[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday i scaled the acatenango volcano with some friends Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Yesterday i scaled the acatenango volcano with some friends
Do you want me to tell you about it?

>inb4 i climbed everest in 10min
This is not a pissing contest, i just want to share my experience
>>
Go on OP
>>
>>677968
We were a group of about 16 people
I wore full milsurp gear some jungle boots
It was pretty chilly up there but we had a fire and the tents were pretty warm
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I'll post some pics
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Only bad thing about going to places like this in guatemala is that it's full of fuckin hippies
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
Last of the pics
You go through 3 different climates on the way up
Highly recommended, great hiking experience
>>
Damn OP those are some badass pics. How long did it take?
>>
>>677980
How many hippies did you eat?

I hear hobos actually taste better than hippies because of the hippie diet. The high calorie count of malt liquor makes for a more fatty and tender meat than flaxseed and whatever other shit the hippies are eating.
>>
>>677980
Fucking hell, it's like a fantasy novel, those mountains are amazing, you can see the land all around. beautiful
>>
Looks like a great hike OP, some really nice pictures there. How long did it take?
>>
>>677997
i thought that was because the hobos were so well-brined in their own filth, but i guess the fermenter grains have something to do with that as well
>>
>>678014
Yes, I'm guessing it's a blend of many factors.

We can all agree that alcoholic hobos taste the best. But they command a premium price.

If you are on a budget, do you prefer hippie or prostitute? I find that the heroin and cocaine gives prostitutes a certain aftertaste that isn't the best when you first try it, but will really grow on you.
>>
>>677993
Six hours because i didn't want to leave the last of the group behind
>>
>>678015
Winos are the best because they taste like italian.
Good grapes go a long way in cooking
>>
>>677997
Hippies are grass fed organic meat
So if you eat them you're a hippie
>>
Cool pics, OP, this board needs a lot more trip reports.

What altitude did you camp at?
>>
File: image.jpg (748KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
748KB, 1600x1600px
>>678036
~ 11,000 ft
Pic related, our group
i'm che guevara in the green
Pls no bully
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.