[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kinders Eggs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 24816883.png (294KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
24816883.png
294KB, 560x420px
http://www.todayonline.com/world/europe/3-year-old-french-toddler-chokes-death-hidden-kinder-egg-toy
>>
>>18220

Thank you based FDA for saving our children from this menace!!
>>
>>18220
>hidden

It's only hidden if you aren't used to it.

In Canada, literally everyone knows that there is a plastic container in the egg with a toy.

Kinda wondering how the kid managed to swallow the thing whole, though...
>>
>giving three year olds chocolate
>>
>>18227
>Having autistic children
Wew lad.

>>18314
>Not looking after your children
>>
I know this sounds like bullshit, but I gave my 3 year old daughter a kinder egg today actually. Massive coincidence. I live in the US but I ask my mom to ship them from Canada now and then.

The one I gave her was the "extra large" model with a bigger surprise and we shared it.

I realise it's sad, but there's literally dozens of stories of folks dying in freak accidents and I'm not letting that stop me from enjoying them with my daughter.

...you know the really fucked up part? The toy was a "my little pony" , the purple one...
>>
>>18227
I've seen them for sale in both Georgia and California so obviously they aren't working too hard.
>>
Darwin's best.
>>
>>18323
Another similar coincidence : me and my friends went out to fire our rifles off at a shooting range earlier today and surprisingly we did not commit a mass killing spree at a high school on the way home. Odd how not every correlation lead to the worst possible outcome, huh?
>>
>>18323
I don't see what's fucked up about the purple po-

>see OP pic

good god, the mcdonalds toys about mlp looks better than that.
>>
>>18220
>a toy hidden inside a Kinder Surprise chocolate egg
>hidden
you can tell this is American-aimed phrasing. The whole point of the shitty egg is that it comes with a toy. Man that chocolate is delicious though
>>
>>18410
The toys also come in fuckhuge yellow capsules that are impossible to swallow.
>>
>>18411
>fuckhuge yellow capsules that are impossible to swallow.
Why do you think the baby choked?

People tend not to choke on things they can swallow.
>>
>>18383
I don't believe you. You hid the bodies did you not?
>>
>>18384
No the op pic is some OC thing, my daughter's is certifiably "friendship is magic" shit

I'd post a pic but, yunno, news
>>
>>18499
Didn't you read the article? The capsule itself isn't the chocking hazard, a defective toy inside was
>>
>>18523
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/0SckVVHeRJE/maxresdefault.jpg

This
>>
This article makes it out as if the toys are literally hidden inside the chocolate so an unaware kid could swallow it while eating the egg. It's in a giant capsule that is impossible to choke on, You have to pop it open to get the toy, and it's designed so small kids aren't able to do it on their own. So an adult opened the capsule for the 3 year old and left them unattended with the small plastic toy.
>>
>>18380
>Georgia and California
I'm pretty sure the FDA doesn't have jurisdiction over Caucasian republics and Mexican peninsulas
>>
>>18220
DARWINISM LADS. BRING BACK KINDER EGGS. we had these shits in Ecuador. why can't I have them in NC!
>>
>>18545
Excactly, and honestly, i feel no pity for the child nor the parents, because it is their own fault for leaving their child unattended with toys that clearly instructs not to leave children unattended.
Natural Selecton in a nutshell
>>
>>18612

That's not how natural selection works.
>>
>>18620
>Ur ded
>Natural selection not working
Select one and only one.
>>
>>18380
I think we get a different version, it's not the same as they get in Europe
>>
The funny part, at least on the Canadian version it says "not for children 0-3" due to being a choking hazard
>>
>>18220
Nothing of value lost
Honestly this kid had to die to prove that idiots shouldn't have kids

Im german and i never heard of something like this before, i doubt that the parents of this kid gave much attention to what it was doing
>>
>>18526
I don't see what's wrong with it. I mean it is for children her age
>>
>>19151
Yeah, that kid would have died either way
>>
>>18612
It will sound like bullshit to you, but you have no clue how EVIDENT it is you don't have children.

It's tiring, and having them not do stupid shit is like trying to make your pet not break/chew/shit something. Your "natural selection" would only work in favor of unproductive members of society that have enough stamina to constantly harras their children 24/7. And those end up being the worst, overprotective parents.

I've never met a parent that didn't have such scares. haven't you ever heard of someone having an old scar they can't remember why? Children do los of stupid shit the second your answer the phone. Mine is in my forehead
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.