[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CBSNews: 2015 was a huge year for Anonymous hackers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/anonymous-hackers-isis-donald-trump-2015/
>>
Kind of silly of them to go after Trump. Just because they disagree with something he said doesn't give them the right to take down his website or anything else they had probably planned. Free speech anyone?
>>
>>13078
I don't know, I personally don't like trump... Maybe it is the right thing they are doing.
>>
>>13088
I don't like Trump either but I think he should have the right to say what he wants, even if I disagree with what he says.
>>
>>13088

But not liking him doesn't give anyone the right to silence him. I don't like him either, but that doesn't mean I want him shut up for good and not given the right to run for president or anything else that he wants to say. We have the first amendment in the US. The right to free speech is essential because without that then what freedom do you have if you don't even have the right to an opinion? It's there to protect everyone.

Because, okay, let's say we silence Trump. Then what? What new idea will come along that is deemed unworthy to be espoused? We don't have to like what he says and that is our right. We're free to disagree and post our opinions or even facts that dispute whatever he says, but censorship is not the way to go at all. Once you set the precedent that one opinion can be silenced you set the precedent that any opinion can be silenced.
>>
>>13090
Well put
>>
>>13090
couldn't agree more
>>
I like to think of it this way, if someone had successfully silenced Trump, there's a chance I might have accidentally voted for him
>>
0hour1
>>
>>13076
anonymous-hackers-is-donald-trump-2015
>>
>>13090
last honest man right here
>>
So anonymous likes countries being invaded by "refugees" and doesn't like a temporary ban on immigration. Doesn't make any sense
>>
>anonymous get infiltrated by FBI like 6 years ago
>now they resurge and fight against ISIS and against all the pro-russian politics

USA doesn't even try to hide its dirty international conspiracies(mostly against russia and to keep EU immigration and ISIS as its men of pwoer want).

few days ago they hacked Matteo Salvini's facebook page.
http://www.tgcom24.mediaset.it/politica/anonymous-attacca-matteo-salvini-hackerata-la-sua-pagina-facebook_2151164-201502a.shtml

Matteo Salvini is an important italian politic, and he is both the biggest proponent of harsher immmigration laws, and the main voice for joining Russia in the fight against ISIS; while most other big parties in italy want to stay the cuck out of any war, despite Italy being the closest to the threat.Quite a weird time and target to strike after you declared war to isis ad you had a massive popularity resurgence after years of obscurity.

was any other big EU politic hacked?
>>
>>13137
I think you're giving them too much credit. It's just a vigilante army of slacktivists who mostly only DDoS people and talk shit on twitter from the comfort of their basement NEET-lairs.

I agree that the FBI co-opted it years ago, but that was back when there were still people showing up at protests with Guy Fawks masks. That barely ever happens anymore.
>>
>>13125
I fail to see a logical paradox in holding those two beliefs.
Explain.
>>
>>13076

niggers using the identity long after it expired to suit their own agenda

>>13105

nah anonymoose hackers iz leftard shills for the most part, reddit tier
>>
>>13076
Can we get some more edgy people in Anonymous, these guys are just SJWs
>>
>>13090
So how does 4chan fare as a comparison for espousing your opinions? Besides, trump is an obvious racist who has lots of money to buy his influence - what's not to hate about that?
>>
>>13304

Whether you hate him or not should be irrelevant when talking about this matter.
>>
>>13076

I'm not sure why they even mentioned the Trump thing since that seems to have been a laughable failure. It was mostly there to say "hey we oppose him too!" Fucking WW2 Brazilians.
>>
>>13076

Actually, having read it more closely, doesn't really look like they accomplished anything. At all. This is underwhelming.
>>
>>13244

They're not even SJWs, they're ordinary PCs. SJWs actually have some edge of their own. Those people may as well be up and coming Democrats.
>>
>>13076
>2015 was a huge year for Anonymous hackers
Anonymous doesn't exist anymore.
At the time of Anonymous' actual existence, it was composed of two groups. The first group was a collective of actual hackers who coordinated to make social changes. The second group were the fans who supported them on social media and went to protests.

The first group slowly died and dwindled, mostly when the FBI started vanning prominent members (See Commander X) and now all that is left is the second group.

The second group thinks that they are Anonymous, but they are just script kiddies and edgy teenagers.
>>
>>14217
Do you know who Gregg Housh is/was? He is one of the mods of /r/anonymous now.
>>
>>13078
Yeah that's how we know this isn't Anonymous and doesn't have fuck all to do with the original Anonymous. The whole point at first was protecting free speech, now it's getting rid of speech they don't agree with? I wish some of the guys who were part of Chanology would just hack the faux twitter account and shit talk the fake Anons
>>
>>14312

This. So much this.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.