[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homeless General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 259
Thread images: 38

File: IMG_20170422_122036.jpg (504KB, 2095x1638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170422_122036.jpg
504KB, 2095x1638px
Trains feet vans cars trucks tarps bivvys boots beans bad breath and booze in the new but nowhere near improved Homeless General!
Learn how to be an amoral bottomfeeding subhuman piece of garbage with your least favorite /out/ists!
Quit your job trash your parents house and pop open those steelies boys and grils lets do this
>>
>>1027339
How much do you guys hate oogles
>>
File: Worried meme.png (82KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
Worried meme.png
82KB, 239x229px
I currently posses a backpack, sleeping bag, pad, and bivvy for inclement weather. Is this good? Will I need much else?

>tfw freaking out because I'll be hitting the road soon
Is flying a sign still lucrative?
>>
>>1027457
Are oogles homeless faggots? Are you recruiting?
>>
>>1027478
>Homeless faggots
In a way yes.
Gutter punks, crust punk. I like their music
>>
>>1027339
I'm planning on road tripping this summer with my gf and sleeping in my car to cut costs. What steps should I take to insure not to get jacked or raped?
>>
>>1027544
This will also all be in Texas where it's legal for me to keep a shotgun in my car. Would this be necessary?
>>
>>1027544
Have fun breaking up with your gf
>>
>>1027549
We aren't making a career from it. A trip wouldn't take more than a day or two.
>>
>>1027544
There's nothing you can do.
>>
If Im going to be homeless, I want to be near a beach that has public bathroom/showers. Also some where that has fruit trees.
>>
>>1027457
The tumblrinas of the street kids
>>
>>1027339
How much could I expect to make per day panhandling? I figure I only need $1 a day for food. Maybe $3 if I want to get drunk that day.
>>
>>1028843
You wont have a day where you make less than 10 bucks unless youre pants on head retarded. 30-40 usually on the low end and 100 dollar days are common if you put in the time.
>>
>>1027500
the greatful dead kid who go to the rainbow gatherings are a cult. if you fuck up they will mindfuck you
>>
>>1027339
Nice cock
>>
>>1028843
eat healthy friend
>>
File: C34fKOfWYAAHCe1.jpg (114KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
C34fKOfWYAAHCe1.jpg
114KB, 960x960px
>>1027339
was wondering if its a good idea to walk around with my pistol on my hip since im going to be homeless pretty soon.
Live in an open carry state, but not sure how people would react to a vagrant walking around with a gun out in the open. Probably would call the cops if they saw me, and I really don't want to mess with them as a homeless guy.
Anyone with experience with this?
>>
>>1027865
Then I hope you live in Hawaii
>>
>>1029059
There is no reason to have the gun in the first place, unless youre some fuckin crackhead home bum running around with other crackhead home bums that are gonna try and stick your ass for your crack first chance they get.
>>
>>1027865
Go to an island at that point
Why not go live in Micronesia or something? Find internet somehow and have a rare flag
>>
>>1029195
If he's homeless where is he going to keep the gun if not on his person?
>>
>>1027457
/oogle4lyf/
>>
>>1029195
>there is no reason to have the gun in the first place
No offense brother, but I live in a pretty dangerous city. Since im going to be homeless, the chances of me getting mugged or killed increase exponentially. Im going to need a gun. Not a knife or a machete. A fucking gun.
I take it you live in some kind of gated community and your only /out/ experience is camping at your local park on weekends?
>>
>>1029295
Maybe he's a "liberal".
>>
>>1029295
We'll have fun getting arrested.
Yes people will call the cops on a homeless guy with a gun.

Do what you will fucking pussy
>>
>>1029311
Thanks brother, but ill take my chances :^)
>>
>>1029311
Did you seriously just throw a tantrum because you didn't get your way on something that wasn't any of your fucking business to begin with?

You honestly need to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>1029295
I knew you were gonna sperg like this. Should have inb4d but i gave you the benefit of the doubt. No offense brother, but youre an idiot. Ive been in every lower 48 state, every big city in this country homeless and walking. You dont need a gun. But of course, go ahead and get one anyway and see how it works out for you the first time you get shaken down. Better yet get on liveleak and watch the countless homeless people gunned down for holding a pen/other inanimate object/nothing and then go ahead and strap that iron to your hip you fucking pussy.
>>
>>1029274
Innapack but even that's retarded. But hey, this guy is gonna be homeless in a major city so he has no fucking clue what hes doing in the first place.
>>
File: ldbWK_s200x150.gif (368KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
ldbWK_s200x150.gif
368KB, 200x150px
>>1027606
>>>1027549

Hello friendo. This board isn't the best place for advice for a one night road trip. Please have a great trip and never leave texas ever.
>>
I work a boring job that I hate 5 days a week and I'm stuck in a mortgage. I fantasize about throwing it all in and just buying a van to sleep in and traveling around fishing all day.

Another part of me says that's fucking stupid, I like my king size bed, TVs in every room in the house, endless WiFi, surplus money, a clean kitchen to myself.

How can I balance homelessness and employment and keep my home?
>>
>>1029351
Yeah i really sperged out.
Peace brother i hope you have a wonderful life
>>
>>1029195
>no reason to have a gun

Keep your stupid unneeded opinion to yourself.
>>
File: rsz_img_20170423_160623-1.jpg (299KB, 1157x779px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20170423_160623-1.jpg
299KB, 1157x779px
>>1029374
While that dude is being a cunt, he is right. I have also been all over the country and the 2 altercations i have been in for 5 years only happened because i was tired of someone's shit. If you can, i would get a dog.
My advice is that if youre worried enough to pack heat, leave the city. Honestly, my advice is leave the city no matter your circumstance. It is immesurably harder to be first time homeless in a big city. If i were you, id find a smaller college town and go there until you get back on your feet.
All that said i personally have a marlin model 60sb as my car gun. If i were going on foot id opt for a saturday night special or some other pocket gun that you can just toss away somewhere if you ever had to use it. Be careful, that anon is not wrong about the police. Especially in a big city. You dont want to be in that position ever, regardless of the legality of carrying. What city if you dont mind sharing?
>>
File: rsz_20161007_114238.jpg (116KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_20161007_114238.jpg
116KB, 576x960px
>>1029377
The world is not as scary a place as you think it is. If anyone is advising you to carry a gun on your hip as a homeless person, they are giving you bad advice. I crossboard /k/ and i have owned 6 firearms but in my experience it is just not necessary. If you are in a vehicle however i am all for having a rifle, i have loved having mine since i started toting it around.

