[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homeless General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 28

File: rsz_0614161408_hdr.jpg (448KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_0614161408_hdr.jpg
448KB, 1328x747px
Come one come all to the dirtiest thread on /out/
Ask all questions pertaining to homelessness, vagabonding, dirtbagging, hitch hiking, train riding and rape ganging!

We support your degeneracy! Feel lost no more, get your free dose of Stockholm Syndrome here!

Shitposts galore in the NEW /hgt/
>>
>>977843
Obligatory kys my man
>>
I'm about to be homeless. Weather is cooling, area is coastal, rain should be frequent this time of year.

Interested in going north up the coast for an indefinite amount of time, probably on a bicycle. What type of food and gear should I carry or scavenge.

I live in the southern hemisphere so north = tropics for me. Bike is an old rusty road bike in decent condition, I am fitting new spokes and tires and will probably carry spare inner tubes.
>>
>>977849
>2 posters
>3 replies
You're in the damn kitchen right now aren't you anon

>>977851
You'll need whatever tools to work on your bike, obviously. Id say don't take too much stuff that you can't carry it on you also it would suck to have to get rid of the bike and a bunch of the shit you brought with you. Just look at the temps and take blankets/appropriate sleeping bag. You'll need some trash bags and 2 tarps. Line your pack with a trash bag in case you get caught in the rain. Also you can make a poncho for yourself out of one if you don't have any rain gear. Being wet with no hope of drying off can be absolutely fuckin miserable, especially when all your stuff is soaked too. I don't know where you live and I've never been out of the states so I don't know how viable dumpster diving/food pantries/bum feeds will be there but you can always get food if you just strike up conversation with people you meet along the way. Meeting people and socializing is pretty important, give yourself every opportunity you can. Take a bunch of spare underwear and socks. Stuff to camp comfortably will be your biggest concern, you need to be able to get good rest, keep the bugs off, and stay dry.
>>
>>977843
Spencer?
>>
>>977875
Nope, that's the infamous bearded lady bum
>>
>>977843
Im so cool that when i become homeless i wont even post here!!
>>
>>977851
hamaca
water filter - this is worth buying man
hobo stove
torch
tarp

what country you in?
>>
I currently live in Indiana, probably gonna be homeless this summer/in a few months.

What do I need to have on/with me?

Is taking my car worth it? I really kind of want to disappear and that seems easier to do on foot than on a car. I could potentially take a bicycle but I don't know how well that would work vs waking and hitch hiking.
>>
>>978011
Either way. Having a car is ezmode until it breaks down.
>>
>>977843
All of you should kill yourselves. Stop talking to yourself in public you creepy cunts.

If any of you ever touch me you're being stand my ground lawed.
>>
Tell us more about your training program for the younguns
>>
File: poot.png (178KB, 573x495px) Image search: [Google]
poot.png
178KB, 573x495px
>Out of HS
>Work a depressing job
>See no purpose or reason to continue working because I hate it
>have been thinking about just taking my stuff and traveling by foot
>Ran the idea past my parents and they called me insane

My idea is to take an Osprey pack with some clothes and small amenities and hitchhiking to wherever. I really don't care about this life anymore.
>>
>>978080
Typical child who asks parents for advice and then does the opposite. If you are young enough bus hobo will be your new daddy. Bring lube and antivirals
>>
>>978080
Do it fgt
>>
>>978011
What kind if trouble you in?

If you can make it over Illinois we could hang.
>>
>>978112
Kik meunsterchease

If you dont want to share public. Im in mo right now. Im the guy with the solar van last thread.
>>
>>978112
Not in any sort of trouble, family would just freak out if I went away and I'd rather they not try to find me.
>>
>>978170
Don't do that to your family. There's ways to enjoy life and not have your parents be faced with the uncertainty of your safety. It's probably one of the most selfish and harmful things to do to your family. You'd be better off going an hero, at least they have closure. If they care enough to be worried about finding you they are worth sticking around. Take it from me I almost did what you did. Some amazing things (including an experience with Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds) lead me to reconnect some ties and I don't regret it at all. It's made things so much better.
>>
I'm about to be homeless. To my name I'll have a 2014 Nissan Altima, several firearms and roughly 10,000 rounds of ammo, a $14.14/hr job and the clothes on my back. What do?
>>
>>978262
>Die a legend on Fury road
Or
>Become typical /out/ist shitposting using public library computers.
The choice is yours my child.
Get /out/ there.
>>
>>978175
I know it's shitty and selfish but I don't really see another way out of my situation. Things are going downhill and I don't have much choice in what to do about it.

Don't wanna blog on 4chan though.
>>
>>978268
fuck family only you know your situation. do what feels right always, stay true to you no matter what anyone else says or does.
>>
>>978265
I'm not doing dick in fury road in a Nissan altima. I just need to know what I need to do. I have no money for a place and need to survive for a few months
>>
>>978504
Yea, sure with the Altima but with 10,000 rounds anything is possible.

If you are near woods, go inna woods with tent car honestly is just a pain in the ass to take around with you.
>>
>>978504
Just chillax and live in yo car homie
You can straight sleep at walmart and truck stops bro
>>
>>977843
Going to be homeless for a few weeks in August. I'm going to car camp in my truck. Where are generally good places to park it and sleep in the bed?
>>
I'm newly homeless and broke
What's the best bang for the buck as far as turning a trick? Could I get 30 bucks for a bj?
>>
>>978684
M or f?
>>
>>978717
I'm a dude but id be down for whatever
>>
>>978795
Prostitution aint gonna work well then less you go to gay bars.

Just make up stories in walmart parking lots and ask for money
>>
>>978262
>a $14.14/hr job
>I have no money for a place
I'm pretty sure there isn't a single city in the USA that you couldn't easily find a room to rent that fits your budget.
>>
What some good tips to make sure you are always well fed without having money?
>>
>>978684
Fruit picking, my man. You're going to have to work to get your money if you like it or not, and it'll almost always involve your body doing the work.

When you're homeless, its simple to pass up simple skills many of us take for granted. Maths, writing, reading, speaking, and other applicable skills can get rusty if you aren't training them as often as you should. Look into buying an ereader or finding little book switches. Keeping a diary can also help keep the mind sane, and healthy as you're no doubt going to lose your comfortable life to a journey you might regret.

And always keep clean. You're homeless, but that doesn't mean you should keep others away with your pickled ball sweat beard.
>>
>>979407
Dumpsters (bakeries and grocery stores)
Stay late at a bakery and sometimes you won't even have to dig through the trash, I've been given bags of food without even asking for them.
Learn how to forage.
Ask people coming out of restaurants for their leftovers.
I've offered to work for a day in exchange for food at some smaller restaurants and been just given food for free.
I've also found that on occasion if you just loiter at a restaurant for long enough and look like you need it, they will give you the order if it is fucked up.

That said, I knew a guy who claimed that he pulled a scam where he would sit at a Waffle House for about an hour or so drinking coffee, then have his friend call in and order food. His friend would show up, claim that they made it wrong, make a fuss, and leave. The idea is that the workers would then give it to the guy just sitting around who would leave with it and share it with the guy that called it in. No idea how often it worked.

If you seriously can't find food after trying all of that, churches and shelters and shit give away food. I don't recommend that though, as I personally feel it is really a last resort. That said, do what you want. At least it isn't theft or poaching.

If you did have money,
You can prepare your own food for cheap if you budget
Hunting and fishing licenses can be worth the cost
>>
>>979469
Soup kitchens are another great source of food, and food banks if you aren't ashamed to take free food away from locals.
>>
>>979469
Good advice, thanks
>>
For the bums that are out bumming by choice and not necessity, why?

