[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Albums for a Car Ride

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1431889900150.jpg (237KB, 851x788px) Image search: [Google]
1431889900150.jpg
237KB, 851x788px
Going on the road for the next three hours. Post something I should listen to on the road, I currently have nothing in my queue and can't pick something.
>>
File: sftd.png (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sftd.png
24KB, 300x300px
How about any album you like?

Other than that, Queens Of The Stone Age - Songs For The Deaf
>>
SAW II will keep you preoccupied
>>
>>61982897
>any album you like
I can't find one. If I had to choose myself I'd skip around all my favorite albums until I found the one I want to listen to. That takes too much time
>>
>>61982940
So what kinda music do you like? Just a raw outline so people know what to recommend.
>>
>>61982973
Not to be "that guy" but I'll listen to anything as long as it's interesting. The last two albums I've really been into are Repeater and E&I, basically spent the last week going through Fugazi and D-plan's discographies
>>
>>61983032
I like concept albums of any genre, or anything with a strong theme. It's a 3 hour car ride and I have nothing to do, so anything that requires some real attention and reflection would be nice
>>
black one?
>>
>>61983061
>>61983032
Okay then, I'll just toss you a bunch of albums.

>Nicolas Jaar - Nymphs EPs (There are three, they are all great)

>Iceage - Plowing Into The Field Of Love

>The Microphones - The Glow Pt. 2

>Joanna Newsom - Have One On Me (This one could probably keep you busy for the whole car ride, it's like 2 and a half hours long)

>QOTSA - ...Like Clockwork

>The Olivia Tremor Control - Black Foliage Animation Music

>Animal Collective - Spirit They've Gone, Spirite They've Vanished

>Shellac - 1000 Hurts

I guess most of these are pretty actively discussed on /mu/ already so it would surprise me if you haven't listened to them already, but if you haven't, now would be the time.
>>
Rapeman - 2 Nuns and a Pack Mule
Eagles - S/T
>>
>>61983160
Yeah I've listened to a lot of these, The Glow pt. 2 is one of my favorites. There are a few that I haven't, so I'll give them a listen.

Thanks anon and thanks to the others for recs.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.