[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Public Transit Commuting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 16

File: SoundTransit_DE60LF_6.png (968KB, 900x615px) Image search: [Google]
SoundTransit_DE60LF_6.png
968KB, 900x615px
How many people on /n/ commute to work every day via public transit (buses, trains, metro, ferries, etc)? How long is your commute? Is it convenient? Do you own a car otherwise?
>inb4 everyone is a NEET

I'm moving to Seattle in a year, and getting to work using the buses will take 1.5 hours, 3 transfers, and 3 different transit agencies. May as well just drive at that point.
>>
>Occupation
night auditor for some 4-star hotel
>distance from home
70km ( roughly 44 mile)
>ETA
40 minutes
>mode of transport
bike(from home to train station)-commuter train-metro
>convenience
I guess. The train could have wifi service(since I spend like half an hour on it), but yeah
>do I own a car?
No. I do have driver's license though. It's just that I'm not getting one until I'm married (not too soon, I hope)
>>
>>915557
>getting to work using the buses will take 1.5 hours, 3 transfers, and 3 different transit agencies
As someone who did that every day for a year, don't do that, especially in a place that gets so little sun during the winter months, you'll want to do nothing more than kill yourself. That's of course assuming that driving is quicker, because if it's not, I highly recommend you live closer to work, because a 90 minute drive to work is just as insane unless you can carpool and actually do stuff.
>>
File: tram_interruptus.png (804KB, 588x782px) Image search: [Google]
tram_interruptus.png
804KB, 588x782px
>>915557
I'm a NEET as of now, but commuted for 4 years to my university which is a few towns over, about a 40 minute train ride. Door to door it took me about one and a half hours though, since it took me a lot of time to get to and from the stations.
Used to do tram > subway > train > bus.

It's amazing how much infrastructure we have (literally Berlin-sized subway, double tracked electrified commuter rail, couple of tram lines, the works) and yet getting anywhere takes you about as much time as if you went by mule.

Pic related, we have a "tram interruptus", which is basically like the "single short light rail line through gentrified downtown", only it runs through gentrified suburbs WITHOUT reaching downtown. This is murrica-tier shit planning.
>>
>>915557
How far is that 1.5 hour commute? I live in Lexington, KY, and my 9 km bus commute is 90 minutes/ three transfers. I bike it in 20 minutes.
>>
>>915631
To clarify, a 90 minute door to door transit commute is feasible, it's the transfers that get you.
>>
>>915557
Seattleite here. I walk to work.

Where is your job and where do you plan on living? Why are you doing that to yourself?
>>
File: Miami.png (2MB, 898x899px) Image search: [Google]
Miami.png
2MB, 898x899px
Miami

>Occupation
CPA
>distance from home
10 miles
>ETA
1 hour
>mode of transport
Bus
>convenience
Pretty shitty. I have to walk a half mile to get the express bus. The local buses are unusable.
>do I own a car?
No.
>>
File: Haymarket-%26-Train_812x300_2.jpg (66KB, 812x300px) Image search: [Google]
Haymarket-%26-Train_812x300_2.jpg
66KB, 812x300px
>How long is your commute?
25 minutes

>Is it convenient?
Convenient yes, live less than 10 minutes walk from the station. Reliable? No

>Do you own a car otherwise?
Sold it a while ago, live right next to the metro station and near enough to a bus stop so public transport is pretty easy for me.
>>
>>915632
that map is wrong, tho, no surprise
>>
File: winthropn23.jpg (183KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
winthropn23.jpg
183KB, 1000x666px
>Locale
NYC
>Commute where?
To school
>How?
Via Subway. Pic semi related
>Trip time?
50-60 minutes one way
>Convenience
Fairly convenient, train is delayed sometimes but the walk is very short and I can usually get a seat
>Own a car?
No, it's NYC
>>
>Mode
Bus. There is a light metro that is being built though and that might become part of my commute.
>Distance
Around 6 or 7 kilometres depending on which route I take (one is an express and has a slightly different routing).
>Is it convenient
Yes and no.
>The good
The buses are frequent, they get to the places I need fairly quickly and usually they aren't too crowded.
>The bad
The non-express bus line has a more direct routing to my college but since the stops are spaced closer together it actually takes longer to get to my destination.
>The ugly
Some jackass at the traffic department thought it would be a good idea to stick parking spots in the bus lanes downtown and that really slows things down during rush hour.
>>
>>915724
I'm guessing you reside outside of Manhattan?
>>
>>915632
Why does a lobby group for a very particular project in Barcelona publish documents in English?
>>
File: 1451962666779.jpg (104KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1451962666779.jpg
104KB, 1080x1920px
>Occupation
Bus Boy