Is it just mindless hedonism, is it a spiritual thing, do you just enjoy nature or travel that much, are you simply rejecting societal norms for the sake of it, is it to see if you can do it, gain a new perspective, something else?

By necessity I mean not having the ability to have stable living conditions in the sense of the norm due to mental issues, situational problems, or simply not wanting to be around people.
>>
>>979507

>bumming by choice

Good one
>>
>>979507
bumming =/= traveling

I travel because I enjoy it more than sitting in a cubicle. You only have so much time to do what you want to do with your life, if your goal is make money, go make money; if your goal is to go travel, go travel. It's really that simple.
>>
Any helpful advice on busking? What should I keep in mind?
>>
>>978504

You could always get a pay by week room at the nearest crack hotel as long as you don't mind buying a tarp and sleeping on it on top of the bed
>>
For travelers.

I've got an rv i live out of.

Would a mini hourse be able to live in it with me? Or should I just go for a dog like a normie?
>>
>>979216
Debt motherfucker. I was hurting bad before I got this job.
>>
>>979564
>waiving personal agency to explain consequences of bad choices

Good one
>>
Me and my dog will be homeless for a few weeks this summer between leases. Planning on rubber tramping in my truck. Is Walmart friendly to car campers or just RVs? I was planning on either making a tarp shelter over the bed or building my tent in the back (8ft bed). Are there better options for us rubber tramping? Generally looking for advice on rubber tramping in a pickup.
>>
>>979887
Honestly, invest in a topper shell. Especially if you want to sleep in parking lots.
>>
>>979887
Depends on the store, fewer walmarts are letting campers stick around these days because most of them eventually go into the store to take a bath in the restrooms or start stealing shit. One family of carbums got caught stealing from a walmart and then oe of them came in with a guy, threatening the walmart employees.

It really taints the vision of car hobos/bums when shot like that happens.
>>
>>979915
If that's not an option what are some good alternative places to park generally?
>>
>>980003
>It really taints the vision of car hobos/bums

Sad that they get a reputation based on their behavior
>>
>>979829
Keep that job and find a place close enough that you're not wasting fuel to get to work, but away from lights and people so they don't bug you.

This place will be your new sweet spot. You'll park here every night after work. Think of it as an extended camping trip. On your days off, go to laundry mats to wash clothes. Join a gym if you can, so you have access to showers.

All your money goes towards that debt. Allow yourself to spend 20 bucks for entertainment a month. Buy a book or something.

As for food, I'd get things you can heat up with your engine. Canned foods and such. Pop the hood, and place a can of food under it for a while. Unless you're lucky and can start a fire in your sweet spot.

Having possessions is good, but you have to keep them safe. Always have a pistol on you. The other guns and valuables go in the trunk.

I hope you make the best of it bud. Stay away from drugs. The first month or so can get depressing if you don't have friends around. You'll want anything to take the edge off, but it only makes it worse. You just have to keep that job at all costs.

Hope I could help.
>>
>>980014
Because you're giving away your vagrancy like a flare, you're going to have to seclude yourself a bit more than if you had a truck shell.
I'd look near local provincial, state or federal parks. They usually have cheap parking around the area, and you're likely going to have to wake up early or find a job that lets you camp nearby. I'd ask some farmers if they need an extra hand, and look around
>>
I turn 30 next month. Can you come pick me up and rape me before I am too old for you?
>>
>>980014
Parking lots are good 2 go man don't worry. Rotate between walmarts and truck stops and you will never be hassled.
>>
>>980119
You're already about twenty years too old, anon. Better luck next life.
>>
>>980003
You're just plain fuckin wrong and if you're that walmart wagecuck from last thread i invite you again to fuck yourself and stop lying to these guys.

>>980025
They don't. I have never had any body bother me at a walmart ever. This dude is talking out of his ass, or just assuming that everyone who wants to sleep at walmart will start shit. I have seen more normies raising hell at walmart than any other demographic. Literally no one cares that you're sleeping there, and if they do they are way too passive aggressive to do anything about it besides put a piece of paper letting you know you can only stay 1 night under your windshield wipers.

I love how he tries to make it sound like your shit will get pushed in too, most that would ever happen is a cop shows up to tell you to go park somewhere else.
>>
>>980119
>pick me up

What the fuck do you think this is? Stick your thumb out like everyone else. Think you get special treatment. Jeez.
>>
>>979887
If you want to sleep in the bed your best bet is gonna be a camper shell. Just get on craigslist you'll find one eventually. If you're gonna be tent camping in your truck bed you may as well just find a patch of trees to set up in. If I were you i'd get that shell and then build a bed back there. I've ran into people with some sweet truckbed setups before.
>>
>>980142
But what if I don't make in time? ;_;
>>
>>979696
Go where the people are, even if it seems kinda weird. More people around, more chance for dollars. Don't worry if you suck it doesn't matter.
>>
>>980144
Obviously, I will kill dismember and eat your dead body with my band of roaming psychopath cannibal stockholm syndrome bums.
>>
>>979696
>>980145
Can I just play an instrument and not sing, or does singing bring in the benjamins?
>>
>>978262
Sleep in your car and then find a room to rent? It's pretty cut and dry, doesn't seem like you want to change your whole life around what with the job and such. You can shower/do laundry at a gym, YMCA, shelter or mission, truck stops etc.. I assume staying presentable to your job is something you want. It's pretty easy to just innacar it for a bit while you get back on your feet.
>>
>>978543
You can get away with parking pretty much anywhere as long as you move spots each night. Add that camper shell and you're stealth mode.
>>
>>979829
Craigslist roomshare if you can't find a place on your own. Put an ad in the paper. Talk to people. Don't try and get some shit 700/mo apartment where you have to pay 2k up front to move in. Get someone to let you live in their house for 2-300 a month and stack cash.
>>
>>980150
You don't have to sing. Hell, you can bang on a shitty hippy drum and come out with stacks. It really doesn't matter, getting yourself out there is the main thing.
>>
>>979735
You sound like you want to become a modern gypsy, anon.

Try it, I wish you the best of luck.
>>
Thinking about going on a trip across the US when I finish school. I want to experience new things, and learn a thing or two about life and myself.

How should I even begin?

I would probably only have a couple of thousand or so.

I also don't want to die from hitch hiking or other reason.

Carrying a firearm between states and shit would also be a pain in the ass so it's better if I don't.

Would appreciate some advice!
>>
>>980141
Bus rapist, why so angry? Did Walmart Employees hurt you?
>>
>>980419

>How should I begin

Get a backpack, a decent one. Osprey, Gregory, or maybe an ALICE pack if you're short on cash. Pack Sleeping bag, Tent, Garbage bags, Clothes, Rain Jacket, Bug spray, Sunscreen. Multitool and Headlamps are also useful. Be mindful of how much you carry. If you've never hiked around before you'll be quickly confronted with the pain of weight.

>I also don't want to die from hitch hiking or other reason.

You won't die. Hitchhiking is not anywhere close to the threat it's made out to be. Few tips to keep note are to only hitchhike in daylight. Make sure hitchhiking is legal in your area. Good places to hitchhike are gas stations, truck stops, on-ramps, and toll booths.(Make sure cars can pull over safely). Sit in the front if you can. Remember, you can always decline a ride if you feel uncomfortable.

>Carrying a firearm between states and shit would also be a pain in the ass so it's better if I don't.

