[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hoon laws

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 5

File: JBOB_vicpol_800x600.jpg (384KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
JBOB_vicpol_800x600.jpg
384KB, 800x600px
So i'm a former victorian living in the states now and thankfully BASED TEXAS is not a nanny state at all.

Last time i left australia, vicpol was doing the whole lie about the skid at the lights and get a bribe from the poor victim thing, is that still going on?

It seems my aussie brothers are still subject to the crazy hoon laws still, in which case i advise you to consider moving to texas. It's a heaven here, seriously.

>No corrupt cops abusing the hoon laws to make regular non hoons pay "on the spot fines"
>No retardedly concieved laws that only made it more dangerous as the real hoons now have no choice but to run red lights and do dangerous shit or they lose their car
>Great car scene, loads of tracks too
>Cops won't be an asshole if you're speeding a little above, they understand shit happens
>No hidden speed traps waiting to fine you hundreds for going 3km/h over

Seriously, why the fuck would you want to live in that hellhole?
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/victorias-police-chief-graham-ashton-caught-speeding/news-story/88f22d0f2c2c8f9ad27b799c711a91f7?nk=b3f65d15cb3c52d966eb0adaf9ce2a68-1452257219

Look at this, the top cop himself was speeding and now has to try and spin it like he's a monster, even though we all know EVERYONE FUCKING GETS A LITTLE ABOVE THE SPEED LIMIT.
>>
>>14196434
When did you leave?

Not only are the cops still corrupt as fuck (I got fined last month, had to pay on the spot, i know for a fact i did not do a skid at the lights, i saw the cop car behind me and i'm not fucking dumb) but the speed trap thing is out of fucking control.

Oh and modifying your car is still seen as being equivalent to being a pedophile here.
Makes you an evil street racer that wants to mow down kids, thanks to the media scare campaign.

It's gotten worse since you left and thanks for linking that article, i had a great fucking kek.
Perfectly highlights how our cops think they're above the law, while being strict fucking assholes and not giving us any leeway when it's a victimless crime.
>>
>>14196434
>vicpol was doing the whole lie about the skid at the lights and get a bribe from the poor victim thing, is that still going on?

Can confirm they're doing this and have also branched out into the following.

>"Estimating" people's speed (there's a video of this)
>Changing the speed limit on bell street to 60 (it's been 70 for years) and then setting up HUNDREDS of cameras to get every single motorist who drives it at 70 because habits.
>Still corrupt as ever, cops have been caught drink driving, speeding and manage to get away without punishment
>The whole bribe thing's still going on, if you're a hoon and get caught you're going to pay 100% cause you know it's the better option, plus they occasionally target tradies since they are fucked if they lose their ute for work.

It's actually quite brilliant. No-one's ever going to snitch on the cops taking bribes since if the cops chose to lie, they could have the person's car impounded for a month, guilty until proven innocent. You won't get a court date until months later, so you're already fucked.

Everyone pays the bribe and is thankful they got a corrupt copper instead of a self-righteous female copper (these are the worst).
>>
>>14196434
>Road Trauma Support Services
Just.. what the fuck is that?
>>
>>14196455
The bell street thing was fucked. Pure revenue raising and entrapment for people who did not notice it was changed to 60.

It was 70 for YEARS.
What the fuck.
>>
>Victoria
There's your problem. Cops here have been corrupt as fuck for a really long time.
>>
>>14196434
It's only really out of control in Victoria and Queensland. The other states are pretty relaxed still. South Australia doesn't have much going on besides the police openly saying they target motorcycles in the hills because they "ride for fun".

There was a study to "prove" motorcyclists are a huge danger in the Adelaide Hills. The study came back showing around 5-6% of the vehicles speeding in the hills being motorcycles (falling in line with the ~4.7% of the road users in SA) and representing NONE of the vehicles excessively speeding.

Naturally they went and spent a fortune on two-way cameras to try and catch the evil motorcycles.

