[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Camping Holiday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Pic relevant. My boyfriend is taking me on a camping holiday and I'm scared. It's on the Isle of Wight. I've never had to pit my wits against nature or any of that stuff before. I've watched some Bear Grylls stuff to get me psyched but it makes me even more nervous.

How can I pursuade him that my life is in danger and I don't want to go camping. I want to go to Ibiza instead. I don't know why I'm with him he's not considering my feels. All my girlfriends say I should dump him and he is such a loser.
>>
Nice bait. Try on \b\
Faggot
>>
>>679872
>Isle of Wight
Nothing to worry about:
museum handyman has been jailed for life for the murder of a 15-year-old Danish schoolgirl on the Isle of Wight

charged with the murder of Jean Marie Smith

50-year-old man is being questioned on suspicion of murder after the man's body was found on a quiet road

Police opened a murder investigation yesterday after a 15-year-old student was killed during a holiday on the Isle of Wight.

A woman has been found murdered in a tent in Ryde on the Isle of Wight

Five people have been arrested on suspicion of murdering a teenager from the Isle of Wight who has been missing for nearly 15 years

Special Branch has photographs of boys bound and gagged in the back of a van off to a 'party' on the Isle of Wight

body of the 27-year-old, from Newport in the Isle of Wight, was found...
>>
>>679885
Thank you anon. I will show him this and demand he takes me to Ibiza instead.
>>
>>679872
Eh if this is true i have nothing but sympathy for your boyfriend, god only knows how much of your shit he has to deal with and for how long. You sound like an entitled bratty child.
>>
try harder buddy
>>
>>679885
>>681572

Really guys? Jesus Christ.
>>
I feel you OP, I used to be /out/ kind of guy, did stuff like kayaking in Karelian rapids, then I went to Ibiza, never been happier.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.