Yeah, don't. Your awareness should be your way to defend yourself. A baton or taser isn't a bad choice to carry either.
>>
>>980419
Ride a bike, nigga.
>>
>>980638
>Bike breaks
>>
>>980783
>fix bike
>>
>>978035

I swear that guy is human trafficker. He even mentioned this one kid he "trained" as is now having a great time out in Malibu. If that isn't straight out of a Hallmark channel abduction movie, I don't know what is.
>>
>>980419
You wont die anon. Why are people so convinced that it's that easy to just drop dead.
>walking down highway
>take sip of water from nalgene brand nalgene
>wave at happy people smiling at you from cars
>listen to birds chirping
>feel the sun on your skin
>nice cool breeze
>breath in the cool air
>realize you haven't eaten since breakfast and your parents are going to be so mad at you for not having a job
>die immediately
>>
>>980912
>carrying all the tools to fix bike
>>
>>980931
>so that you can fix the bike and get buff
>>
>>980936
Honestly though bike is nice but it can be a pain in the ass.
>>
>>980938
i mean sure but bike touring and camping the whole time is a thing. no reason you cant dirtbag it like that
>>
>>980941
True true I could do it, traveling would be much quicker and less painful. Only issue is getting a ride, and if I have any issues with the bike. Something like a flat tire can't be easily fixed without the proper things.
>>
>>980931
So you can't handle a one pound bicycle multi tool? Stay at home then.
>>
>>980950
I would need to use other things, not just that. Anyways I didn't even know that was a thing anon, sorry.
>>
>>980948
Flat tires can be easily fixed by carrying tubes which are lightweight . Even your lack of knowledge on bicycle maintenance can be fixed anon. All your excuses lead me to believe your really not the adventurous type.
>>
>>980948
Bro if 65 year old dudes can handle it you can. As for the hitching being harder, get a break/fold down bike.
>>
>>980953
I haven't had any adventures anon but I would sure like to. Like I mentioned in my original post I would like to have a good time like many others and learn a few things.
I am willing to do it.

>>980957
Thanks, good advice. I'll keep it in mind.
>>
>>980977
Seriously consider a bike anonkun
>>
What about a folding bike?
>>
>>978262
>>978504
Here bud, gonna give you solid advice:

Live in your car. You got a car, AND a job already.
Get a membership to a gym or to a local fitness community center or some shit. Doesn't have to be any place fashy or top notch, as long as it has decent showering rooms.

Go to the gym to take nice hot showers. Seek out laundromats to go to, they're relatively cheap and there are enough out there where they're not hard to find. Cheap to use too for the amount of clothes you can wash.

And just live in your car my dude. See if the place you work out can work out an agreement to let you park you car in their lot during the night so you can sleep. Either that, or find new areas every night to park your car in to sleep. Residential areas work if there are enough cars already parked on the curbs around regularly.
Cover your windows when you sleep, so no one suspects anything but a parked car.

That's cheap self-reliant mode.
You could always do what others said on here and find a room to rent. Godspeed
>>
>>980550
Thanks man! I've heard mixed things about weird people and shit, I guess I should have some bear mace or something.

>>980925
Good to know. There are things that can happen though.

>>980982
I am man, definitely.
>>
>>981025
Go to the bike touring threads on /n/. You can get a small bike trailer that fits your ruck so you can spend weeks hiking trails and then go back to your bicycle. If you want to be homeless than being on foot is fine but if you want to cover lots of ground for cheap in a fun way then I'd go with a bicycle. Maintenance is a non issue it's so easy and requires very few spares.
>>
In college I used to love to do this for summer break - just walk or bike to a distant spot, wander off into the woods with a little gear, and make do. I've got a great professional job now and those days are behind me, but I know at least one thing hasn't changed: law enforcement officers WILL find any way they can to heckle, harass, and even arrest you if they find out you've slept outside even one night without all the yuppie gear to advertise you're just a weekender.

Make sure you have an ID with a valid mailing address and refer to it as "home." Don't admit to wandering around and living the vagabond life. You're an IT engineer out enjoying the woods and the walk, and want to get on your way. Where you came from and where you're going is your business. For that matter, you can carefully exercise your rights (you don't have to provide ID unless there's an articulable reasonable suspicion that you've committed a crime, and just "looking scruffy" or "acting suspicious" or "someone reported a suspicious person" isn't enough.) If you're going to do that, watch some of the better youtube videos and know your stuff, but basically once you provide ID and start answering questions they will talk you into a corner with something that they will claim gives them probable cause to detain you further.

Also keep in mind that a LOT of areas have local laws against sleeping in public, being in a park after sunset, basically all sorts of laws to keep the homeless off the streets but that can be used against anyone not specifically camping in a designated area.

Good luck, and enjoy.
>>
>>981030
Not trying to be homeless, I want to have some good experiences and travel a bit of the country. Be able to explore and have an adventure that I can tell for years.
A bike trailer would be nice to store a bunch of things.

Would a bike do good on trails and shit?

>you can spend weeks hiking trails and then go back to your bicycle
What do you mean?
>>
>>981155
Nice dubs. Why don't you want to be homeless? Is the box life for you?
>>
>>981224
>Why don't you want to be homeless?
Although it's nice to have the freedom to do whatever you want, and explore. It can be harsh, and tough. I can see my self doing it for a while but not my whole life.
>>
>>981155
Bikes are fine on trails. What I mean is that you can have your pack(60l or around there) sitting in your trailer while riding to different state and national parks. When at the park find somewhere safe to lock it and grab your bag and go hiking for a week or two. You can also ride on a lot of trails if that's your thing, in fact most touring bikes can handle off road riding no problem.
>>
>>981318
Anon this sounds fucking perfect! I would love to do this honestly. Biking to another state might be pretty hard but it can be done.

First I think I need to start off by doing exercise and learning more about surviving in nature. Biking in my small local bike trail might be a good idea also.

Could I lock both the bike and trailer to a hidden tree or something? The trailers I saw on Amazon look plastic and not the most durable.
>>
>>981323
There's a guy who used to post here who straight up with no biking experience hit the road and crossed the country. Biking long distance is easier than some think, you probably will only spend 6 hours at most of the day biking and you take lots of breaks. I think if you can bike for two hours straight with a full load then you'll be good enough to set off. After that you'll just get stronger as you go.

You can lock the bike and trailer to a hidden tree if you want but you can only do that with a cable lock. That should be fine in the forest because if in the off chance someone finds it, they probably don't have the tools to break the cable. I prefer using a super heavy duty U-lock. There has always been places for me to U-lock my bike up at all the parks I've ridden to in California and a U-lock is much more secure. The reality is that your bike will much more likely be stolen in a city but you can never be too safe.

These are the trailers to look at, they will carry everything you need. Don't worry too much about the singe wheel trailers, when stopped you can angle your bike and trailer at 90 degrees and they'll hold each other up. http://www.cyclingabout.com/best-bike-trailers-bicycle-touring/
>>
>>980141
>>980425
I work overnight Walmart. No one gives a fuck really.
Mostly, just don't draw attention. We get a lot of regular customers and since it's not high traffic overnights, we notice them sometimes.
Don't go around bummin cigs, change and shit from everyone all the time. Anyone at walmart naturally doesn't have much to spare anyways.
Mostly, just don't draw attention, be annoying or obnoxious and we either won't notice you or care.
Picking the same spot in the lot not too far away is a good idea because passerthrough will probably just assume you work there.
>>
>>981362
If he did it I guess I can do the same also. I don't know if I can ride for two hours currently though, which is why I need to start getting practice and more exercise. I am not planning on doing this soon, it's gonna be in like 2 years or so. I am gonna do a lot of planning and research. Maybe even start buying things.

I'll look into the lock, I'll probably need to get a big ass chain also. You can never really be to safe like you said, it would suck to get the bike stolen and have to catch a flight or something back home.

