[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

World Bank Approves Billion Dollar Loan for Indian Toilets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 0

The World Bank has approved a $1.5 billion loan to support an Indian government program to improve sanitation by 2019.

The Clean India Mission "aims to end open defecation, achieve open defecation free communities, and improve the management of liquid and solid waste" by providing toilets to rural areas.

"In rural India, three out of five people suffer the indignity of defecating in the open," the World Bank said in a statement Wednesday. "Girls and women have to venture out before dawn or after dark leaving them vulnerable to harassment."

The project "will result in significant health benefits for the poor and vulnerable, especially those living in rural areas,” said Ohno Ruhl, World Bank country director for India.

The funds will also be used to support India's Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation.

The World Bank says one in every 10 deaths in India is linked to poor sanitation.

http://www.voanews.com/content/world-bank-approves-billion-dollar-loan-for-indian-toilets/3105599.html
>>
I bet the Polish can't wait
>>
>>10401
at long last, India can poo in loo
>>
>>10407
No the issue is not that they don't have access to loo
It's that even when they do they still poo in designated shitting streets
sauce
http://www.planetcustodian.com/2015/10/03/7873/indian-villagers-worshiping-newly-built-toilets-instead-of-using-them.html
>>
>>10401
They are scared of the witches tho
>>
>>10449
They should be, the witches might poke their butts.
>>
>>10401
poo 2 loo
>>
>>10412

That's the only article that keeps getting posted over and over to make that argument. The issue is that they have loo but not enough that it's just faster and more convenient to shit in designated shitting street
>>
India will win its war against the witches
>>
DESIGNATED

Someone post it
>>
Why can't they just dig a hole and designate that the shitting hole then cover it back up instead of being fucking degenerates. Obviously multiple holes, a shitting hole zone if you will.
>>
I am 100% positive that every single cent of the $1.5bil will all be used for the purpose of poopers, and not any of it will go into the pockets of India's wonderful politicians
>>
>>10412

is this article for real?

did they do a minute of research to find out what a puja is?

>>10412

nobody poos in the street, i've been there, this is just something you guys made up
>>
>>10595
hey, it's not perfect but it's developing and better than any other country the region has to offer.
>>
Your tax dollars are literally going to pay for 3rd-world street-shitters. Think about that. Of all the things your stolen money could have gone to, it went to foreigners.
>>
>>10449
What if they put holy symbols on the loos to fend off witches?
>>
>>10681
pakistan shit in the loo.
>>
>>10401
lel not bad, it'll be used for building nuclear power plants, it's a nice plan, turning a bullshit meme on its head
>>
>>10689
>stolen
India pays more to keep WB afloat than US does moron
>>
>>10412
>planetcustodian
what kind of bullshit website is that? and it's some local inaugration for a newly built structure its hardly worshipping.
>>
>>10450
they'd poke your mom too panjero
>>
>retarded mayos making shitty memes and circle jerking about it

kek keep being butthurt you fatfucks
>>
>>10523
>post it

how?
this is a non image board ya walnut
>>
Toilet superpower by 2020
>>
But what about all the designated streets??? Will they be gentrified?
>>
>>10680
We know. It's a Meme®.
>>
america is a bigger shithole tbh
https://medium.com/the-secret-history-of-america/shitty-san-francisco-42e0aeae47d4#.dcqg887o2
>>
>>10944
San Fransisco is NOT America. It's the odd one out

Please do not judge us based on that overhyped pretentious yuppie city
>>
>>10950
>no true scotsman

that's not how it works friendo, americans need designated shitting streets of their own

>muh no.1 hand waving glove

poo in loo mcfatty
>>
wtf murricans are street shitters too lel

https://medium.com/the-secret-history-of-america/shitty-san-francisco-42e0aeae47d4#.dcqg887o2
>>
>>10953
That's the gay capitol of the world, people literally pay faggots in San Fran to shit outside.
>>
>>10959
abloo bloo bloo

>By an unofficial count there are just five public restrooms in all of the Tenderloin, said Jennifer Friedenbach, the executive director of Coalition on Homelessness, a local advocacy group for the city's poor.

While tourists and shoppers can sneak into a hotel or store and use the bathroom many people who don't have access to a bathroom during the day "get turned away because they are poor, and they are black," Friedenbach said. "Human beings do not want to defect or urinate in public. It is not natural and they do so out of desperation because they have no where else to go."

lol WTF amerifags

hahahaha and you faggots are the one to obsess over the shitting habits of some remote village in India

lol america is a bigger shithole than I thought
>>
>>10952
>>10961
What do you expect from a city trying to gentrify its poor people out? At least in LA there are public bathrooms for homeless people and druggies to do their business. San Fransisco is a literal hell unless you're rich

You can't in your right mind say that one of the most expensive cities in the world paints a clear picture of the rest of the United States
>>
>>10961
Someone is butthurt
>>
>>10961
>abloo bloo bloo
Faggot detected. How is San Fran? The ice hitting your guys hard?
>>
>>10971
>Faggot detected
talking about yourself?
>>
>>10969
>You can't in your right mind say that one of the most expensive cities in the world paints a clear picture of the rest of the United States

if the richest city is like this, you can imagine what the rest of the shithole is like lol

keep waving that no.1 flag you morons and learn to poo in loo
>>
>>10970
>Someone is butthurt
says the guy who shitposts anti India threads everyday lel
are you mad some Indian was more capable of doing the job that you lost?
>>
>>10981
>are you mad
Not at all my friend
>>
>>10523
SHITTING
>>
This truly is the worst meme of 2015
>>
>>10980
Kek what? The poorer cities are cleaner because homeless people don't live and shit in the streets

Poor by San Fransisco's standards is still pretty affluent
>>
>>10961
t. Pajeet Patel
>>
>>10993
Hello Habjib
>>
>>10987
STREETS
>>
>>10852
t. Prajeet Patel
>>
>>10980
>if the richest city is like this, you can imagine what the rest of the shithole is like lol

No, you really can't. You're talking out of your ass. I've been up and down the east coast and I've never seen anyone shitting in the streets. Bums will shit in back alleys or in corners of parks, but not in the street.

Try harder, Gupreet.
>>
>>10523
Got em!
>>
Please post the image, I don't have it and it's just terrific
>>
>>10401
apni gaand me daal le ge indian politians ...1.5billon dollars.. bhot bade madar chod ke bacce hai ye rand ke pille
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.