K-pop based t-ara edition
Article: Dasom on hateful comments that cross the line, "I want to die because it's so hard"
Anti: "Ah, you b*tch with dead parents, you better watch that mouth of yours, I hope you get into a car crash and die"
Dasom: "What a pathetic life you live... just how bad are the wounds in your heart that you send messages like this? I'll pray for your desolate life"
Anti: "You r*tard, I couldn't be any more pathetic than you. You're the f*cker who barely wears any clothes to make money, as if your life is any clean, it's actually quite disgusting ㅋㅋ shut your mouth and go back to selling your body just so you can survive in the dirty entertainment industry. You better watch that mouth of yours on TV too because I'll be sending you messages every day. I hope you crazy b*tch get into a car accident and die on your way to an event. I'll leave a comment then saying rest in peace, tsk tsk. The only person with wounds in their heart is you, aigoo ㅋㅋ pathetic how your mom and dad probably ate seaweed soup after giving birth to someone like you ㅋㅋ pathetic b*tch"
1. [+1,200, -70] Just sue him so he wakes up
2. [+983, -67] I read all of his comments on her Instagram and just... wow. It's dirty to the point where I can't even say it with my own mouth. Why do people live like this...
3. [+774, -356] Dasom's iljin rumors were all fake too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ antis kept saying she was an anti and she's been suffering from their words since her debut when there isn't any proof but made up rumors. Sigh, pathetic lives.
4. [+41, -8] I remember when she was on 'My Little TV' she struggled to manage her facial expression while reading the live chat because she's so weak mentally... I hope she finds strength and makes this person cry in the face of the law, don't go easy on him;;;;
5. [+39, -11] But Dasom is an iljin ㅋㅋ how can you say there's no proof when she was in the 'brave club'? The hateful comments are wrong, sure, but her being an iljin is fact, no?
>Pann: Rookie girl group that flopped despite legendary promotions
>In 2015, GFriend promoted twice, Twice promoted once, and Lovelyz released three albums. When they performed Joyland on music shows, they did 2 songs unlike other rookie groups. Their 3 albums did not get much responses. Ah Choo did decently thanks to My Little Television, but For You was a complete flop.
>Honestly speaking, if this is all they got, they have no hope. People were anticipating for Woollim's girl group but there's nothing but a disappointment.
>They don't have a center visual like Seolhyun and Tzuyu. None of them have a celebrity aura. They only look like a group of pretty high school students.
>They should be good at singing, at least. Main vocal Jin's high notes are unstable (which fans defend as 'having a cold'). Soojung and Kei's falsetto is terrible. Baby Soul is the most decent one. The rest of the 4 members are not even worth to be mentioned.
>Then they should have good songs, at least. Their songs are good quality but are they public-friendly? The digital chart tells.
>I live to die, come on baby take me there
What did they mean by this?
1. [+431, -65] Isn't this true? I pity Lovelyz. They work hard but none of them is outstandingly good. They can't seem to hit big.
2. [+418, -58] Agree... Honestly, only their fans like them.
3. [+387, -52] It's true. They have zero competitiveness as celebrities. I even think their songs are too good for them.
4. [+198, -22] Their fans need to wake up and see the reality. They were Red Velvet's rival when they were debuting but the difference is too clear now. So they're trying to squeeze into Twice-GFriend line but their results are not good enough. Lovelyz is at the level of Oh My Girl and CLC.
5. [+151, -13] This is true though. Lovelyz fans, no matter how much you like the group, they're not getting much responses. Just accept the truth. Stop brainwashing people that they're talented and pretty. Lovelyz should stop with their lolita-like concept. Instead of the innocent and bright concept, I want them to find a unique concept. It's a pity that it's always either sexy or innocent.
6. [+123, -6] This entire thing is true, isn't it? Go ahead and try to refute that.
7. [+116, -7] Why are Yein and Jisoo so terrible at singing?
8. [+115, -4] I honestly thought Lovelyz would do much better than GFriend. But the tables have turned.
9. [+110, -6] Just admit it... Ah Choo did well thanks to Malitel and there's nothing else that Lovelyz did well on. They debuted in November 2014, had a super rookie stage, and had more promotions than other rookies. They had enough chances to promote themselves. And some say they have good songs but if the songs are actually good, they will chart well no matter what.
