[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

albums that /mu/ is too plebeian for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: SonicYouth-DaydreamNation.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
SonicYouth-DaydreamNation.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
albums that /mu/ is too plebeian for
>>
>>61971714
Speed desire....speed desire....
>>
What are you talking about, /mu/ for the most part at least agrees that this is a good album and plenty of people have it in their top 50/100.
>>
>>61971745
>spirit desire
>>
>>61971767
with my experience every time it gets posted here it gets shit-talked.
>>
>>61971798
that's cause people always jump aboard the "/mu/core=shit meme" train
>>
>>61971745
>>61971776
Actually Kim is saying "Speak Design" but they later lied and said it was Spirit Desire

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daydream_Nation
>>
>>61971798
Typically the people that aren't shitposting and actually have some sort of serious thought behind their arguments like it. The people that dislike it usually just memespam lyrics or say "holy shit this is such shit why does anyone listen to shitty shit like this shit" without actually explaining what they don't like about it.
>>
>>61971870
ah i guess that makes sense
>>
>>61971923
It doesn't say that anywhere on the page for Daydream Nation or Teenage Riot, where are you getting this from?
>>
>>61971928
this desu
>>
is this the first real post-rock record?
>>
>>61971714
Your it
>>
>>61972073
what
>>
>tfw I can't stand Lee tracks in this album now

Man what the hell, they used to be my favorites. I want to enjoy them again, fuck
>>
>>61972044
I think you mean Atom Heart Mother
>>
>>61972073
No, you're it
>>
not an album but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJK0OGlhKF4
>>
File: 2514009.jpg (37KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
2514009.jpg
37KB, 600x597px
>>61972244
>not pic related
>>
File: Imperishable_Night.jpg (117KB, 605x599px) Image search: [Google]
Imperishable_Night.jpg
117KB, 605x599px
>>
>>61972508
how does this compare to Tago Mago or Future Days?
>>
>>61972514
LOL
>>
>>61972541

It's pretty good, their third best desu
>>
>>61972558

Don't ever fucking respond to me with a low-IQ post ever again, you waste of space.

Contribute to the thread, or fuck off.
>>
>>61972541
it's awesome in its own way. it's way more raw and strung out. some parts sound like they predicted punk really accurately. moony has a great voice imo
>>
>>61972608
lol
>>
>>61972608
if you'd like i can recommend you to a highly esteemed and very reputable butt doctor?
>>
File: The_Eminem_Show.jpg (64KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
The_Eminem_Show.jpg
64KB, 300x300px
>>61971714

ryan loves it and he likes mmlp too so he's all sonning me now with this 'well ethan yes perhaps i'd allow you to give the marshall mathers lp a 10.0, i mean that particular record was perfect, but not this one' yeah well you were busy talking about at the motherfucking drive in back then so let me redeem your godawful site now. jeez unless he went back on his dumb-ass 'policy' theres a nine dot one up there but i promise you 'the eminem show' is really a ten, know that

oh my darling eminem! how i love you marshall, spittin shiny massive magnetic acrostics to fit the thrillest rhyme style ever invented (ugh yeah i'm trying not to explain his quote unquote flow in those meaningless autechre words like architectural and labyrinthine but SHIT) but yeah although em's lyrics arent usually quotably evocative for rock reviews like wu or jay here i'm not even going to try, you have to hear him spit at it live or on record

that said he's playing the same old marshall vs shady real-or-fake game as usual (stage-y red curtain album cover referencing 'smarmy' faux-soul masterpiece lexicon of love!?!) and its as interesting and complex as it ever was but that wasnt what i came to the shady table for in the first place and you know all about it anyway from spin so lets pretend not to care
>>
>>61972919

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSidneyft/about
False flag
>>
>>61972044
ayyy lmao
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.