[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>daily reminder that John Lennon was a worthless cuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: yokoislucifer.jpg (39KB, 500x568px) Image search: [Google]
yokoislucifer.jpg
39KB, 500x568px
>daily reminder that John Lennon was a worthless cuck
>>
>>61984906
Looks a scream!
>>
Daily reminder that John Lennon beat his wife Cynthia and basically neglected his son Julian
>>
>>61984906
me on the left
>>
>>61984906
ok
>>
>>61985018
BITCH!
>>
>>61984994
edgy original risky stance
>>
>>61984994
>implying children who are actually raised by their uber famous parents turn out normal and happy
he did the right thing. he also beat her in the 60's; simpler times.
>>
>>61985132
One might say better times
>>
>>61985132
Duncan Jones
>>
Didnt he beat the shit out of yoko? I doubt he'd sit by while she cucks him
>>
>>61985252
>Bowie
>famous
he was an after thought from 1989 until death
>>
>>61985404
Are you actually saying David Bowie isn't famous?
>>
>>61985489
he is for 15 minutes again now but his music failed to inspire any lasting movements beyond gay 80s rave scenes.

he is slated to fade into the back of everyone's minds until major tom comes on at 2am on the radio during a car ride and people go "who is this?" and someone goes "it's david bowie man!" and the other person goes "oh what are some of his good songs" and the person who knows who he is says "well theres this one and... uhh... ashes to... uhh...."
>>
>>61985617
Are you retarded?
>>
>>61985617
lol
>>
File: questionmark.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
questionmark.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>61985617
>his music failed to inspire any lasting movements beyond gay 80s rave scenes.
>>
>>61985661
i'm just saying, what is he going to be famous for? what did he invent? stardom? personality? there were big stars and big personas before and after him. his campy androgynous style didn't stick in american culture, chicks don't really like to fuck pale painted toothpicks.

sorry dude, i think he was a cool guy but your kids are going to think he's a huge faggot.
>>
>>61984994
The absolute madman
>>
>>61985831
Clearly chicks did like to fuck this pale painted toothpick.
>>
>>61985880
>that earring
Bowie did not give a shit.

>>61985831
And he's still famous? I'm not doubting any of your points other than you saying he's not famous, and you didn't even mention it in that post.
>>
>>61985880
>chicks
>posts a trap
good one m8.
>>
>>61985831
you are a typical american, proud of your ignorance
numerous artists cite bowie as one of their main influences
david bowie wrote iggy pops the idiot, an album which would herald the post-punk movement

he lost mainstream relevance in the 90s but he has always been an icon

btw I'm tall think and pale and I've more than 40 lays, it's all about the face faggot
>>
>>61985271
made her write a list of every dude she's slept with then lenon gave her shit for it like the absolute madman he is

no way he would have just sat back and let that happen
>>
>>61985932
>be in 2007
>ask stranger under age of 41 "is david bowie famous?"
>likely response "who?"
>second likely response "yeah.. i guess, kinda..."

he's been propelled back into the forefront because he's a symbol to all the old fucks that they're getting old and all their bad decisions in the 80's are going to catch up to them quick.

your fame gets multiplied by about a thousand right when you die so i don't think its really fair to evaluate right now.
>>
>>61984983
ANDY WARHOOOLE, SILVER SCREEN
>>
>>61986092
He was good at a lot of things but he wasn't amazing a anything
I'm not even the person you replied to
>>
>>61986164
a bunch of other musicians died around the same time (the dude from the Eagles) and nobody really gave a fuck afterwards

so you're wrong dude not just about that but like about everything
>>
>>61986164
where are you asking your question?

in some inbred hick town in americuh, sure, ask in a real city, usa or overseas, who bowie is and most people will know him, unless you go asking question in the hood, even then...
>>
>>61986246
i'm asking in chattanooga tennessee so its legit

>>61986245
the only dude from the eagles people care about is joe walsh, when he dies there will be a few people tearing up sheets and repenting their sins but it will be mostly old men and they're less vocal than woman are about "muh childhood starz!"
>>
>>61986208
whether that may be true or not ( it isn't imo) is not the point

to deny the impact stylistically and musically he had on (pop) mainstream culture is ignorant bordering on idiotic

he lost mainstream relevance in the sense that he just became a symbol/icon/relic not an 'active' musician or star, but he was always there, in the background, and the uproar after his death proves it
>>
>>61986340
>when he dies there will be a few people
when bowie died several different nations held some sort of memorial service
>>
>>61986375
post what you think his best work was and be judged then
>>
>>61986411
this. inb4 picture of bowie in tight pants flaunting peanut balls
>>
>>61984994
>John Lennon beat his wife

Why does everyone say this? I don't fucking care or particularly like the beatles so maybe I'm missing something but when I looked this up the only proof there was was a regretful tale on his part where he slapped his ex wife ONCE. One anger episode does not a chronic spouse beater make.
>>
>>61986411
>best

Station to station I enjoy the most
Why does that matter though?
>>
>>61986164
This

When I was a pleb, I vaguely knew he made music. But even that I wasn't sure about that. He is overrated among people that are into music and underrated among everyone else.
>>
File: madintosh.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
madintosh.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
this thread is now an absolute madman thread
>>
>>61986523
sshh you're still a pleb boyo
now you're just a pleb with pretentious opinions
>>
>>61986491
Trust me. I was present at the Lennon household many times where I often witnessed him beating the Liverpuddlian shit out of his wife
>>
>>61986661
Sean here

Thanks man
>>
>>61986516
>station to station
kek, anon argues bowie is famous and doesn't even know diamond dogs is peak bowie
>>
>>61986679
i like your band
>>
>>61985404
>>61985617
>>61985831
I hope this is memery
>>
>>61986839
>opinions
>>
>>61986340
was that chattanooga thing sarcasm
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.