[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just moved to ireland, and love it here. need to knw best places

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: ireland-flag.jpg (28KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ireland-flag.jpg
28KB, 500x281px
just moved to ireland, and love it here. need to knw best places near dublin for landscape photography and camping.
>>
OP here, also any urbex bros in dublin can give advice?
>>
I'm not from that area of Ireland but you may enjoy the area around glenmalure and the Wicklow mountains in general. To my knowledge the rest of that entire area is just boring flat farmland. You could also have a look at the Cooley mountains further up the coast about an hour from Dublin, and the Ring of Gullion just across the border in Co Armagh (about ~1.5 hrs from Dublin).

This is for camping because I don't know anything about photography.
>>
Wicklow Mountains are the only decent range of mountains in Ireland.

In general everything in Ireland has an owner, so the Natural Parks might have a length of 10 km max from one side to the other. Don't expect 100 of kilometers in each direction like in the US....
>>
>>662347
>>662409
What this guy said, Irish national here, Wicklow mountains are plain and simple the best, however, I've gone wild camping a fair bit and I've never actually run into trouble from it, mostly because I've not been caught but eh.
>>
Dubfag here, like the others have said, Wicklow mountains is your best bet for scenery and such.

You may also want to take a trip to Kingscourt Co. Cavan, there's a forest there called Dun an RĂ­, definitely not as big as what you would find in the US but it's a very beautiful, peaceful and quiet spot to chill for the day. It's owned though so no camping unfortunately.

Also watch out for scumbags knacker drinking if you plan to stay out overnight
>>
File: 1447811524469.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1447811524469.gif
2MB, 200x200px
Mfw I see an Irish thread on /out/
>>
>>662347
Mayofag here, Ireland is a piece of shit and the is nothing but grass outside
>>
>>662506
The law of Wicklow park states that you cannot be in Glendalough valley, 200 meters or so from a river or a pathway. So get into those commercial forests and stay there if you want.

Dubfags, what about organizing an expedition to Wicklow. Any interest?
>>
File: c86.jpg (36KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
c86.jpg
36KB, 600x342px
>>662821
Amerifag here, the hell is Knacker Drinking?
>>
Used to live in Dublin but I'm in Cork ages now. Dublin isn't great for /out/ activities. But as others said Wicklow mountains are your best bet, there's a fair few parks and walks in Blessington. There's a park up Killiney Hill, just get the dart towards Bray and get off wherever you fancy or walk the length of the coast. But desu there's loads of people around wherever you go. If you're willing to travel further a field there's loads
>>
>>665672
Lol. Basically it's getting a load of cans and drinking in fields
>>
>>665285
As i expected: Culchies are always retarded. There are no exceptions.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.