[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's wrong with using vsco again? [EXIF data available.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: image2.jpg (99KB, 640x421px) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
99KB, 640x421px
So what's wrong with using vsco again?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC 2015 (Windows)
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width2850
Image Height1800
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution2400 dpi
Vertical Resolution2400 dpi
Image Created2015:09:01 09:54:24
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width640
Image Height421
>>
>>2732716
Nothing. It's just more fun to actually shoot Portra.
>>
>>2732717
it's cheaper to shoot digital
>>
>>2732720
Obviously.
>>
>>2732720
Only if you actually take photos. Hence the "film is full frame for $200" argument from a lot of film fags here.
>>
>>2732716

that guy looks like he enjoys his girlfriends strap on. as expected from a digifag.
>>
>>2732728
My first thought exactly. Is it the same guy?
>>
>>2732716
yo that crane and building changed from red to orange

isn't this an official comparison on their website? lmao
>>
>>2732750
no it's a comparison on a blog
>>
File: vsco faggot.jpg (443KB, 1280x1912px) Image search: [Google]
vsco faggot.jpg
443KB, 1280x1912px

Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5 Windows
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2015:12:30 18:27:17
Image Width1280
Image Height1912
>>
>>2732756
kek
>>
>>2732756
ahaha fuck
>>
The colours and completely different, especially the crane and the building. Who the fuck cares what you shoot though, if you get the image then that's all that matters
>>
>>2732756
Fucking Gold!!
>>
>>2732829
>lightroom, adjust red hue
done
>>
Nothing. I actually use vsco with film scans
>>
>>2733165

oh so youre one of those faggots making pasty hipstery scans of portra film, an emulsion engineered to be crystal clear in its tonality and color rendition? i hope you choke on your gf's strapon.
>>
>>2733190
no, I just use the same vsco preset as the film I shot. I just do it for C41 color though
>>
dynamic range and highlight rolloff
>>
>>2732756
Woah, buddy. You want to crank up the grain, tell everybody hard you can VSCO. More filter, saturation, vignette, and F A D E. Fading is the only true way to VSCO.

Crush The BLACKS. CRUSH THE BLACKS.

Camera SoftwareVSCO Android Version
Image Created2015:12:30 18:27:17
Image Height1912
Image Width1280
>>
File: vscofaggotmkii.jpg (226KB, 700x1046px) Image search: [Google]
vscofaggotmkii.jpg
226KB, 700x1046px
>>2733285

oh youre right anon, i forgot to vsco-fy the file too. good catch. this is the updated one. smaller pickle count too.

Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5 Windows
Image Created2015:12:31 19:02:00
Image Width700
Image Height1046
>>
>>2733302

how do u get this aesthetic
>>
>>2733337
v s c o
s
c
o
>>
>>2733337

its my headpreset for 160VC aka. fuck with the curves :^)
>>
>>2733348
>>2733347

I was rusing, lads.
>>
Nothing wrong, in fact it gets you customers so there's that.
Not using VSCO if you're a trendy photographer (instagram, fashion for your local bitches, assistant to a wedding photographer) is like being heterosexual at a gay bar.
Just kidding I only do this as a hobby, so I don't see the point in paying (implying you didn't pirate it) for presets.
>>
>>2733422
>pirating VSCO

Not just me, then?
>>
>>2733442

No, it's literally everyone. Do you really think people shell out $120 for lightroom presets?

VSCO set the price ridiculously high so that it would increase the perceived value so that morons would be more likely to pirate them over the many competitors so that it would increase word-of-mouth advertising thus giving vsco a good foothold to launch vscocam and by extension vsco grid and giving them a great chance at taking on instagram and that billion dollar buyout that they're hoping google will extend their way.
>>
>>2733745
That's crazy enough that there's some (some) sense in that.
>>
>>2733745
>billion dollar buyout
for presets?
I'd give them a million or some millions just for the brand name and recognition it has.
Or am I missing a potential brand value in there?
>>
>>2733766
>some (some)
*a lot (a lot)
>>
>>2732756
top kek
>>
>>2733768

for the image sharing platform they've built.
for the fact that they've guiled millions of photographers into using the vsco aesthetic instead of their own.
for the fact that they're extremely on-trend and a frontrunner for the growing premium and/or aspirational brand niche (see also: gold iphone, .

they were never trying to make money on presets (which is why they've never turned a profit, even on software that costs you almost a grand for the full suite):

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-04-24/fancy-photo-app-startup-vsco-raises-30-million-more

it's always been about getting you guys to adopt their look and sign up for vsco grid.
>>
>>2733799
>for the image sharing platform they've built
Whoa, this kind of thing reminds me how out of touch I am with trends.
I had no idea they have an image sharing platform.

Well if that's the case then yeah I guess I see more value in the brand.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.