[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found this on etsy, anyone have the pattern? I'm currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: il_570xN.872161807_p8ea.jpg (102KB, 570x855px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.872161807_p8ea.jpg
102KB, 570x855px
Found this on etsy, anyone have the pattern? I'm currently a poorfag and can't rationalize paying for something I'll probably never be able to make.

Also has a cubone and charizard, I think they're by the same guy that did the animal masks.
>>
>>534083

okay first you could post the link of the etsy shop don't you think ?

And second :
>2016-0.1
>still asking for non free papercraft masks.

The best you could do would probably be to blackmail the creator of the masks, if he don't gives the templates for free to you you'll says nintendo he's using the pokemon franchise to make money without owning the rights to do so. I think nintendo is bitchy enough so this could work.
>>
>>534083
>>>/po/
>>
Get a fucking job. I bought one, and I am not sharing it.
>>
>>534084
I could have, but I'd assume that anyone who had the pattern to share would, well, already have it.

Good advice on an idea. I don't think I'm prepared to do something like that to them.

>>534106
Yes, because all poorfags are jobless, and aren't paying off things like a house, car, or student loan.

At least you have the model instead though. Priorities.
>>
>>534109
That doesn't justify trying to get this for free. I also have priorities, but I don't expect to get templates for free because I am a student.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 154x269px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 154x269px
>>534102
well
>>
>>534136
I didn't expect anything, I simply asked if anyone had it.

I'm curious though if I go through any of the other request threads if I'll see you going on the same rant.
>>
>>534145
/po/ has a pretty long story of people battling against each other about that sort of thing.
>>
>>534170
True, I've lurked long enough to have seen it play out a few times.

This one just seemed particularly butthurtish.
>>
File: 4L_1IAwFs5S.png (366KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4L_1IAwFs5S.png
366KB, 1920x1080px
You lot are the cancer of society.
No board comes close to the amount of sheer autismo and sadness over the wasted shit that most of you call your lives.
Just fucking die you bunch of paper folding sad cunts, no one ever loved you, no one ever will.
>>
>>534349
I tried folding a fuck to give, but I couldn't find the pattern.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.