[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I come from a reality where Jim Morrison didn't die. AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Jim_Morrison_1969.jpg (194KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
Jim_Morrison_1969.jpg
194KB, 700x900px
I come from a reality where Jim Morrison didn't die. AMA
>>
>>61962546
What was his shitty 80s period like?
>>
what are you doing in our shit reality?
>>
>>61962546
How many 3s and 4s did his later albums get from Scaruffi?
>>
>>61962546
how well did his poetry books sell
>>
what thing that you wouldn't immediately think of turned out differently because Morrison lived longer?
>>
>>61962560
Italo disco and crack
>>
>>61962546
Did The Doors still disband? If so, was the shit he did after any good?
>>
>>61962560
Not too bad actually. He had the sensibility to be less active around that time and not adapt 80s trends as aggressively as other artists of his generation. The Doors were on hiatus for most of the decade anyway.
>>
>>61962594
He'd probably had been another one of the older artists who advocated for punk, like Bowie, Young and Waits.
>>
>>61962616
They disbanded in 1991 after a long hiatus, but reformed for their 30th anniversary in 1997, then regrouped permanently in 2002. They just did a tour where they played Strange Days in its entirety.

>>61962586
Yes, but they're not that great.
>>
Did they manage to top L.A. Woman?
>>
>>61962681
Can you share a tune from their last album anon
>>
>>61963095
Their 1973 album Celebration of the Lizard King is god tier experimental/psychedelic prog. They did a complete rerecording of the Lizard King suite.
>>
>>61962546
>I come from a reality

You're not using the word reality correctly, idiot.
>>
>>61962546
did your faggotness come from another reality too?
>>
How was the trip to Paris, Jim?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.