[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Best Car in the World?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 14

File: SnowSTI.jpg (87KB, 1024x597px) Image search: [Google]
SnowSTI.jpg
87KB, 1024x597px
Hello guys I am here to tell you that the Subaru STI Hatch is indeed the best car in the world. If you have ~25k to spend on a car this is the only car you should be looking for. And here is why,

Pros:
1. AWD, the most superior drive. You can take this car through any terrain and have incredible handling all while saving money on insurance as it is seen as a saftey feature.

2. Can sit 5 people and tons of cargo space.

3. Very reliable

4. Extremely quick stock and makes tons more power very cheaply. Runs with super cars for a fraction of the price.

5. Lots of after market support.

6. Essentially the same car from 08-14 and same engine from the previous generation even still being used in this generation. This is good because that means there are tons of spare parts available.

7. Most beatiful hatch ever designed

8. The sound is one of a kind and is orgasmic.

9. You can turn this car into literally anything you want. Track car, rally car, fun family car, ect.

10: if you buy new they hold their resale value extremely well.

Cons

1. A very rare car and previous owners usually beat the hell out of them.

2. The sound system could use upgrading if listening to music while you drive is your thing.

3. I average 26 mpg which isnt bad but isnt amazing by any means.

4. It can get annoying having every girl trying to fuck you whenever they see you in this car.
>>
Hello I would like to unsubscribe from your blog.

Thanks
>>
>>
>>14218947
What is?
>>
File: civic hatchback.jpg (46KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
civic hatchback.jpg
46KB, 625x469px
Cheap
Plentiful
FWD (Front Win Drive)
Easy to mod for performance/power
Practical
Extremely Lightweight and Responsive
>>
>>14218912
Overrated as fuck. Subaru is a garbage make. Enjoy mediocrity.
>>
>>14218967
Elaborate?
>>
>>14218912
AWD is for pussies.
>>
>>14218967
And whats your opinion of a "good" make?
>>
>>14218912
Great meme faggot
>>
>>14218967
>>14218983

Same guy butt mad cause his girl left him for a guy that drives a subie. Also because he bought the wrong car
>>
>>14218990
The cringe. Same fag harder
>>
Enjoy your rust.
>>
>>14218984
Something that isn't as bland and boring as Subaru. Pathetic interior design and underpowered performance. A fucking basic faggot new V8 Mustang or Crapmaro can beat EVERYTHING Subaru has ever put a warranty behind.

So to answer your dumb question just follow the 3 B's

>Boring
>Basic
>Bitch car
>>
>>14219010
?? My buddy has an 03 sti, lives in Montana and his car hasent the slightest hint of rust :)
>>
File: VOlvo-850r-4-690x517.jpg (95KB, 690x517px) Image search: [Google]
VOlvo-850r-4-690x517.jpg
95KB, 690x517px
All of that, and you don't have to deal with shit headgaskets, or looking like a JDM tyte bro.
>>
>>14218994
Nobody ever left anyone because of a Subaru. Stay clueless kid.
>>
>Essentially the same car from 2004 to 2016
>Still blows up spectacularly whether you get it retuned or keep it stock

I've seen Turbo Rotaries more reliable than these shitboxes.
>>
File: 1435553060992.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1435553060992.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>14219019
mfw my buddies 2011 wrx already has body rot. 50,000 miles.
>>
>>14219014
No? A subie is way faster than a mustang. Around the track AND in a straight line! A mustang or camaro can only sit 2 people and has laughable cargo space when compared to the subaru. Also they cant turn and can only be driven on dry tarmac. Also i the subies interior is light years ahead of the mustangs LOL

Away with you troll.
>>
>>14219014
Beat it at what? Poor driver visibility maybe.

Even a Subaru has better interior than any of the things you mentioned.
>>
>>14219034
Pics or it didnt happen
>>
File: 1299202918259466640.png (719KB, 446x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1299202918259466640.png
719KB, 446x1000px
Why do subie threads always generate so much buttmad?
>>
Just get a Ralliart sportback. Same thing, just not subaru.
>>
>>14219022
Stay mad friend
>>
>>14219036
Trolling this hard.
>>
>>14219053
Because people are jealous
>>
File: 1437948538586.jpg (16KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1437948538586.jpg
16KB, 308x308px
>>14219036
Bad bait.