10. [+101, -2] The members are not public-friendly materials. Their concept is cute and bright but it's covered with overly innocent vibes. It's a confusing concept at the end.
11. [+98, -3] I don't know how I should put it ㅋㅋ As a viewer, I don't find anyone pretty in Lovelyz after seeing them multiple times. At first, Lee Mijoo looked pretty but as I kept seeing her, her jaw looked odd so I don't find her pretty anymore. Yein and Jisoo have monolids, so they get very divided opinions. I find them pretty but my friends don't. Soojung is not strikingly pretty but she's always cute. Kei also gets very divided opinions. Girl groups are mostly about outfits, makeup, and visuals. Twice has a lot of visual members. I found GFriend ugly at first but they grew on me and I find them pretty now. But I still don't find Lovelyz pretty.
>I found GFriend ugly at first but they grew on me and I find them pretty now. But I still don't find Lovelyz pretty.
literally the woOooOoOOrst
do many idols smoke? my kgf just admitted she smokes but says it's quite common in korea and i shouldn't be mad at her.
but it's like, i don't see my waifus busting out a lighter and a cigarette
>14 hr ago
>sweetgirlejI go to the phuket. See ya :D #movieshootings#thailand#microlove
>sweetgirlejI arrive at hotel. good night
Hope she tells us when she wakes up :3
all of t-ara, at least i'd like to think so
as long as lovelyz keep doing what they're doing they're a success in my heart
kara were daebak, what are you talking about...
they have some of the most iconic songs and maybe the greatest singles run in kpop history; wanna, mister, lupin to damaged lady and cupid, and everything in between
All the kpop I have in my music library:
CLC - First Love
CLC - Question
Crayon Pop - The Streets Go Disco
Crayon Pop - 2nd Mini Album
f(x) - 4 walls
David Bowie - Blackstar
Girls Generation - Oh!
Girls' Generation - Baby Baby
IU - Last Fantasy
IU - Real
IU - Modern TImes
Jay Park - WorldWIDE
KARA - Discography
It's really common in Korea, even among the women despite it being seen more negatively when women do it.
People still think it's gross, though. They just aren't as vehement as in North America.
I doubt most idols smoke only because it's fucked for their vocal chords, not to mention skin/teeth/etc. Pretty much everything they make their money on
a lot of the lewd BJs do as well. kinda kills my boner when they light up on cam
based lovelyz anti
I would visit you once a year just to laugh in your face
>All the Right Reasons (2005), peaked number 1 on the Billboard 200 with 323,350 copies in its first week in the United States, as well as producing five U.S. Hot 100 top 20 singles: "Photograph", "Savin' Me", "Far Away", "If Everyone Cared" and "Rockstar". Three of these became U.S. Hot 100 top 10 singles. Also, the album peaked number 1 at the Canadian albums chart. The album sold more than 12 million singles and over 9 million ringtones. The album also made the band the first band in Nielsen BDS history to have 5 singles on the CHR charts
fuck fuck fuck
my Korean penpal from last semester is in NYC and wants to hang out with me
is horrible she doesn't know what I look like and my spoken korean is so trash that I don't know if I'll even be able to really communicate with her omg I wanna die
>tfw I stopped posting hateful stuff because I realized it was only making me a bitter little fuck and eating me up from the inside
it would get so bad that I got stomach cramps and shit from just hating on everything all the time for no real reason
selling a lot doesn't make a song iconic or definitive or influential in its genre, lol
kara shaped kpop a lot and many of their singles will be remembered as iconic, seminal songs of modern idol kpop. they ushered in the fully formed sweetune sound with wanna and mister, for one
reminder that brave brothers produced for YG (the rapper) last year
>implying there is any preferable FFTL song
Niggas, I was an angsty teenager when they came out. I was in the thick of that shit, and even I couldn't accept how fucking awful they were. Even post-hardcore shit like Chiodos were better
>Being this out of the loop
he's big among white kids who like to pretend they are hip by listening to p4k approved rap
My Krazy Life isn't a bad album desu, its sort of like a darker version of GKMC
But FFTL good because they're bad.
Chiodos was good because their singer was could sing.
It was never a fair fight, and him being shit is also why this guy is fucking up K-pop songs now.
