[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mexico mayor slain a day after taking office

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 0

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/c316c8e769354f62a56910545286bf95/mexico-mayor-slain-day-after-taking-office
>>
Well shit, at least they got the fuckers
>>
>>13460
"Her fight against crime would be frontal and direct"
Looks like the cartels got right into the spirit of directness.
>>
>>13464
>Mexican government
>in charge of security
>>
anyone explain why this seems to happen a lot in mexico?
>>
>>13530
Because the nation is a crime-ridden cesspool.

They will be paying for the Wall, however.
>>
>>13530
Corrupt government falling for money, abundant crime, corrupt police.

Just like the United States. :)
>>
>>13722
>Just like the United States
At least the US hasn't has a president that quit after a single day.
>>
>>13741
Yeah that's why they get BTFO by people.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
Mexico is such a failed state. Democracy is gone. Civilians should just evacuate it.
>>
>>13748
Then they'll go into the US, and judging by support for trump there will be little sympathy for their suffering.
>>
>>13761
>Then they'll go into the US, and judging by support for trump there will be little sympathy for their suffering.
Hispanic population is exploding.
They'll take over the country at this rate.
>>
>>13761
> judging by support for trump
Trump will not be president.

>>13776
>mfw Europe takes thousands of refugees and still has less casualties by terrorism than the US by mass-shootings and other crimes
topkek
>>
>>13786
I'm sure your guns saved lots of lives in mass shootings
>>
>>13790
So they're pointless anyway.
>>
>>13792
>butthurting this much because much more casualties without Arabs
Trying 2 hard m8
>>
>>13460
They have regular kidnappings and they don't see a reason for guns. Seriously?
>>
>>13798
Sorry m8 we're currently busy at trying to repair the damage done in the Arab world by some guy who created ISIS with his stupidity and the stupidity of the people who elected him.
He's called George W. Bush, do you happen to know him? He must be European for sure, I mean, Americans would never ever do stupid moves to cause more terrorism.
>>
>>13805
>implying letting them in will make Europe worse than the US
>implying the European lead is left-wing when is actually center-right
Sorry m8, even with refugees in Europe proved you wrong. Accept it and go home.
>>
>>13530
Lotta drug money.

That shit gets cut back as Americans move from cocaine to meth (which can be manufactured domestically, unlike cocaine which needs growing in certain equatorial mountain climes) and legalize pot. Basically, Mexicans are paying the cost of American elite's insistence that the American masses don't take drugs. If Americans had better access to controlled substances like Adderall, Desoxyn, and we as a country quit pretending that every drug user is a helpless addict, we could probably do something about the drug trade that moves through Mexico.

That said, the destabilizing effects of neoliberalism, and before that, colonialism, have arrested the economic development of Central America. As those regions continue to industrialize and the standard of living increases, the tolerance and necessity for cartels will decrease, which will likely reduce government corruption overall.
>>
>>13809
i though this place was supposed to have less cuckmemes and racism than pol. Should these be reported, janitors? I hate to waste people's time if this shit isn't appreciated.
>>
>>13809
You're totally right.
Oh wait
http://www.worldblaze.in/top-10-countries-with-highest-rape-crime-in-the-world-2015/
>>
>>13809
>everyone is a cuck but me thats why I'm obsessed with the term and the fetish
>>
>>13824
>No South Africa
I doubt the legitimacy of that site's findings.
>>
>>13882
>doesn't like those stats
>muh false stats
Never change, America.
>>
>>13821
why would you think /news/ would have less racism than /pol/? It's still 4chan. This board should be used for discussing news only but I see a lot of people shitposting or inciting shitposting rather than discussing the topic or related topics.
>>
>>13819
This poster is correct, its sadly hilarious hearing people in the US bitching about the "immigrants" invading their southern border when the destabilizing/violence problems in mexico and the rest of the drug corridor is pretty much 99% generated by US drug/foreign policy.
>>
>>13741
>who is president atchison?
I think that's the right name, literally a 1 day term of office
>>
>>13882
It was ranked #3
They did that crap there you have to go to the 2nd page to see the second half of the article

Though to be clear, it's measuring reported rape - sexual assault definitions vary across the world and the statistics also rely heavily on the having every attack go reported, which is obviosly more common in Belgium than NKorea
>>
>>13819
>>13974
>it's all the fault of the U.S.
>other countries aren't responsible for their own production
I'm not saying I like our drug policies or that they don't have anything to do with the problem of drug cartels, but claiming that it is entirely on the U.S. is pretty goddamned stupid. Also, a wall would sure as hell help that situation as long as we insist on prohibition.
>>
>>13748
Let me tell you something, anybody who's smart will be welcoming the Mexicans with open arms after the ISIS fighters begin their Tet Offensive inside mainland America and Obama declares martial law and starts deploying jackboots to confiscate guns and put people on modified cattle cars.

I'm not even remotely fucking joking, either.
>>
>>14686
>long drawn out economic decline vs headlong fight
I would prefer the headlong fight.
People tend to forget (generally an intentional omission IMO) that illegal immigration is not the same as immigration. When someone says they are against illegal immigration, that does not mean they are against immigration.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.