>>1029367
You can have all of that innavan anon. Go wild with it.
>>
>>1029367

Camp on weekends
>>
>>1029379
That guy is autistic. Im well aware of the police and how I should avoid them as a vagrant as i stated in my first post.
City is Birmingham AL
>>
File: rsz_img_20161027_110251.jpg (184KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20161027_110251.jpg
184KB, 1328x747px
>>1029389
I mean, you did start the shit by saying he lived in a gated community. He's right, regardless of your personal opinions on safety and firearms. Experience speaks more than the nightly news, and your head will keep you out of any danger unless youre the type who goes looking for it. It sounds like you are already dead set on having the firearm so im somewhat confused as to why you asked us in the first place.
Why stick around the city, why not travel? Are you going to be in a vehicle?
>>
>>1029403
I didn't start anything.
He said something really dumb and called him out on it.
>>
File: rsz_img_20160924_110326.jpg (190KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20160924_110326.jpg
190KB, 747x1328px
>>1029409
>there is no reason to have the gun in the first place
>I take it you live in some kind of gated community and your only /out/ experience is camping at your local park on weekends?

Whatever you say. He's still right. Good luck with your gat famalam.
>>
>>1029412
Sure thing brother.
Youre probably him anyway and still hung up on that gated community thing. Ill just keep my pistol on me, because I don't feel like getting killed by bored teenagers or gang members during an initiation trial.
Either way, go ahead and continue embarrassing yourself.
Peace and love
>>
>>1029414
>ask question
>get assblasted because anons dont tell you what you want to hear
>damage control mode
>anonymous
10/10, my man
>>
>>1029415
Its not that big of a deal. Take a walk and cool off, brother. Getting angry because Im not taking your bait isn't going to solve anything
peace
>>
>>1029420
Shaking my head at you family
>>
>>1029311

>arrested
>for carrying a gun legally

Go away, limp wrist.
>>
>>1029389
>Alabama
Im pretty sure that's an open carry state like you mentioned, so I don't know why everyone here is sperging out on you and saying you are going to get arrested when it's perfectly legal to walk around with a gun on your your waist.
>>
>>1029428
Done playing nice. You're wrong, and you're 15 years old. And you belong on another board with the other rejects. Stop role playing out in your mother's basement, she is disappointed in your fat failure of an existance.
>>
>>1029664
Top kek
>>
File: rsz_img_20170423_120329.jpg (219KB, 738x960px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20170423_120329.jpg
219KB, 738x960px
>>1029664
I may be fat but ive got a mobile basement thats all mine. Maybe one day you can aspire to compf instead of having to worry about blasting fools in Bama you yelawolf motherfucker
>>
>>1029592
It's the assumption that 'homeless' means mentally deficient and/or reckless addict; cops can, have, and will continue to shoot anyone they perceive as a threat to themselves or others.

Most cops can tell the difference between a traveler and a bum (and travelers generally put their guns away when in cities), but it only take one trigger happy cop to end your life, so it's only a matter of time before Anon runs into one.
>>
>>1029711
Gunna be at nationals?
>>
>>1027545
Probably going get shot and raped either way In America
>>
>>1029389
If you can't find any work and aren't able to get back on your feet before winter rolls around, I strongly suggest you head for Mobile, AL.
Living in beach weather as a homeless person seems ideal since Mobile beaches are crawling with vagrants.
>>
>>1027339

learn grammar.
>>
>>1029414
Completely different guy, but they're kind of right. The only kind of people that will attack you will do it if they're sure they can get away with it. Generally it means them trying to get a cheap shot in on you that you'll look fucking nuts for shooting them over it since you have way more capable force and they're in their circumstance because they're stupid and keep making stupid decisions where nobody retaliates too forcefully even though they easily could. It'd probably scare off anyone chill enough to take pity or hang out with a bum. Honestly avoid pot heads or any drug addicts and you'd probably be fine without one. I don't think there is anyway you're not going to live out the rest of your life in prison if you're homeless and shoot someone else no matter what the situation is. Don't take jobs where you get stranded out with a bunch of strangers either that you can't just walk away from real easy. You'll never find anyone looking to rip you off as bad as when you're desperate. There is a ridiculous amount of drug addicts floating around making a living off ripping off one another and anyone unfortunate enough to get stuck near them, they probably have at least one person that has their shit together bailing them out once in a while so they can keep ripping off other unfortunates the rest of the time.
>>
>>1030576
Say that to my face faggot not online and see what happens
>>
>>1030594
Go back to pol
>>
>>1027463
Gun. get a handgun.
>>
>>1029382
better to have it and not use it you dumbass
>>
>>1027463
Knife. Water bottle. Market for sign
>>
Might be homeless in Glasgow for 2-3 weeks over the summer. Will have enough money for food. How do I keep warm, dry and away from trouble? I plan to work too, so I need somewhere to shower and clean up. Any advice?
>>
>>1031739
Get back to me when you leave the house BIIIIIITCH
>>
>>1029664
>you're well fed
>you have a shelter
Those gloves sure came off quick
>>
>>1029295
>No offense brother, but I live in a pretty dangerous city.

