[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://postpopdepression.shopfirebr and.com/products/post-po

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (214KB, 728x489px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214KB, 728x489px
http://postpopdepression.shopfirebrand.com/products/post-pop-depression-cd

>Pop and Homme began working on the album in January 2015. Pop reached out to Homme by text message to ask if he was interested in writing music together. After they spoke by phone, Pop sent Homme some lyrics by mail, along with notes about Pop's time working with David Bowie. Three months later, Homme sent lyrics to Pop, and they agreed to work together on recording songs in a studio. They brought incomplete ideas as opposed to finished songs, so that they could work on them together. Pop described the album as discussing issues of what happens when your utility is at an end, and dealing with your legacy.

Tracklist:

01: Break Into Your Heart (3:54)
02: Gardenia (4:14)
03: American Valhalla (4:38)
04: In The Lobby (4:15)
05: Sunday (6:06)
06: Vulture (3:15)
07: German Days (4:47)
08: Chocolate Drops (3:58)
09: Paraguay (6:25)
>>
>a talentless hack and a grandpa who hasn't released a good album since the 70s

wow i bet it's gonna be great
>>
>>61927478
With that attitude it'll suck. They're both past their prime sure, but I'll give it a chance
>>
>>61927478
>Josh Homme
>a talentless hack
I don't care that this is b8, literally go to the nearest bridge and kill yourself
>>
I saw them play on Colbert a bit ago. Sort of meh.
>>
https://youtu.be/1m8TmlS20ZA

not sure what to think
>>
Gardenia isn't bad. I'll listen to this.

>>61927447
>After they spoke by phone, Pop sent Homme some lyrics by mail, along with notes about Pop's time working with David Bowie

Heh. "Alright, so here's what I remember Bowie doing 40 years ago when I made those two classic albums, so uh.... can you just do that? It'll be good if you just do what Bowie did, right?"
>>
>>61928126
Iggy sent Josh notes about his time working with Bowie because Josh kept asking him questions about The Idiot and Lust for Life.
>>
Iggy's voice is garbage, his vocal melody is boring as hell and the lyrics are dumb

What value is he adding to this? Time wasted that could have been for making a new QOSTA
>>
>>61927847
This sounds generic as fuck.
>>
>>61927478
>talentless hack
That nigga made his own scale you fag

Look it up
>>
>>61928656
That doesn't mean anything though, you can make your own scale too if you wanted. I've done it.
>>
>>61927478
>implying Josh Homme wasn't the true genius behind Kyuss
>>
Josh Homme should never collab with anyone, he works better alone with all the creative freedom he has.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.