These trailers look pretty good but they're a bit expensive. They seem to bring their own bags also. Need one that will hold the pack that i'll be using when traveling on foot, and maybe more space for other things.
>>
>>981399
Here's a cheaper version of a touring trailer.
https://www.aosom.com/sporting-goods/aosom-solo-single-wheel-bicycle-cargo-bike-trailer.html?utm_source=google_shopping&gclid=Cj0KEQjw2fLGBRDopP-vg7PLgvsBEiQAUOnIXNn8xBufbCt4nCcgK7WYcHgjBujQVJRmeJsoal6HjsUaAl5T8P8HAQ

The bags are just rain covers, I put my Osprey Atmos in my BOB yak trailer and have the bag removed. A chain is definitely doable, probably better than the regular bike cable. If you go without a trailer just be warned to not overpack or else you'll get flats a lot.
>>
>>981408
This trailer looks very good, thanks gonna bookmark it.
How much does a trailer usually support? I want to avoid flats and all of that.
>>
>>981423
Trailers are good for around 80 lbs
>>
>>981425
I'll probably gonna be carrying much less then that honestly, I'll be good.
>>
>>977851

don't come to seattle, by the time you get here we'll be shooting

no joke, this time last year we were mega lovey on you goddamn filthy hobos, now I haven't talked to a single local who isn't ready to put a bullet in your face.

much love
>>
>>981449
Please. Big bad scurry fundie.
>>
>>981453

swing and a miss
>>
>>981454
Okay, get back to me with pics after youve murdard some hobos bro

Oh wait..
>>
>>981455

*murdered
>>
>>978080
You sound like you write terrible poetry.
I'd say go for it my man, if you don't have anything going for you why not take a trip of self discovery.
>>
>>977843
>homeless
>on the internet
fucking retard
>>
>>981466
Solid
>>
>>981466
You're not too bright, are you? I bought a $20 prepaid phone that I use for WiFi calls through google voice and for web. You don't need a mortgage to use the internet.
>>
>>981513
>Homeless turd calling someone else dumb

Topkek
>>
>>979507
Think of like this, lets say I do get a job minimum wage job. Apartment ,gas, utilitys, internet, phone, suckes like 80% my pay check, but Im also spending like 80% of my life, vigor and happiness a job that kills me inside. I dont want to suffer for the 20%. Honestly I kinda see it as a trade off.
More sleep,freedom of day > no money
>>
>>981449
Love you too <3
>>
>>978031

Learn grammar .
>>
>>982090
Daaaaymn cooold senpai
>>
>>981925
I work 1 day a week. Make $150. Live in a van and only pay for gas food and repairs. I don't see why more people don't do it. Easiest thing I've ever done
>>
>>982388
People who don't live in vans are retarded for working so hard when they don't have to but you are retarded for working a whole day every week when you could easily just work 1/2 day per week and get a comfy blanket and tent. Someday you will see the light and ditch that box on wheels you reside in Use that extra time for more sleeping or something productive fuckin wage slave
>>
So ive been bumming around MO, kinda longing for a new scene.

Are there any cities that are 'nerd'. Akin to Japan's Akibakara district?

If not I'll probably just head to the crazyier towns like portland or austin.
>>
>>978269
Spoken like a true narcissist.
>>
>>979829
You'd rather be homeless than declare bankruptcy?

I know 2 people that did. Within 4 years they were completely back on their feet, and financially secure.
>>
>>982446
>why dont more people live in a van.
I dont live ina van because I enjoy having a safe place I can always go to. Sure, I dont need all the shit I have, but I lived out of my truck for 2 years and it was the worst time in my life. Im never doing that again.
>>
>>983266
Doesnt have to be a bad time.
>>
File: IMG_20170402_184205248.jpg (3MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170402_184205248.jpg
3MB, 4608x2592px
I'm a r9k tier vagabond sitting in new orleans thinking about how ill never have a group of hobo friends to chill and live in a squat with. Its a lonely life. At least I get to go see Radiohead.
>>
>>983918
you're in nola and cant make hobo friends? you are either lying or you haven't tried at all.
>>
>>983939
I can't make friends period. Autism an such. Many such cases, it's sad. Don't know what I'm gonna do with my life, or lack of life.
>>
>>983943
Autism+some form of retarded.
>>
>>983943
bro. bums do not care. there are a shitload of squats in nola full of young cats. go ask around and find you some fuckin friends man there is no way you are too socially retarded to hang out at a fucking housie squat. just take some whiskey.
>>
>>982697
spokane washington is pretty fuckin nerdy. lots of cons and even a city sponsored japan week. it's also real easy to bum it there.
>>
>>978080
into the wew
>>
>>983973
I dont see myself making actual friends, which is my problem I guess. I dont care if they'rebums or weebs or gangsta gorillas I just can't do it mane
>>
File: zdumienie.png (172KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
zdumienie.png
172KB, 409x409px
>>983993
Iktfb. I'm 0 friends too
>>
>>983993
what the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>983993
>>983997

Being social can be important for a bum, or at least it is for me. If you are relying on people to give you rides or money it makes things easier to develop some social skills.

This can be a good thing, as you learn really goddamn quickly in a sink or swim scenario.

Personally, if I feel extremely lonely I will set up camp for a month and find a temporary job. It will let you be social while also giving you pocket change. You can meet some cool people that way, and then you can go back to traveling. I'm surprised how many ex-bums I've met working. You don't need friends to not feel lonely, just social interaction.

As a side note, I always wondered why I saw bums talking to themselves, until I became one.
>>
>>984010
>You don't need friends to not feel lonely
Idk man I used to be OK with the temporality of vagabond socialization but now IVe been doing it for a while and its starting to wear on me. Out of all the people ive met in the road I've never made what I consider a true friend. Theres people who I would like to see again but we parted ways after not much time in the grand scheme of things. When I was younger I had friends for years but now I'm truthfully friends with no one, not even my old friends, because I just dont see the point anymore. Im too much of a lame spergo to have fun times anymore. Ive hit a brick wall and then hit a second brick wall which is the realization that I hit the first. I hooe I'm just being cynical but I feel this strongly
>>
>>984035
>Im too much of a lame spergo to have fun times anymore.
With that outlook, I'm not surprised.

I can understand it wearing down on you, I know that feel, but if you wanted more permanent relationships then the nomad lifestyle might just not be your thing. There is no shame in settling and building a somewhat normal life if that is what makes you happier. There was a guy about 3 cities back from where I am now that was an ex-bum and he, for example, settled down in a neighborhood specifically because they were all ex-bums an had each other's backs. Like a neighborhood commune, I guess. From what I gathered from talking to some of them, they were in the same boat as you are.

I can't tell you how to magically solve your problems, this is obviously something you will need to solve yourself, but nothing will get better by itself.
>>
What time of day is optimal to dumpster dive for food?
>>
File: 14913121476250.jpg (370KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
14913121476250.jpg
370KB, 1280x960px
>>984477
Usually when the sun goes down till ten or eleven at night. I prefer to wait until most of the businesses close, some get upset if you come around in the midday. You can dumpster all night really if the conditions are right, in some places being out late might draw unwanted attention on yourself from numerous places. In areas where people dumpster regularly it's good to get out there sooner than later.

>theos chocolate dumpster in Seattle
>>
>>984577
Are big chains good places to dumpster dive? Places like Walmart or Target?
>>
>>984615
If they don't have trash compactors
>>
>>984615
Like the other anon said, if they don't have a trash compactor, but I don't think so even then. The biggest ones aren't really worth a damn, Walmart Target, etc.. smaller places though, Big Lots, PetCo and the like, they're alright sometimes. Starbucks is good sometimes for food/coffee. I prefer to dumpster apartments/college areas. Dumpstering isn't about just going where they might throw things out or to every Dumpster and completely going through them. There's an art or science to maximizing your profit/time spent digging in actual stuff. Most of it is identifying what's in a Dumpster when you open it.
>>
>>978011
Also an Indianafag. I'm driving up to wisconsin to live in the woods a while.
>>
If any of you guys want to drive trucks instead of being homeless you should call up western express in TN.

