[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Out Meetups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: DSCN0495x.jpg (605KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0495x.jpg
605KB, 1000x750px
Its getting to be not terrible outside in some parts (I love winter hiking/snowshoeing/camping, but I get the impression that many people don't) So, lets see where our fellow scouts are and make some new friends.
make sure to post the area you are willing to go do stuff with other anons in
>example
>pretty much anywhere in eastern WA, as far west as the eastern side of the cascades
>>
Anybody in MN want to do some predator hunting, fishing, canoeing, trapping, bushcraft or whatever. Snapchat is autismsaves
>>
COSprings here. hmu bb ;)
>>
I'm from Belgium but i 'm going to Spain in 10 days, I wanna do some camping not too far from Madrid for about 3 nights. Anyone up to join?
>>
File: 4chansanctuary.jpg (258KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
4chansanctuary.jpg
258KB, 980x552px
>>672076
>>
near Liechtenstein
>>
>>672076
Hey were is that pic from? Wild Horses monument?
>>
>>672143
White bluffs, 46.603800, -119.378976 ish
>>
File: 4L_OczaNxWp.jpg (403KB, 1778x1142px) Image search: [Google]
4L_OczaNxWp.jpg
403KB, 1778x1142px
Texasbros where you at! San Antonio
>>
i am going to be doing some shit very soon once i find the proper sleeping bag on amazon

budget is $180
needs to be comfortable in 20F
>>
>>672211
near the Sam Houston Nat'l Forest. Favorite /out/ spot is the Big Thicket National Preserve though
>>
>>672076

I'd be down for that.

Olympia, WA here. Pretty much any where.
>>
Any Scottish Aberdonianfags or anyone in Aberdeenshire area here?
>>
Go /out/ with out?
>brings 20lbs of cammo netting
>brings books, laptops, tablets, cellphones, satellite phones, and game controllers
>poops in rivers
>kicks over trailmarkers
>have to stop hiking to build a fire and practice bushcraft every hour
>wets pants when hearing a coyote
>have to sleep below the treeline because of hammocks
>have to stop them from batoning a 6000 year old bristlecone pine
>>
anyone in upstate South carolina or around hendersonville nc? i hike, fish, hunt, camp.
PLZ respond
>>
>>672261

whats wrong with cellphones?

the shaded full color USGS topographical maps are great with GPS
plus your phone can be loaded with movies and ebooks

what the fuck are you smoking?
>>
>>672353
>cellphones
as an emergency tool/gps, sure.
as a music source, sure

as your /out entertainment with movies and shit, fuck that.
>>
How old are you op?
>>
>>672353
>millennials
>>
>>672362
low 20s
>>
>>672353
If you survived going /out/ without a cellphone for decades, you might be skeptical of their sudden necessity too
>>
>>672076
eastern washington is shit and i bet you went to cwu or wsu
>>
>>672593
theyre not necessary, but its not particularly inconvenient to carry one on shorter trips
>>
>>672260

meet me and ill boot you in the shareen nanjiani
>>
MISSOULA
I
S
S
O
U
L
A
>>
>>672605
Well fuck you too anon
>>
>>672211

Yeah, that's some mighty fine terrain there Billy Jo.
>>
/k/ is hosting their Nuggetfest in Penfield, PA Feb 5-7. I've been to two and they are a great time, even if you aren't into guns. They have legal machineguns and silencers, too.
>>
bumping with a bit of out related news
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/26/world/europe/henry-worsley-british-explorer.html
>>
Mainebub here.

Anyone want to fish/camp/hike/hunt hit me up.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.