[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /ween/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: Ween.jpg (141KB, 736x960px) Image search: [Google]
Ween.jpg
141KB, 736x960px
Who /ween/ here?
>>
>>61992536

first for Quebec being the best ween album
>>
>>61992536
Did you draw that op?

Pretty good just don't use coloured pencils next time
>>
More like who's NOT ween here
>>
>>61992536
Why did Beavis turn into a girl?
>>
>>61992536
I totally would that girl, right there on the Ween sheets
>>
>>61992536
cringe
>>
Ween is one of my gf's favorite bands is Ween and her favorite album is The Pod. Should I berate her since it's not Quebec?
>>
>>61992687
Quebec is the best ween album, but only if you're pretty invested in ween
>>
>>61992807
Oops didn't need that "is Ween"

>>61992687
Obviously.
>>
>>61992689
it's from leddit lmao
https://www.reddit.com/r/ween/comments/216o53/i_found_an_old_drawing_i_did/
>>
>watch the spongebob shoelace episode, with the ween song
>reminds me of that weird one at the start of the mollusk, listen to it
>find out about the 'ocean man' meme (that makes no sense)
>give up
>come to /mu/
>2nd thread i c is this
>>
>>61992872
Ween is GOAT mate
>>
Quebec is their only good album
Really good album though
>>
>>61992807
>implying the Pod isn't better then Quebec
it would be okay if yours was like pure guava or the mollusk. otherwise, top tier gf. you don't deserve her.
>>
>>61992730
That's Butt-Head
>>
Never listened to Ween

Which album should I listen to
>>
>>61995330
the mollusk
>>
Ozean Mann, nimm mich an der Hand , führt mich zu dem Land, das Sie verstehen, Ozean- Mann, die Reise in die Ecke der Welt ist eine echte Reise Ozean- Mann, die Kruste eines tan Menschen durch den Sand aufgesaugt Genießen Sie den Durst des Landes Ozean Mann, können Sie an der Oberman sehen durch das Wunder des Staunens Ozean- Mann, ist die Kruste schwer , wenn es her, um die kindliche Mann wirft Ozean- Mann, die Folge einer Lebensform in den Sand geschmort, Genießen Sie den Durst des Landes Ozean Mann , Meer Menschen Ozean Menschen Ozean Mann, nimm mich an der Hand , führt mich zu dem Land, das Sie verstehen, Ozean- Mann, die Reise in die Ecke der Welt ist eine echte Reise Ozean- Mann, die Kruste eines tan Menschen durch den Sand aufgesaugt Genießen Sie den Durst des Landes Ozean Mann, können Sie an der Oberman sehen durch das Wunder des Staunens Ozean- Mann, ist die Kruste schwer , wenn es her, um die kindliche Mann wirft Ozean- Mann, die Folge einer Lebensform in den Sand geschmort, Genießen Sie den Durst des Landes Ozean Menschen
>>
>>61995330
Chocolate and Cheese
>>
>>61995330
What other music do you like?
>>
>>61995486
I'm not picky

I liked the song in the Spongebob movie so I'll just listen to the album with that on it
>>
>tfw i know the chick who drew this
>>
Does anyone have any non-spongebob Ween material they can share?
>>
I just started listening to Ween yesterday. I'm not really sure if I love it yet but I keep going back to them.
>>
>>61995960
by non-spongebob do you mean not from The Mollusk?
>>
The Mollusk is Weens masterpiece.
>>
The Pod is a 10/10

>>61992807
>Ween is one of my gf's favorite bands is Ween and her favorite album is The Pod
anon are you trying to make me jealous again?
>>
godweensatan still the best
>>
Cute girls don't listen to ween and cute girls definitely don't own ween on vinyl
>>
>>61996191
Hopefully not, a lot of that shit's released by Plain
>>
>>61996397
no joke - all of the reissues for The Mollusk are complete shit, and its hard to find a decent copy for the original pressing. Pure Guava is also really hard to find an original of too
>>
>>61992872
What meme that doesn't make sense? That everyone always just days OCEAN MAN in ween threads?
>>
>>61995960
Literally everything but the cassettes from the 80's. White Pepper is the most accessible and The Pod and Pure Guava are the least
>>
>>61996431
What's wrong with the reissues specifically?
>>
>>61997899
Like I said, they're done by Plain, who are notorious for reissues that sound like trash and skip like crazy. The Mollusk and Loveless are especially bad from what I've heard

Check out the comments on this for instance
http://www.discogs.com/Ween-The-Mollusk/release/2159393
>>
>>61992536
what song are they referencing in the comic, I want to listen to this song.
>>
>>61998035
fucking google it you dumb sack of shit jesus christ
>>
>>61998064
it's not like you fucking queers have anything better to talk about. give me the goddamn song name
>>
>>61998091
Nan
>>
>>61996001
Seconded.
>>61995421
Nice german
>>
>>61997961
The Loveless one is godawful.
>>
>>61992814
nah, it's the most accessible too, i think.

most of the others are 2brown for most folks

maybe white pepper or the mollusk
>>
>>61992689
Who are you to say what coloring utensils should be used, and for a fucking cartoon doodle no less.
>>
>>61992807
The Pod is patrician taste. And from a girl, no less.

You're... making her up, aren't you?
>>
File: IMG_20160116_024122.jpg (2MB, 3200x2368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160116_024122.jpg
2MB, 3200x2368px
>>61997961
This

I have The Mollusk original pressing and it sounds amazing. Shelled out 50 Bucks, but all worth it.
>>
>>61992536
Can I get some r34 of her?
>>
>>62000893
where'd you get it at senpai i'm jelly - i've been trying to find a decent quality copy
>>
File: picture104.jpg (481KB, 1041x708px) Image search: [Google]
picture104.jpg
481KB, 1041x708px
>>62001166
just cop one off discogs, there are 4 on sale rn
http://www.discogs.com/Ween-The-Mollusk/release/1103868
Great site too if you read seller ratings. Got pic related off there without a scratch
>>
>>61996431

Schnitzel does Pure Guava reissues, not Plain. From what I've heard, they're fine, but they're single LP instead of double LP like the original.
>>
>>62001588

Das bad, mang. Pure Guava's like 60-90 minutes long.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-NsexzzllI
>>
These guys got no future
>>
REGGAE JUNKIE JEW
FUCK YOU
REGGAE JUNKIE JEW
FUCK YOU
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.