They will hire anyone. And i mean anyone. They even hire people straight out of prison. And they train too.

Not gonna lie. Truck driving sucks. I've done it before. It's basically like being homeless except you are getting paid for being homeless.
>>
>>984774
A buddy of mine just did that, worked for six months and ended up losing money because of what he owed on the classes.

If anyone is considering driving truck, plan on basically working for free for the first year.
>>
>>984779
That's because he quit within a year. You have to stay with them at least 1 year or they wont pick up the tab for the schooling.
>>
>>984805
Exactly. Most people who live on the road do it because we don't want to be doing the same thing every day. Risking being in the hole for thousands of dollars after working practically non-stop for six months isn't a smart move for someone who doesn't like making long-term commitments.

I'm not saying that it's not smart for some people, just probably not the type of people you'd find frequenting /hg/.
>>
>>984814
It is an option though if you dont mind traveling and being away from home and you can stay at least a year.

I drove for about 4 months with another company but just got tired of living on the road. Trucking is an overreugulated industry and all the good companies want 1 year exp. And they wonder why there is a driver shortage...
>>
>>984774
But anon i already get paid for being homeless

Fuck trucking desu ive had tons of truckers try to convert me. I dont need thousands in the bank for the next 5 years of my life. Id rather fuck off and get paid daily playing music so i can fuck off harder and live innawoods.
>>
>>984827
Im 33 years old. Ive done just about everything. One thing i can say is imo everything sucks. Homelesness sucks. Wage cucking sucks. Truck driving sucks. It all sucks. Life is like a long drawn out period of suck and then you die.

The only thing that is really worthwhile is doing whatever makes you happy.
>>
>>983993
hitching out of Florida next week, let's meet up!
>>
>>984833
>The only thing that is really worthwhile is doing whatever makes you happy.
That's what I do, and it doesn't suck. Why would you listen to yourself on this? Does your life suck? Fucking make it not suck then anon you got one chance at it and you're sure as hell not getting younger. I'm not saying be a bum like me but come the fuck on

If I can rock it out and love my life as a bum you should at least be able to get to a place where you don't have to say everything sucks. The world is absolutely fucked it's true and the only changes you'll ever be able to make are to yourself so you should encourage people to do what makes them happy without a disclaimer first.
>>
I always stop for hitchhiking homeless people and watch them walk towards my car, then I speed away flinging rocks from under my tires at their filthy fucking faces.
>>
>>985095
How to get shot 101
>>
>>985218
You know nothing about the bum community so let me tell you, they don't have guns because johhny law will rightly exterminate them when they get caught
>>
>>985242
Ive met many bums who are packing.
>>
>>985283

>t. bum expert

Do you have any other skillz?
>>
File: crabwalk.jpg (155KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
crabwalk.jpg
155KB, 540x720px
>>985293
I am a professional bum pet expert
>>
>>985293
Plenty.
>>
To all of those young bums who don't want to suck dick but want to get their dick sucked, you are in luck. As it happens, some bums will try to suck your dick.

Forcefully.

Just some advice, always carry a knife.
>>
>>985408
What's a good knife for a bum? A switch blade?
>>
>>985410
Switch blades are illegal in some states. That doesn't most people, reasonably, but it is something to be aware of.

Personally I carry 1 folding knife on me, and if it is a bad area I carry a 5" blade in a sheath on my side. I also keep 2 spare folding knives as I frequently lose my knives. Otherwise, I have about 3 utility knives I keep in my bag. I tend to lose those too.

A folding knife should be all you need, maybe 4-5". Too small and it won't be threatening, too large and it will be too threatening. Too short and it won't do enough damage if you have to use it, too large and you either hit legal problems.

You could always become a Sikh and carry a sword, that'd be cool.
>>
File: IMAG1503_1.jpg (201KB, 456x807px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1503_1.jpg
201KB, 456x807px
>>985410
I have a bunch of knives. I post them in the knife threads here and on /k/

Knives have been great for me, traveling around lets me find all the best deals for resell later on. For example, I found a Benchmade 940-1 on CL for $100 that had just been posted. Went and bought it for 100, selling it tomorrow for $210. I have given away over $1k worth of knives to other travelers over the years, including the people I have met through /out/
Nothing like arming bums with Benchmades and ZTs. I've given away 6 different ka bar beckers, a couple case knives, three ZTs, 4 Benchmades, a Spyderco, a LTWK, a Leatherman and a couple of cheap Sanrenmus. That's not even touching the hundreds i've resold for profit.
As far as the ones I keep around, I have a few that aren't going anywhere. Two camp knives one large one small, three folders, and a skinning knife. No one over 18 should ever worry about their knife being too large. The shit you have to worry about is the assisted opening/automatics especially if you have a few of them. Even shitty $5 gas station switchblades can get you locked up depending where you are, so if you're traveling just stick to manuals.
>>
>>985408
>>985410
I'd recommend also carrying a blunt weapon, like a smiley
>>
>>979460
why not have a job, and move to a city you like instead?
>>
>>985853
Not him, but because id rather do whatever i want wherever i want than be stuck somewhere indefinitely. Ive been to every state but maine hawaii and alaska and i have not found a city worth working my life away to sit around in.
>>
>>981592
Most people here do it because they feel like it. Hell I feel like it and thats why I'm here. Some people just like the wild life.
>>
Where do you poop? What do you bring in your backpack (booze, wheat flour, sugar?)
>>
File: 14915861603800.jpg (252KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
14915861603800.jpg
252KB, 1280x960px
>>986755
In bushes, behind dumpsters, sometimes - and I know this is going to blow your mind, the bathroom.

In the backpack goes a sleeping bag, sleeping pad and whatever the fuck else like a sewing kit or journal or portable charge box.

>flour
Yessir often do I find myself baking bread in my Easy Bake Hobo Oven(tm). Besides the useful shit like water and jerky, I carry 5lbs of flour and a mini oven, plus the utensils and pans needed to turn the flour into something useful

>that trip
What board are you from? Who would adopt a trip like that? I've lived and continue to live pretty similar to the way Diogenes did and even I don't name drop him often. Usually only to inform someone who's interested in the philosophy.
>>
bumping for use the fucking catalog newshits
Seriously, there are two fucking duplicate threads on this topic.
>>
>>977843
>free dose
i can has abuse pls :3
>>
Any other homelessfags ever run with the Rainbow family? I lived in the Ocala National Forest for a few months during a gathering. Probly some of the best months of my life.
>>
>>986755
>bury your shit
>bury your dogs shit
>If you dog can't bury his shit bury it for them
If you don't eat you don't shit
If you don't shit you die
So eat shit and live
>>
>>987013
Not the same guy but
What about wiping? I feel toilet paper is unnecessary and not always available.
Leaves? Do you bury them as well?
>>
>>987021
Yes you bury the toilet paper or leaves as well.
>>
>>977843
Going to backpack to San Francisco from Chicago with a friend in a few days. Neither of us have done this shit before. We have some gear, and a little money to buy more.