Anyway, to bring the discussion back around to keep people from getting b'd unnecessarily:
Some high school dropout, emo faggot is producing for the sluttiest group in the hip hop subgenre
Yet another strong season of kpop, which totally won't pave the way for even more nugus to do well in the charts
>Some high school dropout, emo faggot
You know saying this in order to discredit one of the biggest musicians of our time doesn't really work so well. I say this as someone fairly ambivalent towards Skrillex.
If his story was "dropped out for personal reasons and worked on my shit until I got noticed, etc" that'd be one thing. The fuck dropped out of high school to be in an emo band for two years, then used his contacts made from that to shill shit music to a bored American public.
it's like giving someone shit for being a former drug addict. Sure, that qualification alone doesn't mean they're shitty, but if it's worth mentioning then it's probably just indicative of the fucker they are.
Article: Han Seungyeon has found a new agency... labelmates with Go Jun Hee and Lee Sang Yoon
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+302, -34] Below average at singing, at acting... not sure what the agency saw in her
2. [+210, -24] The ending of KARA may have left much to be desired but she did work really hard to get KARA as far as they've come
3. [+179, -10] Han Seungyeon already owns her own building... do not worry for her
4. [+17, -2] Looks like she's going to go into acting
5. [+10, -7] It's honestly unfair to hate on her because she's the one who took KARA as far as they've come, although it was Goo Hara throwing the water bottle that ruined them.
1. [+1,629, -94] ??? Is she going to act????
2. [+1,514, -124] I wonder what these agencies are thinking by signing on Seungyeon and Goo Hara when they can't act
3. [+1,481, -132] Bluntly speaking, what can Seungyeon, Goo Hara, and Gyuri do for themselves on their own? They can't sing, they're not sexy, they're not awesome dancers, they're not good at acting...
4. [+928, -84] Her acting is hopeless though...
5. [+891, -124] I think this is the end of her celebrity career
6. [+141, -17] Please start with supporting roles if you're intent on acting... don't ruin dramas by taking leads;;
7. [+119, -17] It's time she comes to term with her reality... she has no charm as an individual celebrity
8. [+80, -9] I honestly think these companies are signing Seungyeon and Goo Hara for their popularity in Japan... although I'm not sure how long that's going to last either
holy shit dude this random ass post really hit home lol
i actually made a video of my rogue killing level 60s on my mutilate rogue when BC first came out.
wish i still had the video but this was the song i used!
Koreans are desperate to breathe life into their hiphop/oriented acts because they literally have no credibility and anyone who prefers the American product wouldn't touch it.
Skrillex recently revived Beiber's hated career, so they want to use him for the same. They may legitimately like what he has done, but it's more likely name recognition that they want to ride on.
jisoo because she'll kill me if she's not
it's based edition that's why
THIS THREAD IS NOW ON LOCKDOWN
do you ever see a photo and just scream inside at how good it is?
I just had it with that photo.
Did with this one too.
GFriend came back with a hit but why do people keep calling them ugly? They're all cute with unique charms
God I am so happy Youngji is so active.
Primary got me into Beenzino
I went to college with a lot of Korean FOBs. Some move in large cliques but it's as fragmented as any other population. Just don't become known as a guy who chases Asians/Koreans and you're fine (seriously, word passes quickly about chasers and they even tell us whiteys about it so word will go even farther)
Yerin is becoming more prettier, and I don't see how people can think Yuju isn't cute
Juniel would fit nicely in Woolim. She can learn a lot from Nell and assist Sunggyu in becoming a rocker.
>ah-choo in early morning and I have a cold... when I blow my nose while listening to this song, I feel like a high school girl who wakes up to the sun shining bright in the morning and blows her nose
Juniel woolim when?
PICKED UP AS FUCK
>rude and bitchy
juniel is my kind of girl
They might not be friends or cliques with everyone, but they do know each other from churches... especially when there's not a lot of people to know, it's easy for every Korean to know each other. I see them all know each other on Facebook idk... the whole city has like 4500 Koreans
>Just don't become known as a guy who chases Asians/Koreans and you're fine (seriously, word passes quickly about chasers and they even tell us whiteys about it so word will go even farther)
What if you're handsome?
even then, What About You was a generic ass song that they still failed to succeed because of shitty composing/arrangement
APink says buy chair and some random stick:
fucking hell they could have at least changed the typeface