Car modification laws and what not have been loosened in SA though, so whatever really.
>>
>>14196485
>and Queensland

It's batshit here. I keep my P-plates down out of principle and I was on my way to a mate's place when I saw this cop car tailgating a P-plater in the most beat-up shitbox.

I reckon they were trying to goad them into speeding up just to throw the book at them.
>>
Jesus christ you Aussies have it bad.
>be driving to work this morning
>doing 80mph on 65mph freeway
>CHP pulls up next to me
>shitbricks.jpg
>lowers his raised hand 2 times telling me to slow down
>i slow down
>he speeds off going atleast 80mph again
>5 seconds later a 2nd CHP speeds past me
Highway Patrol can be pretty bro sometimes
>>
>>14196521
It's mainly Victoria. It's a lot calmer in the rest of the country.

I got pulled over on the Trans-Canada going 115mph once. Got a $90 fine and the cop wanted to see the engine because he'd never seen a V12.
>>
>>14196495
Australian cops are massive power-tripping cunts.
>>
>>14196485
Queensland is becoming more of a nanny state each day.
We've recently had our unmarked car laws relaxed to allow cops to disguise them as regular cars. (Think P-plates, tape repairs, stickers, etc.)
Sadly, people still support these blatant revenue raising tactics because they believe they'll 'save lives'.
Give me a patrol car out on the street any day. IMO that's a way more effective deterrent than an unmarked car.

They even want to put speed cameras on our waterways...
http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/water-police-are-looking-to-introduce-speed-cameras-on-our-waterways-for-jet-skis/story-fnj94hf2-1227697516581
>>
>>14196521
It's just Victoria man, the stats have shown that Vicpol seem to make an order of magnitude more in revenue than NSW even with a smaller population.

When I lived in Tasmania, I got caught as a P plater driving through a 60km/h zone at 79. The guy was all like "you seem like a good kid, don't let me catch you again". I drive around in NSW with P plates, out of state rego, in an old shitbox that realistically wouldn't pass an inspection and have never been harassed.

Now OP, Texas seems like a pretty cool place and all, and I wouldn't mind moving to the United States, but you're having a laugh if you think a young bloke without a degree would be able to find work, let alone get citizenship there. They sure seem to like letting illegal Mexicans in but when somebody from the first world wants to go there, nope.
>>
>>14196553
>Been wanting to move back to QLD after suffering living in Melbourne for years now.
>See shit like this.
Making me reconsider.
>>
>>14196558
>Suffering in what has been determined as the most livable city in the world

Guess you won't be happy anywhere, m8.
>>
>>14196553
You're confusing nanny state with police state. As far the unmarked car thing, wasn't it conclusively proven that unmarked cars aren't as effective at reducing crime than marked cars?

Also someone should find the regulation that states that it is illegal for a full licensed driver to display a P plate. It is against the law in Australia.
>>
>>14196563
>most livable city in the world
The only people who say this are those who either don't live here or pretentious hipster fucks who think that having cafe's and and art exhibitions equal quality.
>>
>>14196563
Isn't Adelaide higher than Melbourne?
>>
>>14196567
Enlighten me then, what is wrong with Melbourne? Because honestly bud, I don't think Sydney is much better.
>>
>>14196573
http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2015/08/daily-chart-5
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-18/melbourne-named-worlds-most-liveable-city-again/6705274
>>
>>14196575
Melbourne is a slightly less shitty Sydney but with more marxism.
>>
OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN CITY POWER RANKINGS

1. Brisbane
2. Perth
3. Adelaide
4. Canberra
5. Melbourne
6. Sydney
>>
>>14196554
>not marrying a White Christian girl
My buddy is South African and got his citizenship that way. It helped that hes a blonde blue eyed white guy.
>>
>>14196583
>implying I could even get a girlfriend

It's a nice thought though, m8.
>>
>>14196584
>not going for fat girls
As a fat guy this is the easiest route to go. If i can do it you skinny fucks should have no problem.
>>
>>14196577
I kind of wonder how this comes to be. Having lived in Toronto, Adelaide and Melbourne, Toronto is a LOT nicer than Melbourne. I'd rather live in Adelaide than Melbourne any day as well.
>>
>>14196596
Fat girls aren't really interested in me man.