>Distance from home
56km (35miles)

>ETA
2h 30m

>Mode of transport
Bike>Bus Stop>Transfer to diff bus>Bike to work

>Convenience
I really like the work place and I'm allowed to sleep in the apartment upstairs (no one uses). - I used to live in the area and plan on moving back to the area to go to school there.

>Do I own a car?
No, I don't.
>>
>>915666
I'm working at Boeing in Everett. Planning to live in the U district, cap hill, or belltown to take advantage of density and the light rail for getting around. Would like Northgate too since it's a bit closer, but it won't have Link service for a while. I've heard Everett is kind of rundown, and the suburban area around the plant (Lynnwood, etc) doesn't really appeal to me.

I have a driver's license, but I'd prefer not to own a car at least for a few years.

ST express bus from the downtown area would take 1.5 hours to Everett Station, and then I'd have to take a Everett local bus to the plant. Alternatively i'd take two BRT services (RapidRide, Swift) and another Everett local bus for similar travel time.
>>
>>915636
It's around 20 miles (32 km) one way. Express bus runs mostly on freeway and gets me almost all the way there in one hour. Then I have a 20 minute wait for a local bus for the last 10 minutes of the trip.

Driving would take between 45-60 minutes, depending on traffic.
>>
>>915557
>Location
Toronto
>Occupation
College Student
>Distance from Home
about 25Km
>ETA
1 hour and 30 minutes (giver or take 10min)
>mode of transport
TTC
>Convenience:
Depends really, some days are really good, and some are pretty bad.
>Own a car?
No

As long as you can avoid rush hour (or atleast plan for it) the TTC can be a pleasent trip all memes aside.
>>
>>915557
>Location
Phoenix area
>Occupation
Student and intern
>Distance from Home
15 mi
>ETA
Sometimes 30 minutes, usually around 50 minutes, maximum 90 minutes. The public transit here is very poorly scheduled.
>mode of transport
Lightfail and bus
>Convenience:
Not convenient, but at least I'm not a cager. If I want to get home in any reasonable amount of time, I have to stick to my schedule very closely. Driving would take around 20 minutes.
>Own a car?
No
>>
File: wakeup.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
wakeup.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
>>915749
You commute is 2 hours and 30 minutes to your job as a bus boy?

You have to be fucking joking.
>>
>>915688
how so?

>>915730
no idea
>>
>>915831
>bus boy
>spends 5 hours on a bus every day

poetry
>>
Well look at it this way, at least long bus rides or train rides mean you can just chill with your laptop or phone, lurk 4chan and watch youtube videos or something. If you cage'd to work you would have to sit in a hot car doing nothing but staring at the bumper in front of you.

It's possible to enjoy your commute if you ride public trans, meanwhile most people dread and hate their commute if they do it by car.
>>
bayonne nj - light rail or bus, 1 or 2 transfers the bus can be late sometimes but i have a discounted pass that lets me ride both for free (2 zones) so i could hold off on a car for a few years.
>>
Live just outside philly in essington. Work as a welder in all sorts of different locations but always bike. I do own a truck though
>>
>>915868
This. I got into the habit of buying the newspaper every morning and read it on my train ride. More than once it happened that I was surrounded by people older than me looking at their cellphones, while I sat there with my newspaper. Keks were had. Information was gathered. Now I know a lot about what goes on in politics, and it's irritating as fuck. Damn stupid reality.
>>
bike + light rail masterrace

