[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brazil's Zika-chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 0

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/23/health/brazil-zika-pregnancy-warning/

http://www.wsj.com/articles/spreading-virus-adds-to-brazils-woes-1450830661

>On Tuesday, Brazil’s Health Ministry released figures showing that as of Saturday, the number of suspected Zika-related microcephaly cases had climbed to 2,782, a surge of nearly 16% from the previous week. The number of confirmed deaths shot up to 40 from 29 over the period.
>>
>>11569
Will the end of human race start in hueland?
>>
>>11612
please don't laugh, if the virus mutates it might reach human populations
>>
>>11612
Not unless it finds some way of being spread that doesn't involve mosquitoes
>>
>>11569
This virus was created by man. Signs are obvious, to breed a new generation of super-retards to take over the world with their stupidity.

Oh shit, hang on that already happened...
>>
>>11569
waifulization when?
>>
huehuehuebrbr feijoada nada acontece
>>
>Some doctors believe tourists from Asia or the South Pacific introduced it during the 2014 World Cup.
See you in the 2016 Olympics. :^)
Bring your favorite viruses!
>>
>>11569
And thousands of kiddies will need to be kept clothed and fed because of Catholicism.
>>
>>11663
Bad news, that mosquito is in Miami. They're getting dengue in Florida, same insect.
>>
>>11855
Good news is that you got repeating digits. Bad news is that Miami is a prime breeding ground for an insect borne epidemic
>>
>>11860
Good news is that it's in Miami instead of an important place.
>>
>>11657
Did you even read the news? It's already affecting human population.
>>
>>11663
There are instances of the Zika virus spreading by sexual intercourse.
>>
>>11894
Oh, he read the news, he just doesn't consider Brazilian people human beings.
>>
>>11896
Unless you fuck a mosquito, this is unlikely.
>>11894
Racist joke I reckon.
>>11860
All the more reason to contain the virus in Mexico, give our doctors time to get up to speed and train in tropical diseases, so that when it eventually breaks out, we can limit the impact. The only way to stop this from spreading is to identify infected people quickly and quarantine them.

Dengue isn't taken seriously in Brazil. I had fucking dengue. I asked if I should be submitted for quarantine and they just laughed at me. Told me to go home and drink water, call them if my eyes turn yellow or some shit. Hopefully knowing this is coming will help us get a containment protocol in place.
>>
Good luck, Zika!
>>
>>11569
>>11612
Congolombian reporting here. Went to vacations at one of our islands in the caribbean and got it because fucking mosquitoes.

It is quite a pain in the ass to deal with but it only lasts 4-5 days. At least it wasn't Chikungunya or Dengue. Symptoms are similar but not as heavy.
>>
>>11817
>Passports and identification won't be needed for the Olympics.
We should just shoot some country so they can nuke us since we're becoming that open. :^)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.