[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP I fucked up big time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: tacoma .jpg (5KB, 212x136px) Image search: [Google]
tacoma .jpg
5KB, 212x136px
I've never been to the board untill mow, so bear with me. I was driving home tonight in my 2012 tacoma and I took a wrong turn and wound up driving into a construction zone. I went off the pavement into a square section of hole in the ground with rebar and mounds of dirt in it. I ripped my front bumper off and now the breaks only barely work if i push my foot completely down. My questions are what could be wrong, how long will it take to fix and what will the cost be. I'm not really big into my knowledge of cars and i'm freaking out.
>>
File: 1466633821163.jpg (122KB, 668x623px) Image search: [Google]
1466633821163.jpg
122KB, 668x623px
>>16332042
There any brake fluid left in it? dude that must have been a fuckhuge hole to take off the front bumper of a tacoma
>>
>>16332046
Idk i think the work BRAKE is appearing in bright red on my dash so i think so.
>>
>>16332042
Sounds like you should check for leaking brake fluid dude. DO NOT DRIVE THE VEHICLE UNTIL YOU CAN CONFIRM YOU ARENT LEAKING BRAKE FLUID AND ITS HOLDING PRESSURE INTHE MASTER CYLINDER
>>
>>16332050
Get it towed you destroyed 1 or more brake lines.
>>
>>16332052
Ok i think it is leakin. Its got a drip in the front left tire area. Its dark out so i cant get a good look. Extra problem though. I was like 7 miles from home so i drove home> It was sketchy as fuck and i had to pump the breaks. Did i fuck it up worse?
>>
File: 1475014212942.jpg (239KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1475014212942.jpg
239KB, 1936x1936px
>>16332050
sadly without pics or anything its really hard to tell ya whats wrong.

I would say best case you put a hole in a brake line and all the fluid leaked out. worst case you completely fucked the lines and bent some shit.

wish I could help ya more anon
>>
>>16332059
>did I fuck it up worse?
No you just peed all the fluid out and now need to replace a line or two. And put new fluid in and bleed the system post pics in the morning so we can help further you're lucky you made it home
>>
>>16332069
Yeah i am. My mom flipped a bitch. One of the scariest moments ive had in my life.
>>
>>16332074
>mom flipped a Bitch
>2012 Tacoma
You need to be 18 to post here.
>mfw we all fell for a bait thread
Had me going there kid. 6/10
>>
>>16332095
20 yo college fag visiting home for break
>>
>>16332103
Well memed friend, well memed
>>
>>16332052
>>16332056
>>16332095
>>16332108
>>
>>16332840
I too remember when I lived with my parents :^)
>>
Ya dun goofed. Your brake lines got REKT and now you need to locate them, replace (or tape them kek).

If you have a hand brake, I'd use those until you can get it fixed, if you have a shitty foot brake, time to call an uber.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.