Leave it for a better place since you've failed there. If beaners can walk across the border you can figure out how to go where you can get a job.
>>
>>1032060
As far as sleeping just get out of sight and dont have a big profile i.e. a tent. I have no idea what its like there but theres always a bush to crash in somewhere.
>>
>>1027463
>no knife
>no fire kit
>no cook kit
ur fokinded m8
>>
>>1029034
that's a hen not a cock you dumb fucking cunt
>>
i have bivvy and a sleeping bag.
i will be evicted soon
i have 1.4k to my name
what should i get? i'd assume some kind of cooking kit and a good bag?
also i have a good poncho and jacket so thats covered
>>
>>1033073
A new apartment and a job if you don't have one.
>>
>>1033085
i have a job sort of lined up but it's a few to many months out
>>
>>1033073
Get a nice pack and some nice boots, pack of underwear pack of socks. You need 2 outfits and the rest underwear and socks. The bivvy is fucking tits, itll do everything you need.
>>
>>1033073
People will say that being homeless is like camping.
It's not. Its a lot worse. You're uncomfortable all the time. Especially if the weather is bad.

Try to avoid getting wet at all costs unless you are taking a shower or something at local YMCA/gym. Because if you get wet outside during bad weather then things are going to get miserable for you real quick.

Try to save as much money as you can. You are lucky to have that much money on you despite going homeless. When I was evicted, I had less than 20$ to my name. It will be useful for helping you get back on your feet.

Avoid druggies and other vagrants. They are trouble. If you are going to be homeless for longer than you expect, then maybe adopt a stray dog.
One of greatest companions ive ever had in my entire fucking life was some husky mix abandoned by his owners for some reason.
Eventually,I had to abandon him as well once I finally got a new job and the cheapest apt complex I could move into did not allow pets.
I was heartbroken and I feel like crying like a bitch just typing this out. I tried looking for him all over the city but could never find him. I wanted to die.
>>
>>1033486
fuck i still want to kill myself over that shit. Itst not fucking fair. That stupid college kids snuck a dog into their apt so why the fuck couldnt I? im fucking triggered as fuck right now. Im so worthless
Im sorry Moses, I couldnt save you. I fucking loved you like my own son
>>
>>1033486
Do bums fight over corners? How do you effectively panhandle without intruding on another man's "territory"
>>
>>1033495
If someone wants to fight you over piece of the sidewalk, then let them have it. Its not worth it.
Also while im on the subject, avoid homeless shelters if you can. But if you can not live without a roof over your head and a bead watch your six. Homeless shelters are very dangerous places to be. Theft is frequent.
>>
>>1033486
Wew lad. Your advice and your life is shit. Please do better for fucks sake.
>>
File: IMG_1178[1].jpg (69KB, 428x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1178[1].jpg
69KB, 428x640px
>>1027339
I'm moving to British Columbia and im planning on walking there from the east coast,
i'd go through the states, but how realistic is this goal?
are there references for a first timer?
i've been homeless before, longest time on the streets was 3 months,

i'm just wondering if theres certain routes that are best?
>>
>>1034089
>save money
>avoid oogles
>be save

Yeah wew lad, what terrible advice! He should have talked about collecting shiny rocks and selling them to hippies! Obviously that's where its at
>>
>>1034120
Why are you homeless again?
>>
>>1034124
Go be buttflustered somewhere else faggot
>>
>>1034170
Triggered.
>>
>>1034170
>blasted
>>
>>1033073
Your shit will get stolen. Don't spend anything you will miss if it disappears.
>>
>>1027500
Got any recommendos on good Oogle music? I like Blackbird Raum and Rail Yard Ghosts if ya got anything in that vein.
>>
>>1034304
Are oogles good or bad? Are they like fairies or skinwalkers? Are they like waifus? Why does everyone obsess on them?
>>
>>1027545

Legal yes (in az checkvwith local police) but very unwieldy.
>>
>>1029059

Keep it concealed. Dont ever bring it up or out unless needed.
>>
>>1029367

Buy land outside of town
Buy rv
Live in rv on land
>>
>>1034327
They're one of those quasi neutral types- like Gollum. They can be fun to hang around with. They have a ton of knowledge of the dirtier darker places you might want to go. But if you ask them to do big things like go to Mordor you might have a bad time. They generally talk about the one thing they're obsessing over, like crack, booze or rings or some shit. You definitely don't want to trust them too much, and don't do some stupid shit like leave your valuables out and unattended, like rings and shit.
>>
File: y_tho.jpg (865KB, 1813x2111px) Image search: [Google]
y_tho.jpg
865KB, 1813x2111px
>>1034357
but w what money tho? Dont u still need to werk a jerb after that?
>>
>>1027545
What part of Texas? Wouldn't mind meeting a fellow anon
>>
>>1034482
if you expect to keep said land with property taxes then yes.
>>
>>1032060
>homeless in Glasgow

fuck off we dont need any more, homeless people litter the streets around here
>>
>>1029326
This should be a T-shirt.
>>
>>1033486
>People will say that being homeless is like camping.
It is when you're camping, you know, in the woods. Not so much if you're trying to get by in some major city where you have to beg all day just to get enough money to do things that are free in nature.

"Will pick wild mushrooms for food"
>>
who /stinkyfeet/ here?
>>
I have a vehicle that's 93.7% ready.
My family cut me off completely. Good riddance.
I had just €80,000 in left last December. Enough to start a new life.
I should be on the road already, enjoying freedom and perpetual summer.
But I'm still here because I was unable to resist a real estate deal that will triple my investment.
Now I have to deal with Architects and permits, and regulation like a responsible adult.
I hate responsibility more and more each day.
Why do I keep doing it?
I close my eyes and flip a coin in my head - heads I make money, tails I lose everything.
I always hope it lands on tails.
Thats how mad I am.
>>
>>1033486
>I abandoned him as well
kys
>>1034120
why not oh I don't know hop a train hitchhike or cycle etc its like almost 5k km from toronto it would take months to walk
>>
File: tay2.jpg (43KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
tay2.jpg
43KB, 800x450px
>have aphonia
>have crippling depression because no family or friends
>stop getting up for work and quit my job of 9 years
>decide i'm done with societies shit
>file for disability
>process takes so long i end up homeless and can't afford much on my checks ($620 a month)
>get into fight with a drunk black guy and beat him with a skillet at 2am one night
>steal his bmx bike and the bag he had on the bars with his phone and some drugs in it
>sell the drugs to some mexicans
>repaint bike orange and white
>found a dog, started trying to find the address on his collar
>finally found his owners after walking every street in kansas city and took him home after a week
>tfw they made me take money even though i tried to refuse it
>get to shower and lift every day at the ymca
>ride bike all over town
>get a new sim card and charger for black guys phone
>browse 4chan by leeching wifi from random places like wal-mart and mcdicks
>bought a tent and sleeping bag instead of trying to sleep in abandoned places
>sleep where i think nobody will walk through
>bought a cheap 1911 + couple boxes of ammo and a couple knives to put in my day travel bag since you don't need a permit to CC here anymore

