coming of age edition
She needs a shirt to remember who she is and what group she is in.
What a qtie.
>posting espanol edition
My friend, why?
I watched movie with yellow subs about aliens today and now it is 1am and I'm too scared to go to toilet and I can't go to sleep without it
any kpop for this feel
What are you trying to say?
lol why does he bother to show up? every thread is a crayon thread. Does he think it's going to die down now that crayon pop's comeback is scheduled?
Within the next couple of month, or so the rumours go.
Industry insiders have said that a comeback is planned. The concept is already decided. They are working on the album.
Australians also use proper spelling of the Queen's English.
>implying every thread is crayon pop thread
>implying this isn't about kpop thread but a CP thread
>implying Crayon pop will be successful
>implying their comeback will be successful
>implying no one allowed to posts anything but CP
The Australian episodes had so many great moments.
Top twin banter.
Top curious Asian girls.
I would only be roomies with a Crayon poster, or someone that can appreciate them.
le literally writes songs for other idols
solji is a good singer
it's not like it really matters anyway since a group can have a talented creative team even if the members aren't talented
Is heize bisexual??
they used to make good music before
>BRAVE SOUND DROP IT
I think I saw them going into the Woollim building on Showtime just now. Maybe they were edited out.
i think you'll like it if you're a Way fan too
>be Tae's manager
>pat her on the head since she's so much smaller than you
>gently push her head towards your dick
Pann: Rookie girl group that flopped despite legendary promotions
1. [+431, -65] Isn't this true? I pity Lovelyz. They work hard but none of them is outstandingly good. They can't seem to hit big.
2. [+418, -58] Agree... Honestly, only their fans like them.
3. [+387, -52] It's true. They have zero competitiveness as celebrities. I even think their songs are too good for them.
4. [+198, -22] Their fans need to wake up and see the reality. They were Red Velvet's rival when they were debuting but the difference is too clear now. So they're trying to squeeze into Twice-GFriend line but their results are not good enough. Lovelyz is at the level of Oh My Girl and CLC.
5. [+151, -13] This is true though. Lovelyz fans, no matter how much you like the group, they're not getting much responses. Just accept the truth. Stop brainwashing people that they're talented and pretty. Lovelyz should stop with their lolita-like concept. Instead of the innocent and bright concept, I want them to find a unique concept. It's a pity that it's always either sexy or innocent.
6. [+123, -6] This entire thing is true, isn't it? Go ahead and try to refute that.
7. [+116, -7] Why are Yein and Jisoo so terrible at singing?
8. [+115, -4] I honestly thought Lovelyz would do much better than GFriend. But the tables have turned.
9. [+110, -6] Just admit it... Ah Choo did well thanks to Malitel and there's nothing else that Lovelyz did well on. They debuted in November 2014, had a super rookie stage, and had more promotions than other rookies. They had enough chances to promote themselves. And some say they have good songs but if the songs are actually good, they will chart well no matter what.
10. [+101, -2] The members are not public-friendly materials. Their concept is cute and bright but it's covered with overly innocent vibes. It's a confusing concept at the end.
>5. [+151, -13] This is true though. Lovelyz fans, no matter how much you like the group, they're not getting much responses. Just accept the truth. Stop brainwashing people that they're talented and pretty. Lovelyz should stop with their lolita-like concept. Instead of the innocent and bright concept, I want them to find a unique concept. It's a pity that it's always either sexy or innocent.
PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS YEZICHIMP
of course it's unfair to compare their popularity to Red Velvet, a group that's with SM and probably meant to be their new flagship girls
i think ah choo is still charting, anyway...
i never pitted any group against each other, but it's obvious a group from a smaller agency will not compete out of the gate with one heavily promoted by SM, regardless of their music or talent
ah choo seems to be selling quite decently
their comeback song is nice, but still sounds very similar to their previous two. the dance is great, I'm excited to see it performed.
hoping them performing essentially the same song again won't kill their momentum.
This is the only other one I can find with exposed ears and jewellery.
What was Woollim thinking tbough? I feel like a different concept would have suited them better to really set them aprt from all the rookies doing pure/cute concepts. They could have been getting Twice's awards if so. Well they are debuting a new group soon so it doesn't even matter. No they aren't a flop but they could be doing better. Infinite will continue on anyway.
she is a sly fox and a pedo bear, let's be honest
>writes a song about an abused child
>from the perspective of a tree
>tells him to climb all over her, "kiss her leaves" and "take her flower"
>she is literally the tree on the album cover
>pantless child on album cover
>lolita/pedo baiting all through her discography
>They could have been getting Twice's awards
Infinite always had a unique style to stand out. Lovelyz should get one or they will forever be pitted against OMG and GFriend.
the articles are news and the comments are the reaction to the news
seriously m8, go to reddit so you can downvote and hide anything you dont like if it gets you so riled up to see anything negative about IU
I'll just post this here. jimin has it
it doesn't matter to me, anon here seems very invested in denying it though
i think it's funny to think there will be an escalating series of scandals where iu reveals ever more deranged sides of herself desu
They usually just do it with make up
very many people have eye slugs naturally...
trolling aside, the controversy is about pedophilic themes in her songs, and whether her degeneracy is tolerable to the korean public. her songs are on the charts after all
if she can resist her urges, fine, she doesn't have to be punished, but it's another thing to make songs glorifying pedophilia...