[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Currently going through benzo withdraw. Music for this feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 61Z2bGw7o5L._SL1000_.jpg (107KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61Z2bGw7o5L._SL1000_.jpg
107KB, 1000x1000px
Currently going through benzo withdraw.

Music for this feel?
>>
Fuck, dude. How ya holdin' up?

I dunno about benzo withdrawal but I always listen to shit like Washed Out and Small Black when I'm on benzos.
>>
Swans
>>
>>62003743
I'm alright. Fell asleep for maybe an hour but woke up in the bouts of a anxiety attack. Cooled down though and doing fine now besides being wide awake at 4:30 AM

Shit's persistant.
>>
https://youtu.be/3HkxEkMWBMQ
>>
>>62003876
Thanks Aaron
>>
>>62003699
What benzo were you taking and what dose?
>>
How did you get hooked? Were you on prescription?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8sczy2qApA
>>
>>62003966
Yeah. Been taking lorazepam for a while now in combination with over the counter sleeping pills.
>>
>>62003699
YOU FUCKING MORON! What is it with drug addicts anyways? You realize that you have one body and if you fuck it up you don't get it back, right? If you want to kill yourself, JUST FUCKING DO IT! Otherwise get the fuck off that retarded shit and start a vegan diet. Literally, go research healthy foods. Buy a mix of spinach, arugula, kale; get some oatmeal; non fat greek yogurt; pure cocao (NOT COCOA) powder, to put in the yogurt; almond milk; sardines in water (get a good brand); a pound of shiitake mushrooms to grill on the frying pan as a snack; get a mix of chopped bell peppers; lots and lots of sweet potatoes; some cheese. Yes I just told you some of my grocery list. Just get fruits, vegetables, stop being a loser and do something with your life.
>>
https://craigculberton.bandcamp.com/album/book-of-the-damned

just let Shia talk you through it.
>>
>>62005263
>vegan diet
>sardines
>>
>>62005336
lol yeah. I forgot to mention, I also get like a giant bag of dried figs, bananas, some apples (they last a while), whatever berries you like. And yeah man sardines are the one exception I make, because they are so loaded with nutrition. Get yourself some whole wheat tortilla shells too! Those are essential. Garlic is nice to have around.
>>
>>62005387
damn you must be ripped like zyzz brah
thanks for the info !
>>
>>62005263
You forgot to add the big bag of dicks, essential to every vegan diet
>>
>>62005410
DON'T FORGET AVOCADO! Get like 3, don't need that much extra fat every day.
>>
Why stop cold turkey instead of tapering off? I heard benzo withdrawals can be dangerous.
>>
why are you going through withdrawals in the first place (unless you're trying to get off of benzos of course)

can't you just get your script refilled

or are you one of those retards who take more than needed and prescribed
>>
File: 1420609159355.jpg (523KB, 788x800px) Image search: [Google]
1420609159355.jpg
523KB, 788x800px
>>
I would talk to a doctor and taper, there's no need to suffer like that. I've been through benzo withdrawal and it's maddening
>>
>>62007434
This.

I'm a big time heroin addict OP and I'm on a taper program too.... never got hooked to benzos. after our lady darkness touched me, I figured addictive substances weren't for me.
>>
>>62005263
is this a /fit/ or /ck/ copypasta
if not then it definitely should be
>>
https://soundcloud.com/piret-barter/dr-mabuse
>>
>>62005263
>meat is for morons
>>
you should smoke some good old weed
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.