[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My home life... Isn't that great. I have to sleep outside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
My home life... Isn't that great. I have to sleep outside sometimes and it's so cold and rainyI need some shelter. I live in California Bay Area. It's very hilly and there are a lot of trees. I can't buy or get access to a tent. I have trees, a few tarps, some blankets. What kind of shelter can I make? Pic not where I live but general idea of area
>>
>>680580
I live in Tracy.
You can make a basic A frame with your tarps, and hopefully you can find some place better than the outdoors to be at night.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlJE_SkN_ng
>>
>>680580
Fucking crusty
I bet you're in the East Bay
>>
>>680585
Yep
>>
>>680580
How cold is "so cold"? It was 20F here last night. I think I'd be willing to trade.
>>
>>680580
>I have to sleep outside sometimes
has the cuck shed meme finally gone too far?

just ask your wife's boyfriend if he will help you set up a cuckshed.
>>
>>680610
Berkeley?
Why don't you just sleep in a doorway like all of the other crusties?

And I'm never giving you money, so stop asking
>>
>>680663
I live way east and would have to walk for days before I could take Bart
>>
>>680627
I think bay area has avg lows of about 45F IIRC.

What I'd call shorts weather.
>>
>>680663
Not Berkeley
>>
>>681283
I need to look somewhat presentable and it rains and my town is very against homeless. Only other I've seen is out by the creek in wet cardboard house
>>
>>681280
>live way east and would have to walk for days before I could take Bart
Then you are probably not in the Bay Area
>>
>>680580
Figure it out.
>>
>>681467
>bay area
>town hates the homeless
doubtful
>>
when are people going to accept commiefornia fucking sucks
stop trying to make it there you idiot
>>
I was homeless in the east bay for a long time. My advice is to make your way to Berkeley. There's more help, more homeless so you won't get singled out and there's jobs and a community college.
>>
>>681777
Oh yeah, and being closer to the bay means milder weather.
>>
>>681777
>live in Berkeley
>teach at BCC
You're not wrong, but do we need more crusties in town?
>>
>>682151
actually the bay area belongs to the crusties. its the middle class that gentrified it
>>
>>680580
first things first you need something to put between you and the ground otherwise it will take a lot of blankets to keep the cold down. something made out of rubber by preference.

or maybe take a look at the hammock camping thread for ideas.
>>
>>682196
I'm not homeless, but I'm probably gonna spend a few weeks outside not by choice and I prefer not to be in rain. I'm still in school and I don't have any friends to crash with and if I asked they'd probably tell the school
>>
>>682152
>middle class
>gentrified
choose one
Crusties, edgy young loafers seeking to enhance their bohemian image, have increased in the past 2 decades, and are as cancerous as techbros
I'm not sure who I hate more, but the techbros are not middle class
>>
>>682151
I actually to to BCC. We don't need anymore of them here but I'm advising him to come here and get back on his feet. OP, I could get you a job in SF like right now. Wont be great but it's work.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.