[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The passionate /out/-lurker that never goes out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: GjC1EIC.jpg (127KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
GjC1EIC.jpg
127KB, 858x536px
DAE feel like that?

I have been (more or less) regularly browsing /out/ for 1-2 years now, occasionally posting in some gear thread (mostly double-use stuff like backpacks, watches), and I find it super fascinating and exciting to follow the threads.

But tbqhfam i've never even sleep outside in my life.

I just find it super comfy to read from my comfortable armchair in my air-conditioned house about people doing survival, prepping, etc.

Full disclosure, I *have* travelled a lot (way more than avg), lots of countries, lots of backpacking.

Just not into nature.

Am I missing out?
>>
You sound like a female. You don't have to kill yourself but for the love of Allah never post again.
>>
File: 1452291991678.jpg (120KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452291991678.jpg
120KB, 600x400px
>>663382
يابني انا مش فاهم يعني ايه المشكلة كس امك، ليه لنت كلمت عم الله؟؟؟؟
ولو انت همروح جوجل ترنسليت دلوقتي، انت ترنس
>>
>>663376
yes.
>>
File: 1.png (329KB, 602x461px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
329KB, 602x461px
I have to say with all honesty that women are really not appreciated on this board.
This is a male space.
Please respect that anon.
>>
>>663395
> Facebook
>>
>>663376
I knew it
This is probably most of the posters on this board
Now I know why I spend most of my time here dispelling misinformation.

Don't feel bad. Almost everyone here is like you
>>
>>663406
my facebook.
>>
Nah, I actually get /out/ quite a bit and really enjoy it.

I mostly come to /out/ for giggles, though I've been spending a bit more time on since I hurt my knee and have to stay /in/ for a week or so.
>>
>>663376
Yes, i'm on the same boat.
That's why i never post though. Except when i can be helpful, but that's rare on /out/.
>>
File: 1730811_72c45e97.jpg (95KB, 640x465px) Image search: [Google]
1730811_72c45e97.jpg
95KB, 640x465px
>>663376
>>663382
>>663402
>>663434
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>663748
>MGTOW
stop it
MGTOW is fedora tier
>>
File: MGTOW.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
>>663748
>>663748

Tell it like it is anon!
Goddamn right this is a MGTOW board.
>>
>>663750
wtf is MGTOW?
>>
>>664750
a term popular in the "redpill" and "manosphere"-type blogs/websites referring to men who don't marry or something like that

it doesn't have anything to do with /out/ either way so we might as well call it CANCER
>>
>>663376
How does one "backpack" without sleeping out of doors?
>>
>>664761
You sleep in youth hostels (bring earplugs) and when you've seen everything in town that your Lonely Planet tells you to see you take the train or bus to the next one. It's a common term for a common activity.
>>
>>664757
>it doesn't have anything to do with /out/

It sure does have to do with /out/
Getting /out/ is the best escape from feminism there is.
Some of us here are thinking about doing it full time.
>>
>>664757
It's male feminism, basically. Super retarded and has no right to be here
>>
>>665079
>>665079
Why dont you try educating yourself on the subject anon.
>>
>>665102
I'll start browsing /r9k/ right away.
>>
>>663376
Nobody is not into nature. There's something mother nature has for you that you'll love.

The sound of the wind th5rough the trees, the sounds of birds chirping, the smell of the fresh water, relaxing and watching wildlife be wildife, laying in a tent and hearig the coyotes scream in the night, the nip on your nose jack frost gives you, catching that walleye, lying on a rock in the sun and taking a nap, walking thru the woods and watching the critters scampering, sneaking up on a grouse and scaring the piss outta it (or it startling you if he gets the jump, little bastards), or even just sitting at a picnic table with friends getting drunk and playing an acoustic guitar till the night rolls in and your singing around a fire.

You'll find something you love, you just gotta look!
>>
>>666666
>>
File: 1449612037197.png (26KB, 273x200px) Image search: [Google]
1449612037197.png
26KB, 273x200px
>>666854
what happened to the big get?

getting a little sick of too many mods areound here these days tbqhwy
>>
>>664859
Sounds fun. How do I into? Is danger?
>>
>>666862
I've been to a few hostel, safe.

Fun
>>
File: flash.jpg (1MB, 1728x2304px) Image search: [Google]
flash.jpg
1MB, 1728x2304px
>>663376
>Am I missing out?
no one can answer that but you. most people would be miserable in the places i'm happiest.

>>664761
yuro backpacking=/=murrica backpacking
>>
>>666911
in a hostel now
feel safe but ronery
>>
File: scotty_p.jpg (57KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
scotty_p.jpg
57KB, 600x454px
>>666855
>>
I'm only 20 and have lived in Philly my whole life. I lurk here and it fucking sucks knowing I have to live here. I wish I owned some fucking land or knew where I could go hike around here. fuck this city its a shithole.
>>
>>667437
Few options
1) get drunk
2) talk to randoms. You'll make friends, or just have someone to pass time with
3) have a campfire. It will attract people. One hostel i just started a campfire alone on a nice night and had a few beers. Throughout the night, more and more people came to have some drinks and talk.
4) read. I bought some /out/ related books to read. Also, i enjoy reading manga, so some nights i did that. (don't judge, I'm a kid on the inside)

The main thing to remember : (mostly) everyone is there to travel/sightsee/explore, so talk about that. Ask what trails people hiked. Tell them what you've done. Share any helpful info you know. Be friendly and they'll be friendly back.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.