going homeless might have actually saved me from killing myself, there's so much freedom
>>
>>1041703
>get a new charger for black guys phone
Is this still 2007? Why do you even need a charger?
>>
>>1041714
to charge the battery
>>
File: 76467796.jpg (13KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
76467796.jpg
13KB, 400x225px
>>1041714
>>
>>1041724
>>1041721
Guys, it's a fucking USB cable, not a specialized charger.
Who the fuck buys USB cables nowadays.
>>
>>1041731
what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>1041734
I HAVE A BOX OF CABLES.
50 OF THEM AT LEAST.
FITS EVERY PHONE OR DEVICE WITH A 3.7v BATTERY.
>>
>>1041840
this guys homeless he doesn't have a box of cables
>>
>>1027544
>>1027545
>>1027606
>spending one night in a car in a group in rural america
>worried about getting raped and robbed
you must live in a constant state of panic
>>
any tips on catching out in tiny yards?
i feel like its gonna be more difficult and if i fuck up i have to wait another 4 days because thats how dead its here
>>
>>1042160
get a radio srsly next to nothing is encryped also a cheap GPS and an old toughbook accend into a cyberoogle senpai
>>
>>1042208
>get a radio and 11lbs worth of redundant shit.
kek
>>
>>1042160
nigger just get on one
>>
>>1039110
RIP anon
>>
>>1034327
oogles are not good. you dont need to know about oogles unless you already know about oogles. window shoppers need not apply.
>>
Anyone ITT onnastreet right now?
I met a 17 year old who fucks old ladies for money while traveling. Aint that some shit. He gets anywhere from 40 to 150 per granny.
Bunch of people going home, met a kid who just got his ass beat in a ride and kicked out at Love's with his puppy. We gave him a couple bucks and some shoes and he got a ride the whole way to Oregon the next morning.
Dealt with a few salty fucks the last few months. The bearded homeless lady knows what she did.
One of my bandmates got himself arrested on a bunch of xanax. rip.
Bought a van on the cheap, it lasted til we fixed the bus. Good investments.
Two of my friends got pack jacked in the last 2 weeks. Stop leaving your shit around noobs.
I hear a certain van dwelling /out/ist got himself a girlfriend. Props.
What does a guy gotta do to get a washboard player? Accepting applications.
Dog pissed on some drunk lady's foot the other night busking. Not like splashed on it a bit just straight on piss missile. She told me not to worry, "She's just being a dog." whatever lady
Any current events from other street neets?
Pic related, vintage busanon. Sup fuckers
>>
boutta be homeless in boston for who knows how long after living sheltered as fuck life with parents for 19 years
what do
>>
>>1043241
GTFO Boston. Travel. Get camping gear and walk out of the city. Hitchhike west and just drift.
>>
>>1033486
>>1033488
Why did you leave meeee
>>
>>1041703
what do you eat and drink? they're my main concerns
>>
>>1043235
What did the bearded lady do?
>>
>>1043235
>Dog pissed on some drunk lady's foot the other night busking.
>She told me not to worry, "She's just being a dog."
>whatever lady
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>1043235
>pack jacked in the last 2 weeks

>stealing someones gear
>oogles not even once
>>
>>1041703
>you dont need a permit to cc
literally no state does you lying fuck
>>
>>1043587
She knows.
>>1043603
What's wrong with me? I'm not the one who purposefully had a dog piss on my foot for no reason. Who are you to say there's anything wrong with that anyway? Maybe she had athlete's foot.
>>1043662
>homebums
>>
File: 907.png (524KB, 519x562px) Image search: [Google]
907.png
524KB, 519x562px
>>1043567
water mostly, sometimes i drink decaffeinated tea

which reminds me, i learned to stay away from caffeine and sugar, if you're addicted to caffeine suffer the withdrawal headaches before going homeless or pack some super strength aspirins, the occasional soda probably wont hurt though, kicking caffeine all together gave me so much more energy (kicking caffeine makes your mojostick look and feel bigger too)

i use my disability checks to buy cheap canned food mostly, beef hash is always nice, i get green beans, corn and sometimes fruit

>>1043706
read up you big silly soloman, only a handful of states have constitutional carry (aka permitless conceal carry), the rest do require a permit/license unless you just enjoy having your dog shot and being assraped for 10+ years by tyrone and darnell