Advice?
>>
>>987042
Get a megabus ticket in a month advanced so it only like 5 dollars and go as south as you can then start from there. People in the north hate backpackers.
>>
>>987042
Don't have any preconceived notions about what the 'west' is. Identify what it is that makes you think SF/Cali is the 'destination'. When you get there you're going to be welcomed with open arms but be aware of the fist within the glove. 'Hippies' aren't real. Don't make quick friends in new places. Watch what you say and who you say it to, don't spend too long in Hotel California or it'll sink it's teeth in. You can check out any time you like, we can't ever leave.
>>
>>987053
>People in the north hate bums
>>
>>979887

"Homeless" for a few weeks? You can't just find a friend or family member to crash at? Seems like you're intentionally lowering yourself to car bum status when you really don't have to.
>>
Everyone in this threads needs to follow in your parents wishes and kill yourself. You'll never have a life. You're never be anything more of a burden. Noone wants you around, and no one wants you squatting in their parking lot. If you can't handle life, and you're that fucking dumbassed enough to think being lol homeless is a solution, you need to rid yourself of this planet and put a barrel in your mouth.

Jesus fucking Christ. Fucking pathetic. I will set any tents I see in and WalMart parking lots on fire. Prepare for a cig flicked in your direction because your basically only on this planet for my amusement at this point.

>tfw when my pop's a pastor, I go to church and pray for the needy and even I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>987323
Was waiting for someone to say it...

These bum threads are a fucking scar on this board. Even for 4chan.
>>
>>987323
I'm only here to gain info on my next batch of victims. You can get $8k for a kidney from just one of these rejects.
>>
>>987323
>>987327
>>987336
Hahaaaa normies blasted
>>
>>987327
Only because of the shitposting. The resident bums here are pretty cool guys
>>
File: b55.jpg (266KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
b55.jpg
266KB, 1024x768px
>>987323
>>
>>987342
>fucking lel

>everyone who isn't a piece of human trash is a "normie".
>normies are assmad because they don't like walking shit scattered across the parking lot
>implying I wont just run one of you over one day because I need to dislodge a rock in my tire
>implying there will be any freely flying fucks given from anyone
>fucking lel, again

Why are you on the internet anyway? Shouldn't you be using that money for your next six pack? Ya know, just to pull you through the night?
>>
>>987379
Lol no.

Out simply 'tolerates' you fuckups, but noone likes anyone from this shit thread. Everyone on this board steers clear from this bastion of contagious degeneracy.
>>
>>987379
>fucking street bum laughing at people better than him because no life, ambition, or future

Lol
>>
>>987342
Gotta say, livin the beggar life must be a dream come true
>>
>>987336
That sounds like a business proposition. You have my attention...
>>
>>987336
And that's why I save my tuna can lids
>>
>>987379
Maybe, but there's a difference between choosing to be homeless for the /out/ experience and being straight gutter trash. For instance I've met some of the coolest people in my life on the app trail for a month, but odds are good not a single one of them would look very highly of the bum lifestyle because, lets face it, its the lowest pit of degeneracy a human can obtain. Nobody, even fellow /out/doorsman should have to tolerate people living on their private property and begging for scraps. It clearly breaks any moderate moral rule of society.
>>
Oh boy! This is my chance to talk about how much I hate these threads
>>
>>987327
Unfortunately /out/ has decided to tolerate them. Though I have the feeling that may be changing since it always stinks up the whole board. Very much similar to real life I suppose.
>>
>>987452
Its not that I hate the threads per se, because some of the outdoorsman ideas can be pretty based since these peasants choose to actually 'live' on the dirt, but because it always attracts the general homeless gutter bullshit. That's why no one wants then around in the real world, because they have no concept of morality and in general are just a sink to everything around them. Wherever they go, degenerate swaths of shit follow. No trail hiker wants to camp in a fucking parking lot and have to fucking beg just to get through the week. This place is the shitstain of /out/
>>
>>987458
Chill dude. Unless you have a bullet and a gun to perm fix the problem you cant really alter the course of a street bum. Their life has already crashed and burned so there really isn't any avenue for persuasion.
>>
20 yrs old living in AR, planning on moving out of an apartment that i spend most of my paycheck on and live in a tent near a walmart. The area is heavily wooded and I'm planning on crossing a creek that's knee height to further in the woods and set up a permanent living space for my tent.

>Going to use different entrances and exits regularly so as to not leave a noticeable path
>Will use fishing boots to cross creek, and put boots in backpack whenever I leave and switch to reg shoes
>Will only shop for food at night
>Planning on setting up a rain collection contraption for camp shower use ( AR gets a lot of rain )

Is this plan pretty solid? I have plenty of things to do when I'm not working, so as to ward off boredom.
>>
>>987458
>always attracts the general homeless gutter bullshit
>even though buttblasted normies are the main reason the threads ever devolve into shitflinging

I mean, point to the posts where we advocate for being shitbags. Show us where we said panhandling should be your main squeeze and staying on private property without permission is how you should sleep - which aren't even all that bad, you faggot.

Stay average, pleb
>>
>>987491
You dont have to be as sneaky as you think man. Youre on the right track though.
>>
>>987539

>we

Are you the spokeshobo now? Your whole lifestyle advocates for being antisocial. Begging, stealing, vagrancy, trespassing, corruption of children, illegal drugs and weapons etc etc. Not to mention your revolting appearance. Good thing you only live a few years on the street, cockroach
>>
>>978262
Sounds like you cold afford to rent
>>
>>981015
I'd like to add on to this and suggest a good storage unit as well, a car can only hold so much and if you don't want it to be obvious your living in it, it's a great idea. I'd shell out for an AC controlled unit myself.
>>
>>981466
Plenty of places offer free WI-FI now adays tho.
>>
>>983918
That you, Nate?
>>
File: Oldman Drifter.jpg (113KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Oldman Drifter.jpg
113KB, 640x640px
>Mental Ailment is getting worse
>keep thinking of quitting my job and leaving

Why do I feel like just catching the next bus out of this city? I don't get why I feel like this.
>>
>>987710
Because humans are nomadic animals and repressing natural urges causes severe stress.
>>
>>978093

Just cause you ask for advice, doesn't mean it's always the best advice. You'll learn that as you get older, kiddo.
>>
>>987323
Jesus christ.

They atleast they aren't as bad as you. Id rather have my kid out being homeless, than as toxic as you.
>>
>tfw days n daze sold out yesterday and had a huge fucking line up outside in the rain for hours till doors opened

but also randomly met a random cute junkie chick who "seemed" rather sane and nice helped her score some dope since she said a nice black fella ripped her off we ended up banging some dillies together in a grimy parking lot staircase ended up spending two hours with her told me she had a boyfriend but knew it was lie ended up telling me she had hep c later tho which caused me to NOPE.AVI the fuck off 15 mins later saying I gotta head to the show

why man why can't I find a sane down to earth grill who likes oogling it out shooting dope and is not walking disease factory this chick seemed perfect it just aint fair
>>
>>987539
>point to the posts where we advocate for being shitbags

Ok

>>987798

First fucking sentence.
>but also randomly met a random cute junkie chick who "seemed" rather sane and nice helped her score some dope

>has hep c

>but also randomly met a random cute junkie chick who "seemed" rather sane and nice helped her score some dope

This is why you all need to die, genius. This is why noone wants any of you. Even kids hate you. It's not fucking rocket science.
>>
>>987765
It's called get your shit together chris and quit being a fuckup. Other anon is pretty spot on as far as I can tell.
>>
>>987342
For once, I side with the normies. You guys are cancer.
>>
>>987798
Ayyy I love that band
>>
>>987798
>daysndaze
>sold out

Psshhhaaahahaha fuck you anon you made all that shit up
>>
>>987811
>creating the posts you use as an excuse for why you're such a faggot