30 minutes biking to work then
5 minutes riding light rail from work (to avoid headwinds), 15 minutes bike home
>>
>>915892
>More than once it happened that I was surrounded by people older than me looking at their cellphones, while I sat there with my newspaper. Keks were had.
Thank you for visiting /n/, classy gentleman.
>>
>>915835
I see at least 2 cities which tram network has been enlarged and one which hasn't in the years 2010-2014 and they are wrong in the map
Also Denmark, Lithuania, Slovenia, get your shit together and build a tram finally ffs, you are ruining the EU map
>>
>>916009
which ones?
>>
>>915557
>49km
>light rail, regional railway, one transfer
>takes about an hour and five minutes, 15 minutes of which are walking
I do this back and forth every saturday and sunday.
>>
>>915728
>Some jackass at the traffic department thought it would be a good idea to stick parking spots in the bus lanes downtown and that really slows things down during rush hour.
Absolutely disgusting. Which city?
>>
>>915557
Seattleite here. I take a ferry from whidbey Island to everett daily. It sucks when I can't take the moto because I can't skip the line.

Takes me 1 hour to get to work, often 2.5 to get home.

I highly recommend getting into audiobooks or living closer to work. Commuting this long sucks major geoduck.
>>
Vancouver. Home to university is about 25km. My trip takes 3 buses (but if I'm travelling in peak direction at the right time it's only 2). On a good day it takes 1:15, on a bad day 2:00. I like it more than driving because the bus pass is included in our tuition (parking on campus is stupid expensive) and I can usually study or sleep on the bus, especially when I can take the direct bus downtown.
>>
Denver
>occupation
Electrician
>distance
it varies from time to time, 2 miles to 60-70, currently 20 miles
>eta
15-20 minutes in the morning 45 minutes in the evening
>mode
company provided truck
>convience
yes and all gas paid for too
>own a car?
yes but I dont drive it much anymore.

I'm not against public transportation or riding a bike to work but it will never happen for me, 3-400lbs of tools and random areas to work forces me into it.
>>
>>916437
>On a good day it takes 1:15, on a bad day 2:00

is that in hours? jeez
>>
>>916437
>living in vancouver
>not cycling
pardon?
>>
>>915892
>More than once it happened that I was surrounded by people older than me looking at their cellphones, while I sat there with my newspaper. Keks were had.

What color is your fedora?
>>
>>915557
Samara (huge city in Russia)
>Occupation
Software engineer
>Distance from Home
about 2km
>ETA
10-25 minutes
>mode of transport
Bike or micro bus
>Convenience:
Pretty good
>Do I own a car
No, I don't even have driver's license
>>
>>915752
you are literally setting yourself up to have one of the worst commutes in the greater Seattle area. move to Mukilteo or something.
>>
>>915557
10 minute walk to train station
35 minute express train ride
15 minutes on company shuttle

Yes, I still own a car.
>>
>>915762
Shit son, get a folding bike for that last half-hour leg.
>>
>>915557
>Finland
>13-20 km depending on where I'm going to (university / work)
>40-75 minutes depending of time of the day
>Buses, metro, walking. Sometimes it takes two transits.
>I read books so I don't care if I sit at home or in a bus reading
>After winter, I'll ride my bike, save 5 - 35 minutes per trip and get fit again.
>>
9 Miles
Takes 50 minutes from Work Desk to Home Refridgerator. (Bus and Train)
The longest I've taken driving is 35 minutes but its about 18 if you avoid rush hour. I get free parking near downtown so I drive sometimes but when I go to class before or after I usually just take transit. School is on the train between home and work.
>>
>>915868
I feel sick sometimes when I'm facing backwards and reading my phone. Plus I'm paranoid of someone snatching my smartphone and running. :/
>>
Tucson+full time retail and half-time college student.
>Own a car?
yes, a junker 2004 Sentra until I finish school.

