[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How damaging is it to vomit on someone's car? A co-workers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: 1452637975764.jpg (20KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1452637975764.jpg
20KB, 600x450px
How damaging is it to vomit on someone's car? A co-workers been really pissing me off lately, and I figure I can vomit on his car and then call in sick and get off scott-free. Will it fuck his car permanently? Also, if it matters, it's supposed to be 9 degrees Fahrenheit on the day I plan to do it.
>>
File: bunta06.jpg (11KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
bunta06.jpg
11KB, 352x240px
>>14226018
Talk to him about it instead of damaging his property, asshat.
>>
Not damaging at all, but I hope you get fired for it anyway.
>>
>I'm a huge pussy who can't confront anybody about things that bother me
>I'll just puke on their stuff instead, that'll show him
>>
How about you just talk to him about it instead of being a passive aggressive faggot.
>>
>>14226018
Just make sure to drink a strong clearcoat solvent before going to vomit, so the damage done increases x10!
>>
File: ejected-spark-plugs.jpg (51KB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
ejected-spark-plugs.jpg
51KB, 800x597px
>vindictive puking

This is a first, even for 4Chan.

Just make some ninja rocks and throw them at his windows.
>>
>on car
No
>in car
Yes
>>
You want to vomit into the cowl area so the smell gets pulled into the cabin.

Seriously though... talk to the guy. You can't just go through life vomiting on the personal belongings of everybody you don't like.
>>
Of all the things you could think off, puking on his car seems to be the best and most damaging thing to do? Really?
>>
>>14226733
I think he doesnt want to completely ruin it. Just inconvenience the owner of the vehicle.

I say just pour cordial into the gas tank.
>>
>>14226018
Maybe you should squirt the recommended amount of ketchup and stop wasting it when you make burgers?
>>
>>14226018
I don't know why but that picture gave me a giggle
>>
Ingest some ex-lax and take a wet one on his hood.
>>
File: 1416277140562.gif (40KB, 620x626px) Image search: [Google]
1416277140562.gif
40KB, 620x626px
My Z pukes in your coworker's intake, fuck off queer.
Go ahead and benchrace. I've owned more vehicles than you've seen years, and I was thoroughly underwhelmed by your coworker. The interior is 90s KIA tier too.

They are what got me interested in sports coupes again, but they are a letdown in reality. And I am a Work fanboi. The 370z blew your coworker away in the feels dept, that's why I bought one instead.

The 370z has Jap class with muscle acceleration, and the handling characteristics you'd expect from a traditional two seat rwd coupe making 330+hp at the crank.

You fell for the meme, while people who actually like cars and driving chose any number of quicker sharp handling cars in the price range.
>>
>>14227293
Can you sign my boobs please
>>
File: Untitled.png (167KB, 1859x680px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
167KB, 1859x680px
I made this for you guys
>>
>>14226018
>fucking with another mans automobile
You're a woman. You might as well slip on a tight little skirt and hit the street to get pumped full of niggerdick.
>>
File: 3352_and-3350_AS40_454g_and_85g.jpg (23KB, 300x216px) Image search: [Google]
3352_and-3350_AS40_454g_and_85g.jpg
23KB, 300x216px
>>14226018
Don't do that!!

Do this. Rub some all over his brake discs then watch the news.
>>
Fucking with someone's car is against the rules. Only trifling little bitches do that type of shit. Man or bitch? You choose.
>>
Instead of damaging property, confront and talk about your problems you nigger.
>>
>>14226018
Maybe you should stop being a woman and face your issues with someone instead of trying to bitch out of it?
>>
>>14230741
>>14230744
>assholes scared of revenge detected
Hey guys, you can put your minds at ease by just not being such assholes.
>>
>>14226180
+1
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.