[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

refugees blamed for mass sexual assault in cologne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 0

http://www.thelocal.de/20160104/refugees-blamed-for-mass-sexual-assault-in-cologne

Took the german media five days to actually report on this.
>>
Yeah, it's pretty Crazy. I am from Germany and Here it is nearly impossible to say anything bad about the refugeees without being titled a Nazi. That's why Media, Too, is very supressed to report about such Problems.
>>
>>14310
Every time I look the media wherever they may be get increasingly irrelevant. Just the latest example...
>>
When's Hitler coming back
>>
>But the police have also insisted that many of the men had been known to them for some time and that they were not a group of newly-arrived refugees.

dont mind me OP, just reading the article for you and stopping this /pol/ bullshit from taking root in this nice new board
>>
>>14327
The police have done nothing but lie and cover up any and all "refugee" crimes since they starting invading. They didn't even report this incident until days later, despite it being really goddamn serious.

They have as much credibility as a ripped bag of dog food.
>>
Guys, they are new to all of this, I'm sure all of you here have made mistakes before.
>>
>>14327
The police released a report about the scene saying that the event was peaceful a day after it happened.

Now they had to actually correct it and confirm that people got robbed and raped.
They are in no position to tell if it was refugees or not.
>>
http://www.bild.de/news/inland/sexuelle-belaestigung/wer-sind-die-taeter-aus-dem-sex-mob-44033738.bild.html
>>
>>14376
>bild
>>
At first the media even tried to deny that refugees are the culprits and said it's already proven that they definitely aren't refugees. Now they say police still needs to investigate although everybody knows refugees are responsible for all this chaos. I'm tired of this shit. As soon as someone dares to say something against islam and refugees were immediatly being called nazis.

The worst thing is that these muslims don't even see that as an attack. It's simply their culture.

This is why muslim women put on so many layers of clothing. If women are scantily clothed muslim men think they want to be groped, touched, raped etc. It's simply their mentality and they won't understand what they did wrong.
>>
>>14327
>"Speaking out against refugees makes you a nazi"
>"I'm trying to stop bullshit from taking root in this nice new voard"

Pick one and only one
>>
>>14327
I wonder if you actually even read the rest of the article or just skimmed it looking for something to argue about.
It's clear that the police/government may or may not be giving all the information. I didn't read the same article but in the one I read they never said at all it was 100% migrant refugees. It's that they are suspected to be refugees which sparks the rest of the other issues.
Also who the fuck would stage a mass public assault in your own country in the first place? It's said to be hundreds of people and I'm not sure if I believe a hundred people or more just decided they wanted to be assault women for the night.All of which just so happened to look like the refugees.
>>
>>14386
>It's clear that the police/government may or may not be giving all the information.
So the only thing that is clear is that there is no clarity?
>>
>>14428
Its so weird.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35237173
>A policeman told the city's Express news website that he had detained eight suspects. "They were all asylum seekers, carrying copies of their residence certificates," he said.
>However, there was no official confirmation that asylum seekers had been involved in the violence.
How is it not official when a policeman tells the news?

All I know is that people here are really pissed and I'm glad that there's this kind of uproar.
We dont need organized crime like this, refugee or not. Chances are its refugees mixed with local muslims anyways.
>>
>>14432
I don't know how it works over in Yurope, but here in America an interviewed police officer would not be considered official confirmation. Official conformation would be something like the District Attorney saying they were going to press charges on x number of people for y crime, and all x number are refugees, or something from a court establishing that they are refugees.

As of right now the eight men are still suspects, and as such it's (technically) wrong to say they committed the rapes. Again, I don't know how Europoor courts work, but over here declaring someone guilty in the media is a big no no unless someone like Soros is paying you to do otherwise, ALA Travyon Martin and Mike Brown.

But of course that's just journalists and the law covering their bases. I haven't read the article and have no idea what evidence is against them, but saying
>N-no, r-refugees w-would never do that! It was clearly, uh...N-NEONAZIS! Yeah!
while profusely sweating and taking Arab dick up the ass is outright retarded.
>>
the alleged rapists have a right to express their anger, over the fact that Germany might reduce the number of arabs who can enter their country.
>>
>>14445
This logic is flawless.

This guy for president of Germany.
>>
>>14439

Yep over in America your police just shoot you.

While the enormous nig population rape and murder themselves in a perpetual frenzy.

And your courts just go ahead and rule in favour of whomsoever has the most money.

Do go on about how clever you all are, we'll just watch in astonished amusement while you elect another downs syndrome sufferer as president and beg for tips from European travellers like filthy Asian peasants.
>>
>>14461
>Europoors assblasted
Can't handle banter or what?
>>
>>14461
Calm down sperg.

>>14439
You are right.
Nobody was declared guilty and there was no actual police report that confirmed it, just one policeman on his own.

But then there's politicians pulling shit like this
>“There are no indications that this involved people who have sought shelter in Cologne as refugees,”
And thats just bullshit.
There are tons of indications, just no concrete proof yet.
People are so scared of connecting the immigrants to anything.
>>
>>14470

>Hahaha, jokes on them, I was only pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>14477
So I was right.

