[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I sometimes intentionally ride or walk slow in front of cars,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: pg-31-tiananmen-6-ap[1].jpg (682KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
pg-31-tiananmen-6-ap[1].jpg
682KB, 2048x1536px
I sometimes intentionally ride or walk slow in front of cars, just to exert what little power I have over the 2 ton steel deathcages zooming all over my city. Life in my city can just sometimes feel so dehumanizing. Am I pathetic?
>>
File: riding-on-gravel-trail (1).jpg (1MB, 2048x1084px) Image search: [Google]
riding-on-gravel-trail (1).jpg
1MB, 2048x1084px
>>908831
>>
If a car overtakes me without leaving room, or does so in an obnoxious way I find them at the next traffic light and filter til I'm in from of them. I then slowly roll of the mark when the lights go and make sure its impossible for them to overtake while I trundle along at 12mph (city limit is 20).

You're not alone man, think of it like you're teaching them a lesson in patience and making the world a better place.
>>
File: Autism-Speaks-Sign-4.jpg (898KB, 1800x2291px) Image search: [Google]
Autism-Speaks-Sign-4.jpg
898KB, 1800x2291px
>>
>>908831
>Am I pathetic?
Yes.
I hate cunts like you, always blocking my way, and slowing me down.

And I say this as a biker myself, because:

a) I am stuck with the cars behind you because it is too narrow to pass the cars and the asshole in front of them

b) Cars treat me like a filthy, stupid hippy that only wants to make their life miserable, because of idiots like yourself, putting a bad light on cyclists.

I chose a bike because its cheap, healthy and in cities mostly faster and more worry free than a car. No need to be all smug about being a thinking individual.

You on the other hand, are as bad as stupid rich girls, driving a fucking SUV-tank, to take their stupid as micro-dog to the coiffeur. Eat shit.
>>
>>908851
Wait until you get run over and learn a real lesson, don't duck with 2 tons of metal, it will win whether you are in the right or not.
>>
>>908876
Anon I like you, we'd get along in person and I'd buy you a beer
>>
>>908880
>incident caught on helmet cam
>another cager rightfully imprisoned
>>
>>908900
>another biker dead or confined to a wheelchair for the rest of his/her life
>>
>>908924
This pretty much. In my country there was an incident where a truck hit about 18 bikers, 1 young boy (13 I think) had to get his leg amputated.
>>
>>908924
Doesn't matter as long as they can upload the video to youtube :^)
>>
>>908831
Yes.
>>
>>908831
Am I pathetic?
I'm afraid I've got to go with yes
>>
>>909152
what a win for a cyclist, he is crippled for life but the driver does a couple of months in jail... you sure showed him... enjoy drinking your food through a straw for life.
>>
File: cagers.jpg (6KB, 188x171px) Image search: [Google]
cagers.jpg
6KB, 188x171px
In my city there is no turn on red, so cages are forced to turn through the crosswalk. But pedestrians have the right of way.

Normally I try to get out of the intersection out of courtesy, but sometimes there is a cager (usually from outside of the city) who starts raging and honking and pushing his bumper towards me to intimidate me.

In such cases, I intentionally go as slowly as possible, if they're being especially obnoxious I take out my phone and start playing with it. They can't do shit and it drives them ballistic.
>>
>>911082
>change lanes to turn left
>cager behind me starts honking
>slow down
>stop
>>
Holy shit you guys are faggots. You guys are the exact reason people hate bikers, and you're making it so on purpose!
>>
>>911129

>those uppity negroes are sitting at the front of the bus and misbehaving!
>That's the exact reason we hate negroes, always misbehaving

you could say the same thing for any kind of civil disobedience
>>
File: 1451668425203.png (81KB, 625x893px) Image search: [Google]
1451668425203.png
81KB, 625x893px
>>911129
>pedestrians are the exact reasons people hate bikers
Cager logic
>>
>>908831
>just to exert what little power I have over the 2 ton steel deathcages zooming all over my city.

but you're not. You're just making life more miserable for another powerless, dehumanized idiot jsut trying to get to/from work.
>>
>ridin mah bike on the side, not being >a faggot, cars can easily pass
>fkn cager overtakes almast killing me
>buy and install a 150db 12v horn
>honk to misbehaving cager
>gets his shit lost
>ive done my job for today
>>
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>911666
>Abusing SI prefixes and unit symbols
You still have another job to do: read the SI Brochure.
>>
CONDUCTOR I HAVE A PROBLEM
>>
>>911225
>>
>>908831
i do that on my bike and my prius
only if theyre doing impatient shit like weaving hrough lanes and tailgating, though
>>
>>908831
Yes, you are pathetic.
Life in cities IS dehumanizing.
In fact,
Life is dehumanizing.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.