[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts? Anyone else listened to it yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Savages-Adore-Life.jpg (61KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
Savages-Adore-Life.jpg
61KB, 620x620px
Thoughts? Anyone else listened to it yet?
>>
i listened to the first one and that's why i'm not going to listen to this one
>>
>>61935221
I think the lyrics are pretty terrible but the music is pretty good. This album is a lot better in my opinion.
>>
The only good thing from it was the end of Adore and Slowing Down. Pretty uneventful album.
>>
>>61935214
wonderful angry/moody post-punk,
will be picking it up at the shop tomorrow
>>
>>61935214
DUDE DID YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE WOMAN LMAO
>>
>>61935275
I've got to agree on the end of Adore. I think that's a fantastic track. I think it's in the nature of the genre to have slow starts to songs though.

Rest of the album is pretty good background music though.
>>
>>61935214
It's pretty unremarkable, I doubt anyone will remember it a few months from now
>>
>>61935214

While the album wasn't that great I probably will go see them at some point. Anybody seen them live?
>>
>>61935214
It's ok, nothing special. The title track is good, but not better than that.
>>
>>61935214
I enjoyed it, plan on listening to it a couple times. That primavera lineup though.
>>
>>61935214
It's ok but not essential.
>>
>>61936255
STOP REMINDING ME
>>
>>61935323
Yeah I did the last time they toured. It was really good. They're a super tight band, but the trying to illicit an audience reaction when they played Fuckers was a little lame, but then again I don't like that song at all. They're super tight though, lots of energy. Overall a really worthwhile show.
>>
>>61936255
Wow. I had no idea. I really wish I could go.
>>
Literally white lung-lite. Some of the most bland punk ive heard in a while
>>
>>61936615
It's post-punk though.
>>
>>61936646
Is that what it's labeled as? I hear no post punk influences
>>
>>61936544
>>61936307
Let's go, split the hotel. Cheaper for everyone.
>>
>>61936544
>>61938311
I- I want to go too.
>>
Extremely disappointing.
Only tracks I can remember and like are The Answer, Adore, and Surrender.
It's a 6 at best. Underwhelming.
>>
>>61938331
The only thing that kills is the plan ticket. $1200 to $1500 round trip. Start being Jewish as fuck
>>
It's a 7/10
>>
Yeah I've listened to it, it has some great songs, some forgetful ones. Definitely a good album.

I'll be writing a full review of it later today on my site check it out www.thedirtywater.net
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.