I don't know if it's pathetic or hilarious. You have hardly any of the terminology right. Even if that's just someone else's shitpost, it still doesn't make sense to justify your bullshit by pointing at a post that came a day after your bullshit.
>>
>>987899
They sold out when they played at Chicago.
>>
>>987899
no for real they sold out TWO fucking days in a row in montreal it was fucking raining on friday and like a group of 100 people WITHOUT tickets were waiting to get in the last time they played here was at a loft 3 years ago

shit was also 15$
>>
>>987323
you're going to regret making this post when your mom catches you stealing her cigarettes and kicks you out.
>>
>>988061
Jesus. I just saw them in Kansas City for free in a basement with like 50 people.
>>
Geez all these homeless people seem really angry and bitter. Is that why they are homeless? Or is that from being homeless? Not sure why they are so angry when they claim they are living the dream. Something doesn't add up
>>
>>988994
Where are you seeing angry homeless posters
>>
>>988977
the loft show was also tiny and like 5$ the fact the come to Canada is a fucking blessing tho
>>
>>988994
They have immersed themselves into a broken logical feedback loop, most of them had childish ideas about the world and now that they are adults and reality is keeping score they are chanting the sentiment "I'm not a loser, I'm not playing your game!!" over and over despite the fact that they live a miserable existence with no comforts besides seeing new places, have no social influence, wealth, or comforts; stand no chance of breeding, and could basically be killed by the antisocial elements or even law enforcement with little resistance and basically no risk of consequence
>>
>>990232
>threatening us with name-calling and prophesies of death and abstinence.
Wew. Someone might have actually listened to your idiotic rantings if they weren't so obviously idiotic.

Tone it down a few decibels, make arguments that are at least semi-believable, drop the grade-school antics, and try again. No one wants to play with the obvious troll; this is 4Chan, we like a challenge!
>>
>>990338
its true though its ok if you're just bum blasted as usual friendo :^)
>>
>>990351
Now THAT is a compelling and well thought-out argument!
</sarcasm>

Seriously... You don't have even one REAL reason why I should give up my life to sit at a desk somewhere. I've done that, I KNOW that I like this better. You've never done what I do, your opinion is mere speculation.
>>
>>990364
>I love the dumpster life I really really do I swear it not mad at all cuz otherwise I'd have to work a job
>>
>>990384
That same old argument... I take it you got tired of having to look up all the big words I was using, so you figured that insulting me again would just be easier?
>>
File: 1491455038794.gif (707KB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
1491455038794.gif
707KB, 260x195px
Holy shit this thread is cancer. Even worse than some of the shit I see on /soc/.

>>987323
I support this statement. Literally nobody cares or wants to talk, or even be associated with, in any way, to a bunch of bottom level dumpster dwellers. How do you fucks have phones anyways?
>>
>>990387
It's an extremely valid argument you fuckup. Start acting accordingly
>>
>>990387
>Dumpster
>Big word
>>
File: 1483651231744.jpg (158KB, 899x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483651231744.jpg
158KB, 899x600px
>>990387
Oh I promise, you can't be insulted enough.
>>
>>990338
You're not a part of 4chan.

You're not a part of anything really
>>
>>990559
>>990565
>>990568
>>990575
I make enough money off of a couple old software development projects that so long as I don't have to pay a mortgage, I get to travel year-round without having to work. You can't construct a sentence without devolving to shit flinging.

How is it that you're supposed to be better than me?
>>
File: rsz_img_20161027_110251.jpg (184KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20161027_110251.jpg
184KB, 1328x747px
I love my life fite me irl fgts
>>
File: homeless_general.jpg (79KB, 615x314px) Image search: [Google]
homeless_general.jpg
79KB, 615x314px
>This thread
>>
>>990615
>>990651
>>990705

i guess the legends were true

in the end bums are always blasted hahaaa
>>
File: IMG_2578.jpg (1MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2578.jpg
1MB, 2000x1500px
>>990705
Naw out in general hates homeless.

Because you ruin out, consistently.
>>
I find it hard to believe anyone posting here is homeless, rather they are living vicariously through and online fantasy to deal with their mediocre lives. Which seems to be on par with a lot of /out/ threads,
>>
File: 1491439234153.jpg (156KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1491439234153.jpg
156KB, 2048x1536px
>>990651
>>>/soc/24540427
>https://archiveofsins.com/soc/thread/24520793/#24540427

You sure you don't play folk music for a living inside a school bus?

Fucking laughing my ass off

>also, one reply
>Throw yer life away you know you wanna

FUCKING hahahhHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
File: rsz_img_20160605_000330.jpg (209KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20160605_000330.jpg
209KB, 1328x747px
>>991035
Ive met 8 people from 4chan, i live in a bus and play music for money. What are you trying to get at here?
>>
>>990705
lol no.

general consensus is they're barely recognized here at all. Even 4chan has standards. They can't even meet that.

Fuck these shitsacks
>>
>>991049
Barely recognized? Shitposters make this thread one of the biggest on /out/ every single time it's posted.
>>
>>991051
>shitposters

Dude, don't be so blunt about the homeless
>>
>>991053
anon pls
>>
File: dream come true.gif (1MB, 205x195px) Image search: [Google]
dream come true.gif
1MB, 205x195px
>>991042
>>
Squat the planet is a great place for homeless life info.
>>
File: 1452153904195.jpg (32KB, 413x351px) Image search: [Google]
1452153904195.jpg
32KB, 413x351px
>>991053
fucking kek
>>
>>991051
For every cancer, there is chemo anon
>>
>>991057
stp is even worse than this thread
>>
>>991053
savage
>>
>>991042
>I live in a bus and play music for money
That you're a god damned moron.
>>
>>991080
wat
>>
File: stupid games.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
stupid games.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>991083
No need to get pissy about it champ.
>>
>>991089
>>
>>991049
>even 4chan has standards
Yeah, we do have standards, no normies allowed faggot

>>>plebbit
>>
>>978262
First of all, sell all but one or two of the guns.

I know you like them, hell I'm on /k/ more than I am on here, but you need to have priorities. Keep your best CCW handgun and one long gun, sell the rest.
>>
Dropped out of school at 16

Worked for 6 years didnt like it(wildland firefighting, tech support, construction, warehouses)

Been bummin off friends for 2 years

Now im gonna bum off parents until they kick me out

After that ill be homeless

No intentions to do anything but get high in the meantime

Would be fun to bike the whole U.S. or something

Ya know id imagine someone might say "dont be a pussy" well maybe thats what im meant to be and all ill ever be so then what do you have to say to me? "Go die"? Well, dont worry, im on the way, this is the way im choosing to do it if you wish to expedite the process come and try me
>>
>>991229
nice blog
>>
>>991235
Thanks been using 4chan as a blog for like 8 or 9 years
>>
>>991042
>I live in a bus and beg for money
>>
>>991240
Newfag as fuck, reddit spacing and all. Get a backpack and go outside you edgy fuck, you're what, 20? Life is what you make of it. You haven't even fucked up, you're just too lazy to fuck up.

Imagine that. You don't even have any 'I went down this path and you shouldn't' stories because you haven't bothered to go down any path. Whatever it is that you do, do it the best you can. If you play vidya, don't settle for playing the game on easy. If you read books, don't spend all your time reading dimestore novels. Here on 4chan everyone is autistically good at whatever it is we do. If you're gonna be a pussy scumbag, be the best pussy scumbag there ever was. But at least be something faggot.
>>
>>991229
Fucking entitled millennium trash.

