[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOTICE:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: 49562073.jpg (9KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
49562073.jpg
9KB, 400x267px
Daily Reminder that 80% of new car buyers are women.
>>
>>14288222
[Citation needed]
>>
how do these cars fit in the kitchen
>>
>>14288246

Would you lease a brand new car?
And you're a stupid tripfag.
>>
>>14288290
No, throw money at a stealership and have fuckall to show for it, I'll pass.

If anything I'll finance, I get a car I'll outright own at the end of the loan, and a nice credit score for later use.
>>
>>14288414

Exactly.

Women buy these shiny new 0 mile crossovers that manufactuers long to keep puking out because only old or used cars break down.
>>
>>14288222
Because most guys aren't dumb enough to drop $35,000 on a crossover with 20% APR.

They'll buy used.
>>
And?
>>
File: maleprivledge.png (1MB, 1371x685px) Image search: [Google]
maleprivledge.png
1MB, 1371x685px
>>14288222

>women buy a new car
>loses 15% the second she drives it off the lot
>loses another 25% in depreciation for the first 3 years of use
>loses 10% because it's not properly maintained
>needs a new car because it's a status symbol and can't be seen in anything old or without every stupid luxury option stuffed in it
>man buys the car from her for 50% of the original price and makes it last for a decade before selling it for a couple thousand less than what he has into it.
>>
>>14288508

Cars since the early 2000s have been marketed toward women and we are bickering about new shit like nails and makeup.
>>
Women are retarded with money... who knew?
>>
>>14288724
Meanwhile it's men who buy pointless gadgets all around and pay camwhores thousands of dollars.
>>
>>14288516

>needs a new car because it's a status symbol and can't be seen in anything old or without every stupid luxury option stuffed in it

Can confirm 100%. Current gf is doing this exact shit. Tried showing her the light, she's strictly in it for the status symbol where she works.

Side note: I'm ending things soon, she's a bitch anyway and we have problems. Just sticking around for the good pussy tbqhpham.
>>
>>14288222

Daily Reminder that women are terrible. From the lowly crack addict slut all the way to the leader of nations (I'm lookin at you merkle) they're all bad and should never have been given the right to vote or leave the house.
>>
>>14290465
And yet despite this, she's in denial about it or else she would just lease.
>>
>>14290483

Here's the kicker: She wanted to live in a more up-scale and younger part of town, so she commutes just about 20 miles one way a day. Leasing is out of the question for her. She nearly has to buy.
>>
>>14290507

Commutes for work*, so a total of 40 miles a day without any other driving.
>>
>>14288499
>20% APR
Nigga, where are you buying cars? Thats the type of shit you see at buy here pay here lots.
>>
>>14290507
Okay here's what you do since you're planning to break up with her anyway. Do some floating around on all our boards (esp /biz/) and even some r subgroups to figure out every element of ultimate fashion and start pointing out how she's not doing them.

> Oh I figured you would keep a studio near work AND a house in the country
> You don't have maid service? Aren't your co-workers making fun of you?
> Aren't you going to get a new purse for winter?
> Are those last year's shoes?
> What were your charitable donations last calendar year?
> How old do you think you'll be before you buy a boat?

And I'm sure you can figure out even better ones to make her self conscious over. She'll either get over the superficiality or overextend her credit and fuck up her life.
>>
>>14290540

She's extremely superficial. She's Jewish.

>inb4 u dun fucked, anon

I know, but the pussy was good.

She's most self-conscious over her outdated condo that she's renting. She lives in an upscale part of town with massive houses all around and she goes walking just to look at the houses.

I don't even have to plant the seed: she's been planting it herself for years. She has massively elaborate plans for how she's going to waste her money on the status symbols.

Sadly, it includes everything you listed, anon. Minus the charity, naturally.
>>
>>14290578
Literally gross
>>
>Mother finds full-time employment for the first time in decades
>Immediately goes out and "buys" a $40K+ car before even starting the job (Won't spill how much it actually cost w/ "dealer hookup")
>Shit credit that could not put a milkshake on layaway, so it's a lease that she plans to buy at the end
>Drives far too many miles to ever return a lease
>Drove last vehicle into the ground, grenaded transmission and couldn't get enough cash together to fix it

Last time I was up at the house
>Anon, you should get a better car
>Lolwut

My old ass honda beater has broken down only twice in 5 years of use. And even then, I live close enough to work that I don't actually commute with it. Even if it does die on me, I don't depend on it enough day-to-day for it to be a problem.

