[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you like me, /mu/? Don't you know I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Why don't you like me, /mu/? Don't you know I'm Bowie's best album?
>>
you keep posting this anon just fuck off. just because it's your favorite album doesn't mean it has to be everyone elses. I like Never Let Me Down but you don't see me making threads every day
>>
>>61913971
I do, m8. It's certainly not for everyone.
>>
>>61913994
nah m8, i'm not the op. there are at least two fans of black tie white noise on /mu/.
>>
>>61913994
you know there's more than one person who thinks this, right? i'm not OP, but i agree with him. black tie white noise is a true bowie album. most things on that album were bowie's ideas and were implemented by bowie himself under nile rodgers' production.
the arrangements are lush and sophisticated, the music is a deconstruction of black dance, funk and soul music, with the overall philosophy of the album being somewhat of a peaceful and warm, calling to unity. the music is highly emotional for its genre (dance, pop, funk, soul). take pallas athena for example, it was one of his biggest achievements, but never quite managed to make charts, while its remixes were hit in european dance clubs. needles to mention the emotional peaks of the album, the title track and don't let me down & down. the title track is a masterpiece, sounding like a neverending sophisti-pop anthem... the culmination of bowie's work.
>>
a new contrarian opinion is trying to be born, but it will never make it

switch to lodger or scary monsters, OP
>>
>>61914024
why are you making this a meme?
>>61914051
not that good
>>
>>61914051
is Outside still the contrarian opinion, or has that become accepted by now?
>>
>>61914158
Accepted, as is Heathen. I'm gonna make Earthling the new contrarian, we need a new one and Black Tie doesn't cut it.
>>
90s bowie is the best bowie
>>
>>61913971
That would be Tonight
>>
>>61914352
Unlike Black Tie, there's no way you can make an argument for Tonight. It's the worst thing he's ever made.
>>
>>61914370
>not loving the alien
Fàm
>>
>>61914370
>It's the worst thing he's ever made.
debut album is arguably worse
>>
>>61914400
No because I think as the genesis of his songwriting and early talent it has some merit. Tonight is just crap.
>>
>>61914352
Only good that came of tonight was Loving the Alien and Blue Jean.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.