supreme Law of the Land. Hell, it's not even mentioned in The Bible.
>>
File: NUMBER-ONE-KILLER-2013-FB.jpg (384KB, 800x1036px) Image search: [Google]
NUMBER-ONE-KILLER-2013-FB.jpg
384KB, 800x1036px
>>117076582
if your american and anti-abortion your a cuck
>>
>>117083260
>what the jews are up to
Yes, the jews and all others have hiveminds and we are the only ones to have individuality.
Fuck off, there is no jew plot, never was, never will be.

Civic nationalism is the only to work, because ethnonationalism is based on an ethnicty, and there is just no homogenous ethnicity in the West for centuries now.

Besides, nationality is a higher calling. It is not something you get at birth. Actually, birth is rather random, you don't pick where you wanted to be born.
If you feel as a member of another culture and nation, then you should have the right to pursue it.
>>
>>117082518
>Also, LIFE begins when you reach sentience, that happens only after birth.
Protip, passing through a vagina doesn't make you magically smarter. (If it did I'd be a fucking genius among geniuses already, topkek.)
>>
>>117084627
Well, it's the approximate time we should take as relevant. Babies do not take much after that.
But it is the moment when the child ends it's symbiotic relation to the mother and becomes a singular unit.
>>
>>117084390
To be fair it's a certain class of Jews that have an agenda to suppress white western culture, it's obviously not every Jew everywhere
>>
>>117084813
>Well, it's the approximate time we should take as relevant.
Approximate time for sentience? That would be sometime in the first trimester.

>But it is the moment when the child ends it's symbiotic relation to the mother and becomes a singular unit.
So, 18 years old or thereabouts? Although for some that can last up to 40 years old and more.
>>
>>117084813
>Well, it's the approximate time we should take as relevant. Babies do not take much after that
Who the fuck asked YOU?

You don't have SHIT to back up your ass-pulled, completely arbitrary bullshit definition. Humans are 100% verifiably and definitely ALIVE before they are birthed.

Just because you want to murder innocent children doesn't mean society should bend to your whims.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.