>the commute
~4 miles to work. Usually by bike, sometimes by car. I give myself 15 to 20 minutes to get there and 10 minutes to change and cool down. I might have to give myself more cool down time during the summer. Only real inconvenience right now is having to block time at the end of my night to change out of my work pants to cycle home.

~8 miles to the college. Usually take the car (20 minutes), have gone twice by bike (50 minutes or so). Would go by bike more often except I only have one class per day (right now), I have to go home to take care of my dog between work and school, and I barely planned it with enough time to bike to work after class on Monday and Wednesday.

>convenience.
None from public transport for me.

Tucson is a sprawling town with a car culture. I live outside the regular service for the lines that run on my cross streets, so waiting 30 minutes between the extended service buses is the norm. Service failure, missed buses, or poorly timed transfers can double my wait time.

There is a single light rail line that covers 3.9 miles and is great if you want to get from University to the bars near the University. I'm, however, not at the university or downtown. I've never had a reason to use the thing. I'm sure its great?
>>
>>916487
Uh... I'm just gonna put out there that it's quite common for people here to read papers or books on the train. There's even free newspapers they give out in the mornings. But yeah, *tips sky-blue fedora*
>>
>Location
Halifax, Nova Scotia
>Occupation
CNC Operator
>Distance from Home
>ETA
15 min
>mode of transport
Bike (bus in winter)
>Convenience:
Too good... snow days aren't much of an excuse.
>Own a car?
Yes
>>
>>915868
Seconded. On top of university I do freelance writing for music sites, reviewing albums and such. The hour it takes me to get to university helps me fully digest and focus on whatever album I'm listening to for the day. If I drove it would take me 20 minutes, and I know for sure I wouldn't be able to focus on the album, or use the extra 40 minutes at home to listen to it bc I'd just be waking up later.

Also kindles are perfect for public transport. You can be pretty productive with someone else driving you to work.
>>
Starting a new job tomorrow
The commute should be about an hour each way by subway and bus
Driving would save maybe ten minutes at most.
I live in Toronto
>>
File: tard.jpg (17KB, 300x341px) Image search: [Google]
tard.jpg
17KB, 300x341px
>>917116
>tfw that one toronto autist is always going on about how shit torontos transit is
>tfw a car only saves 10 minutes
>>
>>917118
Our traffic is awful too. The drive would take 25-30 minutes off peak but in rush hour 50-55
>>
>>917119
In most cities, even the ones with god-tier public transit, driving with no traffic is usually faster than transit. Just as in most cities even with god-tier transit there's always going to be traffic during rush hour. The whole problem isn't people driving cars, it's that there's too many people driving cars and saturating road capacity, making personal transportation unviable for everybody. So if public transit is competitive with rush hour speeds by car, that's a very decent first step, and it's more than you can say for most cities. Now, getting public transit speeds close to non-rush hour car speeds is a whole different issue, and as I said most cities even with very good transit don't come close to it.
ffs I live in Europoorland and transit takes me almost twice as much as driving a car during rush hour, and about three times as much as driving without traffic. I wish it only took me 10 minutes more than by car.
>>
>>917122
>>917118
The problem with Toronto isn't so munch that transit is crap so much as the actual rapid transit network has very limited coverage.
>>
>>917122
>I live in Europoorland and transit takes me almost twice as much as driving a car during rush hour, and about three times as much as driving without traffic
Where the hell do you live? Rural Poland?
>>
File: 1442799547496.jpg (2MB, 4000x2588px) Image search: [Google]
1442799547496.jpg
2MB, 4000x2588px
>>917124
This. I'm lucky because even though I have to travel across the city both ends are near a subway station.
>>
>>917125
Spain. It used to take me about an hour and a half to get to my university, while by car it's about a 40 minute drive, with maybe 10 minutes more to find a parking space.
And this is one of the places with really, really "good" public transit. There's cities of more than 100k where the most frequent buses run every 20 or 30 minutes.
>>
>>917124
>>917126
Makes sense I guess. That typical situation where depending on where you're going to/from the time it takes varies widely.
>>
>>917130
Yep. Using transit in one of the outer suburbs can be a massive pain in the ass.
The GO buses and trains are pretty good though in those cases.
>>
data mine me pls
>location
memeland oregon
>occupation
director of computer janitor operations
>distance
a couple of miles
>mode
Bike cycle, bus if the weather is shit, walking if I'm in the mood. One of the quirks of our current bus routes is that it's easy for me to take the bus to work, but quicker for me to walk home. That will change once the Morrison bridge's deck gets fixed and can hold buses again. ETA on the fix is never.
>ETA
about 20 minutes by bus or bike, due to the convoluted route to get over the open toilet that runs through the center of town. 30 minutes to several hours by foot, depending on how drunk I decide to get on the way.
>convenience
couldn't ask for better.
>own a car
yeppers, mostly for escaping to the mountains or the beach. wish there were still trains that went those ways but oh well.
>>
>>915752
>>916502

