Can I ask how all the kpop artists are so goddamn cute and pretty and beautiful?
Literally every singly one. I don't follow Kpop at all but hot damn, probability dictates that at least 1 kpop girl must exist who is less than perfect looking ffs.
You cannot damper our spirits.
CRAYON BROTHERHOOD UNITE
thunder only happens when it's raining
players only love you when they're playing...
ham likes to lean on stuff and bully nerds
Article: Big Bang Top to attend Dior Homme collection as Korean representative
Source: Starin via Nate
1. [+441, -42] He's so disgustingly handsome
2. [+407, -47] How in the world is that face of a man in his thirties. It's been 9 years since the release of 'Lies' and he seems to be aging with the song. Even as a man, I have to admit that he's handsome.
3. [+343, -28] He's so handsome
4. [+28, -3] TOP to Dior, Jiyong to Chanel
5. [+24, -3] It's gotta be hard to be able to pull off white hair as well as he does
6. [+20, -5] As a man, I have to say that he's really handsome and cool
7. [+14, -4] One of the faces where both sexes agree that he is handsome over
8. [+13, -3] So jealous, even as a man I admit he's really handsome
9. [+13, -22] His face is too big for him to model, throws his proportions off
10. [+12, -2] I used to really like Big Bang in the past but so much time has passed since then. Despite the time that has passed, he remains as handsome ever.
11. [+10, -2] As a man, I'm jealous of stars like TOP and Daniel Henney
>How in the world is that face of a man in his thirties
He's not actually 30. Stop taking your stupid dog years so seriously. Goddamn.
I want her to throw me down, stomp on my mouth, and annihilate my teeth
Daily reminder that Rainbow is going to save kpop next month
Your early twenties are probably the peak of life. It's all downhill from there.
sex is fleeting love
sex is shallow love
when she spills my blood and destroys the husk that imprisons my soul, that's when I know our hearts will be forever intertwined
i don't find their music to be particularly outstanding but jisook has a comfortable dorky personality. i think she would be successful doing a DIY youtube and/or behind the scenes interview series
shibal, i'm only getting harder, faster, stronger
as Ham would like it
They've had good songs before and still not got anywhere. It's difficult to save kpop as a nugu.
>As for Men in their Prime, clearly we shall find that they have a character between that of the young and that of the old, free from the extremes of either. They have neither that excess of confidence which amounts to rashness, nor too much timidity, but the right amount of each. They neither trust everybody nor distrust everybody, but judge people correctly. Their lives will be guided not by the sole consideration either of what is noble or of what is useful, [1390b] but by both; neither by parsimony nor by prodigality, but by what is fit and proper. So, too, in regard to anger and desire; they will be brave as well as temperate, and temperate as well as brave; these virtues are divided between the young and the old; the young are brave but intemperate, the old temperate but cowardly. To put it generally, all the valuable qualities that youth and age divide between them are united in the prime of life, while all their excesses or defects are replaced by moderation and fitness. The body is in its prime from thirty to five-and-thirty; the mind about forty-nine.
This girl failing to look comfortable undressing in front of a camera.
>tfw can't accept people are younger than me bc i wanna be the baby forever
G T F O nugus
recommend me some chill kpop, you know, that "sitting at home thinking about life on a sunday afternoon" kpop
just realized IU is the main gal for this, Modern Times and Chatsire on queue thanks dude
Yes of course! I've never heard these before and it's wonderful thank you
>Omo, oppa, what's that between your pants? The new LG mobile me and my bandmates sponsor? C-can I see it?
>Fuck off, Slug! That's not a phone and I saw it first
It already happened:
chiki cha is gonna be dead soon if it isnt already
i hope laboum make it one day
to make it? yeah their music is good
maybe they just aren't celebrity material
because DSP is a shit company, they're as old as t-ara lmao
how comfortable are you with your sexuality?
do we like Boards of Canada here
I wish Gyu was doing The Chaser right now.