[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was driving fast on a wet motorway and my car skidded. I bumped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: mercedes-e-class-e-g_1280x0w.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mercedes-e-class-e-g_1280x0w.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
I was driving fast on a wet motorway and my car skidded. I bumped the wall and the steering was all fucked up after that and the car gave a sign "esp inoperative". Nobody else was hit and I managed to get it off the motorway into a residential area. I walked out of the area and While waiting for the taxi a cop car came out of the area and asked me where I was from and had I been drinking. I knew they could tell I was drunk so I said yes and said I came from a pub and they then drove off.

What is the best course of action? I'm not well versed in the law, insurance etc. I'm worried I could get into legal trouble. The cops were probably called by residents and the cops probably now have a note of what time I was drunk and what time the car was parked.
>>
>police drives away after you admitted to being drunk, and now having probable cause to detain you

What?
>>
>>>14209910
I admitted because if I lied they'd know and because I figured if I lied they'd probe me further, which they didn't.
>>
>>14209879
yall fucked ya wheel and suspention up on that side op

been there done that sober

cars as good as totaled dont do what i did and repair it you will regret it
>>
I'm wondering... When I do get it towed they'll probably ask me when it happened. I'm thinking of lying and saying it happened today rather than yesterday.
>>
>>14209950
What do you mean totaled? You mean it's fucked beyond repair?
>>
>>14209955
of course it is it cost like $1000 to fix my aussie shitbox a couple of years ago $500 in parts alone its going to be alot more for you eurodood
>>
File: intense_stare.jpg (24KB, 308x323px) Image search: [Google]
intense_stare.jpg
24KB, 308x323px
>>14209879
Shouldn't have been driving fast while drunk dipshit. You deserved to fuck up and get caught.
>>
>>14209962
>>14209962
I really should've paid attention to those drink driving ads. I managed to get the car back to my house but I really had to grip the wheel hard and go very slow.
>>
>>14210189
I think I might be in the clear with regards to the police but if the Australian is right I'll be punished with high repair costs.
>>
>>14209879

hopefully you lose your license and die, are you a fucking retarded moron? drunk driving cancerous scum
>>
>>14209879
Stop being a piece of shit, and kill yourself.
>>
>>14211912
>>14211945
It's too late for them to prove I was drunk driving. I'm wondering what to tell the garage because I have found visible damage on the car near the rear tyre. I might say the sign came before the crash and that the malfunction caused the crash rather than the other way around. Do you think this is a good idea?
>>
>>14209910
well he wasn't in the car and the cop didn't see him driving so there really isn't anything the cop could do.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.