Yeah Capitol Hill to Boeing Everett every day sounds like a nightmare... Unfortunately it's impossible to serve those plants efficiently with public transit.

The only reasonable option is to take Sound Transit to South Everett P&R and bike the rest of the way.
>>
New York here, living in Queens.

>occupation
University student. Also a silly office internship.
>distance from home
It's about a straight line of 5 miles or a little less to where I need to get to, and probably 6 or more miles following transit.
>ETA
35-40 minutes generally.
>mode of transport
Subway, and sometimes bus from home to the subway station if it's coming at the right time. I bike commuted some back when it was warm and my bike wasn't fucked, and it would take about the same amount of time or a little longer as the subway.
>convenience
It's the motherfucking New York City Subway, so it's pretty decent.
>car
Nope, though a lot of people in my neighborhood still do. It's somewhat close to the edge of the area where you can easily get along with public transit alone, or at least nearing the area where buildings have driveways and people feel like they've got to have cars.
>>
File: corridor-N-02.jpg (77KB, 568x1018px) Image search: [Google]
corridor-N-02.jpg
77KB, 568x1018px
>>917416
One of the Sound Transit 3 proposals has the Link route running right by the plant, though.

Unfortunately I won't be able to use it until I'm in my 40s, by which time I'll probably have been a cager for a decade and a half.
>>
>>915752
Your commute time by car would be lucky to come in under an hour on the best of days.
>>
File: I5-opt-2_base.jpg (114KB, 2000x1159px) Image search: [Google]
I5-opt-2_base.jpg
114KB, 2000x1159px
>>917912
Seriously, what is wrong with Sound Transit? It's like they're trying to make these alignments as ridiculous as possible. Maybe if they zigzag all over they can hit everything with a single line!
>>
>>917984
>random 1-block long subway portion in between elevated segments
JUST
>>
>>918003
>All those curves and deviations to sandwich a subway station between a wetland and a freeway.

How much NIMBY ass-kissing did they do to come up with this alignment? They literally cited business impacts at McDonald's as being a problem with a straight highway 99 alignment.
>>
>>918008
Why not just run it in the median of Interstate 5? Or widening the median of SR 99 and putting it in there? Chicago and LA have that.
>>
>>915892
>TECHNOLOGY IS BAD, WAKE UP SHEEPLES, READ A NEWSPAPER!
>>
>>918016
Most of the important destinations (Highline CC, Federal Way TC, etc) are on SR99, as well as almost all the TOD potential. That's why SR99 is ideal. Running in the median of I-5 would be cheap but, as LRT systems in Denver and Dallas show, running in the middle of an interstate doesn't do much to improve land-use.

If Sound Transit had any guts they would put it straight down SR99 but they are capitulating to demands by a minority of businesses and politicians who don't want the impact. Unfortunately a handful of people will end up crippling a multi-billion dollar regional system. Sad to see us repeating the mistakes made in other cities.

