[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in backwater village in Sweden >due to low pop there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: 684807_0.jpg (89KB, 940x600px) Image search: [Google]
684807_0.jpg
89KB, 940x600px
>live in backwater village in Sweden
>due to low pop there is lots of land sold in the area is sold for symbolic prices like 1 SEK (about 10 cents in USD) for a hundred acres plus permits to build houses for 10000 SEK (1000 USD)

Just exactly how does this work in general? Are you just buying yourself costs?

t. financially inept but tempted every time I open the paper
>>
>>653707
what? what prices are those? the concept of private land is a bit different than in other parts of the world, isn't it?
can foreigners buy land in Sweden like a national citizen? pls answer anon.
>>
>>653712
>the concept of private land is a bit different than in other parts of the world, isn't it?
Yeah

Land that aren't crops or have buildings in the area are free to roam by anyone
>>
>>653720
(pic was a church that was also sold for 1 SEK to some family that now live there. Condition was the upkeep and that it is landmarked, the municipality could no longer pay for it)

I want to get in on this
>>
>>653722
>I want to get in on this
don't what are you waiting for tbqh, Sven. They're giving land away, go and take your fair share of it. Then build something there and forbid the access to others.
>>
>>653722
If the township couldn't pay to maintain it as a landmark, how would a family?

About twenty-five years ago, my mother got a house for "free" in the US, on the pretense that she repair and upgrade the property. It ended up costing about twenty-five thousand USD. She sold the house for eighty-five thousand about ten years ago. So it worked for her.
>>
>>653724
>Then build something there and forbid the access to others.

You need permission from the communal govt. to build a permanent residence though.
>>
wait what.
Where about it Sweden is this north/south.
Also do you know something about Norway?
>>
>>653725
>If the township couldn't pay to maintain it as a landmark
All the money went to refugees, shit's ugly in kuckland.
>>
>>653725
>If the township couldn't pay to maintain it as a landmark, how would a family?

Well, a municipality generally maintains hundreds of buildings (often way more than one parish church...) as well as social institutions.
>>
Not sure about Sweden but in the US you will see property conveyances for large tracts of land for a dollar or so. What usually happens is the buyer pays the seller "under the table" the real amount. The reason for doing this is to save money on filing the transaction with the appropriate county office. The county will charge a filing fee which is a percentage of the transaction.
>>
>not buying land/houses to house refugees
>>
Which part of Sweden are you talking about OP?
>>
>>653707
how do we get in on this op? Is there a link? Can I do it from my comfy chair or do I need to fly to sweden?
>>
>>653730
Jeg ville ihvertfall ikke flyttet til Sverige...
>>
>>654078

You have to be a refugee or muslim to qualify
>>
File: team america.jpg (10KB, 225x223px) Image search: [Google]
team america.jpg
10KB, 225x223px
>>654173
dirka dirka muhammad jihad
now, please tell me where to I sign up
>>
>>654224
First you need to convert five 10/10 thick, qt nordic blondies to your peace religion. Then you get them all pregnant and there you go. you get land and free monies from the oppressive government. They want you to integrate so it would be better if you bring your 60 people number family. Cousins, brothers, uncles, neighbors and their relatives are a pro.
I know we are not doing enough to integrate you guys so we will build a few mosques and forbid local and traditional costumes that we have for centuries so you can feel welcome. If you want something more you feel free to ask. Now I must ask for forgiveness of our white imperialism ruining your lives. Sorry in name of all swedekucks.

t. President of swedkuckland, Sven Rashid Mohamed Johansson
>>
>>654075
Mellersta, mark nära Hjälmaren

>>654173
I'm pretty much the only "darkie" in a 10 mile radius here with my brown eyes :^)

>>653769
I phoned them up

They want you to keep the part of the land near the road (0.2 acres field) clear and build the foundation for a house within a year

Guess they don't want a bunch of potential properties getting overgrown
>>
>>653731
stop
>>
File: northerneurope.jpg (21KB, 267x205px) Image search: [Google]
northerneurope.jpg
21KB, 267x205px
>>654272
>>
File: 1409162956320.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1409162956320.gif
3MB, 600x338px
I can't wait for the next election

SD 2018
>>
>>654377
>northern europe
>posted by an american

You have more niggers than the total population of Northern Europe... You have more niggers in one city than all of Sweden has. You have nigger politicians. You have a nigger president. Every sixth American is black. Every third is hispanic. The remaining are "white", most of which are brown-eyed mutts.
>>
>>654393
ours are way more focused on killing eachother and grifting the gov for the chance to stay dependent on said gov.
>>
>>653707
>sweden
Isn't this country overtaken by niggers and mudslimes after what's happening in the past years?
Who would want to live in a multicultural shithole, even if it's for free?
>>
>>654399
Please
My virgin eyes can't take this much edge. Go back to /pol/.
>>
If this anything like the villages they were selling off in Spain and Italy, you may have to an EU resident to purchase.
>>
>>654393
>>
>>653707
That's a really impractical hat she's wearing.
>>
>>653707
>Are you just buying yourself costs?
Unless you can fool someone to buy it from you, yes.
>>
>>654398
You have more black on white crime than South Africa. American whites are getting genocided harder than the Boers
>>
>>654268
ayyy örebro/askersund bro here
vättern>hjälmaren
>>
File: 1412095569763.jpg (90KB, 566x943px) Image search: [Google]
1412095569763.jpg
90KB, 566x943px
>>654403
>the /pol/ boogeyman
>implying I said any lie and not just facts
>>
>>654729

It doesn't belong here faggot, stop shitting up the board.
>>
>>654393
>Yet Sweden has a higher rape rate
>the highest in Europe
>tries to silence victims to not paint refugees in a "bad light"
>>
>>657307
And the USA has a higher homicide rate than not only any European country, but also higher than any African countries.

Incidentally, the USA has more blacks than 48 out of the 58 countries in Africa.

wew lad
>>
where the fuck are they selling land for these prices? I live in Halland but am looking for some forrest for hunting and possibly moving north
Where to look? Hemnet??
>>
>>657310
>Hemnet
lel

Kommunen står det ju i tråden. Det har legat annonser i lokaltidningen och på deras hemsida i månader. >>654268
>>
>>657308
>Sweden's is still growing
>USA's is shrinking

Sweden's killing itself.
>>
>>657324
Yup, it will bring itself to USA levels of third worldness in just 15 years

another 20 to get the same demographics
>>
>>657307
rates are high in sweden because laws are tougher concerning what is considered rape and the police take it very serious.
>>
>>657332
that's the general excuse for the high numbers. real reason's not so pc: the enricher's are raping Swedes at an alarming rate. all in the numbers until SCB mysteriously stopped reporting on rapists' nationalities/ethnicities.
take this shit to /pol/ though.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.