[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was the point of this? why did sam lower himself to be on this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

what was the point of this?

why did sam lower himself to be on this?
>>
doesn't youtube force people making revenue from them to interact and do shit? I recall seeing some thing where fantano made korean food with an old lady, too.
>>
just two funnymen having a nice chat
what's the point of anything
>>
The little things you do for them shekels...
>>
money
sam is poor,because nobody likes his trump posting besides his neet /pol/ fans.
>>
he can't stop shilling for money
>>
>>61958644
>fantano
>mde

vomit.gif
>>
They're kind of like brothers, Anthony being the little brother who looks up to Sammy
>>
Sam looks so much older when they're like the same age
>>
>>61958769
His favourite album is better too
>>
>>61958794
Yeah
>>
>>61958794
What's Sam's favorite album?
>>
>>61958836
FEMINISTS 2.0
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWs0m3auwnc fucking kek
>>
>>61958836
Painting With
>>
Doesn't Fantano realize that he's exactly the type of nu-male liberal yuppie that Sam makes fun off?
>>
>>61958836
Daydream Nation
>>
So did Fanta suddenly turn into an MRA because his black gf cheated on him or something? He also seems to think that Hyde is only "ironically" right-wing, when in reality he's a legit Trump-supporter and the like.
>>
I might get tree goobas
I might get fo goobas
I might get five goobas

ayo I luh deez goobas
>>
>>61958940
>he's a legit Trump-supporter and the like.
>>
>>61958644
why are they wearing so many clothes

isnt fantano a san francisco faggot?
its like 65f all year there
sam hyde looks like boston trash
>>
>>61958969
Fantano is on the east coast, somewhere around Boston.
>>
>>61959208
>>61958969
Cumnecticunt to be more specific
>>
>>61958940
>black gf cheated on him
thats his wife, they're happily married, and shes pregnant with his child
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.