[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beatles General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: oEq6frG.jpg (573KB, 2517x1491px) Image search: [Google]
oEq6frG.jpg
573KB, 2517x1491px
What is your favorite Beatles album?

What are your favorite beatles songs?

Who is/are your favorite members?

Thoughts on the Sgt Pepper 50th reissue?

Any favorite Beatles books, films (besides A Hard Days Night),videos or articles?

Favorite Bootlegs or unreleased material?

What should Giles Martin and Apple Records do next year for 2018 and the White Album 50th anniversary?

Discuss any news, upcoming releases, tour dates or anything Ringo Starr/Paul Mccartney related here

Previous thread:
>>74539457
>>
>>74554088
>What is your favorite Beatles album?
Revolver

>What are your favorite beatles songs?
Tommorow Never Knows

>Who is/are your favorite members?
John 'Fighter' Lenon

>Thoughts on the Sgt Pepper 50th reissue?
>Nigger-Bass edition

>Any favorite Beatles books, films (besides A Hard Days Night),videos or articles?
>reading

>Favorite Bootlegs or unreleased material?
None

>What should Giles Martin and Apple Records do next year for 2018 and the White Album 50th anniversary?
They should off themselves because all remastered becomes nigger music
>>
>>74554145
>nigger-bass

???
>>
>>74554088
God when was this? 1963? 1964? Ringo looks so fucking old here what happened to him? He looks older here than he did during Abbey Road, is that highlights or grey hairs?
>>
>>74554230
>>
>>74554246
He really had a transformation then, it's like the weird amalgamation of a teen boy idol and an old English man
>>
>>74554192
???
>>
File: Resized_20170726_212644.jpg (424KB, 1134x2016px) Image search: [Google]
Resized_20170726_212644.jpg
424KB, 1134x2016px
Magical Mystery Tour
I've Just Seen a Face
The Fool On The Hill
Here There and Everywhere
Things We Said Today
It's All Too Much
Paul McCartney
Not much better than whatever version I already had.
>Any favorite Beatles books, films (besides A Hard Days Night),videos or articles?
Rockshow by: Paul McCartney and Wings
One Hand Clapping
>What should Giles Martin and Apple Records do next year for 2018 and the White Album 50th anniversary?
Release Carnival of Light
>Discuss any news, upcoming releases, tour dates or anything Ringo Starr/Paul Mccartney related here
I saw McCartney two days in a row on July 25th and 26th. Pic related is from the 26th.
>>
>>74554192
not the guy who posted it but the bass is absolutely insane in presence on the 50th anniversary mix
>>
File: the-beatles-hey-jude.jpg (76KB, 473x458px) Image search: [Google]
the-beatles-hey-jude.jpg
76KB, 473x458px
>>74554088
Abbey Road
Strawberry Fields Forever, Something, We Can Work It Out, Paperback Writer, I Am the Walrus
i like them all
dont really give a shit
revolution in the head - ian mcdonald
where the fuck is carnival of light already or the uncut 20 min helter skelter
release more rare unheard white album records
>>
>>74554088
Rubber Soul or Abbey Road
Norwegian Wood
Ringo
It's pretty good, imo. The original stereo releases of their music were utter shit, so it's nice to get a proper mixing.
release more rare unheard white album records
>>
Early singles bubblegum Beatles and "you know my name look up the number" first half uh "she said she said" & "rain"

John was the best

Read the lives of john Lennon by Albert goldman. Its all fake and made up but man is it a hoot. Same goes for his Elvis book.
>>
>>74554230
Its a colorized version of a black and white photo
>>
>>74554480
What the fuck, are you actually me, I even saw him the same dates
>>
>>74554088
Rubber Soul, Revolver and Abbey Road.
Can't decide which since they're all dear to me
Tomorrow Never Knows, Wait, In My Life, Something, Because, I'm Only Sleeping... to many to choose
Overall I like John the best with George a close seconds
don't really care
Their Anthology doc is a must watch for any fan. I almost teared up myself when Ringo started to tell all his good times with the band and that those were the happiest days in his life when they were just 4 guys from Liverpool fucking around. Then realizing it will never happen again because John is gone.
don't have any
don't really care
>>
File: Resized_20170726_203156.jpg (125KB, 2016x1134px) Image search: [Google]
Resized_20170726_203156.jpg
125KB, 2016x1134px
>>74554842
It was pretty dope right? The first night I was on the lawn, the second night I sat way up close. McCartney's my favorite artist, that second night was almost a religious experience.

Remember how he messed up the very beginning of the show and the beginning of Temporary Secretary? That was so cool.

"It's live".
>>
File: 9.jpg (222KB, 1024x901px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
222KB, 1024x901px
Flying is their most underrated song
>>
>>74555244
I think that would be Blue Jay Way or Magical Mystery Tour
>>
>>74555244
Yes it is [spoiler]is more underrated.[/spoiler]
>>
Oh, same poster who posted the beach Boys and Jimi Hendrix threads, eh?

Now it's The Beatles, eh?

Well, since I'm a Beatles' fan, I'll play along.......

>Favorite album
ALL OF THEM

>Favorite songs
You Know My Name (Look Up The Number)
Getting Better (The mono version)
Honey Don't (Yeah, I know it's really a Carl Perkins' cover, but It's got Ringo singing, and George's guitar is high lighted)
There are WAY too many to list, so I'll just leave those three.

>Favorite members
It's a tie between George and Ringo

>Thoughts on Sgt Pepper 50th anniversary reissue
Haven't heard it yet.

>Favorite books, films, videos, articles
HELP

>Favorite Bootleg
Meet The 3tles. The first half is out takes from the Anthology documentary where the three surviving Beatles are just jamming out, and the last half of THAT part is them sitting out doors and playing the ukelele. No new songs. Just three old friends jamming out and having a good time. The last part of the bootleg features different mixes of Free As A Bird demos from 1975 when John was writing the song at The Dakota. Some versions close out with an alternate mix of All Those Years Ago.

>What should be done for the 50th anniversary of The White Album

Include songs that were recorded by The Beatles and ended up on bootlegs, and one or two songs that ended up on Anthology. Also songs that were originally going to be Beatles's songs that ended up on bootlegs, but became songs that ended up on solo albums. A GOOD version of Sour Milk Sea would be nice, for instance. A legitimate version of The Beatles doing Teddy Boy, and All Things Must Pass would also be good. Perhaps a legitimate complete version of Dig It. (Yes! All 8 minutes of it, including Yoko's caterwauling.) That's just for starters.
>>
>>74554301
It's the gray streak, he's always had that, but then it was really visible, and created this odd contrast.
>>
>>74554611
Better than being virtually absent on the original stereo mix.
>>
>>74554088
Revolver
For No One
Paul McCartney no question.
Haven't listened.
Yellow Submarine for getting me into the Beatles.
Haven't heard any bootlegs, unfortunately.
The worlds first quadruple album with 50 songs for the 50th anniversary.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.