[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Acura's Precision concept? Looks pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Thoughts on Acura's Precision concept?

Looks pretty good if you ask me.
>>
>>14227130
Looks like a 4 door nsx, which looks like shit.
>>
File: really_dude.jpg (27KB, 340x515px) Image search: [Google]
really_dude.jpg
27KB, 340x515px
>looks pretty good
>>
I'm so desensitized to modern car design I just don't care anymore.
>>
Who cares. The accord coupe exists and is probably better.
>>
looks neat
the production version will look boring or ugly
next
>>
Another big boat nobody will buy? This is like the RLX
>>
YES FEED THE LANDBOATS
>>
How will people feel safe when this thing can slice you in half with all of its edge
>>
>>14227518
Is this a new meme?
>>
File: impala.jpg (239KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
impala.jpg
239KB, 1200x799px
>>14227956
why is everything typed on 4chan a fucking meme to you faggots?
>>
I don't want to deal with having to park or do sharp turns in that thing.
>>
>>14227445
This. Every fucking car looks the same nowadays. All of these concepts with aggressive edges, huge wheels and ever smaller, angrier headlights
>>
>>14227445
> transverse inline-4 FF econobox
> massive fucking front grille
> ultra aggressive styling

This meme needs to stop.
>>
>>14227130
Acura's marketing division
>Lexus is beating us with their new line ups, what do?!
>We need to change, for the better good...
>Yes!
>Lets make our car futuristic and look like a fucking triangle
>b-but people compla-
>ALRIGHT LETS GET TO WORK

I really don't understand Acura right now... back when the based TL -09 was still here, everyone liked it.
After that generation, it went down hill...

The worst generation, I think, is the current gen for Acura.
>hides tailpipe
>Looks like a fucking Accord with a facelift
>Tries to be fancy, looks like an Accord

I really just wish Acura would get their shit together and actually launch something great for people who want a premium car that screams premium.

Basically create a car that can go against the Lexus GS350/IS350 lineup and I will be happy.

>But we have the Acura NSX

Nigga, Lexus made the LFA, has the RC F and the GS F.

ACURA IS BEHIND, like 10 years behind.
>>
>>14229187
Actual marketingfag here, let me tell you something /o/ doesn't realize; /o/ IS NOT WHO HONDA IS MARKETING TO

Normies are impressed by the dumbest shit as long as it makes the car look and feel expensive; touchscreens out the ass, LEDs and so on and stupid designs like this aren't an exception.
>>
>>14227445
This.
>>
Why does everyone on /o/ hate the new modern design for cars, just accept it, and plus it looks great, in fact it looks better that the old Acura's considerable the old NSX don't get me wrong, the old NSX is beautiful, but new design is meant to more beautiful than its predecessors, it's just a simple fact, you people just look at a new concept car and say >oh new design, disgusting.

A new design is a new design, and you or your children (if you have children) will eventually be driving cars with such design as the concept car posted by OP,

Just accept the future. It just is what it is.

And say what you want, it's just a simple fact.
>>
Many newer cars are so aggressive looking that cars from the early 2000's now seem like they're in a great mood. Personally it would be nice if they could find a way to integrate the modern edge style without making them look so angry.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.