East Link in Bellevue is a whole other story of senseless waste...
>>
>>918023
Most of the Northgate and Lynnwood Link extensions seem to run along I-5 although I suppose SR99 in that area is already covered by RapidRide E and CommTrans Swift BRT. Do you know if they're building the tracks in the median of I-5 for those segments or will they be elevated/at grade on their own structures?
>>
File: autism.png (160KB, 273x236px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
160KB, 273x236px
>>918021
didn't say any of that but w/e
>>
>>918042
It will run mostly along the east side of I-5, "at grade" but really more on a berm. It will be elevated in spots and dip into retained wall sections for stations and to get through obsticles.
>>
>>918042
>>918060
Also, there were alternatives along Aurora and 15th Ave NE. Again, SR99 would've made the most sense in this case but it was opposed by Shoreline.
>>
>>915557
>Occupation
Student
>Distance from home
Roughly 21 miles
>ETA
45 minutes to 1 hour
>Mode of transport
Was originally riding to the train station but parking spots fill up too quickly now, considering riding bike there and locking it up.
>Convenience
SEPTA is fucking shit tier and overpriced but I have to use it because driving is hell.
>>
>Occupation
mail clerk
>distance from job
10 miles
>ETA
to work 75 minutes,from work 90 to 120 minutes
>mode of transit
express bus
>convenience
Comfortable,can read and sleep. The bad parts are congestion especially going back home. Queens Blvd not so bad,LIE slow. If it rains,I take the subway and bus back home.
>>
>>918421
>Long Island Expressway

Not even once.
>>
>>918421
>express
>1 mile in 12 minutes
Incredible.
>>
I live in NYC and take the subway to work every day. When the subways actually work, it's generally fine. Every month, at least a handful of times they have a signal system "break" which causes the trains to reroute into tunnels that don't go where I need to, or the trains run at an unbearably slow pace.

All in (including walking to the station), it usually takes me 20-25 minutes to get to work on a weekday. On a weekend, might as well pray to the rail gods that a train shows up in less than a half hour.
>>
>Occupation
Sales and Marketing
>distance from home
Less than a mile
>ETA
~15 minutes
>mode of transport
Walk
>convenience
Extremely.
>do I own a car?
No, but I have a Car2Go membership I rarely use.
>>
>>918502
I'm guessing you're partially exaggerating, but which subway line do you live by where such long waits on the weekend are a problem?

2? 4? 6? R?
>>
>>918421
FYI,ten miles is like a 40min bike ride
at a moderate pace too
>>
>>915557
Oh boy, I love you
>>
>>918596

The R it is sir. The IRT lines are the only ones I trust on weekends, so I'm curious why you'd call out the 2,4, or 6. The spacing on the Queens local lines is awful on weekends. 2-3 will show up in 15 minutes, but the next one won't come for another 20 or so.
>>
File: big-map.jpg (166KB, 709x1333px) Image search: [Google]
big-map.jpg
166KB, 709x1333px
survival bump with GOAT grassroots transit plan for seattle
>>
>>920589
Is that for lightrail? When are they planning on moving out to Ballard, that's all I care about.
>>
>>920605
That map is from some group called Seattle Subway, which I assume is trying to lobby Sound Transit to go all in on rail and soon.

Doesn't Ballard have RapidRide? That serves more or less the same purpose, no?
>>
File: newmunimetro.jpg (31KB, 537x483px) Image search: [Google]
newmunimetro.jpg
31KB, 537x483px
>>920589
There's a similar thing for San Francisco.

http://newmunimetro.com/
>>
File: 0001.jpg (301KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
0001.jpg
301KB, 2550x3300px
>>920589
>>920643

Here's one in the same vein for Chicago, except this is just one guy's daydreaming instead of an advocacy group.
http://www.gapersblock.com/detour/a_cta_map_for_2055/
>>
>>920637
RapidRide is still pretty damn slow depending on traffic. Trains are also neater.
>>
>>920589
hnnng I want that now
>>
File: 1401304301181.jpg (37KB, 471x350px) Image search: [Google]
1401304301181.jpg
37KB, 471x350px
>>920657
>2055
>yellow line still ends in skokie
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.