[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Offroaders of /o/, I just got a ZJ. What do I do now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 20160108_164432.jpg (895KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160108_164432.jpg
895KB, 2048x1152px
Offroaders of /o/, I just got a ZJ. What do I do now?
>>
Depends on how far you want to go. Tires, lockers and lift should set you in the right direction.
>>
>>14198852
sell it and get something body on frame
>>
>>
>>14198898
But I got it for $400
>>
>>14198923
That's like the perfect situation to do what one of my coworkers did when he bought an astro van for like $500 just to jump it and destroy it.
>>
>>14198923
Kaizen?
>>
>>14198852
>>14198923

If you only had the finances in the first place to buy a fucking ZJ for $400, you don't have the finances to go offroading, never mind in a fucking $400 ZJ.
>>
>>14198952
This Tbh senpai I'm so fucking excited, this is my first 4x4. I can't wait to fucking climb shit. How far can I go with it as is?
>>
>>14198852
>missing front bumper
how'd you get my jeep? nigger i sold that to said he wasn't going to flip it
>>
>>14199024
You sound autistic af. Why would any one spend even more money than 500 just on somthing there going to beat to he'll for the fun of it? You sound like someone that has a disposal income of fucknone.
>>
>>14199065
If you were just going to buy something to go off-roading for $400, you would at least buy something that isn't a unibody.
>>
>>14199044
>How far can I go with it as is?
Until you get stuck.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.