You should have rambled on about racing off-road. Not even a mouth foaming retard is gonna believe this.
>>
it hurts to know this car costs the equivalent of 40k USD over here, I've always wanted one.
>>
>>14219091
New or used?

This car was 35k new but can be had for 25k with around 40k miles on the clock
>>
File: cantturnmustangtsukuba.jpg (107KB, 362x536px) Image search: [Google]
cantturnmustangtsukuba.jpg
107KB, 362x536px
>>14219014
>A fucking basic faggot new V8 Mustang or Crapmaro can beat EVERYTHING Subaru has ever put a warranty behind
lol

this, compared to 1:04 for a spec c sti
>>
>>14219107
Why don't you use the actual new one with the independent suspension?
>>
>>14219157
The one that is 200lbs heavier?

But hey, at least the interior is nice right?
>>
>>14219258
/o/ is worse than /b/
>>
>>14219157
it wont be 4 seconds faster
>>
>>14219107
Neat, what about a track you (an american) can actually drive on? i couldn't really find comparisons between mustangs of of similar years and subies of similar years because they didn't generate many lap-times in general

So i found this:
>2011 Boss302
>Priced around $40,000 when new
>2014 WRX STI
>Priced around $34,000 when new

>>14219036
>A subie is way faster than a mustang in a straight line

I usually hear the "lol can't turn" when the subject of muscle cars vs JDM but "Faster in a straight line"? really..? Almost all 5.0s have a higher 0-60 time.. including the 302 in the pic

>A mustang or camaro can only sit 2 people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcuXLuUI8wg
>notice there are 3 people in the mustang

>Also they cant turn and can only be driven on dry tarmac
>see pic
>police crown vics and chargers still drive in the snow with snow tires as can mustangs

If it gets too snowy and icy no car is going anywhere regardless of "muh AWD rally heritage"

i like STIs very much but i thought your post was kind of retarded.
>>
>>14218912
Hello guys I am here to tell you that the Subaru STI Hatch is indeed the best car in the world.
>wrong
If you have ~25k to spend on a car this is the only car you should be looking for.
>wrong
Pros:
1. AWD, the most superior drive. You can take this car through any terrain and have incredible handling all while saving money on insurance as it is seen as a saftey feature.
>nothing about an STi is cheap on insurance. And almost any car can do fantastic in snow with snow tires.
>does not have tons of cargo space, and the rear 3 people will be extremely uncomfortable, as well as the two up front.
3. Very reliable
>Lmao
4. Extremely quick stock and makes tons more power very cheaply. Runs with super cars for a fraction of the price.
>a Honda del sol runs with super cars for a fraction of the price.
>This is true
6. Essentially the same car from 08-14 and same engine from the previous generation even still being used in this generation. This is good because that means there are tons of spare parts available.
>unfortunately it's been a grenade of an engine for 10 years

>no sti made in the time frame that you've had a license even looks good, much less most beautiful
>sounds much more akin to a wet fart than an orgasm

9. You can turn this car into literally anything you want. Track car, rally car, fun family car, ect.
>as you can with any car
>This is also true
>>
>>14219432
My STI with a CAI, tubtoback exhaust, and tune does 0-60 in 4.1 seconds
>>
>>14219485
Insurance for my STI was cheaper than my moms prius. And thr STI does the best due to its symmetrical awd
>>
>>14219019
There's no way he has an 03' STi, the STi wasn't introduced into the USA until 2004. He prolly has a EJ257 swap in his 03 as well which isn't the proper spec of engine that belonged in that year's STi. If he actually went through it and imported a proper V7 EJ207 commend the motherfucker on his attention to detail but never EVER call that motherfucker an STi again.
>>
>>14219854
So, after that, you're still slower.
>>
Dont forget
>Subaru knows how to sell cars worldwide
>most americans can't even name more than 3 countries (protip "Europe" is not a country)
>>
>>14219485
>implying you've ever had a license
>>
>>14218967
[citation needed]
>>
>>14218967
Post your car, if you have one.
>>
File: winter5.jpg (69KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
winter5.jpg
69KB, 800x533px
>>14218912
Hello guys I am here to tell you that the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution is indeed the best car in the world. If you have ~25k to spend on a car this is the only car you should be looking for. And here is why,