>Checked
>>
>>14327
Them not being refugees has nothing to do with them still being shitskins who didn't integrate. All the same to me
>>
I'm so fucking sick of these small dicked right wing /pol/tard rednecks. Just stay in your own fucking board or better yet just kill yourselves.
>>
>>14473
It saddens me that Germans have been so beaten down and been made to fear anything that might possibly hint of the slightest nationalism, that they're willing to debase themselves to ignore the evidence of very real policy problems.
>>
>>14329
It's a very bad sign if police is treated as complete liars.
>>
>>14561
Calm down ahmed. Here, have a woman to rape, to calm your anger.
>>
>>14561
Stop raping people and it wont be a problem.
>>
>>14561
Go to reddit... Down the hall and to the left.
>>
>>14327
>>14329

the attackers are assumed to have been in germany for longer than the recent syrian refugees, since they are said to have shown awareness about safety cameras, security staff points and seemed to have calculated police reaction and victim behaviour into this attack. Some victims told about them having spoken German with second generation migrant accent. A broad number of the attackers have been in Germany for a few years if not longer.
>>
>>14611
>>14618

just to be clear here, the source says
> in one case the alleged crime fitted the legal definition of rape.

so first, this was ONE rape out of the myriad sexual assaults; and second, "fitted the legal definition of rape" sounds like "he did not actually put his dick in her pussy," but whatever happened i'm sure was horrible all the same.

the source also says
>they sexually assaulted women and pick-pocketed revellers.

this is the type of thing NYC was notorious for during the late 70s and 80s, they called it "wil'in' out" or in correct grammar "wilding." immigration was not the problem, young teenage men who were poor and didn't give a fuck about anything were the problem. and if you're going to confuse a crowd with fireworks to rob them and you're a young dude pulling money out of a female's pants, that's sexual assault anyway, you may as well cop a feel, right? i mean, fuck these guys sideways, they're all horrible shitbags, but i'm just trying to add that perspective.
>>
>>14652

shuuuuush

this is the perfect opportunity to get rid of them!
>>
>>14652
you shouldn't defend a person who goes into insults and calls everyone who disagrees with him a /pol/tard. that's not a quality, and as a matter of fact it's ruining this board.

if someone can logically defend what happened on new years eve in cologne, I can listen, but I think we are all tired with "fuck off racists" memes
>>
>>14687
also, if they did something against the law, they should be given a fair trail, like any other citizen. but it's not okay to pretend it's all right, because something similar like that happened somewhere else in 70s and 80s.

the reason that people are however furious are
1) complete silence from the media
2) damage control by the media
3) hypocrisy and double standards from the media

You can try to bottle up inside the problem, but for how long, before it explodes? It would be much better if this accident ended in a debate of pro vs against, but it didn't happen, it won't happen, and a lot of people find it frustrating.

And trust me, if it was ONE woman raped by WHITE MALE, there would be a huge uproar in the media, analysis, and etc.
>>
>>14687

What, instead you should defend a guy who calls people who have the temerity to disagree with him Ahmed?

You should defend ideas on here, not the anonymous posters.
>>
>>14689

one woman is raped by a white male all the time, you think every rape is reported and analysed in the news? Most dont even get a mention in the paper.
>>
>>14693
if it happened on new years eve, yes.

>>14691
where did I say you should defend him either?
and you missed the part
>if someone can logically defend what happened on new years eve in cologne, I can listen
>>
>>14561
Quality post my friend, please keep up because it's definitely not ruining the board.
>>
I don't understand why all of a sudden the refugees have to come to Britain, I don't get why they are coming here piss off somewhere else nobody wants a country full of fucking foreigners... Oh shit it's abit late for that.
>>
>>14329
that ripped bag of dog food will still feed the pooch though
>>
Sickos gonna sicko, why the fuck does it matter if they're refugees, immigrants, or otherwise? I think a very plausible explanation is the large crowds, diffusion of responsibility, and pervs in general.

Besides, the pickpocketing, firecrackers, etc. alludes to the fact that these were not new refugees, they were just your average cons taking advantage of an opportunity.

Not to trivialize the situation, but I'm sure more than half of the women reporting sexual assault were not really faced with much more than failed pickpocketting or an ass grab (not that ass grabbing is okay, but such perversion is far from out of the ordinary in a massive crowd).

Arrest the perverts and move along, this is nothing more than a strawman to keep the gubbermint from importing more refugees
>>
>welcoming foreign invaders with open arms
I don't understand how things could have gone so wrong. Maybe we just weren't nice enough.
>>
>>14327
>>But the police have also insisted that many of the men had been known to them for some time and that they were not a group of newly-arrived refugees.
So they're not all from the current group of migrants just the previous couple of groups then. Yeah that makes it a lot better.
>>
>>14777
the denial is strong in this one.

when you import a culture that thinks sexual assault is normal, expect sexual assault to become normal.

don't import them, and sexual assault remains an aberration.

or just bend over like you have and take it like the bitch you are. whatever, mr mental gymnastics.

i hope you never have daughters.
>>
>>14798
forgot the /s* to denote the sarcasm
>>
>>14638

I read this, too, and I think it emphasizes the failure of the past and current immigration/refugee policies.

If these are second generation immigrants to Germany and they have all ready failed at assimilation, this doesn't lend much confidence to the repeated claim that tolerance and understanding will assimilate the growing stream of refugees (economic immigrants).
>>
>>14327
habeeb pls
>>
>>14777
>Claims he isn't trivilizing
>Does it anyway
>>
>>14327
Either you are here to defend your kind or you are actually from reddit in both case you should get out.
>>
>>14561
>>>>/reddit/
>>
>>14693
Oh no here it comes the nu-male again
>a woman is raped everyhour everywhere all the time forever it just didnt got reported so i can't prove it stop raping me gender is a social construct go back to pol hi pol , you are pol , get off pol tard haha i bet you think hitler was right
>>
Damn, where do all these libtards are coming from?
what the fuck lmao
>>
>>14701
>if it happened on new years eve, yes.

New Years eve is a pretty big night of drinking. A lot of rape and sexual assault will occur. A lot of violence in general occurs. Not every insignificant thing that happens is reported in the news.

>>14932

Sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder? Its not my problem friend.
>>
>>14823
This is what happens when you dump hundreds of refugees in one area where they become the majority. They don't assimilate.
>>
>>14327
but that fucking makes it worse you idiot
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.