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concealed_carry_in_the_United_States
>>
>>1031739
it really isnt
carrying a gun gives cops a great reason to arrest you, or at the very least, hassle the shit out of you
if you're seriously so concerned about safety, carry bear spray, which you should already be doing in the first place
>>
>>1041703
>there's so much freedom
Being homeless and alome in urban areas makes me feel like a loser animal thing, especially when I crawl behind some dumpster or something to sleep at night. It's hellish. If you have a buddy its not as bad.
>>
>>1044068
>loser animal
Absolutely.
I stay away from urban areas, I prefer hiking in the woods off interstates. I almost never sleep in cities when I'm roaming.
Mm, I'm not some guttersnipe though. I'm a Scout, so I'm just more comfortable when I can hide in the trees or bushes.
>>
File: IMG_20170618_092317504_HDR.jpg (4MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170618_092317504_HDR.jpg
4MB, 4608x2592px
>>1044070
There is much to see just off the roads but the dirt path is best my fwiend.
>>
>>1044073
Saddlebacks are great ways to get around. Lots of vision and groomed land.
>>
>>1033488
>>1033486
You just wanted to keeo out of troubles. Its ok men i love you
>>
IS anyone out there busking/street performing? How's pay? What you do?
>>
>>1041994
rolling
>>
Any dirt bag climbers here?
>>
>>1043998
It's illegal to carry bear spray in most areas without bears.
>>
File: IMG_20170606_091021378.jpg (3MB, 5248x2952px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170606_091021378.jpg
3MB, 5248x2952px
>>1027544
FLORIDA
WALMART PARKING LOTS
STATE PARKS
PIERS
DUMPSTER DIVING
BOLOGNA
My gf and I do this all the time to save money on road trips and vacations, we never have any problems other than where to get good coffee, next trip we plan on taking a coffee pot and a 100 foot extension cord ~ilk
>>
>>1027339

I happened to stumble upon this thread, have you ever asked the church for help?

Especially if your willing to try and work and get back on your feet?

I heard some success from it, but usually what I hear is most churches don't have the raw resources to help, though it would be a good try, especially if you get acquainted with the community and attend the church they will go out of their way to help you.
>>
>>1045301
Con: you have to go to church and be around church people.
>>
>>1044439
No it's not. It's only illegal in very few states. You mean it's illegal to use bear spray on humans, and even then, only illegal in few more states than it is to possess it in. And what other tramp is going to go to the police and say someone sprayed him with bear spray, much less know it's bear spray and not standard pepper spray? How many people do you think have actually be pepper sprayed before?

but seriously what dumbass told you an emergency device could only be carried in case of emergency
>>1045301
It's not the 90s anymore anon, they arent allowed to feed homeless anymore. You need to go to one of them shelters. And then they feed you those shitty meals that you gotta stand in line for at least half an hour to get, and they go bad too fast to save, so you gotta come back the next day too.

what they need to do is give out bags of rice, cans of beans, and dried fruit. You can live off that for a tremendously long time; a moron can prepare them in an instant and leave no trace, with no specialized mess kit, and they're dirt cheap.
>>
>>1037579
There are tons of coyotes outside my city so thats a big negative on being a hobo in the woods.
>>
>>1045380
>what is fire
>>
>>1045380
Get a dog or git swole.
No yote gon risk sum fuck with you if you bench 400 and got delts like a hot dog bun.
>>
>>1045387
coyotes are smarter than the average domestic dog.
They will get a female to lure it into the woods and they will all jump on it and kill it.
Ive only heard of pittbulls and other nigger breeds surviving coyote ambushes. And they end up killing the whole pack.
>>
>>1045388
You really dont need to worry about it. Coyotes are small and not very aggressive (especially towards humans), unless you're at a place with heavy human traffic. Build a fire and dig in, pull a tarp or a roof over you, and settle into a bag, and nothings going to fuck with you, except maybe a deer or bear walking on you, but you should be smart enough to camp away from their tracks.
>>
File: SAM_3031.jpg (4MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_3031.jpg
4MB, 4608x3456px
>>1043235
certain van dwelling /out/ist here.
been a beach bum lately in Hampton & P-town, busking up mad monies w/ gf who sells corny jokes for 1$, smoking pot with drag queens, meeting other street musicians, eating free pizza, squatting unused porches, getting synesthesia.
just the other day some dude gave me a sheet of some sketchy ass Datura/Belladonna extract I /might/ never eat. it's literally on a square cut out of a fucking cereal box. I might give half to a homebum and see what happens.
picked up some basic bitch hitchhikers from turkey.
got free breakfast at a small diner when it suddenly decided to catch on fire. had to cross the street b/c sparks were following power lines all the way down the other side.

never heard a positive Xanax story.
>>
File: floorplan3.jpg (156KB, 353x676px) Image search: [Google]
floorplan3.jpg
156KB, 353x676px
Can I pull off pic related with SO and our kid?
>>
>>1044439
>bear spray is illegal
>a gun isn't
I love your country.
>>
>>1043537
Oh fuck.
>>
>>1045440
Devil's cherries are kinda like mixin acid with pcp/k. I wouldn't recommend unless you know what you're doing.
>>
>>1045314
>>1045342

Not homeless myself but would like to help people to get back on their feet, unless people choose this lifestyle, which some of the comments made me think a few do, regardless.

That's not a bad idea, what kinds of cans of beans do people like the most if I was to donate some? The ones with some chunks of meat in it too I am guessing.

I've helped the homeless out a few times, offered one guy that I would buy him anything from McDonalds, he wanted 2 big macs, 2 large fries, a large Dr. Pepper and about 5 Baby Ruth Bars. I was also thinking of maybe just buying a McDonalds gift card for them for $50 to $100, or something of the sort.

I also think it's a damn shame that they can't give food from a buffet to the homeless anymore. When I used to work in college, there was a local pizza buffet that would literally toss out an entire pizza that was untouched on the buffet after an hour into the garbage, it baffled me, apparently they used to give it to the homeless, but then someone got sick and sued the place and no more pizza for the homeless. They also did fried chicken there and did the same at giving it away, and would throw entire trays of day old fried chicken away, they then gave it to employees after being sued.

But on an personal level, what is most needed to help you all out to get back on your feet? I am extremely curious now.
>>
>>1041714
>he doesn't have a new phone that uses TurboCharge (tm) technology that requires it's own dedicated charger
How's 2011 treating you?
>>
>>1032146
Shit boii
>>
>>1046064
>what is most needed to help you all out to get back on your feet?
A place to stay, do laundry and shower so they can look presentable when job hunting.