Pros:

3. Very reliable

7. Most beatiful sedan ever designed

Cons

1. A very rare car and previous owners usually beat the hell out of them.

2. The sound system could use upgrading if listening to music while you drive is your thing.

3. I average 19 mpg which isnt bad but isnt amazing by any means.

4. It can get annoying having every girl trying to fuck you whenever they see you in this car.
>>
old volvos and toyota trucks are the best "cars"
>>
File: 1994-toyota-corolla-3.jpg (2MB, 2472x1288px) Image search: [Google]
1994-toyota-corolla-3.jpg
2MB, 2472x1288px
Hello guys I am here to tell you that the corolla is indeed the best car in the world. If you have ~1k to spend on a car this is the only car you should be looking for. And here is why,

Pros:
1. AWD, FWD and RWD You can take this car through any terrain and have incredible handling all while saving money on insurance because its cheap.

3. Very reliable

4. Peppy stock

6. Essentially the same car from 1983 to 1997 and same engine from the previous generation even still being used in this generation. This is good because that means there are tons of spare parts available.

8. It's nice and quiet

>>
Pros:
>1. AWD, the most superior drive.
In very specific conditions
>You can take this car through any terrain and have incredible handling all while saving money on insurance as it is seen as a saftey feature.
fine

>2. Can sit 5 people and tons of cargo space.
Isnt saying much, many cars can do this

>3. Very reliable
Compared to what?

>4. Extremely quick stock and makes tons more power very cheaply.
Extremely quick? Really? Extremely?
>Runs with super cars for a fraction of the price.
No it doesn't

>5. Lots of after market support.
and one of the worst car communities yes

>6. Essentially the same car from 08-14 and same engine from the previous generation even still being used in this generation. This is good because that means there are tons of spare parts available.
This is also bad because the current generation of WRX's and STI's are some of the worst for the money because of the lack of update in performance. Also why the RS is going to shit on it

>7. Most beatiful hatch ever designed
Subjective, faggot

>8. The sound is one of a kind and is orgasmic.
More subjective arguments

>9. You can turn this car into literally anything you want. Track car, rally car, fun family car, ect.
With enough money you could do this to many cars.

>10: if you buy new they hold their resale value extremely well.
Because of ricer tax, see point # 5
>>
>>14221178
Havent you seen the top gear videos :d the evo is faster around the track than a lamborghini merci and the sti is faster than an evo.

Also I was doing these comparisons to your typical sports cars since thats the category people put this car in. Most sports cars only have 2 seats, laughable trunk space, and cant go off road. The STI is very easy to transform since its built around rallying which is a very diverse race involving both off road and tarmac. With other cars you would need to do serious modifications to the suspension, chassis, and drive train. STI actually uses the same drive train as in their professional rally cars. Can anyone say the same?
>>
>>14221178
Also reliable comparing to american and german cars. Its japanese so you know its built right and not over engineered to balls or built by a lard ass in his garage.

Sure the boxer engine is complicates but it serves a big purpose and makes a lpt of diffierence in handling and gives the STI personality.

Also when you compare it to other cars in its price point, yes it is extremely quick and like I said is faster around the track than a lambo merci. It only lacks in top speed but youll never go faster than 160 desu
>>
File: 9625817_G.png (538KB, 752x337px) Image search: [Google]
9625817_G.png
538KB, 752x337px
poor lancer
>>
>>14221259
>built right
Headgaskets
>>
>>14221259
>Also reliable comparing to american and german cars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRWjCAKJcME

>pic related is also highly reliable (00-04 termi cobra)

Although if the Subie can easily hit 300,000 miles with no problems than you might have a point.
>>
>>14218959
Impossible to find unriced
>>
>>14218912
Why do these cars have car communities that are notorious for being ignorant and careless?
>>
>>14221555
Um...prejudice much???

The guys you see in car meets are the loud minority and every fan base has those annoying guys.
>>
>>14221292
Nice meme. The only Subarus that will 100% need headgaskets are 95-04 2.5L models. Everything else has a much, MUCH lower failure rate.
>>
File: notmine.jpg (343KB, 1600x1062px) Image search: [Google]
notmine.jpg
343KB, 1600x1062px
my dream car honestly
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.