[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /out/ I live in Texas and love going outdoors but due to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

Hey /out/ I live in Texas and love going outdoors but due to living in Houston I rarely have the opportunity to "get away" as most of the camping spots I go to are full of people. Does anyone know of any reclusive spots where there isn't a lot of people and I could just hike and camp in peace? I really get tired of hearing some dbags blaring the last fetty WAP mix tape or dirt bikes. Plz halp.
>>
>>665111
>anime

get
>>>/out/
>>
>>665111
Thanks for that pic of Revy tho.
>>
File: 1447645978809.jpg (184KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1447645978809.jpg
184KB, 640x960px
You have amazing dispersed beach camping anon.
Many of us would kill for that.

Set up camp onna beach. Trench fire, catch fish and make fish tacos.
You could be living the dream
>>
File: moens-klint.jpg (89KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
moens-klint.jpg
89KB, 1024x576px
>>665127
ive honestly only just know realized Texas has beaches .. you learn something new everyday i suppose.

how are American laws generally on beach camping?
>>
File: MGTOW freeman.jpg (64KB, 280x396px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW freeman.jpg
64KB, 280x396px
>>665132
>how are American laws generally on beach camping?
Anywhere but texas they fucking suck.

Texas though has free beach camping on the ENTIRE coast.
Take a look at the coastline, once you factor in padre island, its more coast than california
>>
>>665139
Denmark, where i am from, has 7,314 kilometers (4,545 miles) of coastline.

Texas has 591 km (367 miles)

ive found an out related thing where my tiny unimportant nation beats America, i am flabbergasted (well texas, but nevermind i still take it as a win)
>>
File: MGTOW feelsquatch.jpg (43KB, 653x500px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW feelsquatch.jpg
43KB, 653x500px
>>665156
If you count the coastline of padre island its a lot more than 367 miles.

I would love to live in northern europe though , you win in so many ways.
Do you have any fjords?
I do have to say that I prefer having more freedom likes texans have even though I dont much care for texas in general.
>>
File: Limfjorden_zs_1_ubt.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
Limfjorden_zs_1_ubt.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
>>665158
well if by fjord you think of the steep cliffed ones in Norway no, but if you know the long winding ones then yes.

i would swap to Amerika in a heartbeat given the chance any day of the week, yes, but you love your country you know?
>>
File: Fig6_Limfjorden_ilt2006_34.jpg (196KB, 1632x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Fig6_Limfjorden_ilt2006_34.jpg
196KB, 1632x1141px
>>665163
Accidentally removed my Trip here. dont know why i even bother with it any more. such is the curse of the multi board poster.
>>
>>665156
Denmark beats Texas, not the USA (~20,000 miles of coastline). Michigan has the longest freshwater coastline in the world and by itself 3/4 of Denmark's coastline length.
>>
>>665202
>Denmark beats Texas, not the USA
that is exactly what the anon said
>>
>>665156
You are full of shit mogens. You are including Greenland
>>
File: image.jpg (354KB, 1503x959px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
354KB, 1503x959px
>>665111
Take I-10 to Winnie
Exit 146 and go south to High Island
When you hit the beach turn left.

Hwy 87 has been washed out since the 80s but is still open to traffic. It's usually empty and barely any people on holidays. You can travel the beach all the way to Sabine Pass when you reach J D Murphey wildlife refuge.
>>
The Lone Star Trail is about 45min north of us. There are, I dunno, 3 massive national forests within a days drive, there is Big Bend within a days drive etc. etc.

Unless you are just a Car Camper, in which case enjoy your mixtapes.
>>
>>665111
Big thicket national preserve
>>
File: 20160103_144218.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160103_144218.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Try big Bend. It's about 10-12 hours away and some of the camp sites are a 45 minute drive down a shitty dirt road. There's no cell phone service, and no humans this time of year.

Pic related. It's on the last paved road we took before our camp site
>>
NOT FUCKING HOUSTON, THAT'S FOR DAMN SURE
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.