That said most of the people who post here like this lifestyle.
>>
I need about tree fiddy
>>
>>1043998
Been stopped and searched twice, cops found gun, said for self defense. California (of course I'm sorta white). No attitude, yes sir no sir, usually works.
>>
>>1034120
Not realistic since some of the routes would be hundreds of miles with no town inbetween unless you go through the border towns, which makes you a good target for cops
>>
>>1045301
I got too drunk to drive home so I slept a night at a church nearby couple of years ago. They were ready to call the cops on me at 5 in the morning. I imagine they don't take homeless dudes too kindly either.
>>
>>1045440
>Datura
NOPE.AVI squeegee punks use to eat the seeds as a poor mans PCP here if people think nigs going crazy on PCP scary you should see a quebecois crusty going threw psychosis in traffic
>>
>>1027339

first time posting in one of these threads nad rather new to /out

but why dont homeless peopel try to find agriculture work?

is it a matter of networking or physically getting to the part of the country where work is demanded?

how do you guys feel about minimum wage and illegal immigrant labor?
>>
>>1047925

>rather new to /out
>but why dont homeless peopel try to find agriculture work?

Homeless people are not willing to work newfag otherwise they wouldn't be homeless
>>
I'm home with my parents for the summer with a part time wage slave job. I need a little adventure and looking to travel to either new York, Philly , or possibly Boston this summer. I want to stay for 1-2 nights max, but I wanna do this super cheap. I will be traveling by bus so won't be sleeping in my car. Most likely I'll be going to New York, so are you aware of any great spots for sleeping either in or close by to the city? Welcome answers to any of the other cites though too. Also I know it wouldn't technically be /out/, but if you know anything about those anarchists or commie types offering free warehouse sleeping quarters let me know. Those types of people are definitely not my crowd, but I'm open to considering anything, and doing something out there like that would still add to the adventure of it.

(I know this isn't about going full homeless, but I made this a separate thread at first but was referred here)
>>
>>1047958

or they can just live without a home and have cash for whatever...
>>
>>1045301
>ask a church
Churches will never help you. Redpill yourself, go stay in a church run shelter for a month for the lulz
>>1045380
Next you'll tell us you're afeared of bobcats and skinwalkers
>>1045387
4 and a half scoops
>>1045440
When are you coming west fgt
>>1045529
Get something bigger or remove shower/kitchen. You don't wanna be that close all the time. People need space. If you're gonna live in it for any amount of time anyways, if it's just a camper go for it.
You can shower at a fuckload of places and cook outside on a public grill or your own camp kitchen that you can put away instead of having a stove taking up living space constantly when you use it for maybe 5 mins a day.
>>1046064
Tons of restaurants will feed you if you aren't a homebum. You wont find anyone here currently living homeless who didn't choose it. There is no way to help a homebum have a better life except for bringing them their drugs and booze. Its far easier to live outside than you probably realize, these guys aren't in any danger except from themselves. They are fed, fucking, and getting high constantly. Gift cards are cool, you could hand out scratcher tickets for cheap as well. Fuck a McDicks card though
>>1046542
Lucky
>>1047182
Yep
>>1047925
Working is lame maaaan
>>1047973
You got this man just sleep anywhere i mean it's not like its new york or anything
>>
>>1047980
>If you are homeless you will have unlimited cash
>>
>>1047994
>You got this man just sleep anywhere i mean it's not like its new york or anything

Are you being sarcastic, I'm pretty new here? In case you missed it, it is new york.
>>
>>1048003
It's true wanna fight about it
>>1048006
No man you need to find a place to stay. You are the third person asking this same question in these threads over the months. You aren't going to find a nice safe sleep spot in the city that never sleeps. Dig a hole somewhere in central park maybe. If you are just going to be there for 2 days maybe you should just go on a bender and stay up the whole time, probably have more fun that way anyways.
>>
>>1048112
Alright thanks man. I was considering airbnb or which honestly I can afford no problem, I just have this neurotic urge to travel with practically zero costs. I'm not actually an absolute cheap skate like I sound, it's just something about the concept of being able to travel for practically nothing that makes the experience seem freer, more independent and shackle free in my mind.
>>
>>1047925
but some travlers/"homeless people' do tree planting fruit picking etc its seasonal work /out/asfuck and can pay pretty good if you work like a beast well at least in Canada

why would an american farmer give an outsider work when they can pay 20 illegals for a whitemans minimum wage also you don't even need to pay them just call ICE and pay the tiny fine fuck tyson foods and other big corps do this all the time
>>
>>1048252
Well do it if you really feel compelled. Last person i talked to that slept on the street in nyc said her and her bf woke up to getting pissed on. Ymmv.
>>
>>1044467
Bring a moka pot or a french press and some sort of portable stove or jetboil or something like that. I mean fuck you can even do it over a fire.
>>
File: file.png (935KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
935KB, 2550x3300px
How did you all end up homeless?

I am thinking of hitting the road with my bicycle again because i'm just so fucking lost right now. I Rode my bicycle from NY to NC last summer and lived under a bridge in asheville for a few months before I had one existential crises and moved back to the shit ass town i'm in right now. Everything was going good for me there and now that i'm back (in a town where I don't really have anyone but my grandparents) I feel awful and want to leave for good. I need someone to talk about these reasons for leaving with.

Comic dump related
>>
File: file.png (808KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
808KB, 2550x3300px
>>1048637
>>
File: file.png (271KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
271KB, 2550x3300px
>>1048638
I might save up and try and get this motorcycle I have running and rubbertramp it
Seems risky without a savings though
>>
File: file.png (660KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
660KB, 2550x3300px
>>1048639
Who here is no senpai?
>>
File: file.png (493KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
493KB, 2550x3300px
>>1048640
>>
File: file.png (499KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
499KB, 2550x3300px
>>1048642
>>
File: file.png (468KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
468KB, 2550x3300px
>>1048643
>>
File: file.png (379KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
379KB, 2550x3300px
>>1048645
aannddd there it is.
>>
>>1048639
The bike is a blessing and a curse.

On one hand, you get to go wherever you want, whenever you want.