Anyway, let's avoid going off topic. Fun fact! Did you know that Vicpol regularly run "operations" where they have a number of officers dressed in camouflage in the bush off the road? They spot cars with a speed detection device and then let their friends down the road know which cars to collect on the way past.
>>
>>14196601
They're literally playing army.

Like vicpol seriously thinks that it's above the law, that they're all some epic hero soldiers catching them evil speeders and then they wonder why the entire fucking state hates them?

I don't know a single person who has a good thing to say for a city vicpol copper.

The country ones are alright, perhaps because they don't get pushed to do this bullshit revenue raising.

They need to catch some real criminals, not people coming home from work (i'm referencing the bell street thing)
>>
>>14196434
This is not what being in Texas is like. This is what being white in Texas is like. Better cover your accent or they'll arrest you terrorism suspicion. Cop in Texas are too stupid to have heard of your Owsturialia country.
>>
File: kaykaykay.gif (3MB, 200x149px) Image search: [Google]
kaykaykay.gif
3MB, 200x149px
>>14196648
>Not being white
>>
>>14196669
Oh I am, I'm just pointing out that Americans distrust of foreigners is quite high lately, and I have little confidence in the education of your average Texan.

They'll hear an aussie accent and think "he must be some kinda muslim, or a least a liberal" and try arrest you anyway if you get pulled over for something.

Southerners are real fucking stupid. I live in the deep south too.
>>
>>14196648
>>14196669
>>14196687

I've been to Texas a fair few times and I haven't had any issues. Obviously not white either.
>>
>>14196696
Much of Texas is under the impression that the president is a secret muslim and invaded the state with the Marine Corp as the beginning of some sharia law 4th reich takeover to move them into concentration camps run by FEMA, and that the whole thing was foiled by intrepid conservative journalists.

I don't think there can be any more conclusive proof of how stupid Americans are than that. Trust me, they're around and they're quite dangerous.
>>
>>14196722
Nah, you must be bullshitting.

Regardless, I don't think people are dumb enough to confuse a white Australian with a turban wearing muzzie. C'mon man.
>>
>>14196728
I work with an asian guy that routinely gets yelled at for being both a "muslim" and a "illegal mexican" despite looking like neither.

This is in Georgia. And look up Jade Helm 15 conspiracy theories. I'm dead serious.
>>
>>14196648
>>14196687
>>14196722
>>14196736
>Straw manning this hard
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-09-02-03-59.png (344KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-09-02-03-59.png
344KB, 1440x2560px
>>14196736
That's because Asian people look different. White Australians don't.
Also I like my capcha, I bought a skyline yesterday.
>>
>>14196742
Hey man I live here, just telling like it is. I agree the Aussie speed laws are top shelf bullshit and I totally would leave too. But of all the places to go to, Texas would not be on my list. Plenty of other states with just as flexible motoring laws that aren't populated by simpletons.

Fucking Colorado? Nevada? I'd rather live near Vegas any day.
>>
>>14196722
Dude, those are just normie memes. I bet more people will say shit like that than actually believe it.
>>
>>14196736
>look up Jade Helm 15 conspiracy theories

Many keks were had

>government stages military exercises
>southerners be like HURR MARTIAL LAW SHARIA OBUMMER DAG NABBIT
>>
>>14196761
Do you live in the south?

