[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do I know when my leak is too big for a porable leak sealant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1196-PNG1.png (424KB, 415x800px) Image search: [Google]
1196-PNG1.png
424KB, 415x800px
When do I know when my leak is too big for a porable leak sealant?
I have a leak in my radiator and its fast enough that i can see the water running down the reservoir and poring out the bottom of my car.
I want to get this done quickly and cheaply so if a jug or two of sealant will work then I want to use it, but if it wont I dont want to waste my time doing it.
>>
>>14185376
Get new radiator
That shit will fuck your matrix, thermostat, pump etc.
It ain't worth it m80 88e
>>
>>14185406
The pellet kind will. The liquid kind is ok, I've heard.
But either way, that leak sounds serious. I don't think any amount of stop leak will fix it.
>>
Keep using that shit and say goodbye to your heater core faggots.
>>
>>14185376
Are you sure it's actually from the radiator and not just the reservoir or a hose or some such shit.

Stop leak is garbage.. a radiator is like $40 for your shitbox. just buy a new one.
>>
>>14185376
>i can see the water running down the reservoir and poring out the bottom of my car.
That's not a radiator leak, that's a reservoir leak.
>>
>>14185446
I thought about that but the water comes out on the other side of my car.
In anycase it seems like the porable leak sealants are just temporary so you can get to the shop. So I'm going to buy a jug and try it and then see if i can hobble it down the street to a shop
>>
>>14185492
Bad choice.

But whatever it's not my car.
>>
>>14185492
>the water comes out on the other side of my car.
How about looking at the water flow path with your eyes before spending money on snake oil?
>>
File: 51FQukyRyVL.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51FQukyRyVL.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
What about pic related? Ive heard good things, and personally I have a small, slow leak.
>>
>>14185376
When you have any leak at all. That stuff is 100% bullshit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.