You don't deserve fun.
>>
>>990792
Um, that is clearly the work of society, not homeless people.
>>
>>991256
>>991256
>>991256
Hey stupid fuck way to disclose your insecure motivational speeches to other people, we all know those words are meant for your own baby back bitch version of depression and i dont fucking care bro

Ive done jobs you couldnt imagine stepping foot on, gone on adventures you would only joke about doing, and i goddamned know what i want

To make these retarded ass statements of "hurr durr be the best at whatever you do hurr"

You stupid nigger dont you get it? You dont have to ever be the best holy fuck in all likelihood wanting to be the best is most of your problems

Youre a fuckin child

So i get more than i should out of people, shoot me, its cool

And for the reddit comment even though i dont use reddit at all i can type however the fuck i want to you stupid little pussy

Youre the one ruining 4chan thinking its a little secret club
>>
>>991256
>Here on 4chan everyone is autistically good at whatever it is we do.
Ahahahaha holy shit.
4chan's opinion of their own intelligence and competence is massively inflated.
The intellectual discussion and expertise found on reddit is miles ahead of this place.
>>
>>991993

>The intellectual discussion and expertise found on reddit
>>
>>982715
>arbitrarily subjugating your will to the will of others

Spooky
>>
>>977843
Stop fucking hanging out in the Starbucks I work at. Just because we have to be nice to you, doesn't mean you don't piss us off.
>>
>>991042
Oh hey what's up bus anon. Still got that ol revolver and broken down in Nebraska?
>>
File: 23ba425866e20b59f3650e97d1c5eb50.jpg (256KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
23ba425866e20b59f3650e97d1c5eb50.jpg
256KB, 1280x720px
>>992026
get mad wagecuck
>>
WEW LADS yet another thread turned into a dumpster fire
>>
>>991980
Wew lad, most interesting man alive here. He's been around the block twice you guys, look out!

>wanting to be the best
No, just do what you do well and take pride in what you do. Don't worry tough guy, nobody is going to make you do anything if you don't want to. Please start a blog, your edge has peaked my curiosity. I want to hear more about the lazy tough guy who's backstory sounds like the average directionless young adult.
>>
File: 1458444942908.gif (134KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1458444942908.gif
134KB, 267x200px
>>991993
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it..
>>
File: IMG_20161024_133301.jpg (1MB, 2472x1869px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161024_133301.jpg
1MB, 2472x1869px
>>992047
Got the revolver put back until i have the cash to get it fixed up professionally, it probably just needs a new spring somewhere. Ive got my rifle though. Headed up to Washington after another vehicle at the moment, planning on towing the bus somewhere cheaper with it and fixing it up. Been hanging out in Tulsa with some other frolks from /out/, got a guy with me now from the thread who started hitching out of D.C. and hes gonna ride with me to WA. Good times
>>
File: 14921398215571.jpg (367KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
14921398215571.jpg
367KB, 1280x960px
>>992088
Check your email famalam
>>
>>992073
Its more realistically manic tough guy over time became more lazy.

Lots of life experience. Got nothing left to prove and thats perfectly fine. Teenagers on 4chan that havent done the hog shit I've done have no idea why it's fine to be okay with yourself at any stage.

You sir incorrectly read my narrative as you are badly biased your own ego and attempt to discredit the useful information I provide.
>>
File: 20170409_083627_HDR(1).jpg (4MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170409_083627_HDR(1).jpg
4MB, 3840x2160px
How do you guys feel about these tent communities? Advantages/disadvatages/stories?
>>
>>992110
chekt
>>
>>992125

>Useful information I provide.

How to die cold scared and alone in a ditch while bleeding from the ass?
>>
>>992135
A proverbial property shit stain that should be bulldozed, and then have hotels built on top of them just to laugh at the homeless.
>>
>>992026
Stop working for the man, dude. Now can I use your bathroom?
>>
>>991256

God damn this post is so fucking delusional, you gotta be some 16 yr old Ayn Rand fan or something.
>>
>>992142
Simply more petty and weak attempts to discredit the opinions of others.
>>
>>992350
Why would anyone value the opinion of a smelly wastoid?
>>
>>992444
That's irrelevant, however, you're still pointlessly attempting to put yourself above someone who is totally content with life while you clearly aren't.
>>
>>992492
>Projection
>>
>>992568
>denial
>>
>>992147
Those are on river banks. Most of them are where they can't be touched. These people have been doing this for a while, they know the places that they can settle. That particular one is on Santa Ana River right by Angels stadium. They can't do shit about it.
>>
>>992572
>>992812
Can you degenerate subhuman bums please tell me where you live so me and a few productive citizens can escort you and your godless and parasitic type associates out of prosperous communities?
>>
>>992821
Eugene, Oregon.

In this town, we out number normies.
>>
>>987798
You can't get hep c from sex, friendo. If you were sharing needles, that's a different story.
>>
Well I never thought I would be posting here but I'm about to be homeless, I have marketable skills so I should be able to get a job but how am I supposed to go to interviews and stuff if I have no interview clothes and nowhere to shower and shave? Does anybody have any advice?
>>
>>992859
Would alcohol kill hep c? I almost got a stick and poke with some hobos I was hanging out with.

>>992881
Friends house, laundry mat, gym membership, po box
>>
>>992859
Sex does give you hep c

-someone with hep c
>>
>>993061
If you have a bloody cock and are fucking a chick on the rag. It has to be blood to blood contact, and it is very rare. I have it too m8, but I got it from sharing needles.
>>
>>993063
If you have good sex, theres blood involved. So, it's a issue.
>>
>>993066
Maybe for the chick, but how the fuck are you going to cut your dick on a vagina? Are you fucking the chick from the movie Teeth?
>>
>>993066
>So, it's a issue.
Not according to the CDC.
https://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/hcv/cfaq.htm
Unless you're an AIDS ridden faggot that fucks buttholes, you don't have anything to worry about.
>>
>>993070
>>993067
WELL SOME OF US CANT RESIST BUTT SEX OKAY
>>
>>992881
get a job in some workshop or go to the trade centrals and carry around bags for money.
>>
File: IMG_7043.jpg (110KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7043.jpg
110KB, 500x333px
>>992881
>>993225
Also sorry that I don't use the right terms, english is my second language. Let me use a picture instead.
>>
>>991957
homeless are garbage hoarding faggots and everyone hates them. stop romanticizing the bullshit you see on tv.

want to know the main reason the left loves homeless? because 80% of the people you see at political protests are homeless people who are paid to show up and get arrested.
>>
>>993268
How much do they get paid? How do I get in on this easy money?
>>
>>992881
Go read leddit /r/personalfinance search for a homeless post
>>
>>992859
>You can't get hep c from sex
slight chance just like aids fact of the matter is even with free healthcare I aint sticking my dick in something that will REKT my liver and has sketch treatment
>>
>>993268
Why do you have to take such a detour?
I was saying: the pic in >>990792 is clearly the work of society.
>>
Done visiting family and about to head back to the life in Austin. Have enough saved to get a gym membership and a storage locker so I can get back to work quickly. After I get a good nest egg saved I'm going to head to Missouri to watch the eclipse from trail of tears forest. It is at the intersection of this years event and the last solar eclipse. Interesting note of the eclipse, this one will only occur in america, and the last time that happened was 1776.
>>
>>993503
>slight chance just like HIV
Don't know much about science do you lad?
>>
Holy shit i love truck stop showers
>>
Do any of you guys suffer from extreme loneliness? It really pains me. Any advice? What do?
>>
>>995296
Same. Even worse by i get all jitery and fucked when trying to talk to people.
>>
>>995296
>>995497
Get temporary work; either day work or, the more fulfilling option, a month's work somewhere. Just find some place with cool people working and apply whenever the hiring manager is there.
Go chat with other hobos or bums (they most likely feel the same thing).
Learn how to meet people and hold regular conversations.
Keep up with people you meet by phone, text, or internet and chat with them on occasion.

If the both of you are so goddamn lonely, exchange information and talk to each other, damn it.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.