I swear on my life everybody here unironically pushes this stuff and genuinely believes all of it. Talk radio and local news is 24/7 propaganda here.
>>
>>14196736
Jesus, why are Americans so dumb?
>>
>>14196822
Probably the same reasons dumb people in other countries are dumb. Wouldn't ya think?
>>
>>14196822
our history education consists of about 12 years of "this is why America is better than every other country" followed by a business degree.
>>
I've lived in South Texas and local cops are generally ok as long as you're not too outrageous. DPS Troopers are decidedly stricter. You definitely don't want to be caught driving while brown or poor. Of course in most of those cases they're just going to check ID. Been caught driving while poor myself and been with brown friends who got stopped enough times to know how it goes. Also don't be two young males driving on the highway because you will be stopped and the car searched. Saw that constantly on the highways down there.
>>
>>14196755
The most i've gotten in Texas is someone asking me where i'm from when I open my mouth and speak
>>
Move to phoenix, you aussie faggots
>>
Been living in Texas since '06. There are only two things I love about this barren hellhole: the gun laws and cars laws. I've been caught running 100 in a 65 five times and gotten out of every ticket by being polite. The cops see my car and mostly just react with a, "I get it, I'd want to drive the hell out of that thing, too. Just keep it under the speed limit til you're out of city limits."

Shit, I've broken lose across a four lane, tires screaming louder than my engine and smoke chasing me and the cop that pulled me over just wanted to say it was awesome.
>>
>>14196860
>move to a barren desert
>>
>>14196573
Adelaides the fucking asshole of Australia
>>
>>14196906
Oz is already a barren dessert you coconut throwing monkey.
>>
>>14196918
Most people live in area where it's actually suitable for human life.
>>
>>14196922
That's like saying Los Angeles isn't in the desert because people live there.
>>
>>14196906

High desert is actually quite beautiful, and the weather wouldn't be that much of a shock.
>>
Texas isn't even that bad if you're brown. Half of the police force is Mexican where I live and they are pretty bro tier. The only police I've had issues with are the ones from the small municipalitys. They're exactly like this vicpol cops doing it for revenue. Just about everyone here does 80 on the highways during morning commutes. I've even done 120 down a stretch of highway heading outside of the city limits and haven't seen any cops. Gun laws are also top tier too
>>
hooning is sort of tolerated here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzLpU_Hr2Wc
>>
>>14196922
>suitable for human life
Have you even seen Australia?
>>
>>14196755
Metro cops in vegas are pretty bro-tier.
Don't be a dick if you're pulled over and you can get away with a warning 99% of the time
>>
>>14196722
Youre an idiot. South African here, been in texas 9 years. Got a green card. They are not that retarded, you are just assuming thats how they are, but honeslty i think texans are alot more worldly then most specially if you mix with oil/gas field. Also, people from the south are super polite.
>>
Id rather not be shot dead thanks
>>
File: IMG_2333.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2333.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
based texan reporting
>>
>>14196687
>>14196736
Georgia's a lot different from Texas, mate. I live in NC myself, but I've done a decent amount of traveling and Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi are by far the worst states for this type of shit.

Texas really isn't that bad, what you hear is highly exaggerated.
They do like their UFOs, though.
>>
>>14196851
>You definitely don't want to be caught driving while poor.
Care to explain bro?

I've always wanted to go Straya if given the possibility, but that car law makes me kinda depressed.
> losing car because fuck you, guilty until proven innocent
> wheel slip or 1 over limit being punished, cameras everywhere
> mods = you are the danger sticker
Damn. Except fines getting higher recently (doesn't affect me a bit, actually), in Poland we're totally chill compared to Ozs, your cops seem to act worse than Hitler.
>>
File: edited street.jpg (271KB, 2048x958px) Image search: [Google]
edited street.jpg
271KB, 2048x958px
>>14197735
>driving while poor
may refer to driving a shitbox and looking like a drug user or someone who would have a warrant.