>I've explained this several times and she still tries to tell me to buy a new car
>Don't have the heart to tell her I was able to get a degree, job, apartment, and decent credit by never doing what she does/suggests doing
>>
>>14290712
Sorry anon-kun...
>>
>>14290578
>some fag on /o/ is fucking a hot Jewess while I'm saving money for new windshield wipers
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 603x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 603x340px
>>14290465
pics?
>>
the original owner of my car was a lady. She opted for a manual

when my grandmother purchased her first car after my grandfather died she got a falcon and opted for the 289.

not all women are bad.
>>
>>14292417
Reasons? idgaf I'm just curious
>>
>>14288290
>tripfag
He's not using a tripcode anon, he's just a namefag.
>>
>>14290475
Precisely. The ancient philosophers nailed female nature on the head. If they had no cunts, they would be but defective males.
>>
>>14290437
Fuck off cuck
>>
whats wrong with buying a new car?
>>
>>14292928
to fap over, obviously
>>
>>14288290
>can't into trip vs name
>>
File: 1448720684330.jpg (94KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448720684330.jpg
94KB, 900x600px
>>14295611
>>14254457
Go look at the modern car design thread. It's in the archive now.
>>
>>14290507
I had a GF like this.
>new mustang Gt wasn't good enough
>traded it in less than a year
>jeep wasn't good enough, traded in less than 2
>my face when she was upside down to the cost of a 911 turbo

>I lived in a baller ass $1k/month, 1 bedroom apartment in dallas.
>making $90k a year so IDGAF, no niggers in the area so worth it
>she tells me we should travel more, but I should pay
>I lol the fuck out of that (she worked part time retail)
>tells me "we" should get a nicer place downtown (I lived on/extremely close to the lake)
>I laugh again and tell her we should break up
>she starts yelling at me
>my lab puppy runs up to her and pisses on her leg
>he comes back to the computer I'm at and lays on my feet (like he does every day)
>I laugh and she gets more mad
>dog still sleeping
>she storms out
>I un-pause game and continue

My bro dog is sitting next to me as a I type this. it's my favorite story other than the time he saved a friend of mine who was drowning in the lake.
>>
File: 20141008_140313.jpg (789KB, 2322x4128px) Image search: [Google]
20141008_140313.jpg
789KB, 2322x4128px
>>14295669
Pic of my boy for reference. and because he's awesome.
>>
>>14295694
that dog is cute

>gf
normie
>>
File: 20141018_205148.jpg (2MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20141018_205148.jpg
2MB, 4128x3096px
>>14295699
I'm norm core bro
>>
>>14295669
That's cool as fuck. I'd buy you a beer brah
>>
>>14295716
How the fuck do u get dog hair and smell out of cloth?
>>
>>14295720
Thanks man. I will admit I was a pussy when I was 18 with my HS GF. But it taught me a life lesson. I have never been a cuck since (I'm 30 now). I'll put up with a little complaining because we all do it. But the second you tell me what I should be doing, it's over. I have a qt3.14 asian GF now. She NEVER tells me what to do. She doesn't give a fuck if I got to the strip club or spend the day on the bike (she says it gives her time to read and catch up on TV). get you a mature asian lady. They are the best.
>>
>>14295694
Nice dog anon.
>>
>>14295733
He's a lab, he rarely stinks (double coat that constantly sheds). And that is "his" couch. It's in the other living room so he's the only one on it. He doesn't get on the main couch.
>>
>>14295752
lol lucky dog
>>
>>14295737

too bad they age like fucking milk

>age 20: pure, spotless maiden virgin
>age 40: Stretch ballsack skin
>>
>>14295743
thanks man. He's fully trained. We walk with no leash. He knows a ton of commands, just a few: left, right, stop, stay, "5", speak, lay, roll over, back up, up, "give me hugs" (he'll jump up with arms around the waist), drop it, leave it, "what is that" (point and he'll go inspect where you pointed) and a bunch more. I also have him trained to "patrol" the front are of hte house when I say "is that a criminal?". He can also identify 10 seperate toys by command.

The crazy part is, some asshole left him in a ditch as a puppy. He was as big as my hand when I got him. Cost me $3k in vet bills because he was so sick. Totally worth it. He'll even go mudding with me. he runs next to the truck while I drive, then he jumps in the back when tired, and jumps out when we hit water so he can swim.
>>
>>14295771
certainly not all m8, i was banging one from hk in her 40s and genuinely thought she was early 20s.
>>
>>14295771
Well my GF is 39 (again I'm 30) and when I first met her thorough a friend I thought she was 25-30. She has AMAZINGLY perfect C cup tits. She weighs 115 lbs. No wrinkles. Ass ins't anything to brag about but it's fucking tight. Pussy is awesome. And her parents raised her asian as fuck. Shes fucked 4 other men (asian parents don't let the daughters fuck, depending on the kind of asian) and thinks men should be men. She didn't lose her virginity until 23! Asian girls are proper. She is also has a PHD so she makes great money and pays for ALL her own shit.
>>
>>14295772

I miss my fucking dog

she never learned commands and rarely did anything like fetch or play, but goddamn it she was nice to everyone and never barked or bit
>>
File: Chevrolet_Citation_II_front.jpg (224KB, 2196x1230px) Image search: [Google]
Chevrolet_Citation_II_front.jpg
224KB, 2196x1230px
>>14288246
>>
>>14295799
no one asked you to blogpost you delusional nigger
>>
>>14295799
But she can't make babbies for you
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.