On the other hand, you can't leave it unattended for long because niggers.
And you also have to fix it, which means more time in depression town, usa pop: yuo.
>>
>>1048323
lol, I'm thinking about looking for a camp ground near the city. Hopefully I can find something dirt cheap
>>
>>1033090
Can't you get some other job in the mean time? Around where I live at least getting a minimum wage job (or even a few dollars higher) isn't that hard and doesn't take long.
>>
>>1049950
Panhandling is more profitable and immediate
>>
>>1047925
Because you have to compete with Paco and his cousins who dominate the agriculture industry of manual labor and they are willing to work for literal pennies.
The entire agricultural system in the United States is wholly dependent on labor from illegal immigrants.
>>
How retarded would I be to become voluntarily homeless because I don't know what to do in life
>>
>>1050603
dont homebum and it'll be fun
>>
>>1050603
Just don't get rid of your address.
>>
>>1027606
>A trip wouldn't take more than a day or two.
you're a bitch you don't need shit for 2 days
>>
>>1027339
yea there really needs to be a general for learning how to be a useless failure

how'd your last shift begging by the interstate go?
>>
File: IMG_0976[1]-min.jpg (2MB, 4016x6016px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0976[1]-min.jpg
2MB, 4016x6016px
>>1027339
Gonna be an Oogle this summer,
was homeless last summer when me mum kicked me out, and now i kinda liked it.

Gonna hitch hike from St Louis to L.A then take a plane to Vancouver,

anybody have any tips on how not to get raped?
anyone have a good walking route just in case the roads are too dangerous?

im considering buying a bike off craigslist, would this be good or bad?

I already have a nice hiking bag, and some boots, grooming equipment, over 1k, some mace, but idk what else i should get

Is there a beginners guide to travel? like a forum? pls help i dont wanna get raped or murdered....
>>
>>1053001
made 35 bucks in the last 15 mins thanks m8

and yes there does need to be a general, faggot
>>
>>1053016
Nah, you people need to be rounded up and thrown in labor camps.

Useless drains on society every single one of you.
>>
>>1053014
Looking less like a soft rapeable twink would help.
>>
>>1053034
>thats my first problem ig then
>>
There are legitimately no worse people than homebums. I really dont understand how a human could live that sort of life.
>>
>>1053035
Don't take the big city route maybe? I'd imagine your chances of rape and pillage would be much lower if you were walking through Missoula rather than Boise.
>>
>>1053036
fuck getting tied down some place i hate working a job thats going nowhere, building no savings, all while wasting my fleeting moments of life
>>
File: youretarded.jpg (87KB, 640x728px) Image search: [Google]
youretarded.jpg
87KB, 640x728px
>>1053040
are there backroads and stuff I can walk through?
im worried i bit off more then i can chew here desu.
as long as i can somewhat make it in the direction of L.A ill b ok, but just how ig is my main concern

Ive always overthought everything in my life, so i kinda snapped, and planned this out over
a month but i still feel like im underprepared
>>
>>1050627
>dont homebum
that's good advice
t. used to homebum, no fun
>>
>>1053029
jelly normie detected
>>
>>1053014
Stay out of cities, don't call yourself an oogle ya fuckin mook, mind your own business and don't put all your cash in one place. Pay attention to your shit always. You can walk on state highways, you can only walk on a few interstates but nowhere you'll be going it seems.
Don't give up and don't be a pussy and you'll make it. If you don't wanna get raped, don't hang around rapers. Where are you in MO?
>>
File: grandpa.jpg (46KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
grandpa.jpg
46KB, 480x640px
>>1053097
Currently im on the Canadian side of Detroit
i got a greyhound from Detroit to St Louis because i may be inexperienced in hitching, but at least know how fucking dumb it would be to walk around Detroit at night with hiking gear
>>
>>1053014
>Vancouver
and then OP became an illegal alien homebum addicted to smack and fents as well as catching hep a-b-c-e and aids
>>
>>1053165
better then drinkin' listerine and catching the clap with the natives in ontario
>>
Why don't you guys get a rewarding career in something you love doing, make good money, and spend your free time flying/driving/hiking/riding/etc. to amazing destinations to fulfill your outdoor passion, instead of spending your time in a run down suburb sleeping in a park going nowhere? Not really getting it.
>>
>>1053168
Because their generation got screwed and their gender and race went from the top to the bottom before they were born and no one gives a shit about their plight as a 5/10 or lower white male who gets shit on by everyone in a system rigged against them. When I was a lad there were full time jobs for 98% of white men. For your age group it's maybe 60% now. Dropping out while a bit pathetic might be the best choice because those who don't are mostly wage slaves who live worse than any other group.
>>
>>1053029
Fuck society.
>>
>>1029059
Did it you on the picture?
>>
File: rsz_img_20170427_172945.jpg (156KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20170427_172945.jpg
156KB, 1328x747px
>>1053168
Nigger thats the whole point. You guys are the ones who decided we are drug addicted squat rats who never leave the city.
In the last 4 months ive been in 12 states, from the ocean to the tops of mountains. For free, with absolutely no obligation to quit.
Im /out/ constantly. More than anyone ive ever seen with a career and a house. More than you even, wanna fight about it? The whole god damn point is to do whatever the fuck you want now instead of pretending like wageslaving=/out/ opportunity.

>>1053102
What the hell made you decide STL is going to be any better? Get off that bus in some nameless town with a truckstop and go from there instead.
>>
>>1053182
Kek
>>
How come the homeless I see, traveling and stationary are so fat?

