[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am 6'10... i am looking for a reliable, yet full-size

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 2015-nissan-armada_100473552_h.jpg (2MB, 1920x1275px) Image search: [Google]
2015-nissan-armada_100473552_h.jpg
2MB, 1920x1275px
i am 6'10... i am looking for a reliable, yet full-size suv... no fancy nonsense that will break down, just a v8 and rwd and comfy/roomy interior. not looking to break the bank. what does /o/ think about the armada?
>>
You should consider a lotus Elise instead
>>
File: miata snow cute.jpg (29KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
miata snow cute.jpg
29KB, 500x409px
>>14195152
I think a Miata will be a perfect fit for you
>>
Have you considered a compact SUV with a sunroof?

A family friend of mine had an Armata. Nice and everything, but aren't they ludicrously expensive?
>>
>>14195214
drove one... i can fit but i can not change gears!
>>
Big girl needs a big car.
>>
>>14195215
no compact suvs... i hate them. no they are kinda of cheap like 15-20k for a 2007-8... i wouldnt mind an expedition or suburban either... all i car about is readability
>>
Nissan and Chevy SUV's typically have tons of headroom. The Sequoia does too.
>>
File: 01-04_Toyota_Sequoia_Limited.jpg (122KB, 1836x1038px) Image search: [Google]
01-04_Toyota_Sequoia_Limited.jpg
122KB, 1836x1038px
>>14195255
drove a sequia... did not like it. i mean it probably will be reliable because toyota. and it was very comfy... so you tell me how they fit well for longevity?
>>
>>14195240
I would recommend a GM truck.
Dont get a suburban. It literally has just a stretched Tahoe. Or if you can afford it the Escalade has a 6.2L V8 with 400HP.

Or a G-Wagen. Trust me those things have acres of space for the driver and arent landboats either.
>>
>>14195268
Don't know about the Sequoia specifically, but Toyota ranks very high for reliability.

Mitsubishi Outlander has 40" of headroom, maybe try one of those? Mits have cheap looking interiors but are pretty reliable.
>>
>>14195285
will look into tahoe/escalade.
i love the g but i do not want that fancy 4x4 off road stuff but i know for a fact the g is probably mb's most reliable vehicle

>>14195297
outland? do you mean endevor? or whatever? i kinda off like those, but arent they fwd?
>>
>>14195152
Armada is nice, outdated though. are they ever going to update it?

regardless, it's solid.
>>
>>14195268
I have a tundra crew cab which is essentially the same thing. Bought it new, has about 98,000 miles now. No problems what so ever. I think the only thing I've had to change was the timing belt.
>>
>>14195348
They should've updated it with the new Patrol. But there was some issue getting it to the US. The current generation Infiniti QX80 is basically a Patrol.
>>
Toyota Landcruiser.

Anything else is nonsense.
>>
File: cats1.jpg (155KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
cats1.jpg
155KB, 1200x600px
>>14195732
>The current generation Infiniti QX80 is basically a Patrol.
If they got that alien-looking thing inside and is also essentially the same, why can't they get the latter in?
>>
>>14197519
I have absolutely no idea. They're sold side by side in a lot of countries except the US.
>>
>>14195152
I work at a pretty small electronics company and three of our engineers drive an armada (a software, an electrical, and a manufacturing engineer). So I'm gonna say that's probably a good thing.
>>
>>14195152
I drive one.

Pretty nice truck desu. Very fast and nimble for its size.

with the 4wd version, the "auto" setting is 30/70 AWD. I love surprising folks when i take off at lights and so forth.

All in all good SUV, bad gas mileage.
>>
>>14195310
So what? You don't need 4WD.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.