[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I find midsize cars like pic related to be cramped feeling and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (24KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 500x333px
I find midsize cars like pic related to be cramped feeling and too small.
Is there another size or model I can look into that aren't SUVs?
>>
>>14187382

Yes. 2015 Loseweight siR edition
>>
File: rt65656533454.jpg (55KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
rt65656533454.jpg
55KB, 500x353px
Cramped in what way?

Roof too low?
Can't get the seat far enough back?
Legs stuck between seat and steering wheel?
Stomach prevents steering wheel from turning unless lubricated?
Door won't close properly unless you lean over to the right when shutting it off?
>>
It's safety.

There are a dozen airbags packed into each pillar and crevice, and the unibody built thick. As a result, almost every modern car feels small and has poor visibility. At least for their size.
>>
>>14187394
Roof too low actually. And I've hit my head on the top of the car sometimes while getting in, and I don't like having to crouch so much to get in, also the car feels too close the ground.

>>14187385
I'm not fat.
>>
Fusions are kinda small inside desu. Try Honda/Subaru/Toyota...maybe even Mazda. Failing that, full size cars. Perhaps a Chrysler 300?
>>
>>14187458
>Chrysler 300

You need to be an old white man or a black guy to like these. Handles like a train.
>>
>>14187458
Also forgot to mention it's a Hyundai Accent that gives me the cramped feeling.
>>
>>14187470
Well shit.

>>14187475
Nigga that's a goddamn subcompact.
>>
The Focus is a compact, you ignorant shit.
>>
>>14187523
>subcompact.
Hmmmmm
Interesting.
>>
You're probably looking for headroom and shoulder room because you're a fat sack of shit. Or an SUV because

> hurrr they're big on the outside so they must be big on the inside and safer and better in snow and more reliable because it's basically a truck right also AMERICA.

Either way, good luck with the diabeetus
>>
File: burt_reynolds.jpg (37KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
burt_reynolds.jpg
37KB, 590x350px
>>14187382
>mfw a ford focus is midsize to euros
>>
>>14187450
>hit my head on the top of the car
>crouch so much to get in
>car feels too close the ground.
literally why crossovers where invented.
>>
>>14187382

Look into these:Hyundai Sonata, Kia Optima, Subaru Legacy, and Nissan Altima

source: http://www.willeifert.com/automotive/best-mid-size-sedans-for-tall-drivers/

Also lose weight
>>
That's a compact.
Presuming you're EU:
>Kia Optima
>Ford Mondeo
>BMW 3
>Merc C
>Chevy Epica (Korean turd but it's cheap)
>Opel Insignia
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.