It seems like staying trim and being physically capable would be important traits to have, and just not looking disgusting in general
>>
>>1053454
You guys are the ones who decided we are all wage slaves working the majority of our lives away, you dblnggr. See how semantics work? I don't even pay for my housing, it's called vacation rentals. While you guys are crying about how society is set up against you, the smart ones joined The Man and have had someone else pay for our lives. When I was out of jobs, I still lived in houses because home keeping for someone else is a thing. I do whatever the fuck I want and unlike you, I don't have to worry about cops, vermins, thieves, or shower spots.
>>
>>1053495
Fountain soda is the cheapest and easiest way to fill up, since 90% of fast food clerks hate their work enough to not kick bums out.
>>
File: rsz_img_20161027_134032.jpg (1MB, 1494x2656px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20161027_134032.jpg
1MB, 1494x2656px
>>1053497
>crying
Topkek you salty faggot
Me, worrying? Im projecting? My life is the shit anon. Have fun in your salty little boxes while you tell yourself how well youve done. Id tell you to gain some perspective, but you have it all figured out dont you?
>>
>>1053513
Yeah you cryin
>>
File: rsz_img_20170413_032818.jpg (182KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20170413_032818.jpg
182KB, 747x1328px
>>1053524
>>
>>1053526
Did you eat it?
>>
What's the bare minimum I need to just go on a long 2 month walk to nowhere in particular around the UK?

I'm thinking literally just 2 layers of clothes a tarp a knife and some lighters.
>>
>>1053533
Yes.
>>
If im planning on hitchhiking through the states, but am from Canada what do i tell the border patrol?
I have a busticket to catch a bus so im worried they'll find out im hitching afterward and not let me through

i do have a plane ticket to take me back to Canada, so having a return date would make things look better right?
>>
>>1053550
Tell them you shaved your left nut for them to suck it.
>>
>>1053568
would they turn me around even if i had an itinerary?
>even if its spotty
>>
>>1053573
Everyone i know that went to canada had an easy time of it, not sure about the other way around
>>
>>1053576
the internet is saying to bring as much info as possible,
i have a girl in Cali waiting for me, so thats a phone number and address to use ig to show that im not just squatting
>>
>>1029059
That's a retarded looking rabbit.
>>
>>1053168
>Why don't you guys get a rewarding career
Why don't you?
>>
>>1053543
You don't need anything.
>>
>>1053579
It's a mexican hairless rabbit.
>>
>>1053168
Just pull yourselves up by your bootstraps and get yourself a rewarding and fulfilling career you guys :^)
>>
>>1053659
Thanks for the advice Grandpa, but it's not 1955 anymore and you can't just walk off the street into the first job you see, and be able to buy a 4 bedroom house and a new car in cash with a year's wages.
>>
File: 1499194206309.jpg (12KB, 211x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499194206309.jpg
12KB, 211x300px
>>1053662
"Son, it's as simple as finding the manager, standing up straight, looking him in the eye, and giving him a firm handshake. That's all there is to it! If they turn you down, son, we'll go somewhere else. Quitters never win, and winners never quit."
>>
>>1053546
lol gross
>>
>>1053671
kek
>>
>>1053014

>Gonna be an Oogle this summer,

smells like bait
>>
>>1053891
Does that mean he's going gay?
>>
File: IMG_1464.jpg (966KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1464.jpg
966KB, 2448x2448px
>>1053891
its not, im just really unexperienced,
hitched in Canada a few times, but not in the states

I'm worried i'll get turned back at the Detroit border because i might be awkward or something

i have a return ticket for August 16th, so like that should show im not just going here to work, and i have cash, so i should be fine right?

>pic related me, i'll timestamp in the morning its 2am i have work at 6am

gonna be free on monday tho, counting the fuckin' clock
>>
>>1053929
You gonna get raped little boy
>>
File: kiddy.jpg (14KB, 206x274px) Image search: [Google]
kiddy.jpg
14KB, 206x274px
>>1054030
im 6'2, can take a punch to the dome, and have a lil can of mace

i dont wanna jinx anything but i think ill be ok
>>
>>1054161
I'm 6'4" of fat, hairy Slovak; ugly as a gator and twice as mean.
I'll have my tongue up your asshole in 7 seconds.
>>
>>1054186
post pics of you
>>
>>1054186
This thread really came full circle
>>
>>1054161
You look like a girl and will get raped. Keep your asshole well lubed for when it happens
>>
>>1029957
Yep, bringing muh gun too
>>
>>1054291
Fail
>>
>>1033073
Steel reserve and meth
>>
>>1033495
Fuck homeless people
>>
>>1053929
stop posting pictures of you on 4chan you little limpwristed twink gayboy faggot
just fuck off to detroit you got the info you needed
>>
>>1034355
>dubs
>still going on about this fag and his dildo
>>
>>1045529
You don't have a grilfriend anon
>>
>>1029711
>bandits
>acoustic
>revolution

Absolute cringe. Why do you think ANYBODY would want someone like that having any part to play in a "le revolution! XD"?
>>
>>1054347
>why would anyone listen to music exdee
>>
>>1054186
implied rape aside that was a pretty damn badass way to describe yourself
>>
>>1027463
Dude, you're intelligent enough to know the word "inclement". Why not just turn that intelligence into some more money, rather than trying the homeless life?
>>
>>1054476
Never made more money than being homeless. We're talking anywhere from 15-100 an hour every single day. Average 30-40/hr.
Show me the job thats more profitable that i can get just by knowing fucking words
Or do you mean i should start small and work my way up over the years so 20 years down the line i can be making 80/hr and bouncing in between my vacation homes?
>>
File: 1499222128419.jpg (240KB, 677x461px) Image search: [Google]
1499222128419.jpg
240KB, 677x461px
>>1029311
>arrested for carrying gun legally okay you fucking whiny 12 year old heard of PERMIT to carry don't get butthurt because your a liberal cuck
>>
>>1054479
Begging is a lot like whoring. The younger your years, the better the money.
>>
>>1054824
>t. Homeless lawyer
>>
>>1054914
>your honor if I may present my defense -- please open the file one four, double-nine, triple-two, one two, eight four one nine, dot jaypeg
>>
>>1047994
I was lucky, the cops were pretty cool (not female)
>>
>>1054476

I make ok money. My desire to be homeless waxes and wanes depending on a bunch of circumstances. (Family, relationships, debt, goals etc etc). But it's always there, like a slow humming in the background

I'm mentally ill ; It will always be a part of my life. I did travel around a bit since that post. Eventually, I came back because I started making a little money in cryptocurrencies. I kind of want to start wandering again soon
Thread posts: 259
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.