Cops dont usually fuck with you in texas unless you are doing something really stupid and/or are in a commercial vehicle
>>
>>14196434
For some reason, I saw the OP's pic and thought it was Victoria, TX, not sure why.
>>
>>14196687
This is objectively wrong. I will say, last time we had an Aussie contractor show up at work, everyone treated him real nice because everyone thought his accent was cool. It was like having a mini-celebrity because we don't actually get visitors from first world countries anymore.
>>
>>14197538
We really do love ufos down there in Texas. While we were on a road trip to visit family we passed through Waco Texas. My sister started freaking out and said she saw a ufo. Now after we finished visiting family in Dallas we drove back down and stopped in Waco to eat. We were giving my sister shit about the ufo when the waiter came over and told us that in the area there were like 500 calls about the ufo to different local police stations and shit. Definitely a weird moment in small town Texas
>>
>>14196434
To be fair Texas is pretty bad. You're actually still missing out.

>state inspections and that stupid window sticker
>boring, flat roads

Cops are nice, if you have Texas plates, which they can tell with ease because you'll have the front window sticker.if not, get ready for a speeding ticket for literally 1 mph over in a 75
>>
Eurofag again.
>>14198358
>state inspections
Are they Japan strict or why? I've always considered inspections necessary.
>stupid window sticker
Why is it stupid? Yeah, it's a sticker, it takes a little bit of your visibility but we've got similar here and never heard a complain about it.
>flat roads
That may be boring, right, but if there's nothing more to complain it's still great.

I have no knowledge (experience) about it and it's my opinion.
>>
>>14198427
>bring car in for inspection
inspector checks
>wiper blades
>tires
>lights
>window tint
>looks for cats
>listens for exhaust leaks
>checks that brakes work
If in an emissions county, they plug into the obd system and the computer checks for any DTC codes and readiness status making sure the system wasnt just reset
>>
>>14198451
>If in an emissions county
Oh, yeah, that may hurt with V8s and such, but emissions aside I'm really pro lights, tires and brakes testing. It seems obvious but people neglect basics.
I'm not denying emissions testing tho. If it stinks gas/diesel for a mile or spits black clouds, I think it's time for a rebuild (or another repair), right?
>>
>>14196722
>>14196768
Yeah they sure are retarded there.

>>14197060
>>14197476
Dude stop lieing, Texas is the worst place in America and noone should move here, ok? (no really, fuck off we're full)
>>
>>14198481
all you have to do is fool the computer, and then have something that looks like cats for the 1 in 100 inspector that checks for cats
>>
>>14198427
They're not that bad, but they are all nonfactors in significantly better parts of the country.
>>
Vic Road Cunts

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3a0_1310366940
>>
>>14196913
>Adelaids meme
You're thinking of Canberra.
>>
>>14196434
The only real downside to your plan is that you have to live in Texas.
>>
>Not living in Country NSW
FAggots all of you
>victoria
theres your problem
>>
>>14200907
But I do live in country NSW.
>>
>>14196440
>had to pay on the spot
You got scammed bro.
>>
All this sooking I've literally never had a problem once and my car is from from being road worthy.

Either youre edgy little teenage fucks who watch too much aca, today tonight, 60 minutes etc clips on youtube and think everyone is out to get you
Or full on bogan shit lord driving in a scrap heap piece of shit who actually deserves the treatment youre crying about

>victoria
oh wait theres your problem
>>
>>14197882
So true
>>
>>14196434
ITT: Underaged bitching #30202
Heres what's actually happening
>chief is covering his ass so he won't lose his job
>vicpol is taking industrial action against the government in regards to payment
>one of the activities for this industrial action is parking near speed/red light cameras with lights & sirens on for atleast 15 minutes
>none of this shit happens in rural areas (anywhere that isnt melbourne)
>>
>>14196434
>>No hidden speed traps waiting to fine you hundreds for going 3km/h over

>No speed traps
>in Texas

You've obviously never driven through an area with departments in dire need of revenue.
>>
>>14200929
uhh...he met a corrupt cop and paid a bribe.

that's the whole fucking point.

>>14202846
Get the fuck out, you're always on here defending the cops you cancerous tripfag.

Let me actually address what you said.

1. Yes, the chief is covering his ass. OP even fucking admitted that. His point was it's bullshit we can't be rational and admit he's only fucking human.

2. He also said country victoria was more chill (which it is)

None of this changes the fact that melbourne's coppers are now corrupt fucking bastards taking bribes left right and center.

You are the child for being so fucking naive you think melbourne's biggest gang is out to help and protect you. Naive.
>>
>>14203387
It's well known that XR wagon has a serious boner for cops.

He's in every thread defending them, i wonder why.

On topic though, my wife met her first corrupt cop a few days ago. Got the old 50 dollar on the spot fine and avoided losing demerits (she says she was 5km/h over).

So i guess corrupt cops are actually pretty good if you have done something wrong, you end up paying less in fines and no demerit loss.
>>
>>14200951
>>14200951
>victoria

Pretty much. I will admit, most of the time in the other states the person deserves it....not so much in victoria.

They prey on regular people going to work.
Bell street was the perfect fucking example.

A zone that was 70 for YEARS suddenly dropped to 60, hundreds of hidden cameras put up to nab people who did not notice because of habit.

There is no fucking way them going 70 was unsafe at all, the road was safely 70 for years, they dropped that shit to 60 just for revenue and everyone knows it.

Victoria is beyond fucked.
>>
>>14203387
>read the last greentext
>thinks I like anything about melbourne
There are genuine cops out there who actually want to help and protect the community, just not in melbourne.
>>
>http://m.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/gold-coast/police-are-exempt-from-every-traffic-law-but-drink-and-drug-driving/story-fnj94idh-1227699738584
>>
>>14196434
I live in Victoria.... the other week two cops were sitting up a tree in full camo gear with a speed camera nabbing bikes.
>>
I'm studying to be a cop in Australia now and man, I feel bad for you Victorians. Here in SA, our road traffic act states that anything an officer deems unsafe, is a defect.
Now I've never heard of the whole on-the-spot fines happening here, but if you Vics have similar legislation, I can't imagine how hard it is.
I got pulled over once and was breatho'd by two while two others checked my lights out. I'm sitting there trying not to look nervous (4 officers for one pullover is not normal) and then it turns out people have been buying cheap altezza lights from overseas and they thought I had them. Realised they were Ralli Art and sent me off.

(+keep at it XR Wagon)
>>
>>14208435
SA cops aren't nearly as bad as Victorian cops generally. The main issue in SA is anti-police sentiments put a lot of them on edge.

The only real bad experience I've had was when I was with a friend of mine in his S15. We got pulled over and the cop popped the hood presumably to defect it. The entire car has engineering certificates, like... for everything.

Cop walked around to the back of the car, smashed out a light and defected him for having a light out.
>>
>>14205685
Yeah there are some decent cops out there, but it's still generally agreed (even where I live in Sydney) that the cops down in Victoria are shitcunts. Things like sitting where the speed limit changes from 100 to 60 in an unmarked car and booking people for going 3ks over the limit is absolutely fucked by NSW standards. Those "safety" campaigns down your way that just attempt to fearmonger people into driving at 10ks below the limit all the time don't help either.
>>
>>14208700
There was one recently where Vic police were sitting on the border and booking people for going 102/103 and what not as they left SA (110 in SA).

When it was called into question they spun it and acted like going 101 in a 100 zone after leaving a state where you've been going 110 for five hours meant you wanted to run children down and rape their corpses.

I BELIEVE they had to stop doing it in the end because they couldn't prove safety played a factor in their decision to place police there.
>>
>>14207805
>QLD
Why am i not suprised
>>
>>14197882
>It was like having a mini-celebrity because we don't actually get visitors from first world countries anymore.

Can confirm this is what Americans treat 1st world foreigners like.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.